• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#61 Riley_Jane

Riley_Jane

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Interests:Singing, Acting, Dancing, Writing, Names, Event Planning, Hiking, Fitness, Cooking, Baking, and Exploring new things!

Posted 15 May 2015 - 08:00 PM

GIRLS:

Kalinda Noelle

Mahali Jane(pr. muh-holly)

Ondina Elliette

BOYS:

Rhydian Thomas

Jude Oliver

Bellamy Ryan

#62 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 17 May 2015 - 05:24 PM

Ava Grace

Ruth Ellen

(Double first names, but I don't like them hyphenated)

#63 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:50 PM

Noelle Elizabeth

Noelle Olivia

I love the name Noelle. It reminds me of the Wheezer song.

I prefer the Olivia version because the flow is a bit smoother.

The e sounds in Noelle Elizabeth clash.

#64 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:55 PM

Adoniram Boon

Thomas Leo Kodiak / Thomas Kodiak Leo

Aston Paul

Adoniram Boon: I like the style of this one, but there is going to be just a constant hassle with correcting people on the pronunciation. Have you considered switching the names? Other than that, I like it. 8/10

Thomas Leo Kodiak: Thomas isn't my thing. I do, however, adore the name Leo. Kodiak is cute. I prefer Leo Kodiak; mostly for aesthetic reasons. It looks nicer to me for some reason. 9/10

Aston Paul: Aston is nice. Paul I have bad connotations with. 6/10

#65 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:34 AM

Girls:

-Aiyanna Paris
-Orianthi (or-ee-on-thee(soft "th" sound)) Taryn
-Marianna Tracy

Boys:

-Javelin Kelly

#66 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:02 PM

Mine are...

Girls

Kairi Peyton Alana 

Cassidy Piper Ellisse

Emerie Gracelyn Paige

Boys

Phoenix Xavier Alaric

Greyson Levi Spencer

Harley Auron Chase

Bit of a mix as im still undecided 100 % for boys combos 

Kairi Peyton Alana: I'm not sure if the pronunciation of the first name is Kay-ee-ree or Carrie? I like Peyton and Alana. I'm not a fan of double middles at all. And the first name just looks off to me. I like the flow of Peyton Alana, though. 8/10

Cassidy Piper Ellisse: I love, love, love Cassidy. So adorable. Cassidy Piper flows great as well. I really don't like the spelling of Ellisse. It looks overdone and unnecessary, in all honesty. I'd prefer the combo just dropped to Cassidy Piper OR Cassidy Elise (or another version). 7/10

Emerie Gracelyn Paige: I dislike "trendy" spellings of names. Emery just looks smoother. Plus you'll save your kid a lot of having to correct the spelling of her name constantly. I don't like Gracelyn at all. It doesn't seem like it'd age well either. Paige is cute. Emery Paige would be ideal. 6/10

Phoenix Xavier Alaric: I like all of the names individually, but the x's in the first two names make the combo look awkward. That's my only complaint. 9/10

Greyson Levi Spencer: I don't care for Greyson, but I like the other two names a lot. I think that Spencer Levi Greyson has a much smoother flow to it. 8/10

Harley Auron Chase: As a Suzuki/Yamaha enthusiast, I strongly dislike the name Harley. Auron is alright, not sure if it's said Aw-ron or like Aaron. Chase is adorable. 6/10

#67 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:08 PM

GIRLS:

Kalinda Noelle

Mahali Jane(pr. muh-holly)

Ondina Elliette

BOYS:

Rhydian Thomas

Jude Oliver

Bellamy Ryan

Kalinda Noelle: Kalinda is different. It's cute. I don't have a strong opinion either way. I love Noelle. Cute combo. 8/10

Mahali Jane: I like the flow of this combo a lot. Muh-holli would have been my first guess at the pronunciation anyways. Jane is kinda plain though. 9/10

Ondina Elliette: I don't really like any O-names for girls. They always sound like brands for frozen foods. Elliette is kind of adorable. I like that a lot. 7/10

Rhydian Thomas: Ri-dee-an? Rie-dee-an? I have no clue. Thomas isn't for me. 6/10

Jude Oliver: I love both names. Adorable combo! 10/10

Bellamy Ryan: Bellamy seems really feminine, honestly. Ryan is nice, but the y's make the flow a little off. 6/10

#68 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:11 PM

Ava Grace

Ruth Ellen

(Double first names, but I don't like them hyphenated)

I'm not a fan of double names at all, but I'll try to give an opinion that doesn't take that into account.

Ava Grace: I think that since both names are so short, it's fine. They flow well together. Ava Grace Tamsin, Ava Grace Christine, Ava Grace Noelle. 9/10

Ruth Ellen: I don't like either name. The flow isn't as smooth as the name above. Ruth Ellen Gwyneth, Ruth Ellen Farrah, Ruth Ellen Cecelia. 6/10

#69 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:14 PM

Girls:

-Aiyanna Paris
-Orianthi (or-ee-on-thee(soft "th" sound)) Taryn
-Marianna Tracy

Boys:

-Javelin Kelly

Aiyanna Paris: I absolutely adore the first, but I prefer it with just one n. Paris is a good pairing. 10/10

Orianthi Taryn: I wouldn't even try pronouncing it if I were to come across it. I love the middle name Taryn though. Switch them to avoid mispronunciation/spelling issues for forever? 7/10

Marianna Tracy: Again, I think the first would look better with just one n. Tracy is cute, but not my style. 6/10

Javelin Kelly: Javelin isn't for me, but I ADORE Kelly on boys. 8/10

#70 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 23 May 2015 - 04:42 AM

Kairi Peyton Alana: I'm not sure if the pronunciation of the first name is Kay-ee-ree or Carrie? I like Peyton and Alana. I'm not a fan of double middles at all. And the first name just looks off to me. I like the flow of Peyton Alana, though. 8/10

Cassidy Piper Ellisse: I love, love, love Cassidy. So adorable. Cassidy Piper flows great as well. I really don't like the spelling of Ellisse. It looks overdone and unnecessary, in all honesty. I'd prefer the combo just dropped to Cassidy Piper OR Cassidy Elise (or another version). 7/10

Emerie Gracelyn Paige: I dislike "trendy" spellings of names. Emery just looks smoother. Plus you'll save your kid a lot of having to correct the spelling of her name constantly. I don't like Gracelyn at all. It doesn't seem like it'd age well either. Paige is cute. Emery Paige would be ideal. 6/10

Phoenix Xavier Alaric: I like all of the names individually, but the x's in the first two names make the combo look awkward. That's my only complaint. 9/10

Greyson Levi Spencer: I don't care for Greyson, but I like the other two names a lot. I think that Spencer Levi Greyson has a much smoother flow to it. 8/10

Harley Auron Chase: As a Suzuki/Yamaha enthusiast, I strongly dislike the name Harley. Auron is alright, not sure if it's said Aw-ron or like Aaron. Chase is adorable. 6/10

Thanks, Double middles are a family tradition. and Auron is said [Oren] :)

#71 Lydia_Hart13

Lydia_Hart13

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 06:58 AM

Girls:
1)Amanda
2)Rachael
3)Sierra
4)Isabella
5)Mya
6)Riley

Boys:
1)Steven
2)Will
3)Peyton
4)Jeremy
5)Tyler
6)James

If you don't want to answer all of them that's ok because there are a lot

#72 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 05:53 PM

Thanks, Double middles are a family tradition. and Auron is said [Oren] :)

Ohh, I understand, my bad. Oren is actually really nice sounding. Wouldn't have been my first guess though.

• pinkmonkey23 likes this

#73 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 26 May 2015 - 02:47 AM

Ohh, I understand, my bad. Oren is actually really nice sounding. Wouldn't have been my first guess though.

Not a problem.. It's actually another name from a game lol.. me and the game names my partner was playing Final-Fantasy and the name appeared and i asked him what it said as i was saying auurr-onn and he was like NO its said Oren.. lol which i thought was cool cos even though its the spelling of the name its unusual and also oddly enough kept it as its the word for orange in the welsh language i liked the connection.. how strange.   :)

Ohh i also forgot to say Kairi is pn Kai -ree or rhi.. like how the name rhi[anna] would begin x

#74 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 26 May 2015 - 03:05 PM

Greyson Blake
Atticus Marc
Beckett Henry
Jude Archer
Graham Maxwell
Finnegan Theodore

GIRLS
Alice Temperance
Cora Penelope
Collette Amelia
Nora Collins

#75 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:52 PM

Girls:
1)Amanda
2)Rachael
3)Sierra
4)Isabella
5)Mya
6)Riley

Boys:
1)Steven
2)Will
3)Peyton
4)Jeremy
5)Tyler
6)James

If you don't want to answer all of them that's ok because there are a lot

Amanda: I have bad associations with this name, sorry. 6/10 Amanda Grace, Amanda Taryn, Amanda Heather.

Rachael: I love this spelling. Super cute!! 9/10 Rachael Marie, Rachael Jordan, Rachael Quinn.

Sierra: I absolutely adore the name Sierra! I had a really good friend a while back named Sierra. 10/10 Sierra Michelle, Sierra Kaelin, Sierra Christine.

Isabella: I prefer Isabelle, but that's because my daughter's middle and best friend's first are Isabelle. But Isabella is cute too. Love the nn Bella. 9/10 Isabella Jade, Isabella Bree, Isabella Justine.

Mya: This spelling looks really off to me. Maya would be better. Even then, I don't love it. 7/10 Maya Giselle, Maya Chelsea, Maya Paige.

Riley: I prefer Riley on boys, but that's probably because my brother's name is Reilly. 6/10 Riley Jennifer, Riley Marisa, Riley Nicolette.

Steven: It's just too old-timey for me. 5/10 Steven Cole, Steven Tyler, Steven Dashiell.

Will: I love Will, but dislike William. People will always assume that Will is short for William though, keep that in mind. 8/10 Will Jameson, Will Nicholas, Will Justin.

Peyton: This is one unisex name that I just can't stand on either gender. I guess I prefer it on boys to girls, but still. 6/10 Peyton Malachi, Peyton Wesley, Peyton Seamus. 

Jeremy: It's cute, but I wouldn't use it. 8/10 Jeremy Dustin, Jeremy Heath, Jeremy Kyle.

Tyler: Love it!! 10/10 Tyler Nathaniel, Tyler Christian, Tyler Brendan.

James: I prefer the re-vamped Jameson, but it's definitely not bad. 7/10 James Michael, James Andrew, James Elijah.

#76 Lydia_Hart13

Lydia_Hart13

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 05:59 PM

Thanks for your opinions. I just had twins 2 days ago, a boy and a girl. There names are going to be Tyler Brendan and Sierra Michelle. Thanks so much!!!

#77 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:02 PM

Greyson Blake
Atticus Marc
Beckett Henry
Jude Archer
Graham Maxwell
Finnegan Theodore

GIRLS
Alice Temperance
Cora Penelope
Collette Amelia
Nora Collins

Try to keep them at 3 names per gender(:

Greyson Blake: I like Grey, but I don't like -son ending names in general. And with the middle Blake, the combo seems double surnamey. I don't know if you're alright with that, but that's what I get. 7/10
Atticus Marc: I dislike both names individually, sorry. The flow isn't problematic though! 6/10
Beckett Henry: Beckett is nice. Henry isn't for me. I feel like it's a bit off due to the e sounds in both of the first syllables. 7/10
Jude Archer: I love, love, love Jude. Archer isn't my cup of tea. They go well together. 9/10
Graham Maxwell: Love Graham, Maxwell isn't bad. The m's blend a bit, throwing off the flow. 8/10
Finnegan Theodore: Neither name is my style, but since both names are 3-syllables, it's really choppy. 7/10

Alice Temperance: This name seems really granny-ish to me, sorry. 6/10
Cora Penelope: I love this. Absolutely adorable. 9/10
Collette Amelia: I love -ette names. Amelia isn't for me. Great flow. 8/10 
Nora Collins: I don't like Collins on girls. Nora is alright. 7/10

#78 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:05 PM

Sorry bout that I just read the post above mine. Thank you.

#79 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 06:51 AM

Just a few names I'm tossing around, not sure if I'd actually use most of them... (some of these pronunciations might be obvious but I just want to be clear)

Marceline

(prn. marce-uh-LEEN, nickname would be Marcie or Marce, maybe even Lina)

Evelina

(prn. ev-uh-LEEN-uh, nickname would be Evie or maybe Lina

Melody 

(nickname would be Mel)

Carlisle

(prn. CAR-lyle, nickname would probably be Lisle or a quick nickname would be Car)

Bellamy

(nickname would be Bell/Bel; I have a name crush on this one thanks to The 100)

Fitzroy

(a nod to my Irish heritage, this is more of a GP than anything. I think the nickname Fitz is really cute here.)

#80 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts

Posted 31 May 2015 - 12:50 PM

Just a few names I'm tossing around, not sure if I'd actually use most of them... (some of these pronunciations might be obvious but I just want to be clear)

Marceline

(prn. marce-uh-LEEN, nickname would be Marcie or Marce, maybe even Lina)

Evelina

(prn. ev-uh-LEEN-uh, nickname would be Evie or maybe Lina

Melody 

(nickname would be Mel)

Carlisle

(prn. CAR-lyle, nickname would probably be Lisle or a quick nickname would be Car)

Bellamy

(nickname would be Bell/Bel; I have a name crush on this one thanks to The 100)

Fitzroy

(a nod to my Irish heritage, this is more of a GP than anything. I think the nickname Fitz is really cute here.)

Marceline:​ It's not bad, but I get a really out-dated feel. I dunno. It's just not for me. Lina would be a really different nickname. 6/10

Evelina: It's different, I like it. Eve could be another possible nn. 8/10

Melody: It reminds me immediately of the Little Mermaid. It's cute but, again, not something I would use. 8/10

Carlisle: I absolutely adore Carlisle. I feel like Lisle would be like a forced nn though. Like it's not natural coming out of your mouth? I dunno. 10/10

Bellamy: It's not for me. It seems like overly feminine to work on a boy. What's the 100? (Sorry, I live under a rock). 6/10

Fitzroy: I love Irish names. This one's alright. I'd probably keep it in the middle name slot, personally. Other than that, it's super uncommon, and Fitz is cute. 8/10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users