• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Emma 13

Emma 13

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 296 posts
  • Interests:horse-back riding, writing, and reading.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:35 PM

I'm working on a story and there are twins. I'm trying to decide what their names are going to be. I was thinking about Monica, Jade, June, Kelly, Rebecca or Skyler for the girl and Caden, Mason, Kyle, Zachary, Wesley, Johnathan, Nathaniel, or Alexander for the boy. Their middle names will most likely be Elizabeth and Paul however at this point i'm not sure if they may turn into the frist names. Their Father's name is Paul so I would like to try and keep it in the boy's name (preferably the middle). I would like to try and keep one name kind of common/modern (preferably the first) and the other name biblical (preferably the middle). Also I would like to keep their names around the same length if possible for example Monica Elizabeth (15) & Alexander Paul (13), however many of the boy names are smaller then the girl's. I'm open to suggestions of other names as well. I plan to post poll with the name combos I like (including the suggested names) soon. Please post the first and middle names together and feel free to suggest other names and combos

#2 Vix

Vix

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Naming, Babysitting, Concerts.

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:43 PM

Skyler June and Johnathan Mason are my favorites :)

#3 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 03:50 PM

Skyler Elizabeth and Zachary Paul would be my favourite

#4 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:37 AM

I'm going to ditto what Gems said.

Zachary Paul is by far my favorite of the boys name options. And I think Skyler Elizabeth goes best with Zachary.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: twins, first names, middle names

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users