Dad Needs Help With Girls Name

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Carolina Elizabeth Slack_*

Guest_Carolina Elizabeth Slack_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:15 AM

Hello Everyone,

My wife and I are trying to decide between two girl names Carolina Elizabeth Slack and Caroline Ann Slack.

I truly love the name Carolina (pronounced like the states). But my wife and I are worried that Carolina is either a little to weird, or Carolina gives the impression that we are trying to hard.

Caroline Ann is definitely the more common and safer choice, and we could name her Caroline while I could caller her Carolina.

I know Caroline is much much more popular than Carolina, but I'm trying to find out if Carolina is just to far fetched.

Please help me with opinions or comments you might have.

Thank You So Much!

#2 Natalipurtyeyes

Natalipurtyeyes

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:09 AM

I really like Carolina! It's cute and unique; I actually know someone with that name too! You should stick with it! And Elizabeth sounds pretty as a middle name. Hope it all works out(:

#3 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:53 PM

Carolina is not too far fetched at all! I think its a beautiful name and it is unique. Caroline Ann is more "normal" and a bit bland. Carolina Elizabeth is a great name for your baby girl. 

#4 Petticoaterella

Petticoaterella

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 04:23 PM

Carolina is a lovely name, and does not sound far-fetched to me whatsoever, or like you are 'trying too hard'. Carolina Elizabeth sounds fresh, pretty, and elegant; making an old name new, then pairing it with a simple classic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users