4 replies to this topic

#1 heaven7

heaven7

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 11 January 2015 - 01:43 AM

I seem to be into pretty unique names. Not sure I'd ever use any of them but here are my favorites.

Anastasi
Kodaline
Fiori/Fioria
Novalie
Joelle/Joella
Neveah (yes spelled this way. I like the name but not because of it being heaven backwards.)
Nalah
Zeiah
Auzerais
Persephone
Artemis

I also love unisex names. Some favorites are

Rowan
Ryan
Elliot
Sawyer

In general I like

Eden
Hadley
Harper
Hollis
Harlow
Quinn
Dahlia
Ayla
Paisley

Yes most of these are girls names. I haven't started a list for boys yet. What do you think? Found any new loves?

#2 agallaher12

agallaher12

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 07:05 AM

I LOVE these names <3
Novalie 
Joelle
Nalah
Ryan
Sawyer
Eden
Hadley
Harper
Dahlia
Ayla
Paisley

#3 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 16 January 2015 - 06:54 PM

I really like Rowan on either gender and Elliot on boys, and I think Persephone is daring but I really like it, and there's plenty of room for nicknames. I also really like Eden, Harper, and Harlow--I've actually just had a little cousin born named Harper!

#4 ColdwellKid1113

ColdwellKid1113

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Interests:Planning my future, thinking up names for my future children, Event planning, singing, dancing, genealogy, acting, teaching, swimming, art, history, church, hanging out with family and friends, and researching and making lists of baby names!

Posted 21 January 2015 - 12:15 AM

I love really unique names too!! I love the names you have here!! I love all of them and its so hard to pick out favorites. Whenever I tell people what some of the names I have picked out for my future children, they stare at me like I am crazy. So it feels good to know that someone out there shares my love of really unique names! One of the names that is on your list, that is also on my list is Elliot! I have it written down as  a middle name though and its spelled differently. I spell it Elliotte! 

#5 Annie S.

Annie S.

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:23 PM

I love quite a few unisex/unique names for girls and have been shot down so many times, but just don't care. It doesn't stop me from loving them! My two very favorite girl names on my list are Ryan and Rylie. Most people hate Ryan more. I don't think of it as a boy name. I don't have anything against naming my child a "girls name". I just genuinely think that Ryan sound so beautiful. To me it is right up there with the very girly names of Isabelle and Sara. It's just sooo beautiful. I also think that Rylie sounds rather feminine. Plus, it doesn't help that the only guy that I know named Riley is NOT the most masculine guy ever. He's kinda a nerd. :)
I also LOVE Eden. It is the name of my sister who has passed on. It is 100% on my list and I 100% want to honor her!
I love Hadley, Quinn, and Paisley as well. (I doubt I would ever use Quinn as a first name or Paisley at all, though.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users