• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#21 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,673 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:20 PM

Ravenclaw!

My name is Matthias Sebastian Collinsworth. I come from an old wizarding family, and pretty much all of my ancestors have been Slytherins. Many of my relatives hate muggleborns and even half-bloods. My father and stepmother in particular spend their time lamenting the fact that Hogwarts allows such rabble into its hallowed halls, and warning me and my younger half-siblings not to fraternize with "those awful Mudbloods" when it's our time to go to Hogwarts ourselves.. Recently, and without my father's knowledge, one of our house elves revealed that my biological mother was a muggleborn witch that my father met and fell in love with while at Hogwarts. They were married in secret, but when my grandparents found out about it, they made my parents divorce, just a month after I was born. My father married my stepmother, a "proper" witch, when I was three years old. I don't know anything else about my mother: what house she was in at Hogwarts, what she looked like, even if she's still alive. But I do know that I'm beginning to question everything I've been taught growing up. Part of me is still loyal to the Collinsworth family, and I sometimes still despise the thought of muggleborn witches and wizards, and part of me hates myself for being a half-blood. But the other part of me wants to be different from my family. I wonder if all this recent information will affect what the Sorting Hat says...

#22 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 10:05 PM

Gryffindor!

My name is Ezra Warren Moss, and I was born to a pureblood Hufflepuff mother and a full-on muggle father. It is a wonder how my parents get along when they come from two different worlds, but they are so kind and loving with each other. I don't think I take after my mother enough to be considered a Hufflepuff; sometimes I don't know when to stop talking before I seem rude or hurt someone's feelings, even though I don't mean to. I'm just not that good with words. Considering I'm dyslexic and I hate reading and schoolwork in general, Ravenclaw is probably out too. The one thing I do enjoy is sports. I play on a Muggle soccer team in the summer, and I'm hoping to play Quidditch at Hogwarts. I just hope I get along with the other students okay. I sit nervously as I wait for the sorting hat to tell me where I belong.

#23 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:18 PM

Hufflepuff

My name is Dory Miranda Moss, both my parents are muggles and I love them very much but I wanted to explore this new world from the moment I recieved my letter. I am curious to meet all kinds of animals and magical creatures. I heard there are even merpeople in the lake, maybe I will go for a swim. In the muggle world I get into all kinds of crazy adventures, but never anything that could hurt someone. I am wondering about all the fun to be had when the hat bellows...

#24 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 21 February 2015 - 06:59 AM

Hufflepuff!

My name is Aria Katherine Potter, no relation to Harry Potter though I am honored to share the same last name. Both of my were born muggles, but my mother ended up in Hogwarts as a Hufflepuff and my father as a Gryffindor. My family says I have qualities found in both of my parents, patience like my mother, a sense of adventure like my father. I love sports and animals of all kinds and can't wait to go to Hogwarts to meet new people and learn new things. I am very nervous thinking about what the Sorting Hat will say...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users