Photo

Help to decide...

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: Help please (16 member(s) have cast votes)

Sofia...

1. Sofia Juliana (7 votes [43.75%])

Percentage of vote: 43.75%

2. Sofia Renee (9 votes [56.25%])

Percentage of vote: 56.25%

3. Sofia Juliana Renee (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Rosabel...Sheridan...

1. Rosabel Sheridan (1 votes [6.25%])

Percentage of vote: 6.25%

2. Rosabel Naomi and Molly Sheridan (15 votes [93.75%])

Percentage of vote: 93.75%

Long or short...

1. Mercedes Ryan (8 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Sadie Ryan (8 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:52 PM

Okay, I need help. I have been sorting out my namelist for a while, and am totally stuck on some things, and completely confused on others. Any help would be much appreciated.

Firstly, I love the names Sofia. The trouble is, I had it as a middle name for ages, and suddenly I have it in the first name spot, and can't put my finger on the perfect middle name. I love all three choices, and can't decide which to add to my list. Sofia Juliana, Sofia Renee, or Sofia Juliana Renee.

Secondly, Rosabel Sheridan. I was mucking about with a random name generator and it came up with this, and I quite like it actually. I definately prefer Sheridan in the middle spot, but I'm not sure if I like it with Rosabel. I can't decide whether to have Rosabel Sheridan, or Rosabel Naomi and Molly Sheridan.

Thirdly, Mercedes. I love, love, love this name, but I'm not sure about using the full name, or just the nn Sadie as a first name. I love them both, just not sure which one is best.

Damn these polls in only having three question spaces. There are three more things I wanted to ask. And I'm going to make a boys topic as well.

Okay. Persephone or Penelope. Either way it will have the nn Penny, and the middle name Amber. Which is your favourite, which flows the best, opinions please.

Isobel Katherine or Isobel Kathleen. I kind of like using Katherine, as it's my aunt's name (Catherine) and my sister's middle name (Katherine), so it has a great family connection, but I'm really liking Kathleen with Isobel too. I just can't decide which I like best.

Lastly. Madilayne or Madalyn. If spelt Madilayne it would be prn mad-I-lane, but if spelt Madalyn it would be prn mad-A-lyn. I'm not sure which prn I like best with the middle name Dakota, though my fave prn is Madilayne.

Thanks in advance for all the help and advice.

~ Hannah <3

#2 -Tara

-Tara

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:20 PM

Sadie Ryan or Sofia Renee

i love the name Sadie
Isobel Katherine

#3 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 06:50 PM

My name is Mercedes nn Sadie and I have never met anyone else with that combo. Their names are always Sarah nn Sadie, just Sadie, or just Mercedes. I love my name. I voted for long w/ nn.

#4 Mishada

Mishada

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, I guess.

Posted 28 February 2011 - 08:18 PM

I voted for Sofia Juliana, Rosabel Naomi/ Molly Sheridan, and Sadie Ryan. For Sofia Juliana I don't really like the double -a ending. I think it gets very sing-songy. I would like Sofie Juliana or Sofia Julianne much more. Rosabel Naomi is by far my favorite from your list. Molly is very nice, but I strongly dislike Sheridan. Sadie is alright, and better than Mercedes (in my opinion, no offense to anyone). Ryan is probably one of my list favorite names on a girl.

#5 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:45 AM

Sadie Ryan or Sofia Renee

i love the name Sadie
Isobel Katherine

Thanks for the help, I think Isobel Katherine is my fave too :)

My name is Mercedes nn Sadie and I have never met anyone else with that combo. Their names are always Sarah nn Sadie, just Sadie, or just Mercedes. I love my name. I voted for long w/ nn.

I know! This was the reason I started liking Sadie as a nn for Mercedes. I really have liked Mercedes for a long time, and I always wanted a nn for it, and Sadie just fits perfectly! (I would love to say I thought of it on my own, but that would be a lie :P ) Thanks for the help :D

I voted for Sofia Juliana, Rosabel Naomi/ Molly Sheridan, and Sadie Ryan. For Sofia Juliana I don't really like the double -a ending. I think it gets very sing-songy. I would like Sofie Juliana or Sofia Julianne much more. Rosabel Naomi is by far my favorite from your list. Molly is very nice, but I strongly dislike Sheridan. Sadie is alright, and better than Mercedes (in my opinion, no offense to anyone). Ryan is probably one of my list favorite names on a girl.

Thank you again :P I liked how Sofia Juliana sounded, but I also really like Sofia Julianne :P I think I am going to add Rosabel Naomi and Molly Sheridan to my list, and probably Mercedes Ryan with the nn Sadie, because I prefer long names with nns to shorter names.

Thanks everyone for all the input and opinions :D

#6 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:38 PM

I really like Sofia Renee and Sadie Ryan :)

Rosabel Naomi and Molly Sheridan are nice! Rosabel Sheridan is a bit too long :/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users