#1 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:05 PM

Dice: http://www.bgfl.org/.../dice/eight.htm

It's been three bumpy years. Your oldest child is now six years old and in first grade, and your youngest is now three years old. 

What is your six-year-old's personality like? [roll the dice]

1. very artistic and imaginative

2. shy and sweet

3. smart but a troublemaker

4. shy and sweet

5. very artistic and imaginative

6. active, loves sports, and plays one (which sport?)

7. smart but a troublemaker

8. active, loves sports, and plays one (which sport?)

What is your three-year-old's personality like? [roll the dice]

1. a bit whiny/needy

2. sweet and low-mainenance

3. obsessed with older sibling, follows him/her around

4. loves to be read to and looks through picture books

5. sweet and low-maintenance

6. a bit whiny/needy

7. loves to be read to and look through picture books

8. obsessed with older sibling, follows him/her around

---

At this point, you try not to think about it, but your husband's cancer is getting worse. It gets to the point where he has to stay in the hospital nearly full-time. The kids miss their daddy whenever they aren't visiting him there. One day, the doctor gives you a call and asks you to come in, recommending you bring the kids, because things are going downhill fast. 

The goodbye is painful as the heart monitor machine slows to a stop. You and the kids are devastated, but you keep it together and refuse to slip into a depression for their sake. 

Only a few days after your husband's funeral, you start to feel sick again. It's like it was before your second child was born, but you're wondering if the loss of your husband is making you feel that way. You take a pregnancy test just to be safe, and, shockingly, it comes back positive. You're filled with mixed emotions, because you love your kids dearly and had been hoping to have more before your husband got sick, but the fact that he wasn't going to be able to see his child's birth was almost too much to bear. 

Regardless, the new baby comes when your oldest child is seven years old and your youngest is four. 

Gender [roll the dice]

1. boy 

2. boy

3. girl

4. girl

5. girl

6. girl

7. boy

8. boy

Name 

First: http://nameberry.com...aby-Names?all=1

Middle: Faith / Mercy / Hope / Amity / Ever OR Ever / Valor / Sage / Merit / Solace

Last is the same as your other children's, of course.

[This isn't the end, there will be more rounds.]

#2 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:26 PM

Eliana Maeve Parker Hastings
Eli Adrian Hastings

Tennyson Ezekiel Hastings
Price Adrian Hastings
Frederick Valor "Fritz" Hastings

#3 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 03:16 PM

Eliza Maeve [Pearce] Barker [31] - Elementary school music teacher 

Ian Gregory Barker [deceased] - General Practitioner

Maya Bridget Barker [7] - active, loves to play soccer

William Ian "Will" Barker [4] - loves to be read to and look through picture books

Samuel Solace "Sam" Barker [nb]

First date - him trying to teach me how to dance at his apartment

Wedding theme colors - gray and pale pink

#4 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 01 March 2014 - 04:21 PM

It's been three bumpy years. Your oldest child is now six years old and in first grade, and your youngest is now three years old. 

What is your six-year-old's personality like?: Very artistic and imaginative

What is your three-year-old's personality like?: Sweet and low-maintenance

At this point, you try not to think about it, but your husband's cancer is getting worse. It gets to the point where he has to stay in the hospital nearly full-time. The kids miss their daddy whenever they aren't visiting him there. One day, the doctor gives you a call and asks you to come in, recommending you bring the kids, because things are going downhill fast. 

The goodbye is painful as the heart monitor machine slows to a stop. You and the kids are devastated, but you keep it together and refuse to slip into a depression for their sake. 

Only a few days after your husband's funeral, you start to feel sick again. It's like it was before your second child was born, but you're wondering if the loss of your husband is making you feel that way. You take a pregnancy test just to be safe, and, shockingly, it comes back positive. You're filled with mixed emotions, because you love your kids dearly and had been hoping to have more before your husband got sick, but the fact that he wasn't going to be able to see his child's birth was almost too much to bear. 

Regardless, the new baby comes when your oldest child is seven years old and your youngest is four. 

Name: Philip Ever Brooks

Sloane Petra (Evansdale) Brooks (30)

Scout Millicent Brooks (7)

Kitty Raphaela Brooks (4)

Philip "Pip" Ever Brooks (0)

Sloane and Ephraim Brooks with Scout, Kitty, and Pip

#5 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 08:48 PM

DH: Ian Oliver Halgren *deceased*

DW: Sloane Nina Halgren *33*

-biomedical engineer

DD: Scarlett Audrey Halgren *7*

-active, loves sports, and plays soccer

DD: Catherine “Cate” Olivia Halgren *4*

-sweet and low-maintenance

DD: Emma Faith Halgren *nb*

#6 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 02 March 2014 - 09:29 AM

Three years later and Dyl has settled into school well. He's very artistic and imaginative, and spends ages playing with his legos. Will is quiet and very intelligent. He can already read at the same level as Dyl and his classmates!

Andy seems to be doing okay, but one day he goes downhill very fast. He dies peacefully but suddenly in hospital the day after his 30th birthday. A few days after the funeral, Lily bittersweetly discovers she is pregnant again. Catherine Faith is born two weeks overdue.

Lillian 'Lily' Jade Cooper [32]
Motorsport Journalist

Anderson 'Andy' Tobias Cooper [30]
Engineer at the McClaren Technology Centre

Dylan 'Dyl' Andrew Cooper [7]

William 'Will' Tobias Cooper [4]

Catherine 'Cate' Faith Cooper [0]

#7 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 12:01 PM

Hello! My name is Callista Jade Elven and I am 22 years old. I go to Southern Nazarene University where I am majoring in child psychology. After I graduate I plan to become a children's counselor. I met my boyfriend, Adrian Xavier Black in my Algebra class. He's 22 like me and has his own apartment a few blocks away from campus.He's also majoring in psychology, though he plans to work with adults rather than children. We were instantly attracted to one another and our first date was a picnic in Eldon Lyon Park, near SNU. After we graduate I move in with Adrian.
---------------

Adrian and I are now both 25 and we graduated from SNU a year ago. I work as a child psycologist and Adrian is an adult psychologist. As our financial situation gets more stable, Adrian and I have begun to talk about marriage. To be honest I've been feeling guilty about us living together when we aren't married. I know my parents would be disappointed. One night Adrian takes me to Eldon Lyon park, where we had our first date, gets down on one knee, and proposes to me. I am shocked, but excited and of course I say yes! Then, with a nervous smile I reveal to Adrian that I'm pregnant. We decide to have a small, quick, intimate wedding with just our relatives and a few close friends and not go on a honeymoon so that we will be living in a stable, married environment when our baby is born. We get married at Western Oaks, the church we have been attending. Our wedding colors are a lovely sunset orange and a very pretty pale grey. I call it "Sunset and Dawn", which goes with our wedding theme of one chapter of our life together ending and a new one beginning. Just a month after our wedding our first child is born. It is a boy and we name him Cullen Osiris.
----------------

Two years later Adrian, Cullen, and I are a happy little family. I start to feel nauseous but I think it's just the flu so I don't go to the doctor until I feel extremely nauseous for more than a few days. At the doctor's office, they have me take a pregnancy test, and as I've begun to suspect, I find out that I am pregnant with our second child. Coincidentally, Adrian has also just had a doctor's appointment to check his blood pressure and other routine things, so when we get home that day we both have stories to share. I tell Adrian I am pregnant and he is overjoyed. Sensing the excitement, little Cullen starts clapping delightedly. Then Adrian gets this pained look on his face and in that instant I somehow know my world is about to turn upside down. Adrian tells me he has been diagnosed with lung cancer caused by all the second-hand smoke he inhaled as a child in a home where both parents smoked. My heart shatters and for the next few days all I can do is cry and pray and rage to God that itnisnt fair that he got cancer when he's never smoked a day in his life. Adrian tells me he will fight this thing with everything he's got and I pull myself together when I realize how much my behavior is frightening Cullen. I know somehow God will get us through this. Just after Cullen turns three I give birth to a healthy baby boy, who we name William Xavier, "Liam". His middle name Xavier honors Adrian.
----------------
It's been three rough, bumpy years. Adrian and I are both now 31, Cullen is 6, and William is 3. Cullen is a very active little boy who loves sports. He plays basketball. Little Liam is a very, sweet, low-maintenance little boy. Though we try not to dwell on it, Adrian's cancer is getting worse. It gets to the point that he has to stay in the hospital almost full-time. It's so hard, because our two little boys miss him so much when they aren't visiting him. Then, one day, the doctor calls and tells me to come in and bring the kids, because things are going down-hill fast. It is the worst moment of my life as the heart monitor slows to a stop. The kids and I are devestated, but I know my kids need me and I have to stay strong and not slip into depression for therir sake.

A few days after Adrian's funeral I begin to feel sick again. It reminds me of how I felt before Liam was born, but I wonder if it's my grief making me feel this way. I take a pregnancy test just to be safe, and to my utter shock, it comes back positive. I'm filled with so many mixed emotions because I love my children so much and we had dreamed of having more before Adrian got sick, but I can't bear the thought that Adrian will never meet our child. When Cullen is 7 and Liam is 4, my third child is born. It is another boy and I name him Elijah Valor. His middle name represents how I have to be brave for my kids.

-----------------

LN: Black
DH: (31) Adrian Xavier Black (deceased)
DW: (32) Callista Jade "Elven" Black
DS: (7) Cullen Osiris Black
DS: (4) William Xavier Black "Liam"
DS: (newborn) Elijah Valor Black
-----------------

Callista and Adrian:
Young-Couple.jpg

Cullen:
22289876_BG1.jpg

William:
Carnel2.jpg

Elijah:
cute-newborn-baby-boy-29685302.jpg

#8 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 01:34 PM

me: Sloane Lara Fitzgerald [30]

~Physiotherapist

In my elective, Developmental Psychology, I meet Alfie Gideon Book. He is 20 years old and lives close to my house so we begin walking home after our classes on some days.

him: Alfie Gideon Book [30]

~Forensic Psychologist

~deceased at 30

Soon we go on our first date. Alfie takes me ice-skating and although I am horrible at skating, by the end of the night we are having so much fun. Alfie and I continue dating for the remainder of university and after graduation we move into an apartment together. Alfie gets a job working with the Police Criminal Investigation Unit and I start graduate school.

~

A year after graduating, Alfie is doing really well and loving his job and I am learning so much and becoming very passionate about Physiotherapy. We begin to talk about getting married and then on a Tuesday at 2 in the morning, Alfie takes me to the park where the outdoor ice skating rink is in the winter. Then he gets down on one knee and proposes! I was not expecting it at all but instantly I say yes! And then I share some news with him; I'm pregnant!

We plan a small and intimate wedding, and skip the honeymoon to save money and to ensure we are ready for the baby. The wedding is teal-and-white themed and only 6 weeks later our baby is born! Darcy Philomena Book (born February 3, 2018) is absolutely precious with a full head of curly brown hair and gorgeous blue eyes.

~

Two years after having Darcy, we are all so happy. I am six months into a new job as a Physiotherpist for the local Recreation Center, and Alfie recently was promoted at his job. After a few days of intense nausea I go to see the doctor. I had already taken a pregnancy test and it came back negative so I wanted to figure out what was going on. Turns out it was a false negative and I am pregnant with baby number two!

On the same day Alfie was also at the doctor to receive test results regarding a potential medication he might start taking. When he gets home I am bursting with excitement and tell him the wonderful news. He is overjoyed (and so is Darcy!) but almost immediately after he becomes somber and gets a pained look on his face. He tells me that he has lung cancer from secondhand smoke.

We are both devastated but Alfie promises he will fight with everything he has and he will do it for our unborn baby, Darcy and me.

William Alfie Book is born on March 17th, 2021 and he is loved and cherished by all our family.

~

The next three years after having Will are tough and a bumpy ride. Darcy is now six-years-old and Will is three. Darcy is active, lively and loves playing soccer. Will loves to read and is constantly making up stories.

Alfie has gone into remission once in the last three years but two weeks ago he caught the flu and has been in the hospital almost full-time. We all miss him incredibly. Early on a Saturday morning, Alfie's doctor calls me and tells me I should bring Darcy and Will in to see Alfie because an unexpected infection has caused things to go downhill fast. Three hours later, after saying goodbye to the kids and saying goodbye to me, Alfie passes away. I am devastated but I know I must stay strong for Darcy and William.

A week later, I am still feeling very physically sick, just like I felt before I found out I was pregnant with Will. I decide to take a pregnancy test even though I know it is probably just the grief and I am utterly astounded when it comes back positive; I am 8 weeks pregnant and I had no clue.

The pregnancy is so tough and trying but on May 11th, 2025 I give birth to Eleanor Ever Book. She is the spitting image of her dad and we are incredibly blessed to have her.

#9 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 02 March 2014 - 03:01 PM

Oops this wa meant to go on round 5.

#10 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 599 posts

Posted 03 March 2014 - 12:00 PM

Arabella Greer Parker {28}

Art Studies

Auden Raphael Harlow {29}

Psychology

DD: Maya Audrey Harlow-Parker {7}

(Active, loves sports, and plays tennis)

DD: Sophia Autumn Harlow-Parker {4}

(Loves to be read to and looks through picture books)

DS: Levi Sage Harlow-Parker {NB}

First date: A picnic in a park on or near your campus

Wedding colours: gray and pale pink

#11 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 19 June 2016 - 04:01 AM

Me: Leonie Jade [Parker] Hart (33) - Journalist

Our son: Cullen Ezekiel Hart (7)

Our daughter: Darcy Edith Hart (4)

Our daughter: Hazel Mercy Hart (0)

Leonie Hart with Cullen, Darcy, and Hazel

First date is ice skating, Leonie is really bad at it

Wedding colours are blue and white

Deceased: Edison Orlando Hart, father or Cullen, Darcy, and Hazel

#12 latsyrc

latsyrc

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 07:38 AM

Hallie Bryn & (D) Otis Gideon Becker

Beckett Kenzo is shy and sweet
Price Gideon loves to read

Matilda Faith

#13 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 12:29 PM

Your Name:

Calliope Greer Fisher, 32

Project manager in Civil Engineering firm

His Name:

Orson Leander Hawke, deceased

Son: Atticus Griffin Hawke, 7

Son: Henry Lysander Fisher, 4

Daughter: Hazel Merit Hawke, nb

It's been three bumpy years. Your oldest child is now six years old and in first grade, and your youngest is now three years old.  Atticus is very artistic and  imaginative, while Henry is sweet and low-maintenance. 

---

#14 .:alexandra:.

.:alexandra:.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:linguistics, psychology, books, conspiracy theories (within reason), equality, space/astrology, names

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:45 PM

Lily Claire Pearson {31}

Psychiatrist

Ashtyn Eliza Pearson {32}

Pediatrician

Charlotte Briana Pearson {6}

"Charlee"

Sophia Cassidy Pearson {3}

"Sophie/Soph"

It's been three, long, hard years. Charlee is now six years old and in the first grade and Sophia is three. Charlee is very active and loves sports. Right now, she does competitive dance at our local dance studio. Sophia on the other hand is very lowkey and low maintenance. She was a very easy two-year-old. Which considering what we've been dealing with for the past three years was really such a blessing.

As much and I try to avoid it, Ashtyn's cancer got much worse over the years. She stays in the hospital nearly full time and the kids miss her everyday dearly, as well as me. One day the doctor called and told me it wasn't good and that I should bring the kids in to say goodbye to their momma. After some time, I had my mother come to the hospital and take the kids into the waiting room while I said goodbye. I felt that they were too young to watch their mother die. As I was holding her hand and crying, telling her goodbye, the heart monitor began to slow. The doctor told me that this was it. Eventually it went flat and her heart stopped. I broke down into tears. I was completely devastated. I tried to stay strong for the kids, wondering how in the hell I was going to tell them that their momma has died. They were sad, but understood that she was in a better place, in Heaven.

Before Ashtyn's passing, she started getting better, so after Sophie's third birthday we decided to start trying again, this time just using a sperm donor instead of going through the whole process of IVF. I thought it hadn't worked, but a few days after her funeral, I started feeling sick and right away I knew the reason why. I took a pregnancy test just to make sure and it came up positive. I wasn't sure how to feel. Part of me was happy because I knew that I wanted to have more kids with her, but also sad because she wouldn't be here to see the birth of her child, and our child would never know her momma.

Shortly after Sophie's third birthday and Charlee's seventh, our third child was born, another beautiful baby girl.

Alice Hope Pearson {nb}

#15 Holloway

Holloway

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 10:05 PM

Archie is very artistic and imaginative and Ellie is obsessed with him, she follows Archie around wherever he goes

---

DW: Eliza Quinn Baker nee Perry {31}

DH: Owen Gideon Baker {deceased}

DS: Archer Griffin Baker "Archie" {7}

d027f8994a2de63e0e9a97931e55415c.jpg

DD: Elliot Georgia Baker "Ellie" {4}

a9d57fdbb05faeecc0248c8d628e7189.jpg

DS: Calvin Merit Baker "Cal" {nb}

db39eae26b7f66511c104a14d80cf010.jpg

#16 SelenaK

SelenaK

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,489 posts
  • Interests:Fantasy and historical fiction, archery, swimming and I love to cook!

Posted 20 June 2016 - 06:59 AM

LN: Cameron

Me: Delilah 'Lilah' Kate (28)

Him: Asher 'Ash' Leopold (30) 

Sadly deceased.

Our daughter: Edith 'Edie' Valentina (7)

Our son: Henry 'Hal' Leonardo (4)

Our daughter: Cecily 'Cece' Faith

Ash and Lilah Cameron with Edie, Hal and Cece.

#17 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 12:08 PM

Elise Claire [Everett] Calder {29}

concert violinist

Adrian Josiah Calder {deceased}

9th grade English teacher

Darcy Andrew Calder {7}

smart but a troublemaker

Anna Josephine Calder {4}

sweet and easy-going

Beatrice Hope Calder {nb}

nicknamed "little Bee"

Three years later, my kids have really grown into their personalities. Darcy is very smart, but he can be a bit of a troublemaker both in school and out of it. Anna is just the sweetest little thing, very easygoing, which makes my job a little easier as I've practically been a single parent while Adrian's been in the hospital so much. 

I'm completely heartbroken when he dies. I have no idea what to do, but I manage to keep it together for Darcy and Anna. 

Just a few days after Adrian's funeral, I get a huge shock: The sick feeling that I'd attributed to grief was really attributed to the fact that I'm pregnant. The thought of having another baby without Adrian there to see it is almost too much to bear, but I'm happy and excited to have another little piece of him and a new little face to brighten up the house.

It's another beautiful little girl, and I name her Beatrice Hope Calder, because seeing her little smiling face for the first time gave me hope that I could be happy again. We take to calling her our little Bee.

#18 JustAsIExpected

JustAsIExpected

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 August 2016 - 08:26 PM

Me: Cecilia Maeve Carter (Peters) [29]
-Sales Manager

DH: Orson Leopold Carter [deceased]
-Store Manager

DS: Atticus Bernard Carter [7]
-Active, loves sports, plays soccer
DS: Edward Orson Carter [4]
-Sweet and low-maintenance
DD: Florence Hope Carter [nb]

#19 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 13 August 2016 - 02:05 PM

Lillian Jade Foster Bingham (31)

Medical researcher

Asher Leopold Bingham (deceased)

Editor

Rhett Ethan Bingham (7)

Charlotte Ashley Bingham (4)

Adelaide Mercy Bingham "Addie" (0)

Lillian and Asher met during their senior year of college.  They were taking the same ceramics class to fulfill their art gen ed and were both terrible at it.  For their first date, Asher invited Lillian to his apartment to make pizzas together.  They dated for the remainder of the year, and after graduation, Lillian moved in to Asher's apartment.

Lillian got a job as a medical researcher, and Asher as an editor.  Three years after they graduated, when Lillian was 24 and Asher was 25, Asher proposed to Lillian while the two were on their college campus for a mini reunion with friends.  Lillian said yes, and to Asher's surprise, she had news of her own - she was pregnant!

The two decided they wanted a small, intimate wedding with close family and friends.  Their wedding color scheme was gray and pale pink, and they decided not to honeymoon with a baby on the way and save their money for the costs of a new member in their household.

One month after the wedding, Lillian gave birth to a healthy baby boy named Rhett Ethan Bingham.

Two years later, Lillian scheduled an appointment at her doctor's office because she had been feeling nauseated.  The doctor told her she was pregnant, and she hurried home to share the good news with Asher.  Asher had a doctor's appointment that day, too, to get his blood pressure checked.  When Lillian shared her news, Rhett sensed the excitement and jumped up and down, clapping his hands.  Asher took Lillian aside to share news of his own - that he had been diagnosed with lung cancer due to the secondhand smoke he inhaled as a child.  Though Asher did not smoke, both of his parents did heavily.  Lillian was devastated by the news, but Asher assured her that he would fight the illness.  Shortly after Rhett's third birthday, Lillian gave birth to a daughter named Charlotte Ashley Bingham.

For the next three years, the Bingham household was quite hectic.  Lillian starting working part-time so she could accompany Asher to his doctor's appointments and take care of the kids.  Rhett had started school and was at the top of his class, but he had a tendency to cause trouble in the classroom - talking when he wasn't supposed to, making a mess of his work station, daring other kids to try dangerous stunts on the playground.  With the plethora of visits Lillian made to the school counselor's office to discuss Rhett's behavior, Charlotte felt jealous and as a result, acted whiny and needy, clinging to her mother's legs at all times. 

Lillian tried to deny it, especially around the kids, but Asher's cancer was only worsening.  Eventually, he had to stay in the hospital full-time, only able to see his family during visiting hours.  Rhett and Charlotte were understandably confused and sad that their father wasn't around the house anymore.  One day, Lillian received a call from Asher's doctor telling her to come to the hospital immediately.  Lillian, Rhett, and Charlotte said tearful goodbyes to their father that night.  Lillian was of course devastated but, for the sake of her children, she fought to stay strong and provide them with as much normalcy as possible at home.  About a month after Asher's funeral, Lillian realized she had been feeling off and took a pregnancy test, which was positive.  She was overwhelmed with conflicting emotions: joy, because she had hoped to have another child with Asher, but devastation, because this meant Asher would never meet his third child.

When Rhett was 7 and Charlotte 4, their younger sister was born.  Lillian named her Adelaide Mercy Bingham and nicknamed her Addie.

#20 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:20 AM

Me: Calliope 'Callie' Maeve [Perkins] Bright (31) - Movie score composer

Our daughter: Jane Valentina Bright (7) - Active, loves sports, and plays tennis

Our daughter: Mary Josephine Bright (4) - Sweet and low-mainenance

Our son: Samuel 'Sam' Merit Bright (nb)

Callie Bright with Jane, Mary, and Sam

Jane, Mary, and Sam's father: Augustus Josiah Bright (dec.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users