• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Mary's dreaming

Mary's dreaming

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Writing and looking at names. Yeah, I have no life....

Posted 07 November 2011 - 11:45 PM

I'm writing a kind of anti-(romantic)love story, more of a life story, for NaNoWriMo, this year.

I need a name for one of my protagonists and her sisters. Their surname is Goldstein. They are Jewish but that's not a major part of the story.

Protagonist- 16-18 in the story world. Dark hair, dark eyes, light skin. She is a worrier with a battalion of irrational fears and irrelevant worries. She's also very smart and responsible. Risk taking is not her style and the riskiest thing she's ever done, as quoted by the other characters, was sneezing without covering her nose. She's not a total bore. She's pretty funny, but, as also quoted by the characters, a complete kiss-###### to teachers and adults. The story is about she and her best friend breaking out of their regular rolls and growing as people.

Older sister- 20-22. Dark hair, dark eyes. She's really quirky and has a lot of odd habits. She's kind and always there to give her sisters advice. She has an odd taste in fashion and is studying to be a doctor.

Younger sister-11-13. Blonde hair, dark eyes. She's pretty much the opposite of the protagonist, a side from being just as smart. She hasn't a care in the world. Despite being a kid she's wise beyond her years and people tend to go to her for advice.

Thanks!

#2 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:52 PM

Protagonist - Jenna, Viola, Stephanie, Amelia, Millicent, Molly, Dana, Margaret, Martha, Jane, Elizabeth
Older sister - Ruby, Sienna, Victoria, Valerie, Willa, Bridget, Shannon, Rachel, Megan
Younger sister - Hayley, Amanda, Lily, Alice, Natalie, Veronica, Samantha, Georgia

Good luck with NaNo!

#3 MontanahhLovesBabies

MontanahhLovesBabies

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 19 November 2011 - 01:30 AM

Protagonist-Montana,Allyson,,Katherine,Ryleigh,or Hayleigh
Older sister-Madyson,Brooklynn,Emma,Emileigh(Emily)
Younger sister-Michele,Brianna,Makayla,Marie,Grave(Gracie or Gracelynn)

Hope these help(:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users