• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:43 PM

So, DH and I CAN NOT agree on anything boy name related for this baby! I was going to go with Nicholas Gavin nn Cole but i had family members inform me they weren't going to call him Cole but rather Nicholas. Well, that's an issue since DH is Nicholas and goes by Nick and Nicholas and I'm not fond of the nn Nico. So, I scrapped the name. Then Nick decided he liked Zachary Ryan since I refuse a Nicholas Ryan,Jr. or and Nicholas Ryan II. Well, I didnt agree on it. I said it was an idea since that's what he was going to be named.

So basically, he thinks the baby is going to be Zachary Ryan and the baby has no name to me. Dilema central at your service. Here's a list I have based off our previous name arguements.

Middles Only

Levi
Graham
Kellin
Lorcan
Hunter
Nicholas
Alexander
Reece
Noah
Everett

First or Middle names

Brantley
Eli(or any of its variants)
Caleb
Tyler
Spencer
Blake
Greyson
Benjamin
Jonathan
Nathaniel
Zachary
Colton
Andrew

I'm really, really liking Brantley for a first name, but I'm not sure if it will pass the troll or not (:lol: that was mean)

Any suggestions? or combos? I'm too lazy to figure anything out right now haha

#2 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

Brantly Levi could work if that is what you like. I would personally say Toby Levi or Jackson Levi.
Spencer Alexander could also work, or Zachary Levi/ Zachary Hunter. I also like Jonathan Levi or Jonathan Nicolas.
Hope that helped narrow it down for you.

#3 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:28 PM

Brantley Noah, Brantley Hunter, Brantley Greyson/Greyson Brantley, Brantley Jonathan, Brantley Nathaniel, Brantley Spencer
Benjamin Eli, Eli Alexander/Alexander Eli, Jonathan Eli
Benjamin Caleb, Caleb Hunter, Caleb Lorcan, Caleb Everett, Caleb Alexander
Tyler Lorcan, Tyler Reece, Tyler Andrew, Nathaniel Tyler, Tyler Colton, Tyler Blake
Spencer Lorcan, Spencer Reece, Spencer Andrew, Jonathan Spencer, Spencer Levi
Greyson Reece, Greyson Andrew, Greyson Levi, Benjamin Greyson, Greyson Tyler, Greyson Nathaniel, Greyson Blake, Greyson Everett
Benjamin Andrew, Benjamin Colton, Benjamin Levi, Benjamin Graham, Benjamin Noah
Jonathan Levi, Jonathan Reece, Jonathan Graham, Jonathan Lorcan, Jonathan Alexander
Nathaniel Levi, Nathaniel Reece, Nathaniel Colton
Zachary Andrew, Zachary Alexander
Colton Levi, Colton Alexander, Colton Blake

Like any? :)

#4 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 13 May 2013 - 09:45 PM

Ironically, I was just thinking about Brantley Noah :wub: and how much I LOVE Noah as a middle name. But I feel like Noah would never get the okay from Nick :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users