25 replies to this topic

#21 Camellia

Camellia

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:31 PM

My name is Amy Serene Bishop. When I was 26 years old, I moved to Madison, Wisconsin for my first big job as a journalist. While grabbing a drink at my favorite local coffee shop, I met a very cute guy named August Flint Patrick. He was 28 years old and worked as a chef in a popular restaurant. We hit it off and soon started dating.

After two years of dating, he proposed! We honeymooned in Santorini, Greece for two weeks and returned home to find that I was expecting!

Nine months later, I gave birth to a baby girl, who we named Louisa Mabel Patrick.

Two years later, Augie and I were enjoying life with a toddler when I discovered I was expecting again! We had another girl, and named her Margaret Ella Patrick.

Three years after Margaret was born, we found out I was pregnant - with twins! I found out I was expecting two boys, who we named Oscar Finnian Patrick and Andrew Gregory Patrick.

Five years after the twins were born, we were surprised to find out we were expecting our fifth child. I gave birth to a girl and named her Cecily Carmen Patrick.

Five years after Cecily was born, the kids begged us to let them get a pet. Augie and I talked it over and agreed that it would be a good idea. We adopted a Cairn terrier named Kenzie.

Amy and Augie Patrick; with Louisa, Mae, Oscar, Andrew, and Cecily + Kenzie

#22 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 27 August 2013 - 09:04 AM

I am Mia Destiny Evans. I am 23 years old, living in Los Angeles, California, working as a Physical Therapist. While grabbing a drink at my local coffee shop, I meet a really cute guy named Levi River Morgan. He is 25 and works as a Pilot. We hit it off and start dating.

After two years of dating, he proposes! We honeymoon in Costa Brava, Spain for two weeks and return home to find out I am expecting!

Nine months later, I give birth to a baby girl, whom we name Addison Delilah Morgan.

Two years later, Levi and I are enjoying life with a toddler, when I discover I am expecting again! I have another baby girl named Joanna Hadley Morgan.

Three years after my second daughter is born, I find out I am pregnant - with twins! I find out I am expecting twin girls. We name our third and fourth daughters, Arabella Grace and Kinsey Madeline Morgan.

Five years after the twins are born, I am surprised to find out that Levi and I are expecting our fifth and final child. I give birth to a baby boy named Chase Brenner Morgan.

Five years after my son is born, my kids beg Levi and I to get them a pet. Levi and I talk it over and agree that it would be a good idea. We adopt a German Shepherd named Rover.

The Morgan Family

DW: Mia Destiny {40}

DH: Levi River {42}

DD: Addison Delilah {15}

DD: Joanna Hadley {13}

DD/DD: Arabella Grace/Kinsey Madeline {10}

DS: Chase Brenner {5}

DP: Rover {male, 2 mos.}

Mia & Levi;

Addy, Anna, Bella, Kinsey, and Chase + Rover

#23 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 28 August 2013 - 10:11 AM

I am Max True Bennett. I am 24 years old, living in Albany, New York, working as a Lawyer. While grabbing a drink at my local coffee shop, I meet a really cute girl named Romy Meadow Brooks. She is 26 and works as a Pediatrician. We hit it off and start dating.

After two years of dating, I propose! We honeymoon in Florence, Italy for two weeks and return home to find out Romy is expecting!

Nine months later, Romy gives birth to a baby boy, whom we name Kieran Remi Bennett (after our Irish and French backgrounds, respectively).

Two years later, Romy and I are enjoying life with a toddler when Romy discovers she is expecting again! We have our second baby boy, Hugh Oscar Bennett.

Three years after our second son is born, I find out that Romy is expecting twins! We find out that she is expecting a girl and a boy! We name our third and fourth child, Juliet Savannah and Sebastian Chance Bennett.

Five years after the twins are born, I am surprised to find out that Romy and I are expecting our fifth and final child. Romy gives birth to a baby boy named Cole Hunter Bennett.

Five years after our final child is born, my kids beg us to let them get a pet. Romy and I talk it over and agree that it would be a good idea. We adopt a Rabbit named Sparky.

The Bennett Family

DH: Max True {41}

DW: Romy Meadow {43}

DS: Kieran Remi {15}

DS: Hugh Oscar {13}

DD/DS: Juliet Savannah/Sebastian Chance {10}

DS: Cole Hunter {5}

DP: Sparky {male, 2 mos.}

Max & Romy;

Kier, Hugh, Jules, Seb, and Cole + Sparky

#24 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 28 August 2013 - 09:11 PM

My name: Ada Grace Fleming, 25
-Living in Dover, Connecticut
-Physical Therapist
Asher Bay Campbell 27
-Pilot
Honeymoon in Costa Brava, Spain

DS: Ronan Luc
DD: Emerson Marie
DS/DD: Lennox Colt / Juliet Savannah
DS: Beau Sawyer
Rabbit – Belle

Ada and Asher
Ronan, Emerson, Lennox, Juliet, Beau and little bunny Belle.

#25 Calypso

Calypso

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 149 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Doctor Who, Fairy Tales, Mythology, Victorian era, Steampunk

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:34 PM

Kit Fortune Chavez (Engineer)
Edie Mesa Wolfe (Professor)

B: Keir Aurélien
G: Portia Snow
G/B: Hero Magnolia & Titus Ignatius
G: Ambrosia Ottaline

Rabbit: Vegas

#26 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:31 PM

My name is Rue Patience Kennedy, I'm 23 years old, working as an engineer in Albany, New York.  While grabbing a drink at my favorite coffee shop, I meet a really cute guy named Milo Forest Bell.  He is 25 and works as a professor.  We hit it off and start dating.  Two years later, he proposes!  We honeymoon for two weeks in Sidney, Australia.  When we return home, I discover that I am pregnant!  I give birth to a baby boy who we name Finnian Olivier Bell.  Two years later, Milo and I are enjoying life as parents of a toddler.  I learn that I am expecting again!  This time, I have a boy named Arthur Henry Bell.  Three years later, I find that I am expecting again-twins!  I have a boy and a girl named Edmond Josiah and Audrey Delilah Bell.  Five years after the twins were born, I was surprised to find I was pregnant with another girl, Carolina Marit Bell.  Five years after Carolina was born, we adopted a mutt from the local shelter.  We named her Violet. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users