3 replies to this topic

#1 Jay.

Jay.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 697 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:29 PM

I finally want to get back into my names! It's been forever though and I basically have no list what so ever.

I'm in love with the combination of Reuben Dallas. It's perfect because my best friend is named Dallas so it'd be cool to honor him with it. I might use the nickname Ben, though I'm not sure.

For girls, I'm still in love with the name Joy and have been for years, though that's about the only girls name I have!

Anyone want to just spout off a list of random names for me?

I've gotten into a lot more "country" sounding names lately if that helps!

Thanks all!

#2 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 04:54 PM

Reuben Dallas is woderful :wub:

Joy Amelia
Joy Indigo
Joy Eliza
Joy Keisha

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 04 July 2013 - 07:23 PM

I finally want to get back into my names! It's been forever though and I basically have no list what so ever.

I'm in love with the combination of Reuben Dallas. It's perfect because my best friend is named Dallas so it'd be cool to honor him with it. I might use the nickname Ben, though I'm not sure.

For girls, I'm still in love with the name Joy and have been for years, though that's about the only girls name I have!

Anyone want to just spout off a list of random names for me?

I've gotten into a lot more "country" sounding names lately if that helps!

Thanks all!

I knew a Reuben, he was alright. But it mainly makes me think of the Reuben sandwich <3 Not a horrible association, but I guess it turns me off it. Dallas is super handsome! I think Ben could work for Reuben. I feel like Reu / Rue would sound.. feminine? :/ So Ben would be the best bet in my opinion.

Haha ah my girls list is about the same as yours - almost nonexistent! ;) Joy is beautiful though, its nice to have a name your feeling secure in <3

Spouting off names.. hmm!
Abel
Abner
Asa
Josiah
Gideon
Levi
Malachi
Elijah
Ashton
Wayne
Brody
Jude
Isaac
Jethro
Seth
Tobiah / Tobias
Micah
Zeke
Mason / Macon
Weston
Dallas
Evan
Noah
Holden
Zachary / Zachariah

Theres some boys names, at least! I seem to do well with boys. Girls... I'm just terrible with. If I think up some girls names I'll let you know ;)

#4 kentuckydime

kentuckydime

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 11:18 AM

Random name list? I can do that!
Hadley
Harley
Rae
Carolyn
Madelyn
Brooklyn
Charlotte (Charlie)
Shelby
Carrie
Lena
Layla
Lilly
Skye
Rose

I have a name book that is categorized by its sound so i can go dig it up and pull out the western sounding names and shoot you another list then!
I personally am not a fan of Reuben because of personal connections with it :/ but if you love it, go for it! Reuben Dallas has a nice flow and I love the nn Ben, though people will most likely automatically assume his name is Benjamin.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users