• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 11:02 AM

I've been name storming on some names and wanted your opinions and suggestions! Help me out ladies! You can pick the ones you like, order the favorite to least favorite, tell me why or why not.. i don't care! Just let me know what you think!

and.....GO!

For the boys I have:

Lawrence Cassius (Wren)

Lawrence Elliot

Henry Lawrence

Elliot Lawrence (Eli)

Jaxton James

Benjamin Asa

Asa Alexander

Asa Connor

Asa Gabriel

Asa Hamilton

Asa Isaiah

Asa Keiran

Asa Morgan

Asa Montgomery

Asa Ryan

Cillian Abram

Cillian Benjamin

Cillian Edward

Cillian Ezra (Ian)

Cillian Jacob

Cillian Jordan

Cillian Grant

And for the girls, I only have:

Audrey Emma

Cailyn Emma

Katelyn Emma

Molly Emma

Scarlett Emma

Skylar Emma

Victoria Emma

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:01 PM

Wouldn't Asa be a bit too similar to Aasyn?

Of your boys names...I LOVE Lawrence! :) Although I personally prefer the spelling Laurence. Your combo Lawrence Elliot would be my pick. Henry Lawrence sounds great as well.

Although I'm not a huge fan of Cillian, I think you have some great middle name options. Cillian Edward, Cillian Jordan, & Cillian Jacob are my favorites.

Of your girl names...I really like Molly Emma.

#3 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 27 August 2012 - 12:15 PM

It is too close to Aasyn sadly :( it's going on my guilty pleasure list,but I still wanted to fiddle with names for it, just in case I found an awesome first name for it lol.

Lawrence is a new one for me. I'm kind of iffy on it since my name was a nickname for Laurence ages ago :/ But I adore the name Wren :wub:

#4 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 01:55 PM

Lawrence is a new one for me. I'm kind of iffy on it since my name was a nickname for Laurence ages ago :/ But I adore the name Wren :wub:

Oh, I get it now! I didn't realize you were using Wren as a nn for Lawrence! I thought the name in parenthesis was a possible second middle name ...Lawrence Cassius Wren. In that case, the Lawrence spelling makes sense. :D

#5 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 27 August 2012 - 02:22 PM

Lawrence Cassius - handsome :) I adore Cassius, so strong and handsome. Lawrence is nice. I don't care for Wren, its very feminine to me. But its okay <3
Lawrence Elliot - also handsome! I'm not sure which one I like the most <3

Henry Lawrence - oh my, love! I so adore Henry, wish Mike liked it as well :(
Elliot Lawrence - for whatever reason, I think this one is my favorite. I love Elliot, especially nick name Eli. And it all flows so nicely <3

Suggestion: if you use Elliot Lawrence, I think Henry Cassius would also be a super handsome combo!

Jaxton James - its okay. I don't care for alliteration names, and I'm not a fan of either name. I guess Jaxton is a tad to close to Jackson for my taste, and I see them being confused. Its no biggie, just a personal preference :)

Benjamin Asa - I love Benjamin, so strong and handsome. Benjamin and Aasyn would sound fabulous together! However, Aasyn and Asa are far to close to me. Even though Asa wouldn't be used much being its a middle name, I don't care for it.

My Asa thing goes along for all the Asa's to come <|3 However, could I replace Asa with Benjamin on some of these combo's?
Benjamin Alexander
Benjamin Connor
Benjamin Gabriel
Benjamin Hamilton
Benjamin Isaiah
Benjamin Keiran
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Montgomery
Benjamin Ryan
And some of these would also sound great with Henry, if you'd like it as a first name! (Henry Alexander, Henry Connor, Henry Gabriel, Henry Isaiah, Henry Keiran, Henry Morgan).

Cillian as a name is okay. Personally, I dislike how it starts with "Kill", but thats just a personal thing. Its a nice, traditional Irish name with good standing though, so in every other light its a great name! <3 Plus, my friends friend just named her son Killian, which really accents the Kill :l I like Cillian as you use it, haha :)

I like these combo's: Cillian Abram, Cillian Edward, Cillian Ezra, Cillian Jacob, Cillian Jordan, Cillian Grant.

Cillian Abram just sounds so attractive! The sounds flow into each other, and all round I think the names compliment each other nicely.
Cillian Edward is okay, I just don't feel the flow here as well as I do in the previous combo.
Cillian Ezra works nicely, but not so much with Ian afterwords (if thats why you put Ian in parentheses after?). Even with Ezra separating Cillian and Ian, I just feel the sounds repetition.
Cillian Jacob - sounds very strong, and like it'd fit in with names of this day quite perfectly.
Cillian Jordan - its okay, just another that doesn't compare in sounds because of Cillian Abram ;)
Cillian Grant - also has quite perfect flow! Its second place to me <3

You probably know I love the name Emma, haha! <3 Its most definitely on my list, though maybe as a nick name for Emily. Not sure yet. So pretty! I just about love all your combo's, these are my favorites with Emma:
Audrey Emma
Scarlett Emma
Skylar Emma
Victoria Emma
I really love Molly, but the ending Y seems to clash with the beginning of Emma. Audrey Emma I have similar problems with, but I just love Audrey and Emma so.... haha. My only thing with Cailyn and Katelyn is that I feel both would clash a tad with Hayleigh. They both have the long AY in them, as does Aasyn. For just the two of them, I imagine you get along fine. But if you added yet another AY sound I feel like there would be an obvious pattern going on and it'd get a little more confusing. Thats just personal opinion though!

I think you can also mix and match these names, whichever you decide not to use with Emma <3
Audrey Scarlett
Skylar Molly
Victoria Audrey // Audrey Victoria (OMG, Audrey Victoria sounds so darling!!)
Skylar Victoria
Molly Katelyn (if you really love Katelyn, but dislike the repetitiveness, then maybe use it as a middle?)

Good luck, girl! I'm so glad your name drought is seemingly over! I hope it stays that way ;) It so stinks to feel stuck on names :/

#6 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 27 August 2012 - 05:52 PM

Victoria is beautiful and so is Emma, but not together. :-)

#7 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:22 PM

Oh, I get it now! I didn't realize you were using Wren as a nn for Lawrence! I thought the name in parenthesis was a possible second middle name ...Lawrence Cassius Wren. In that case, the Lawrence spelling makes sense. :D

I pre typed that out in word pad because typing here is always a hassle. My little insertion point jumps for no reason and puts me on weird places a lot lol. I forgot to mention that it was a nickname.

Lawrence Cassius - handsome . I adore Cassius, so strong and handsome. Lawrence is nice. I don't care for Wren, its very feminine to me. But its okay <3
Lawrence Elliot - also handsome! I'm not sure which one I like the most <3

Henry Lawrence - oh my, love! I so adore Henry, wish Mike liked it as well
Elliot Lawrence - for whatever reason, I think this one is my favorite. I love Elliot, especially nick name Eli. And it all flows so nicely <3

Suggestion: if you use Elliot Lawrence, I think Henry Cassius would also be a super handsome combo!

Jaxton James - its okay. I don't care for alliteration names, and I'm not a fan of either name. I guess Jaxton is a tad to close to Jackson for my taste, and I see them being confused. Its no biggie, just a personal preference

Benjamin Asa - I love Benjamin, so strong and handsome. Benjamin and Aasyn would sound fabulous together! However, Aasyn and Asa are far to close to me. Even though Asa wouldn't be used much being its a middle name, I don't care for it.

My Asa thing goes along for all the Asa's to come <|3 However, could I replace Asa with Benjamin on some of these combo's?
Benjamin Alexander
Benjamin Connor
Benjamin Gabriel
Benjamin Hamilton
Benjamin Isaiah
Benjamin Keiran
Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Montgomery
Benjamin Ryan
And some of these would also sound great with Henry, if you'd like it as a first name! (Henry Alexander, Henry Connor, Henry Gabriel, Henry Isaiah, Henry Keiran, Henry Morgan).

Cillian as a name is okay. Personally, I dislike how it starts with "Kill", but thats just a personal thing. Its a nice, traditional Irish name with good standing though, so in every other light its a great name! <3 Plus, my friends friend just named her son Killian, which really accents the Kill :l I like Cillian as you use it, haha

I like these combo's: Cillian Abram, Cillian Edward, Cillian Ezra, Cillian Jacob, Cillian Jordan, Cillian Grant.

Cillian Abram just sounds so attractive! The sounds flow into each other, and all round I think the names compliment each other nicely.
Cillian Edward is okay, I just don't feel the flow here as well as I do in the previous combo.
Cillian Ezra works nicely, but not so much with Ian afterwords (if thats why you put Ian in parentheses after?). Even with Ezra separating Cillian and Ian, I just feel the sounds repetition.
Cillian Jacob - sounds very strong, and like it'd fit in with names of this day quite perfectly.
Cillian Jordan - its okay, just another that doesn't compare in sounds because of Cillian Abram
Cillian Grant - also has quite perfect flow! Its second place to me <3

You probably know I love the name Emma, haha! <3 Its most definitely on my list, though maybe as a nick name for Emily. Not sure yet. So pretty! I just about love all your combo's, these are my favorites with Emma:
Audrey Emma
Scarlett Emma
Skylar Emma
Victoria Emma
I really love Molly, but the ending Y seems to clash with the beginning of Emma. Audrey Emma I have similar problems with, but I just love Audrey and Emma so.... haha. My only thing with Cailyn and Katelyn is that I feel both would clash a tad with Hayleigh. They both have the long AY in them, as does Aasyn. For just the two of them, I imagine you get along fine. But if you added yet another AY sound I feel like there would be an obvious pattern going on and it'd get a little more confusing. Thats just personal opinion though!

I think you can also mix and match these names, whichever you decide not to use with Emma <3
Audrey Scarlett
Skylar Molly
Victoria Audrey // Audrey Victoria (OMG, Audrey Victoria sounds so darling!!)
Skylar Victoria
Molly Katelyn (if you really love Katelyn, but dislike the repetitiveness, then maybe use it as a middle?)

Good luck, girl! I'm so glad your name drought is seemingly over! I hope it stays that way.It so stinks to feel stuck on names :/

Oh man, I just had a hayday with all your suggestions! I LOVE the idea of Elliot Lawrence and Henry Cassius :wub: I've got down almost all of the Benjamin combos. I left of Hamilton (it seemed a bit too much) and Montgomery (tooooo long) I also now have
Henry Alexander
Henry Isaiah
Henry Morgan
Henry Ryan

and then I brought Issac back with
Issac Henry
Issac Micheal
Issac Patrick Owen

for the girls, I adore Audrey Victoria :wub: head over heels!
I also like Molly Katelyn and Skylar Molly.
I had Audrey Scarlett down, but with our last name.. those initials are a no no
Oh! and the Ian thing with Cillian is the nickname I would use for him. I would call him Ian over Cillian to avoid issues with mispronunciation of his name.
And I used Jaxton over Jackson because my sister has apparently laid claims to Jackson for her firstborn son (if they ever have children)
I figure Jaxton is the same, but it's not. And he could always go by Jax :wub:

#8 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 27 August 2012 - 07:24 PM

Victoria is beautiful and so is Emma, but not together. :-)

The more I say it, the more I agree :)

#9 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 27 August 2012 - 08:36 PM

Oh man, I just had a hayday with all your suggestions! I LOVE the idea of Elliot Lawrence and Henry Cassius :wub: I've got down almost all of the Benjamin combos. I left of Hamilton (it seemed a bit too much) and Montgomery (tooooo long) I also now have
Henry Alexander
Henry Isaiah
Henry Morgan
Henry Ryan

and then I brought Issac back with
Issac Henry
Issac Micheal
Issac Patrick Owen

for the girls, I adore Audrey Victoria :wub: head over heels!
I also like Molly Katelyn and Skylar Molly.
I had Audrey Scarlett down, but with our last name.. those initials are a no no
Oh! and the Ian thing with Cillian is the nickname I would use for him. I would call him Ian over Cillian to avoid issues with mispronunciation of his name.
And I used Jaxton over Jackson because my sister has apparently laid claims to Jackson for her firstborn son (if they ever have children)
I figure Jaxton is the same, but it's not. And he could always go by Jax :wub:

Aww yay!! So glad I was helpful! <3 I do love those two combo's, Elliot Lawrence and Henry Cassius<33 Eep! I did think that Benjamin Hamilton/Montgomery sounded like a bit much... I would have mixed them with Henry, but I felt the sounds clashed a tad to much.

And I like most the Isaac middle names as well! I'm not a fan of Isaac Patrick Owen, but its purely out of personal associations. Unfortunately, I knew a lot of Patricks and Owens that were less than pleasant.

I almost want to steal Audrey Victoria haha! Maybe even Aubrey Victoria, as Mike likes Aubrey and not Audrey... though it doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Oh well.
Oh dear, I didn't even think of the Audrey Scarlett [last name] issue :l

Oh, that makes sense! Why not just use Ian itself if you like Ian? :) I guess it makes sense as a nick name, like I see where it comes from. I guess it just doesn't make sense to me, like it doesnt ring right in my head. Almost like someone I know liking the nick name Auvie to go with Auvrie... Maybe I'm just weird though haha. If it counts for anything, I don't see how anyone could mispronounce it ;) Though, people can manage to mispronounce anything. Heck, people get my name wrong..

I guess the Jaxton thing makes sense as well. I'd ask your sister before ever using it though, because it is awfully close, and she might get offended. Cause she might not want to use any names that sound too alike to her nieces/nephews. Maybe even as a middle name though? Though, neither of you are planning kids right away anyways though, and its just a potential name list lol. Worst comes to worst it makes a fabulous GP :D

#10 kassieb11

kassieb11

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 70 posts
  • Interests:Art, History, Kite-Boarding, Kites, Xbox, Video Games, Puzzles, Movies, Reading, Mythology, Animating, Anime, Animals, Names, Cooking.

Posted 27 August 2012 - 10:57 PM

Lawrence Cassius (Wren) - Love Cassius but as a first name :), and Wren is more of a girl name/nn imo
Lawrence Elliot - I like Lawrence but not Elliot mostly because of Elliot Reed from Scrubs so now its all girl too me >_<

Henry Lawrence- I love Henry, Henry Alexander or Henry Grant are what I like
Elliot Lawrence (Eli) - LOVE ELI!! again Elliot is just a girls name to me but I think the nn Eli could make me imagine a little boy named Elliot

Jaxton James - Love Jaxton, Love James dont like them together, Asa Jaxton, Henry James, James Benjamin, Jaxton Montgomory

Benjamin Asa - I love this name also Asa Benjamin as well

Asa Alexander - Love the names Seperatly Alexander Grant, Alexander James
Asa Connor - I dont really like Connor actually
Asa Gabriel - Love Gabriel nn Gabe, Gabriel James
Asa Hamilton - Dislike Hamilton
Asa Isaiah - Love Isaiah, Asa and Isa sound too similar to me to be together though
Asa Keiran - LOVE Keiran, Keiran Alexander, Keiran James, Henry Keiran, Keiran Montgomory
Asa Morgan - I dislike Morgan
Asa Montgomery - Love Montgomery although I hate the nn Monty
Asa Ryan - I really dont like Ryan but mostly because of personal things

Cillian Abram - Cillian is my favorite name on your list after Jaxton, Abram is okay but i dislike it with Cillian, I love the combo Cillian Jaxton or Cillian James
Cillian Benjamin - Love Benjamin
Cillian Edward - I prefer Edmund over Edward
Cillian Ezra (Ian) - sounds kind of weird
Cillian Jacob
Cillian Jordan
Cillian Grant - Love this combo

Audrey Emma
Cailyn Emma
Katelyn Emma
Molly Emma
Scarlett Emma - Emma Scarlett maybe
Skylar Emma - I have only known boy skylars but thats just a personal thing
Victoria Emma - I likve Emma Victoria over Victoria Emma

I am not too keen on your girls names but its mostly because I am super picky with girls names although with boys names I love too many of them >_<

#11 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:43 AM

Aww yay!! So glad I was helpful! <3 I do love those two combo's, Elliot Lawrence and Henry Cassius<33 Eep! I did think that Benjamin Hamilton/Montgomery sounded like a bit much... I would have mixed them with Henry, but I felt the sounds clashed a tad to much.

And I like most the Isaac middle names as well! I'm not a fan of Isaac Patrick Owen, but its purely out of personal associations. Unfortunately, I knew a lot of Patricks and Owens that were less than pleasant.

I almost want to steal Audrey Victoria haha! Maybe even Aubrey Victoria, as Mike likes Aubrey and not Audrey... though it doesn't quite have the same ring to it. Oh well.
Oh dear, I didn't even think of the Audrey Scarlett [last name] issue :l

Oh, that makes sense! Why not just use Ian itself if you like Ian? :) I guess it makes sense as a nick name, like I see where it comes from. I guess it just doesn't make sense to me, like it doesnt ring right in my head. Almost like someone I know liking the nick name Auvie to go with Auvrie... Maybe I'm just weird though haha. If it counts for anything, I don't see how anyone could mispronounce it ;) Though, people can manage to mispronounce anything. Heck, people get my name wrong..

I guess the Jaxton thing makes sense as well. I'd ask your sister before ever using it though, because it is awfully close, and she might get offended. Cause she might not want to use any names that sound too alike to her nieces/nephews. Maybe even as a middle name though? Though, neither of you are planning kids right away anyways though, and its just a potential name list lol. Worst comes to worst it makes a fabulous GP :D

I don't really like Ian as a stand alone name. Not mention Nick has a friend (on again off again friend) named Ian. So, it's kind of weird I guess.

OH, the Patrick Owen is honoring my two best guy friends. They're each a middle name from each friend.(Micheal Patric Martin and Ronald Owen) I thought it sounded pretty decent. Patrick Owen is cute on it's own, but I just don't want a name to be that simple to come by I guess :lol:

And I'm sure I'll stick Jaxton back in the middle name spot where he belongs lol! I love the name Jackson though. Hate that I can't use it. :(

I haven't touched my list since yesterday. I'm thinking about working on a sewing project today since Hayleigh's napping and there's nothing to be done but laundry. It's raining so that means we're stuck inside after school. I can get the laundry and everything else done in the time I would be outside with the kids. :) I've been taking not so common names that aren't on my list and playing around with them trying to see if I can find anything that I like :) Thinking outside the box. I'm sure I'll be back with more lol!

#12 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 10:45 AM

Lawrence Cassius (Wren) - Love Cassius but as a first name :), and Wren is more of a girl name/nn imo
Lawrence Elliot - I like Lawrence but not Elliot mostly because of Elliot Reed from Scrubs so now its all girl too me >_<

Henry Lawrence- I love Henry, Henry Alexander or Henry Grant are what I like
Elliot Lawrence (Eli) - LOVE ELI!! again Elliot is just a girls name to me but I think the nn Eli could make me imagine a little boy named Elliot

Jaxton James - Love Jaxton, Love James dont like them together, Asa Jaxton, Henry James, James Benjamin, Jaxton Montgomory

Benjamin Asa - I love this name also Asa Benjamin as well

Asa Alexander - Love the names Seperatly Alexander Grant, Alexander James
Asa Connor - I dont really like Connor actually
Asa Gabriel - Love Gabriel nn Gabe, Gabriel James
Asa Hamilton - Dislike Hamilton
Asa Isaiah - Love Isaiah, Asa and Isa sound too similar to me to be together though
Asa Keiran - LOVE Keiran, Keiran Alexander, Keiran James, Henry Keiran, Keiran Montgomory
Asa Morgan - I dislike Morgan
Asa Montgomery - Love Montgomery although I hate the nn Monty
Asa Ryan - I really dont like Ryan but mostly because of personal things

Cillian Abram - Cillian is my favorite name on your list after Jaxton, Abram is okay but i dislike it with Cillian, I love the combo Cillian Jaxton or Cillian James
Cillian Benjamin - Love Benjamin
Cillian Edward - I prefer Edmund over Edward
Cillian Ezra (Ian) - sounds kind of weird
Cillian Jacob
Cillian Jordan
Cillian Grant - Love this combo

Audrey Emma
Cailyn Emma
Katelyn Emma
Molly Emma
Scarlett Emma - Emma Scarlett maybe
Skylar Emma - I have only known boy skylars but thats just a personal thing
Victoria Emma - I likve Emma Victoria over Victoria Emma

I am not too keen on your girls names but its mostly because I am super picky with girls names although with boys names I love too many of them >_<

I think the only reason why I even like Wren at all is because of Pretty Little Liars :wub:

For my girls, I know a lot of those would sounds better with Emma as a first name, but I don't want Emma as a first name. I know too many Emmas :/ So I've been trying to see if I can find a first name for it :)

#13 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:54 AM

I don't really like Ian as a stand alone name. Not mention Nick has a friend (on again off again friend) named Ian. So, it's kind of weird I guess.

OH, the Patrick Owen is honoring my two best guy friends. They're each a middle name from each friend.(Micheal Patric Martin and Ronald Owen) I thought it sounded pretty decent. Patrick Owen is cute on it's own, but I just don't want a name to be that simple to come by I guess :lol:

And I'm sure I'll stick Jaxton back in the middle name spot where he belongs lol! I love the name Jackson though. Hate that I can't use it. :(

I haven't touched my list since yesterday. I'm thinking about working on a sewing project today since Hayleigh's napping and there's nothing to be done but laundry. It's raining so that means we're stuck inside after school. I can get the laundry and everything else done in the time I would be outside with the kids. :) I've been taking not so common names that aren't on my list and playing around with them trying to see if I can find anything that I like :) Thinking outside the box. I'm sure I'll be back with more lol!

Hmm, yeah not a positive association lol. I have been off and on with the name Ian myself, lol! I like it, then I'm not sure, then I like it... must be in the name! ;)

Aww, thats sweet! They do flow well together, and I bet they'd love being honored in a name <3

If you adore Jackson so much, you might as well use it as a middle name to something! If Jaxton is a second place for Jackson, then you might as well use the real deal haha <3

Ohh, a sewing project? I'd throw all that laundry in and get to it, haha! <3 Hope that all gets/got done <3 I've been looking for less common names myself, all the common ones are just feeling bland. Good luck on your searching!! :D

#14 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 11:59 AM

Hmm, yeah not a positive association lol. I have been off and on with the name Ian myself, lol! I like it, then I'm not sure, then I like it... must be in the name! ;)

Aww, thats sweet! They do flow well together, and I bet they'd love being honored in a name <3

If you adore Jackson so much, you might as well use it as a middle name to something! If Jaxton is a second place for Jackson, then you might as well use the real deal haha <3

Ohh, a sewing project? I'd throw all that laundry in and get to it, haha! <3 Hope that all gets/got done <3 I've been looking for less common names myself, all the common ones are just feeling bland. Good luck on your searching!! :D

bahaha how you are about the name is how Nick is about his friend Ian LOL

I wonder if I still have time to start my sewing project. I bought a teddy bear pattern for my grandmother to make Aasyn a teddy bear years ago and she kept it. I went to her house and got it and some fabric so I could try it out. What I really want to do is make Hayleigh some clothes but I want to make sure I have the patience to do so before I start stocking up on material.

#15 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:16 PM

bahaha how you are about the name is how Nick is about his friend Ian LOL

I wonder if I still have time to start my sewing project. I bought a teddy bear pattern for my grandmother to make Aasyn a teddy bear years ago and she kept it. I went to her house and got it and some fabric so I could try it out. What I really want to do is make Hayleigh some clothes but I want to make sure I have the patience to do so before I start stocking up on material.

LOL it must be in the name!! :lol:

Aww, a teddy bear sounds so cute!! Oh my word- on the topic of clothing for Hayleigh... have you made tutu's?? :D I can't remember who on BNG gave me the pattern (I keep thinking it was you lol), but it was a headband with pieces of tulle fabric tied to it and it made the fluffiest and cutest tutu!! Eep! I bet I have it in my favorites somewhere... :wub:

#16 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:25 PM

I haven't but I have like three patterns for tutus saved LOL. I want to make her a tutu dress for Halloween :wub: just gotta figure out what she's going to be .

#17 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,883 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:40 PM

I think tutus would be adorable for every day life though! Though she could be a ballerina or something for Halloween.... or maybe a pumpkin or something lol :)

#18 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 04:22 PM

I was thinking about a bee. Then she could have a little black and yellow one. Or a scarecrow and it could be Orange and brown :wub: I'm getting excited lol

#19 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:51 PM

More girl names off the top of my head!

Wren Abigail
Sofia Wren
Amelia Wren
Amelia Brooke
Amelia Victoria
Nora Jocelyn
Juniper Brooke
Jocelyn Alexis
Nora Wren
Nora Alexandria
Nora Charlotte
Nora Faith
Isla Juniper
Isla Quinn
Juniper Grace
Cecelia Abigail

I'm just jotting down what comes to mind :) wdyt??

#20 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 28 August 2012 - 07:15 PM

Wren Abigail - I'm not a fan of Wren, but I think Abigail compliments it well.
Sofia Wren - Nice. I prefer Wren in the middle name spot.
Amelia Wren - Hmm... I think I prefer Sofia Wren.
Amelia Brooke - Lovely.
Amelia Victoria - Both names are 4 syllables, so the combo sounds a little long. I don't like that they both end in a's; it makes the combo sound repetitive. I really like both names. I would just use them separately.
Nora Jocelyn - Nice.
Juniper Brooke - Not a fan of Juniper, sorry.
Jocelyn Alexis - Both are three syllables, so that throws me off a bit. Both names are nice though.
Nora Wren - The "r" sound in Nora seems to clash a bit with the "r" sound in Wren. Nora is lovely, but the combo is a bit of a mouthful, in my opinion.
Nora Alexandria - Seems a bit repetitive, since they both end in a.
Nora Charlotte - Lovely!
Nora Faith - Lovely!
Isla Juniper - Not a fan of Juniper, but this combo has a great flow!
Isla Quinn - Nice.
Juniper Grace - Okay.
Cecelia Abigail - A little long, but both names are pretty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users