6 replies to this topic

#1 Belliole

Belliole

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 08:45 AM

For some characters, yeah.

Okay, so first idea: my (not) lovley, beuatiful, charming comics.
Set in London, time frame that mixes 1900s-1950s, will take some elments of WWII.
When Kristen Hawking turns 18, she decides that she wnats to go to New York (It was London before... Can't decide! Meh) and study in some university. When she gets there, she settles down in professor Burke's housh, who's an old family friend. The Burke family is rot, broken, and has no hope. They live their life from day to day, don't try to change the status quo.
3 of the Burkes are the kids - Ryan (25), Peter (21) and Eden (Okay, she's not a real Burke. Her name is Eden Robbins. She considers hersalf as a Burke since she spends most of her time there). Kristen finds Peter the most intresting. The guy has an extreme insomania and can go days without sleeping, and basically this is his own story. Kristen is there for a certain part, thoush she's the story teller.

SO, I need opinions and middle names.
Kristen ~MN here~ Hawkins - wavey-carly short dark dark brown hair, greyish-blue eyes, very very pale skin. Avarage height, very thin. Attached to people very quickly, doesn't know when to stop talking, but independent and smart. Also very clumsy and very creative. Love sewing her own clothes, drawing and maybe, when she's very inspired, writing. She's not very innocent, shy or obedient. And she definetly doesn't like the idea of typical life for a woman - get married, have kids, raise them, die. No, sir, she wants something better.
Ryan ~MN here~ Burke - oldest from Burke kids. Has black hair, brown eyes, thin lips and strong jaw, tall. Study medicals in some random university, comes home only on holidays. Not so important for the story.
Peter ~MN here~ Burke - The main character. I based his appearance on David Tennant as the 10th doctor, don't ask. XD So he has his hairstyle and very dark brown hair as well. Brown eyes. Tall like his brother. He's hard person to live with, but he really cares for his family and family's friends. Okay, just some of them. He is NOT the typical snesitive, caring, loving male character.
Eden ~MN~ Robbins (Burke, like she considers herslef. Hey, prof. Burke agrees for this!) - long, smooth, dark blonde hair, dark brown eyes, full lips, more square jaw. Avarage height, slim figure. She's something. Really. Stubborn, loves reading, loves talking with people. She can't stand to be alone.

Oh, and the second idea is completly different! I have an idea for Doctor Who fanfic, post-doomsday. Set in Chicago, 1923. Some random girl sits in a Cafe and makes quick drawings of some people. And then she starts to draw the back figure of the doctor, because she thinks it's intresting. Adter awhile she starts talking to him, and finds him quite simple (and the doctor isn't simple). I need first and last names for her.

Thanks again!

#2 toydog16r

toydog16r

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 22 February 2009 - 09:27 AM

For some characters, yeah.

Okay, so first idea: my (not) lovley, beuatiful, charming comics.
Set in London, time frame that mixes 1900s-1950s, will take some elments of WWII.
When Kristen Hawking turns 18, she decides that she wnats to go to New York (It was London before... Can't decide! Meh) and study in some university. When she gets there, she settles down in professor Burke's housh, who's an old family friend. The Burke family is rot, broken, and has no hope. They live their life from day to day, don't try to change the status quo.
3 of the Burkes are the kids - Ryan (25), Peter (21) and Eden (Okay, she's not a real Burke. Her name is Eden Robbins. She considers hersalf as a Burke since she spends most of her time there). Kristen finds Peter the most intresting. The guy has an extreme insomania and can go days without sleeping, and basically this is his own story. Kristen is there for a certain part, thoush she's the story teller.

SO, I need opinions and middle names.
Kristen ~MN here~ Hawkins - wavey-carly short dark dark brown hair, greyish-blue eyes, very very pale skin. Avarage height, very thin. Attached to people very quickly, doesn't know when to stop talking, but independent and smart. Also very clumsy and very creative. Love sewing her own clothes, drawing and maybe, when she's very inspired, writing. She's not very innocent, shy or obedient. And she definetly doesn't like the idea of typical life for a woman - get married, have kids, raise them, die. No, sir, she wants something better.
Ryan ~MN here~ Burke - oldest from Burke kids. Has black hair, brown eyes, thin lips and strong jaw, tall. Study medicals in some random university, comes home only on holidays. Not so important for the story.
Peter ~MN here~ Burke - The main character. I based his appearance on David Tennant as the 10th doctor, don't ask. XD So he has his hairstyle and very dark brown hair as well. Brown eyes. Tall like his brother. He's hard person to live with, but he really cares for his family and family's friends. Okay, just some of them. He is NOT the typical snesitive, caring, loving male character.
Eden ~MN~ Robbins (Burke, like she considers herslef. Hey, prof. Burke agrees for this!) - long, smooth, dark blonde hair, dark brown eyes, full lips, more square jaw. Avarage height, slim figure. She's something. Really. Stubborn, loves reading, loves talking with people. She can't stand to be alone.

Oh, and the second idea is completly different! I have an idea for Doctor Who fanfic, post-doomsday. Set in Chicago, 1923. Some random girl sits in a Cafe and makes quick drawings of some people. And then she starts to draw the back figure of the doctor, because she thinks it's intresting. Adter awhile she starts talking to him, and finds him quite simple (and the doctor isn't simple). I need first and last names for her.

Thanks again!

Kristen Lee Hawking

Ryan Phillip Burke

Peter John Burke

Eden Louise Robbins

Doctor who fic: Elsa May Tweddle

Hope it's a help

#3 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 22 February 2009 - 11:02 AM

Kristen Esther Hawkins
Kristen Katherine Hawkins
Kristen Joyce Hawkins
Kristen Lorraine Hawkins
Kristen Eleanor Hawkins

Ryan Lawrence Burke
Ryan Glenn Burke
Ryan Willard Burke
Ryan Kenneth Burke
Ryan Edwin Burke

Peter Theodore Burke
Peter Frederick Burke
Peter Russell Burke
Peter Leon Burke
Peter Jesse Burke

Eden Kathleen Robbins/Burke
Eden Viola Robbins/Burke
Eden Anne Robbins/Burke
Eden Wanda Robbins/Burke
Eden Patricia Robbins/Burke

Doctor Who Girl:
Stella Mae Nichols
Lois Opal Hatfield
Eva Myrtle Buckson
Ruby Helen Webber
Marie Lillian LaFaye

Hope these help. Good luck!

#4 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 22 February 2009 - 03:36 PM

Kristen Grace Hawkins
Kristin Elise Hawkins
Kristen Lynette Hawkins
Kristen Noelle Hawkins
Kristen Margaret Hawkins

Ryan William Burke
Ryan Thomas Burke
Ryan Jacob Burke
Ryan Joshua Burke
Ryan Lucas Burke

Peter ~MN here~ Burke - The main character. I based his appearance on David Tennant as the 10th doctor, don't ask. XD So he has his hairstyle and very dark brown hair as well. Brown eyes. Tall like his brother. He's hard person to live with, but he really cares for his family and family's friends. Okay, just some of them. He is NOT the typical sensitive, caring, loving male character.
Peter Jay Burke
Peter Alexander Burke
Peter Zachariah Burke
Peter Nathaniel Burke
Peter Landon Burke
Peter Gaige Burke
Eden Adrienne Robbins
Eden Lily/Lilian Robbins
Eden Brynna Robbins
Eden Marissa Robbins
Eden Noelle Robbins

Gretchen Harvey
Danielle Berube (buh-ruby)
Allison Clarke
Camille Jacobs
Andie Robert

WDYT? Do these fit? Let me know if you want more!

#5 Belliole

Belliole

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 04:24 PM

Wow, thank you very much!
I really like:
- Ryan Lucas Burke
- Eden Brianna Robbins
- Eden Lily Robbins
- Elsa May Tdeddle, Stella Mae Nichols. Danielle Berube and Andie Robert.

I still can't decide on Kristen and Peter.
I'd love to hear more ideas.

#6 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 23 February 2009 - 06:03 PM

Kristen Ruth Hawkins
Kristen Adell Hawkins
Kristen Cordelia Hawkins
Kristen Evangeline Hawkins
Kristen Lauretta Hawkins
Kristen Minerva Hawkins
Kristen Louella Hawkins
Kristen Gwendolyn Hawkins
Kristen Helena Hawkins
Kristen Anette Hawkins
Kristen Eloise Hawkins
Kristen Claire Hawkins
Kristen Carolyn Hawkins
Kristen Lela Hawkins
Kristen Estelle Hawkins

Peter Elias Burke
Peter Maxwell Burke
Peter Judson Burke
Peter Basil Burke
Peter Emerson Burke
Peter Ambrose Burke
Peter Lowell Burke
Peter Lyle Burke
Peter Solomon Burke
Peter Gene Burke
Peter Leland Burke
Peter Roland Burke
Peter Abraham Burke
Peter Wesley Burke
Peter Oliver Burke

Hope these help. Good luck!

#7 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 26 February 2009 - 04:59 PM

Sorry if theres any repeats:
Kirsten Diane Hawkins
Kirsten Lynette Hawkins
Kirsten Joanna Hawkins
Kirsten Faye Hawkins
Kirsten Hailey Hawkins
Kirsten Alenny Hawkins
Kirsten Sophia Hawkins

Peter Gregory Burke
Peter Everett Burke
Peter Samuel Burke