• 416 posts
  • Interests:Animals and Baking

Posted 15 July 2012 - 01:53 PM

Round 1-http://www.babynameg...showtopic=16775
Round 2-http://www.babynameg...showtopic=16778
Round 3-http://www.babynameg...showtopic=16784
Round 4-http://www.babynameg...showtopic=16793
Round 5-http://www.babynameg...showtopic=16824

Its been 6 years since your last pregnancy, your children are 15,9 & 6! You and your SO try again for another baby but sadley, you find yourself unable to conceive. You look into many options and decide on adoption from another country, you decide that you will give them a name that is from the country they are adopted. While your time is mostly dedicated to looking for your precious new addition to your family, your 15 year old gets into some trouble.

http://www.bgfl.org/.../dice/eight.htm

What country do you adopt from?
1 Russia
2 Africa
3 Mexico
4 Ireland
5 France
6 China
7 Austria
8 Columbia

Genders
1.Girl
2.Boy
3.Girl
4.Boy
5.Boy
6Boy
7.Girl
8. Boy&girl

Trouble your teen(s) got into
1Smoking cigarettes
2 Drinking
3Grades dropped significantly
4 Teen pregnancy
5 Substance Abuse
6Skipping class
7Dating a much older person
8 Your choice of options

(If baby is born Even=girl and Odd=boy
Naming is your favorite guilty pleasure name)

Adoptive baby middle name:http://nameberry.com...odel-Baby-Names

#2 ButterflyLadybug

ButterflyLadybug

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 02:03 PM

Mary Avril Evans [33]
Freshman at Manhatten Highschool
Dance Team

Vaughn Keenan Bell [35]
Junior at Manhatten Highschool
Student Government

Brown and Pink Wedding
Vanilla w/ Raspberry Cream Filling & Chocolate Frosting
Honeymooned in The Bahama's

Moved to a 2 Bedroom House in the Country
Vaughn Gets Becomes the Manager at Red Robin
Have B/G Twins- Gideon Arrow Bell [15] and Lavender Snow Bell [15]

Mary is a Lawyer and Vaughn is a Psychiatrist
Moved into a yellow two-story house with a spacious backyard.
Have G/G Twins- Pippa Kierra Bell [9] and Poppy Christia Bell [9]

Gideon has been Bullying other students, Grounded him for a week
Lavender started Coloring on the Walls and Everything Else, Given an Earlier Bedtime
Have a Boy- Harrison Parker Bell [6]
Car- Ford Fusion Hybrid

Adopt a Girl- Deirdre Mae Bell [NB]
Adopted from Ireland
Gideon gets caught Smoking
Lavender becomes a parent to Jacoby Vaughn Bell [NB]

#3 .:alexandra:.

.:alexandra:.

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts
  • Interests:linguistics, psychology, books, conspiracy theories (within reason), equality, space/astrology, names

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:25 AM

My name is Julia Dylan Bailey . I am a 14 year old freshman and Miami High School. I am on my high school's varsity volleyball team. About 2 months into the school year, we had our first dance, homecoming. I was so afraid that nobody was gonna ask me out, but then Cole Mateo Scott did. Cole Mateo Scott is a 14 year old freshman in the photography club at Miami High. He asked me by putting sticky notes all over my door that saying "HOMECOMING?". It was the cutest thing ever!

After homecoming, Cole and I went on a few dates and eventually started officially dating. Senior year we even won Prom Queen and Prom King. At our graduation, Cole did the cutest thing ever! During his speech, he asked me to marry him! Of course I said yes. People told us that we were crazy for getting married right out of high school, but we didn't care. We had the most perfect wedding! Our colors were purple and green and our cake was a chocolate cake with strawberry filling and chocolate frosting. It was delicious! After our wedding we had our amazing honeymoon in Italy. I can't to spend the rest of my life with Cole Mateo Scott!

A few months after our honeymoon, I started feeling funny. I thought it was the flu, so I went to the doctor. Turns out that it wasn't the flu, I was pregnant! Cole and I were so excited! When we got home to our one bedroom apartment, we realized that there wasn't gonna be enough room for the new baby, so we decided to move into a spacious 2 bedroom condo. Cole also realized that he was going to have to get a better job (we're only in college). So he went out and applied for many places and ended up getting a job as a bread baker at a cafe. Several months later, our first baby was born, a boy named Cody Chance Scott. We were thrilled to be new parents!

It's 6 years later and Cole and I couldn't be happier! We have both graduated from college and have started our new careers! I'm a doctor and he is a lawyer. We also moved into a brand new beige 2 story suburban home with a community playgroung in the neighborhood. We take Cody to play there as much as we can! With all this stress from buying a new house, starting our new jobs, and raising a 6 year old, I forgot about my birth control for one day and now I am pregnant. But Cole and I couldn't be more thrilled! Several months later we welcome another baby boy into the Scott family, Dallas Flynn Scott.

3 more years have gone by and everything's going smoothly. Since everything was going so smoothly, Cole and I decided to try for another baby. One month later, I was pregnant with our third child. Shortly after I got pregnant, our 9 year old Cody started getting into some trouble at school. He started stealing things from students and teachers. We punished him by giving him an earlier bed time, hopefully it works, but we'll see. Because of all the stress, Cole decided to buy me a new car! He bought me a Chevy Suburban, it's what I've always wanted! It also made more room for our baby who we had several months later. We finally got our little girl! Her name is Emily Kaena Scott.

Another 6 years have gone by. Cole and I have tried and tried to get pregnant, but we can't seem to be able conceive. So we decided to adopt a little boy from Russia named Mikhail William Scott. While we were paying more attention to the whole adoption thing, our 15 year old, Cody, got into some trouble again. This time his grades dropped significantly. They said it's because we haven't been paying much attention to him and it caused him to be a bit depressed. But now that everything is settled with Mikhail, our attention is back on our kids equally and his grades are slowly, but surely, going back up.

#4 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 10:02 AM

My name is Charlotte Everly Gray and I am a 15 year old Sophomore at Miami High School. When I started high school I immediately knew that I wanted to join the Photography Club and so for the past two years I have been an active member and I aim to become Vice-President this year and my ultimate goal is to become the President in my junior year!

Two months into the school year a boy named Vaughn Mateo Fisher, caught my eye and I can't stop thinking about him and I want to talk to him butthe only problem is that we are in completely different social circles. While I'm in the Photography Club, he's a Junior and the star of theVolleyball Team. A few weeks pass by and I'm pretty much certain he thinks I'm invisible but to my surprise he slips a note into my locker asking me to attend homecoming with him! I'm so happy and can't wait for the big night!

We dated the remainder of our high school years. My senior year we won Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation, Vaughn gives a speech since he was the previous years Valedictorian and at the end of the speech addresses me and says "Will you marry me?". Even though most people say I'm crazy because highschool love never lasts, I know its true and answer yes immediately. We plan out the most beautiful wedding and we decide that colors will be Black and White and our cake is Pink Champagne with Raspberry Cream filling and White Chocolate Buttercream frosting!! We end up having the loveliest honeymoon in Italy!to start off your perfect marriage!

A few months after our honeymoon I started feeling a little funny and went to the doctor. To our surprise we learned that it wasn't the flu that was making me feel sick, it was a baby! We're so excited and can't wait! Upon getting home to our one bedroom apartment we realize there really isn't enough space for a baby and we soon found ourselves looking for a new house. Since Vaughn and I are still going to College, he decides to get a better job than the one he has now and is soon hired to be the new Chef in a French Restaurant and soon enough we move into our new suburban home, a 2 bedroom house in a very family friendly neighborhood. Then our little bundle of joy arrives which turns out to be two! We have a baby boy and a baby girl whom we name Tobias Pike Fisher and Louisa Lark Fisher. We are becoming the family we always dreamed of!

So its been 6 years since Tobias and Louisa were born and Vaughn and I have both graduated from college! We're both working full time at our new jobs, Vaughn is an Architect while I work as a Chemist! We've really settled into being the perfect family. We have also been looking into buying a house and decide on one, a lovely old grey house that's 3 stories with an pool in the center. But with all the stress of 6 years olds, new careers and house hunting.....birth control gets forgotten about one day and Surprise! I'm pregnant! Later that year I give birth to Triplets! Two baby girls and baby boy who we named, Arabella Brienna Fisher, Beatrix Alivia Fisher, and Clancy Dane Fisher!

Its been 3 years since the triplets were born and the twins are 9 and the triplets are 3, and everythings going smoothly. One night Vaughn and I get to talking and we decide the house is getting a little too smooth and we wanna shake things up by trying for another baby and within the next month BAM! I'm pregnant! The pregnancy isn't the only thing that rocked the boat though, the twins have been causing some mischief and our smooth sailing is a thing of the past. Tobias has begun bullying other students and we punished him by only allowing him to hang around his siblings. Louisa has developed a potty mouth and we punish her by a time out every time she curses. Luckily one day when I was feeling flustered Vaughn surprises me with a new car, a Ford Flex! Our newest addition, a baby boy named Jasper Grayson Fisher, is born later that year!

Its been 6 years since your Jasper was born and my children are 15, 9 & 6! Vaughn and I are trying again for another baby but sadly, we find ourselves unable to conceive. We look into many options and decide to adopt from another country. We decide that we will give them a name that is from the country they are adopted from to show their heritage. While our time was mostly dedicated to looking for our precious new addition to our family, a baby girl named Viveka Grace Fisher who we adopted from Austria, Tobias and Louisa get into some trouble. Tobias' wild ways have landed him a son, named Elijah Easton Fisher, whose mother wanted nothing to do with the baby boy. Louisa was caught dating a much older man who was 23 to her 15, we told her that she was to never see him again and threatened to call the police if he ever went near her again.

#5 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:41 PM

LN: Russell

DW: Persephone Joss Moore (33)

DH: Grant Barnaby (33)

Grant and Persephone met at Chicago High School. Persephone was on the dance team and Grant was on student council.

Grant asks Persephone to homecoming by drawing on her driveway with chalk. The couple dated throughout high school and was voted as prom king and queen, as well as cutest couple in the yearbook. Senior year, Grant became ASB President. He gave a speech at graduation and ended it by asking Persephone to marry him. They were married at a church in town. Their wedding colors were purple and green. The wedding cake was chocolate with milk chocolate filling and dark chocolate frosting. They honeymooned in France. Upon their return, Grant got a job as a bread baker at a cafe, and the two moved into a 2 bedroom townhouse.

DD: Josephine Blue Russell "Josie" (15)

After graduating from college, Grant became a chemist and Persephone a psychiatrist. They moved to a nice green house with a lovely garden and beautiful interior. Shortly after moving in, Persephone became pregnant with girl twins!

DD/DD: Nichola Tacy "Nicki" / Maisie Alivia (9)

Three years later, Persephone gave birth to another baby girl!

DD: Caroline Petal "Carly" (6)

However, Josie became a little troublemaker. Since Grant and Persephone had long hours at work, they often hired babysitters to watch the kids during the afternoons and on the weekends. Jealous of the new baby stealing all the attention, Josie became a little terror for babysitters! Persephone and Grant punished Josie by only allowing her to hang out with siblings, not friends, for a while. However, they also cut back their hours so they could spend time with their kids so they wouldn't feel neglected.

For their anniversary, Grant surprised Persephone with a brand new Ford Fusion Hybrid! She was thrilled.

Six years later, Grant and Persephone wanted to have another child, but couldn't conceive. They spent months looking into adoption and eventually adopted a baby boy from Austria.

DS: Boden Viktor (0)

Meanwhile, Josie got into more trouble. She started doing drugs, so Grant and Persephone had to intervene by signing her up for therapy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Russell Family

Grant, Persephone, Josie,

Nicki, Maisie, Carly, & Boden

#6 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 16 July 2012 - 03:12 PM

Your name: Matilda Nelly Moore
Your high school: San Antonio High school

Your grade level and age: Freshman 14

Club or sport you decide to join: Photography club

Two months into your school year A boy catches your eye and you can't stop thinking about him, the only problem is that you two are in completely different social circles. A few weeks pass by and you’re pretty much almost certain he thinks you're invisible but to your surprise he asks you to homecoming! You're so happy and can't wait for the big night!

His name: Cale Mateo Powell

His Social Group: Volleyball

How did he ask you to the dance?!
Over the morning announcements

The remainder of your high school years you guys date. You're senior year you win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation your Boyfriend gives and speech and at the end of the speech addresses you and says "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say you’re crazy because high school love never lasts, you know it’s true and say yes immediately. You guys plan out the most beautiful wedding and have the loveliest honeymoon to start off your perfect marriage.

Your wedding colours: Purple and green

Your wedding cake flavour: Pink champagne with raspberry cream filling and white chocolate butter cream frosting

Honeymoon destination: The Bahamas
A few months after your honeymoon you start feeling a little funny and go to the doctor.
To your surprise you learn that it wasn't the flu that was making you feel sick, it was a baby!
You’re so excited and can't wait! Upon getting home to your one bedroom apartment you realize, there really isn't enough space for a baby and you find yourself soon looking for a new house, Since your husband and you are still going to College, He decides to get a better Job than the one he has now and soon enough you guys move into your new house and your bundle of joy arrives!
New house: A suburban 2 bedroom in a family friendly neighborhood

New Job: Bread baker at a cafe.

A Baby Boy: Romeo True
So it’s been 6 years since your last baby was born and you and your husband have both graduated from college! You’re both working full time at your new jobs and have really settled into being the perfect family. You guys have been looking into buying a house and decide on one, and with all the stress of a 6 years old, new career and house hunting, birth control gets forgotten about one day, Surprise!
You’re pregnant!

Careers:
DH: Lawyer
DW: Forensic scientist

New House: A white house on top of a hill with a glistening pool.

Twin Girls: Imogen Tayla/Evie Kierra
It’s been 3 years since your last pregnancy and you have 9 and 3 year olds and everything’s going smooth. One night you and your SO get talking and you decide the house is getting a little too smooth and you want to shake things up by trying for another baby and within the next month BAM you’re pregnant! The pregnancy isn't the only thing that rocked the boat though, the 9 year old has been causing some mischief and your smooth sailing is a thing of the past. Luckily one day when you’re feeling flustered your husband surprises you with a new car!

Boy/Girl Twins: Moses Tyler/Sara Wren

What mischief was caused: Found a knack for giving haircuts, to his siblings and the neighbour’s dog.

How do you punish the child: 1 week grounded

New car: Hyundai Elantra
It’s been 6 years since your last pregnancy; your children are 15, 9 & 6! You and your SO try again for another baby but sadly, you find yourself unable to conceive. You look into many options and decide on adoption from another country, you decide that you will give them a name that is from the country they are adopted. While your time is mostly dedicated to looking for your precious new addition to your family, your 15 year old gets into some trouble.

What country do you adopt from: France

Girl: Amélie Saffron

Trouble your teen got into: Substance Abuse

#7 alaskayoung

alaskayoung

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 768 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:16 PM

1.Hazel Macy Wilkinson goes to San Diego High School. She is 16 years old and a Junior. She plays tennis for her school.
2. Grant Harley Richardson plays football and asked Hazel to homecoming by drawing on her driveway with chalk.
3. The remainder of the high school years Hazel and Grant date. Senior year they win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation Grant gives and speech and at the end of the speech addresses Hazel and says "Will you marry me?" Hazel says yes. They plan out the most beautiful wedding themed with colors; yellow and orange and a vanilla cake with raspberry cream filling and chocolate frosting. They honeymoon in England.
4. Upon learning that Hazel was pregnant, the two decided to move to a new suburban two bedroom in a family friendly neighborhood.
5. Grant decides to look for a better job now that the baby is coming and he lands one as a Verizon sales associate.
6. Nine months later, Hazel and Grant become the parents of a baby boy, who they name Madden Wilder Richardson.
7. The couple both finish college and Hazel becomes a teacher and Grant becomes a business executive.
8. They decide to buy a house now that they plan to expand their family, they buy a blue rambler on ten acres of land.
9. When Madden is 6 years old, they become pregnant again. This time with twin boys. They welcome Damian Reed and Riley Flynn Richardson.
10. Three years after the twins were born, they decide to try for a fourth. They become pregnant with their first girl!
11. Now that Hazel is taking the kids around more places, Grant buys her a Chevy Traverse.
12. The Richardsons are so pleased to welcome their baby girl, Daisy Wren Richardson, especially her three brothers!
13. Six years after Daisy is born, she is begging for a sister, as she has three brothers. The Richardsons are unable to conceive so they decide to adopt a baby girl from China. They welcome their fifth child, Ling Xiao Chen Richardson!

The Richardsons
DH: Grant Harley (34)
DW: Hazel Macy (33)
DS: Madden Wilder (15)
DS/DS: Damian Reed & Riley Flynn (9)
DD: Daisy Wren (6)
DD: Ling Xiao Chen (nb)

#8 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 17 July 2012 - 10:13 AM

The Harris Family

Penn Mateo
-Job: Chemist

Sarah Marley
-Job: Doctor (intern)

Victoria "Tori" Story
-Smokes

Tamsin Christia

Alice Lux

Anarosa "Annie" Kaia
-Adopted from: Mexico

Car: Ford Fusion
House: A white house on top of a hill with a glistening pool

#9 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 31 July 2012 - 10:47 AM

Katherine 'Kat' Enya Clark (nee Powell) [33]
Psychiatrist

Seth Barnaby Clark [34]
Teacher

Gregory 'Greg' Ranger and Tobias 'Toby' Maverick Clark [15]

Oliver 'Olly' Kai and Rhiannon 'Rhi' Christia Clark [9]

Nicholas 'Nick' Jackson Clark [6]

Wesley 'Wes' Benjamin [0]

The Clark Family

Kat and Seth

Greg ~ Toby ~ Olly ~ Rhi ~ Nick ~ Wes

#10 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 12:29 PM

DW: Celestia Everly Phillips- Anderson (34)
DH: West Finnian Anderson (34)

-DS/DS: Trey Ocean / Cody True (15)
-DS: Zayden Pax (9)
-DD: Emily Wren (6)
-DAS/DAD: Lukas Flynn / Lena Skyla (nb)

It's been six years.
Elle and West have decided to adopt. They adopt boy/girl twins from Austria.

West found Trey smoking cigarettes. After his father explained why cigarettes are so harmful, Trey decided he would never smoke again.

#11 coyote19

coyote19

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 122 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Traveling, Japan, Languages, and Names : )

Posted 12 August 2012 - 03:06 PM

Posted Image

Day 5478: Trouble, twins and Austria

Sophia was caught smoking today I think we haven't been spending enough time with her lately and she's acting out because of it. We've been so caught up with adopting twins from Austria but I think our schedules will free up soon. We'll be getting Alexander Nikko and Vienna Jasmine in a few days though for the time being we'll put more attention into being a family.

#12 HMR

HMR

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 12 August 2012 - 06:17 PM

My name is Julia Sade Clark, but I go by my middle name. I am 17 and a Junior at Beverly Hills high. I joined my school's drama club and since I always get the lead I know I'll be a STAR one day. My boyfriend, Grant Keagan Russell is the best boy cheerleader ever. When I first saw him I found love at first sight. I didn't think he knew who I was because we were in COMPLETELY different social circles. Well I was wrong because he put a bunch of sticky notes on my locker saying, Homecoming? I immediately said YES!
A couple years later at our Senior Prom we were voted prom King and Queen and cutest couple. When he did his speech for prom king he got down on one knee and asked me to marry him. I started crying and said yes. For our wedding we had a black and white theme in honor of our prom's dress code with a red velvet cake with a cream cheese frosting and a cream cheese filling. Grant kept our honeymoon destination a secret until the flight attendant called "Now boarding for France" What a great way to start off our perfect marriage.
A few weeks after France I started feeling funny so Grant insisted I go to the doctor. Instead of having the normal stomach flu I found out I had to little buns in the oven. When I arrived home I realized our 1 bedroom apartment was not big enough for our new-found family. Since Grant and I are still in college, now both 19 years old, he decided he'd go job hunting so we could both pay for college, our girls, and our new 2 bedroom suburban house in a family friendly neighborhood. Grant finally got his new job shortly after we finished moving into our new house as a bread baker at a well known cafe. A few months later I had my beautiful Emma Cadence Russell and Charlotte Ever Russell.
Well, now Emma and Charlotte are six years old, man time really does fly! Grant and I have both finished college so now I am a chemist and he is a business executive. One day when I went to the doctor I told him I was feeling funny and he told me I has was pregnant with a baby boy and a bay girl! With that news Grant and I began house hunting and decided on an old grey house that is three stories and has a pool in it since our girls love to swim. After 9 months I had my babies, Dallas Flynn and Alice Brayden Russell.
It's been three years since Dallas and Alice were born making them three year olds and Charlotte and Em nine. Everything was going very smoothly so Grant and I decided to go for another child. The next month BAM! I was pregnant, but that wasn't the only thing that rocked our boat. Our nine year olds began to get themselves into a bit of trouble. Em our little daredevil began stealing things from her teacher and her classmates so we made her apologize to everyone and return anything she took. Then little Charlotte began to get a potty mouth after being told she couldn't have the nickname Charlie because it sounded to much like a boy name. For her punishment she had to go to time out each time she bad mouthed someone. After that didn't work we tried compromising with her nickname so she became Char. One day when I was eight months pregnant Grant surprised me with a Chevy Escalade so we could fit most of our family into the same car. week after that our newest addition, Timothy Dylan Russell arrived with a big welcome from his siblings and grandparents.
Timothy is now 6, Dallas and Alice are 9, and Char and Em are 15. After a family talk everyone wants a new addition to our Russell family. After trying for 3 months we find that I am not able to conceive. Grant and I decided we would adopt a little girl from Russia named Lidiya Marcel. For months we were getting the paperwork settled then one day Char called from the hospital. I answered and Char told me she was pregnant and having her baby boy at that moment. I was so mad but frightened for her so I rushed to the hospital. When I got there she was holding her son and her boyfriend standing over them in awe. I asked her the name and she said, "Mom meet your grandson, Joshua Bradley Webb. I hope you don't mind me using my boyfriend's last name because he said he would stay around and be the father." I shook my head and stayed where I was. A few weeks later Lidiya arrived and we brought Em, Char, and the rest of the crew with us to the airport. I talked to Em about her grade being dropped from all A's to D's and E's. She said she had been busy lately with Lidiya and J.B. but she would get them back up soon. What a life I have!

#13 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 13 August 2012 - 08:17 PM

Hi. My name is Matilda Macy Lloyd. I go to Chicago High School, and I am a 15 year old Freshman there. I knew in elementary school that I wanted to be on the dance team there. I love dancing. I have danced since I was 3 years old. When I get out of college, I hope to be a professional dancer.

Two months into my school year, a boy named Cole Harley Davies caught my attention. He is a really cute boy in 9th grade, also, and I just can't stop thinking of him. The only problem is, is that we are in completely different social circles. I am kind of shy and he is totally popular. A few weeks pass by and I am almost certain that he thinks I am invisible, but to my surprise, he came up to me in the middle of class with a cake that said, "Homecoming?" Cole told me he made the cake, and I immediately said yes. I would have said yes anyway, but I was surprised he even did that for me. Before Homecoming, Cole told me he was part of the student government, and I was astonished.

The remainder of our high school years we date. In our Senior year, me and Cole win Prom King and Queen - and CUTEST couple! At graduation, Cole gives a speech, and at the end of the speech he says, "Will you marry me?" Even though most people say it's crazy because high school love never lasts, I know it's true and say yes immediately. We plan out the most beautiful wedding with black and white colors, and our wedding cake is Chocolate with strawberry cream filling and Chocolate frosting. We also have the most lovely Honeymoon in Australia to start off our perfect marriage.

A few months after our Honeymoon, I start feeling funny and go to the doctor. To my surprise, I learn that it wasn't the flu that was making me sick, it was the baby! I am so excited and can't wait! Upon getting home to my one bedroom apartment, I realize there really isn't enough space for a baby, and I soon find myself looking for a new house. Since my Husband and I are still going to College, Cole decides to get a better job than the one he has now (he becomes a nighttime cab driver), and soon enough we move into an old 3 bedroom house that is a little rundown, but is still very spacious, and we welcome a baby girl named Sophia Ever Davies, weighing in at 7 lbs, 22 ounces!

Posted Image

So, it's been 6 years since Sophia was born and me and my Husband have both graduated from College! I am working full time as an Architect, Cole as a Doctor, and we have really settled into being the perfect family. We have been looking into a buying a new house and deciding on a beige two story suburban house with a community playground in the neighborhood, and with all the stress of 6 year olds, new careers and house hunting, birth control gets forgotten about one day, and surprise! I am pregnant again! 9 months later, I give birth to twin girls, Maisie Brienna (6 lbs, 20 ounces) and Rhiannon Jaya (6 lbs, 18 ounces)

Posted Image

It's been 3 years since my last pregnancy and I have 9 and 3 year olds, and everything's going smooth. One night me and Cole get to talking, and we decide the house is getting a little too smooth, and I wanna shake things up by trying for another baby, and within the next month, BAM! I am pregnant! The pregnancy isn't the only thing that rocked the boat, though. Sophia has been causing some mischief, like lying a lot, and my smooth sailing is a thing of the past. We have a little talk with Sophia before I drop dead of a heart attack. Luckily, one day when I am feeling flustered, my Husband surprises me with a new Chevy Traverse! A little later that year, I welcome my fourth baby girl, Clara Amelie (named after I and Cole's grandmothers), prematurely, weighing in at 5 lbs, 19 ounces.

Posted Image

Posted Image

It's been six years since my last pregnancy, and my daughters are 15, 9, & 6! (Photos below) Me and Cole try again for another baby, but sadly I find myself unable to conceive. I look into many options and decide an adoption from another country. I decide that I will give them a name that is from the country they are from. While my time is mostly dedicated to looking for my precious new addition to my family, Sophia gets into trouble. Her grades have dropped significantly these past few months. Me and my Husband end up adopting a baby girl from Ireland, and we name her Saiorse Tallulah.

Posted Image

#14 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 14 August 2012 - 11:49 AM

DW: Elizabeth Pearl (Hughes) Bennett

*architect

DH: Grant Mateo Bennett

*lawyer

DS: Zane Maverick Bennett (15)

*Gets his girlfriend pregnant

DD: Kaydin Mackenzie Bennett (NB)

DD: Layla Teagan Bennett (9)

DD: Amelia Clover Bennett (6)

DS: Tai William Bennett (1)

*adopted from China

Grant and Lizzie Bennett; Zane, Layla, Mia and Tai

Zane Bennett; Kaydin

#15 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:00 PM

Hazel Pearl Watson and Seth Matteo Walker
Cecilia Esther (15), Iris Tacy (9), and Jasper Dylan (6)

Seth and I decide to adopt a son from Austria, and we name him Simon Henry.
Around this time, Cecilia's grades dropped significantly. We're a bit worried, but hopefully she'll get back on track.

#16 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 16 August 2012 - 09:59 AM

{36} Julia Pearl Kelly

High School Teacher

Lives in Chicago, Illinois

Born: November 3, 1995

{36} Charles Finian Bell

Patisserie Chef and Owner

Lives in Chicago, Illinois

Born: September 16, 1995

{16} Lydia Ever Bell

Born: June 9, 2015

{10} Damian Kai Bell

Born: January 23, 2022

{6} Emilie Arwen Bell

Born: September 27, 2025

{0} Ivy Claudia Bell

Born: February 21, 2032

Charles asked me to homecoming!! After play rehearsal he approached me with three balloons and half a dozen roses and popped the question! I can't wait for October 2nd!

Senior Prom...what a night! Charlie proposed to me! We wanted the wedding as soon as possible so we started planning within the week. At the end of August we had our wedding. It was a blue and silver themed wedding with a pink champagne with raspberry cream filling and white chocolate buttercream frosting cake. Three days later we took our honeymoon in Italy.

We had been home from our honeymoon for about five weeks when I finally decided to find out why I was feeling so under the weather. Turns out I was pregnant! Charlie and I were excited but nervous. With a new baby on the way we decided we needed to look for a bigger place to live in, which in turn meant a better job for Charlie. With his new job as a chef at a French restaurant we decided to rent out a spacious 2 bedroom condo near school.

Six months later our much anticipated baby arrived! We were the parents of a precious baby girl named Lydia Ever Bell born June 9, 2015.

After graduating from college, I got a job as a high school Teacher and Charlie opened up his own business: a patisserie! A year later we decided to buy an actual house and move out of our rented condo. We found a nice green house with a lovely garden and beautiful interior for a good price.

On Lydia's sixth birthday Charlie and I gave her the present she had been asking about for a while. We were pregnant! She was going to have a sibling. On January 23, 2022 we welcomed Damian Kai Bell to our family.

Three years later and Charlie and I decide the house is getting too quiet. We decide to try for another baby and become pregnant almost instantly. But the house doesn't stay quiet for long: Lydia is in a trouble-making stage. She has taken to colouring all over the walls and so we set an earlier bed time as a punishment. With all the stress our being pregnant and dealing with Lydia, Charlie surprises me with a car! A brand new Chevy Traverse in a sparkling red colour.

A couple months later we bring into the world our third child: Emilie Arwen Bell. Born on September 27, 2025 she quickly becomes the joy of the family.

For five more years Charlie, Lydia, Emilie, Damian and I are completely content with our lives. But then I begin wondering if we will ever have another baby. And quickly that turns into desperately wanting another baby. However after a year of trying unfruitfully, we turn to adoption.

Six months later we bring home a one-month-old baby girl from Columbia. We name her Ivy Claudia Bell with her middle-name after her birth mother.

At the same time our eldest, Lydia, gets herself into trouble once again. Her grades drop significantly and it all but takes an intervention to get her back on track.

#17 Supersoccerchic

Supersoccerchic

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 06:29 PM

Me:Caroline Presley (nee Thomas) Evans
Sophomore
Job:Psychiatrist
High school:Maui High School
Join football
Him:Seth Racer Evans
Sophomore
Tennis team
Old job:Manager at Red Robin
New job:1st grade teacher
Wedding colors:red and black
Cake:Chocolate with milk chocolate filling and dark chocolate frosting
Honeymoon:Australia
New house:Gorgeous 2 bedroom cramped house with tiny rooms
DD/DD:Isabel Snow and Jane Cadence
Grades dropped significantly
DS:Shane Kai
DD:Emma Olive
Isabel developed a potty mouth and Jane started stealing things from students and her teacher
Punishment:1 week of grounding
New car:Honda Odyssey
ADS from China:Aidan Lucas
Hey, it's me, Caroline and it's been 6 years since Emma was born. She's now in first grade, Shane's in the fourth grade and now, Isabel and Jane are 15 and are freshman in high school. But, since Seth and I wanted kids, we decided to adopt a 9 month old baby boy from China who we named Aidan Lucas Evans. He's adorable but since I was busy with him, Isabel and Jane's grades dropped. They went from having A's to now having D's so, Seth and I have been knuckling down on them to do their homework and study their butts off.

#18 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 01:42 PM

Hi, my name is Sarah Dylan Fisher and I’m 18 years old. I’m a senior at San Antonio high school. This year I’ve decided to join the photography club. Most of my friends are into photography so I thought I’d try it out.

Two months into my senior year I begin to notice Mark Harley Williams. I used to only think of him as the shy guy in class but now I can’t stop thinking about him Mark plays Volleyball which really make me wish I would have chosen volleyball over photography. A few weeks of obsessing about him and I’m sure he doesn’t notice, but I guess he did cause guess what? He asked me in person with roses and a balloon to the homecoming dance. I’m so excited I can hardly wait.

Since that first date Mark and I have been dating. We even won prom king and queen and cutest couple! At our graduation Mark being the smarty pants he is gives a speech to our whole class. At the end of the speech he asks if I will marry him. I know most people think I’m too young to be married but I don’t care. I love him and know we will be together forever so of course I said yes. We plan the perfect wedding. Our wedding colors were red & orange. The cake was so pretty and tasty. We chose a pink champagne cake with raspberry cream filling and white chocolate buttercream frosting. For our honeymoon we went to Italy. It was beautiful there and the food was amazing.

A few months after we got back for our honeymoon in Italy I start to not feel well. I go to the doctors and it turns out I was pregnant! Both Mark and I are so excited and can’t wait to be parents. Our one bedroom apartment won’t work with a baby so we move into a two bedroom luxury house that gorgeous, but it is very cramped and the bedrooms are tiny which isn’t a big deal to us. Mark starts working as a manager at red robin to save money for the baby. After all the preparations and anticipation our baby girl Elizabeth Ever finally arrives!

It’s been 6 years since Elizabeth was born. Both Mark and I have graduated from college. Mark is a teacher, and I work as a forensic scientist. We are really settling in as a little family unit and now we think it is the right time for a bigger house. After lots of searching we finally find the perfect house, a yellow two story house with a spacious backyard with plenty of room for Elizabeth to play. With all of this going on I forget to take my birth control pill and end up pregnant. We were so fortunate and were blessed with twin boys, Jake Reed & Riley James.

It’s been three years since the twins were born. We’re coping very well with our three kids and decide to try for a fourth. We’re lucky and get pregnant really easily and soon after have a baby girl, Caroline Clover. Elizabeth has been causing some problems by lying a lot we choose to deal with her by not allowing her to hang out with her friends. Mark came home one day and surprised me with a Honda Odyssey. I was really happy because we definitely needed a new car with more space.

It’s been 6 years since Caroline was born and we’re missing having a baby in the house. We try to have another baby but can’t get pregnant so we start looking into adoption. We end up adopting a baby boy from Columbia. We wanted to give him a name from his home country so we decide to name him Nicholas Marco. Elizabeth is still causing problems as her grades are slipping. We get her a tutor and try our best to help her catch up.

Posted Image

Elizabeth Ever

Posted Image

Riley James & Jake Reed

Posted Image

Caroline Clover

Posted Image

Nicholas Marco

LN: Williams

DW: Sarah Dylan (Fisher) (34)

DH: Mark Harley (34)

DD: Elizabeth Ever (15)

DS/DS: Jake Reed & Riley James (9)

DD: Caroline Clover (6)

DAS: Nicholas Marco (nb)

#19 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 01:02 PM

LN: Marshall

DH: Tate Finian (Lawyer)

DW: Elizabeth "Libby" Nirvana (Chemist)

DD/DD: Emma Bliss & Isabel Story [15]

-Emma's grades drop

-Izzy develops a substance abuse problem

DS/DS: Beau Gray & Taj Reed [9]

DS: Levi Jordan [6]

DAS/DAD:Nicolai Lucas & Alina Scarlett [adopted from Austria]

Tate & Libby Marshall +

Emma, Izzy, Beau, Taj, Levi, Nico, & Ali

#20 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 17 November 2012 - 12:51 AM

Two months in my school year, a boy, Grant Barnaby Lewis, catches my eye and I can’t stop thinking about him. The problem is that we are in totally different social circles. I am in tennis and he is a cheerleader. A few weeks pass by and I am sure he thinks I am invisible, but to my surprise he asks me to homecoming during the morning announcements! I can’t wait for the big night!
----
Grant and I date all of senior year. Our senior year we win Prom King and Queen and cutest couple. At graduation my boyfriend gives a speech and at the end of it address me and says “Will you marry me?” Most people say I am crazy, but I say yes immediately. We plan out a beautiful wedding with a red and black theme, a chocolate cake with strawberry cream filling and chocolate frosting and we have a lovely honeymoon in England.
-----
A few months after our honeymoon, I start to feel funny so I go to the doctor. To my surprise I am pregnant! We are so excited! We realize we need more space so we look for a new house, a 2 bedroom in the country. We are still in college, but luckily Grant got a better job as a nighttime cab driver, which makes it a bit easier. Right after we move in, our baby son joins us! We name him Nick Ocean Stewart-Lewis.
--------
It has been six years since we had our son and Grant and I have both graduated from college! We both have new jobs and feel very comfortable. Grant is a forensic scientist and I am an architect. We decide to buy a new house, a nice green house with a lovely garden and a beautiful interior. Along with all of the stress of a six year old, new jobs and house hunting, surprise I’m pregnant! I am having a girl, Bryony Christia Stewart-Lewis.
-----
It has been 3 years since I had my little girl. One night Grant and I decide things are a bit stagnant and want another child. Unfortunately Nick seems to be acting out though by being a terror to our babysitters. I hope my strong talk with him fixes things. To make me feel better, Grant buys me a new car, a Ford Flex! I gave birth to a baby girl, Mary Christabel Stewart-Lewis.
-----
It has been 6 years since I had my youngest. My children are 15, 9 and 6. Grant and I want another child, but have trouble conceiving. We decide to adopt from another country. We get a little girl from Ireland named Saoirse Niamh Stewart-Lewis. Right when everything seems to be going right, our son Nick begins smoking cigarettes.

DW: Cornelia Nelly Stewart-Lewis (34)

DH: Grant Barnaby Lewis (34)

DS: Nick Ocean Stewart-Lewis (15)

DD: Bryony Christia Stewart-Lewis (9)

DD: Mary Christabel Stewart-Lewis (6)

DAD: Saoirse Niamh Stewart-Lewis (nb)

Cornelia

Posted Image

Nick

Posted Image

Bryony

Posted Image