Photo

Which would you choose for GG twins?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Poll: GG Twins (2 member(s) have cast votes)

Which combination would you choose?

1. Hadlynn & Evelynn (1 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. Hadynn & Evelynn (1 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

Which combination would you choose for GG twins? Spellings wouldn't change. The endings are combined from the endings of my grandmother's names Beverly (ly & y) and Dianne (nn). Thanks!

#2 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:53 PM

Is Hadynn pronounced like Hayden (Hay-din)?  I know you said spellings won't change, but there are other, more easier to spell way to honor your grandmothers.  I definitely prefer Hadley over Hadlynn and Hayden over Hadynn.  I also prefer Evelyn, but Evelynn isn't as bad as the other two.  Also, Everly would honor Beverly better in my opinion.  Changing the spelling of a name doesn't make it cute, it just confuses people and gives your child the "gift" of having to constantly correct people when they say her name wrong or spell it wrong.  Seriously, just spell it right.  If you change the spelling of a name, only change one letter, that way it isn't that hard to spell.  For example Emerson to Emersyn, or Emerson to Emmerson, not Emmersyn.  I don't mean to come across harsh or rude if I did, it's just that I feel very strongly about kree7yve spellings.  :)

• HxppySxng likes this

#3 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:38 PM

I agree with Madi.

I think I think Everly is a marvelous suggestion!

What about Everly and Anna (After Dianne)? Or even Everly and Annie? Both of these names honor more directly than Hadlynn & Evelynn

I sort of just fell in love with Everly and Anna together <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users