• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JessicaDawn

JessicaDawn

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:09 PM

I am writing a story, and yes they are a supernatural/vampire family. There are 8 kids, 4 girls and 4 boys. The order is Damian, Alistair, Arabella, Rosalie, Luca, Elena, Willow, and Kaine. I am having trouble with middle names for them. Some of my favorite middle names for the girls are Elise, Quinn, Skye, Maxwell, Dawn, Jade, and Claire. I think Arabella Elise is pretty much set in stone. I also like Rosalie Quinn, and Elena Dawn. I could use some suggestions for Willow, and even the others. 
My favorite middle names for the boys are Edward, Aleksander, Drake, Jagger, Zane, and Axel. I think I like Kaine Jagger, and I am leaning towards pairing up Edward and Aleksander with either Damian or Luca. I also like Alistair Drake. I would love anyone's opinions on my choices, and even more suggestions. Thank you :)

#2 Sunny Mummy! :)

Sunny Mummy! :)

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my beloved family, singing, dancing, writing (I have more than 10 novels on the go but never get the mind space time to finish any of them!), art, reading, spending quality time with Loved Ones, cooking (especially baking when I get the time), being outdoors in Nature enjoying God's GLORIOUS Creation (Bush walking, gardening etc), and... BABY NAMES have ALWAYS been an obsession for me!! :D

Posted 24 November 2013 - 03:56 AM

I LOVE the names you have chosen and also most of the middle names. Personally I would choose the following combinations:

Damian Aleksander (SO debonair!)

Alistair Drake (Handsomely sinister!)

Arabella Elise (I ADORE the innocence of this name and Arabella is my precious Baby's first name so please don't make her an evil Vampire!)

Rosalie Quinn

Luca Edward (what a heart melt of a name!!)

Elena Dawn (Divinely delicate and feminine!)

Willow Shade

Kaine Dagger or Kaine Archer

Hope I've helped!

#3 Bewitching

Bewitching

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Reading, names & my little nieces

Posted 24 November 2013 - 04:30 AM

I'm not so fond of Elena & Rosalie (Already from  popular Vampiry movies/books), but maybe that's just me. I'll try and pair them with some names that is nice, oldish, but still names that we like today. I know it's not the names you like, but I think they sounds good with them all.

Damian Marcellus

Alistair Tristan

Arabella Elise

Rosalie Nyssa

Luca Matthew

Elena Andriana

Willow Jaqueline

Kaine Borris

#4 BMTRHG

BMTRHG

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Interests:Pinterest, Cooking, Scary Movies, Bubble Baths, Xbox, Singing (in the shower), Community Service Projects, Italian Food, and Antique Shopping

Posted 29 November 2013 - 01:58 AM

Willow Camille

#5 RebelItUp

RebelItUp

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 06:56 PM

I like willow. Try some v names like vennessa or valery. Maybe some c's like camille, callie, carmen, ETC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users