Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 15 March 2014 - 09:21 PM

1. How many kids would you like? (give me a range, eg 1-3)

4-6

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? (this can be made up)

Blonde hair and Blue eyes
3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials?
Yes. KJ and SJ
4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles)
Girls- Violet, Ruby, Audrey, Avery, Claire, Meredith, Sophia, Emily, Evangeline, Sienna, Eleanor, and Alice

Boys- Henry, Jackson, Jonas, Jasper, Noah, Seth, Evan, Ian, Micah, Maxwell, Sawyer, and Jonathon
5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite? Hugh Laurie, Queen Latifah, and Dakota Fanning

6. What was your favorite thing to do as a kid? Were you girly or a tomboy?

Mix between Tomboy and nerdy.  I liked to read and build forts in my backyard or dig holes for no reason.  I also loved to write stories and act in plays.  I also love history.

#82 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 16 March 2014 - 12:17 AM

1. How many kids would you like? (give me a range, eg 1-3)

Preferably 2, but 4 would be my maximum.

2. What color hair do you have? What color eyes? (this can be made up)

I have brown hair and blue eyes.

3. Do you have any siblings? If so, what are their initials?

One sister; MK.

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles)

Girls: Phoebe, Jane, Sadie, Gemma, Tessa, Hallie, Eloise, Paige, Lily, Natalie, Iris, Maeve

Boys: Henry, James, Thomas, Theodore, Arlen, Archer, Nolan, Charles, Patrick, Hugh, Nathan, William

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?

Kate Middleton, F. Scott Fitzgerald, David Hyde Pierce

I was very girly and enjoyed playing with dolls - Barbies, Polly Pockets, American Girl, etc.  I was also very artistic and liked to draw and make crafts.  I have always enjoyed reading and writing from a very early age.  One of my favorite toys was my building blocks.

#83 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:26 PM

1. 3-4

2. Red. Hazel

3. Brother: RDG, Sister: PLJ, and Sister: MTS

4. BOYS: 1. Graysen 2. Coleman 3. Hayes 4. Carson 5. Sawyer 6. Braxton 7. Wyatt 8. Riley 9. Levi 10. Kyler 11. Dekker 12. Mason

GIRLS: 1. Willa 2. Ever 3. Evelyn 4. Eliana 5. Ashlyn 6. Lila 7. Isla (Eye-la) 8. Paisley 9. Hadley 10. Sage 11. Tenley 12. Kynslie

5. Matthew McConauhey, Catherine Bell, and Reese Witherspoon

6. Swing, play with friends, and sing. Girly.

#84 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 05:36 PM

1. How many kids would you like?

2-3

Red hair and hazel eyes
Yes. Brother: RDG, Sister: PLJ, and Sister MTS
4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles)
Girls- Willa, Ever, Liv, Isla (Eye-la), Delilah, Sage, Laney, Josie, Auden, Aven, Kynslie, and Tenley

Boys- Graysen, Coleman, Hayes, Holden, Sawyer, Ty, Wyatt, Mason, Sam, Carson, Landon, and Jase
5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite? Matthew McConaughey, Catherine Bell, and Reese Witherspoon

6. Play with dolls and sing. Very girly.

#85 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 18 March 2014 - 06:56 AM

3 to 5

Light Brown Hair and Grey Eyes

Nope

Dexter ~ Henry ~ Leon ~ Matthew ~ Nathaniel ~ Nicholas ~ Theodore ~ Tobias ~ William ~ Wesley

Angelica ~ Catherine ~ Eleanor ~ Emily ~ Lillian ~ Lucinda ~ Madeleine ~ Margaret ~ Rosalie ~ Sophia

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?

Daniel Radcliffe, Stephen Fry and John Green

Tomboy! Legos, Video Games and Sport all the way. (Still am!)

#86 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:34 AM

1. How many kids would you like?

3-4

Red hair and hazel eyes
Yes. Brother: RDG, Sister: PLJ, and Sister MTS
Girls- Willa, Ever, Rae, Isla (Eye-la), Jordy, Sage, Laney, Rory, Auden, Aven, Aiden, and Gray

Boys- Graysen, Coleman, Hayes, Holden, Sawyer, Ty, Wyatt, Mason, Sam, Carson, Landon, and Jase
5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite? Matthew McConaughey, Catherine Bell, and Reese Witherspoon

6. Play with dolls and sing. Very girly.

#87 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 01:22 PM

1. 2-4
2. Blonde
Hazel
3. Sisters: HM and TR
Brothers: CR and W
4. Anneliese, Austen, Jane, Claire, Bridget, Lillian, Vivienne, Saylor, Piper, Emory, Sealie, Cecilia
Parker, Isaac, Tyler, Slate, Emmet, Everett, Alexander, Spencer, Luca, Ciaran, Henry, Alec
5. Theo James, John Green, and Anne Frank
6. Play dolls with my sisters...very girly! :)

You meet your husband, Conner Viggo Lee Chaplin, during your college years. The two of you hit it off and after two years of dating, you get married and move into a nice, smaller house together.

Conner

House

After three years of marriage, you get pregnant. A little boy is on the way! You prepare for him a sweet nursery and both you and Conner couldn't be more excited. On April 19th, you give birth to a handsome son and name him Henry Samuel Viggo. 

Henry's nursery

You love your family of three, but both you and Conner would like a bigger family. You get pregnant with another son! When he arrives on June 5th, you name him Tyler Isaac Lee. 

Henry's room

Tyler's nursery

THE END

Henry

Tyler

#88 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 02:53 PM

4-6

Blonde hair and Blue eyes
Yes. KJ and SJ
Girls- Violet, Ruby, Audrey, Avery, Claire, Meredith, Sophia, Emily, Evangeline, Sienna, Eleanor, and Alice

Boys- Henry, Jackson, Jonas, Jasper, Noah, Seth, Evan, Ian, Micah, Maxwell, Sawyer, and Jonathon
5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite? Hugh Laurie, Queen Latifah, and Dakota Fanning

Mix between Tomboy and nerdy.  I liked to read and build forts in my backyard or dig holes for no reason.  I also loved to write stories and act in plays.  I also love history.

You meet your husband, Theodore Harden "Theo" Butler, when you both barista at a coffee shop. You date for a few years and then marry on June 22nd. You two buy a nice house and move in together.

Theo

House

You two get pregnant with a baby boy after a few years of marriage.  He arrives on November 1st and you name him Evan Lucas Butler.

Evan's nursery

It isn't long before the two of you are pregnant again! This time, you're having a little girl. You and Theo couldn't be more excited. When your little darling princess arrives, you name her Sophia Alice Butler.

Sophia's nursery

Evan's big boy room

Theo is such a great dad and Evan and Sophia are so good with each other. You love your family and decide to add another kid to the family. You get pregnant with a son and when he comes, you decide to name him Jackson David Butler.

Jackson's nursery

Sophia's big girl room

A few years pass and you find yourself pregnant again. You give birth to a boy and name him Noah Matthew Butler.

Noah's nursery

Jackson's big boy room

THE END

Evan

Sophia

Jackson

Noah

#89 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 March 2014 - 09:08 PM

5-7(maybe 8)

Blonde and hazel

TR, HM, CR, WC

Lillian, Ottilie, Anneliese, Marnie, Emilia, Elsa, Emery, Karolyne, Ivy, Phoebe, Iris, and Vivienne

Ryland, Tate, Slate, Holden, Henry, Uriah, Killian,
Liam, Beckett, Lincoln, Cason, and Ian

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?
Theo James, Deena Kastor, and Ian Kinsler❤️❤️

I loved to sing, play makebelieve, and dance. Very girly.

#90 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 08:44 AM

Preferably 2, but 4 would be my maximum.

I have brown hair and blue eyes.

One sister; MK.

4. Give me 12 names for boys and 12 names for girls that you like. (NO combos, ALL singles)

Girls: Phoebe, Jane, Sadie, Gemma, Tessa, Hallie, Eloise, Paige, Lily, Natalie, Iris, Maeve

Boys: Henry, James, Thomas, Theodore, Arlen, Archer, Nolan, Charles, Patrick, Hugh, Nathan, William

5. You are hosting a dinner party and invite three famous people of your choice (they can be people already deceased or currently living). Who do you invite?

Kate Middleton, F. Scott Fitzgerald, David Hyde Pierce

I was very girly and enjoyed playing with dolls - Barbies, Polly Pockets, American Girl, etc.  I was also very artistic and liked to draw and make crafts.  I have always enjoyed reading and writing from a very early age.  One of my favorite toys was my building blocks.

You meet your husband, Alexander George "Alex" Cason, III, at a college sporting event, where he was rooting for the other team. You two dated for six years and then you finally married. You have a house picked out and move in right after your honeymoon.

Alex

House

After a few short months of marriage, you find yourself pregnant. On your one year wedding anniversary, you give birth to a handsome baby boy! You name him Thomas Eli Cason. 

Thomas' nursery

You, Alex, and Thomas love life together. You couldn't have asked for a better family. After talking it over, you and Alex decide to try for another child. You get pregnant very soon after beginning to try with another little boy. When your little man arrives, you name him Archer David Cason. Thomas is such a great big brother to him.

Thomas' big boy room

Archer's nursery

You and Alex decide that you are done having kids, but you are surprised with another pregnancy! This time, you are having a girl! She is born happy and healthy and you name her Eloise Maeve. She looks just like you with brown hair and big blue eyes.

Archer's big boy room

Eloise's nursery

THE END

Thomas

Archer

Eloise

#91 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 11:48 AM

1. 3-4

2. Red. Hazel

3. Brother: RDG, Sister: PLJ, and Sister: MTS

4. BOYS: 1. Graysen 2. Coleman 3. Hayes 4. Carson 5. Sawyer 6. Braxton 7. Wyatt 8. Riley 9. Levi 10. Kyler 11. Dekker 12. Mason

GIRLS: 1. Willa 2. Ever 3. Evelyn 4. Eliana 5. Ashlyn 6. Lila 7. Isla (Eye-la) 8. Paisley 9. Hadley 10. Sage 11. Tenley 12. Kynslie

5. Matthew McConauhey, Catherine Bell, and Reese Witherspoon

6. Swing, play with friends, and sing. Girly.

You met your husband, Thorpe Lee Day, during your high school years. You dated for a while and married straightaway after college. You moved in together a week after your wedding.

Thorpe

House

Four years into your marriage, you become pregnant with a baby girl. She arrives on April 2nd and you name her Lila Arabelle Day. 

Lila's nursery

You love your sweet Lila, but soon you're pregnant with a boy! When he comes, you name him Sawyer Hayes Day.

Lila's big girl room

Sawyer's nursery

It is a while before you get pregnant again, and this time it's twin girls! When they come, you name them Eliana Poplar Day and Evelyn Poet Day.

Sawer's big boy room

Eliana & Evelyn's nursery

THE END

Lila

Sawyer

Eliana & Evelyn

#92 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:08 PM

3 to 5

Light Brown Hair and Grey Eyes

Nope

Dexter ~ Henry ~ Leon ~ Matthew ~ Nathaniel ~ Nicholas ~ Theodore ~ Tobias ~ William ~ Wesley

Angelica ~ Catherine ~ Eleanor ~ Emily ~ Lillian ~ Lucinda ~ Madeleine ~ Margaret ~ Rosalie ~ Sophia

Daniel Radcliffe, Stephen Fry and John Green

Tomboy! Legos, Video Games and Sport all the way. (Still am!)

You meet your husband, Walker Alan Kelley, on a vacation with your best friends. You date him for seven months and he proposes! After a year of engagement, you get married. You two purchase a house in the little beach town you met in and he works from home bringing in a large sum of money from his father's company.

Walker

House

After being married for four years, you become pregnant! You have a little girl and you name her Eleanor Olive Kelley.

Eleanor's nursery

Soon, you have another child, a baby boy. When he arrives, you name him William Nicholas Kelley.

Eleanor's room

William's nursery

You get pregnant once again, another girl. When she arrives, you call her Sophia Isabella Kelley.

William's room

Sophia's nursery

THE END

Eleanor

William

Sophia

--love that sibset!

• glitchinggecko likes this

#93 boocue

boocue

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 20 March 2014 - 12:27 PM

4-5

Auburn hair & green eyes

I have 7 siblings. PM, AT, RM, SL, SM, CM & MM

Boys:- Fergus, Carter, Henry, Piper, Otto, Samuel, Noah, Jubal, Jude, Hayden, Nash, Theo

Girls:- Ottoline/Ottilie, Blythe, Vivian, Lottie, Leah, Georgia, Kitty, Nell/Nellie, Madeline, Sadie, Gabrielle, Lucille

Alexander Graham Bell, David Attenborough & Oswald Theodore Avery

I was a real girly girl but I loved the outdoors aswell. I loved making dens with my sisters between all of our beds using our duvets.

#94 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 01:49 PM

5-7(maybe 8)

Blonde and hazel

TR, HM, CR, WC

Lillian, Ottilie, Anneliese, Marnie, Emilia, Elsa, Emery, Karolyne, Ivy, Phoebe, Iris, and Vivienne

Ryland, Tate, Slate, Holden, Henry, Uriah, Killian, Liam, Beckett, Lincoln, Cason, and Ian

Theo James, Deena Kastor, and Ian Kinsler❤️❤️

I loved to sing, play make believe, and dance. Very girly.

You and your husband, Justin Brett Chaplin, met one day at a park when you were out for a run and he was walking his dog, Boeing. The two of you get to talking and really hit it off. He asks you on a date, you say yes, and soon you're in a serious relationship. After two years of dating, he proposes. You say yes and after 8 months of engagement, you're married! You take a nice honeymoon to the Swiss Alps and have a blast. When you come back, the two of you move into a nice, four bedroom house near the city-center.

Justin

Bo

House

You love being married to Justin and he to you. After two years, you become pregnant with your first child. You are having a boy! He arrives on September 8th. He's the most precious thing you've ever seen. He's completely healthy and very laid back. You name him Lincoln Jack Chaplin.

Lincoln's nursery

With your little family of three, you start longing for another child. You and Justin decide to try to conceive again. You succeed and become pregnant with another son. He arrives on April 3rd and you name him Killian George Chaplin.

Killian's nursery

Lincoln's room

Lincoln and Killian are such good brothers and you love them dearly. You can't wait to add another to the family. Luckily, you don't have to wait, because you're pregnant again! This time, it's twin girls! They come on the 24th day of June. You name them Elsa Lillian & Ottilie Anneliese Chaplin.

Elsa & Ottilie's nursery

Killian's room

You and Justin are adoring the parenthood life. You couldn't be happier. Soon, you're pregnant again, this time it is another boy. He comes on Christmas day, December 25th. You name him Uriah Hudson Chaplin and he is as sweet as can be.

Lincoln & Killian's shared room

Elsa & Ottilie's room

Uriah's nursery

By surprise, you become pregnant one final time. You are having yet another boy, to the dismay of Elsa and Ottilie. When he comes, you name him Beckett Liam Chaplin.

Uriah & Beckett's room

THE END

Lincoln

Killian

Elsa & Ottilie

Uriah

Beckett

#95 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 20 March 2014 - 02:15 PM

3-7

Dark brown hair and green/blue/brown eyes

Two sisters and one brother: KJ, SK, and OJO.

Boys: Henry, Jack, Caleb, William, Thomas, Samuel, Philip, Leo, Elliott, and James

Girls: Celeste, Madeleine, Penelope, Evelyn, Josephine, Charlotte, Tabitha, Harriet, Katherine, and Natalia

- Benedict Cumberbatch

- Beyonce

- Ellen Degeneres

Mix of both but more tomboy.

#96 Amanda Lynn

Amanda Lynn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,146 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, playing name games.

Posted 20 March 2014 - 05:22 PM

4-6

Hair- Auburn, Eyes- Emerald Green

CA

Girls: Katherine, Elizabeth, Alexandra, Margaret, Felicity, Victoria, Lucille, Lillian, Noelle, Sarai, Anna, & Tessa

Boys: William, Matthew, Daniel, Charles, Jacob, Nicholas, Robert, Joshua, Andrew, Benjamin, Michael, & Nathaniel

Queen Elizabeth 1, Johnny Depp, & J.K. Rowling

Play pretend. I was girly.

#97 LiteBrite

LiteBrite

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 20 March 2014 - 07:11 PM

2 or 4

Red hair, green eyes

Yes. NRB

Girls-
Addison, Britton, Callie, Lucy, Quinn, Payton, Brynn, Callan, Jillian, Maren, Kennedy,
Ginny.

Boys- Elliot, Chandler, Cullen, Leighton, Leland, Keenan, Brighton, Nolan, Maxwell, Carter, Kale, Tate.

Julie Andrews, JK Rowling, Claire McCaskill

I loved to build and invent things. But I also loved to play house, dolls, etc. I loved being read to, especially fairy tales. I'm not sure I'd say I was a tomboy, but I was an athlete. Not overly girly, just moderately.

#98 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:14 AM

4-5

Auburn hair & green eyes

I have 7 siblings. PM, AT, RM, SL, SM, CM & MM

Boys:- Fergus, Carter, Henry, Piper, Otto, Samuel, Noah, Jubal, Jude, Hayden, Nash, Theo

Girls:- Ottoline/Ottilie, Blythe, Vivian, Lottie, Leah, Georgia, Kitty, Nell/Nellie, Madeline, Sadie, Gabrielle, Lucille

Alexander Graham Bell, David Attenborough & Oswald Theodore Avery

I was a real girly girl but I loved the outdoors aswell. I loved making dens with my sisters between all of our beds using our duvets.

You meet your husband, Hudson Joel Baker, at when you intern together at your job. You are both doctors! You really hit it off and begin to date. After three years of dating, you become engaged and six months further down the road, you're married. You move in together shortly after the honeymoon to Bora Bora is over.

Hudson

House

After three years and two months of a seemingly perfect marriage to Hudson, you fall pregnant with your first child. The two of you are so excited and cannot wait. Baby boy Carter William Baker joins your family on July 29th. He is as handsome as can be and you love him so.

Carter's nursery

You love your family of three, but you and Hudson decide to try for another. You succeed and become pregnant with another boy. When he arrives on February 1st, you name him Noah Samuel Baker. 

Carter's room
Noah's nursery

You and Hudson love your boys to death and you start trying for another baby. You try and try and try, but you aren't having any success. You talk about IVF and about adoption, and you decide that the latter is the way to go. You start going through the process and you get matched with an adorable little girl named Blythe Helena and she takes your surname, Baker. She moves in with you and you are so happy to be her mom!

Noah's room

Blythe's room

Adoption was so perfect for your family the first time that you decide to adopt again. This time, the process takes a little longer, but you are matched with the nicest little boy named Fergus Otto, and he, too, takes your surname, Baker. 

Fergus' room

You and Hudson talk it over and decide one final child would be perfect. You have a short and sweet adoption process and you are matched with Theo Nash, who takes your surname as well. 

Theo's room

THE END

Carter

Theo

Noah

Fergus

Blythe

• boocue likes this

#99 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 08:50 AM

3-7

Dark brown hair and green/blue/brown eyes

Two sisters and one brother: KJ, SK, and OJO.

Boys: Henry, Jack, Caleb, William, Thomas, Samuel, Philip, Leo, Elliott, and James

Girls: Celeste, Madeleine, Penelope, Evelyn, Josephine, Charlotte, Tabitha, Harriet, Katherine, and Natalia

- Benedict Cumberbatch

- Beyonce

- Ellen Degeneres

Mix of both but more tomboy.

You meet your husband, Silas Evan Kale, by chance. He asks you on a date, you agree and start a relationship. You date for three years before marrying. You move in together right after your honeymoon to Italy.

Silas

House

After seven years of marriage, you become pregnant with your first child, a baby girl. She comes on April 19th and is precious as can be. You and Silas decide to name her Charlotte Evelyn Kale. 

Charlotte's nursery

Silas is such a good dad and, even though she cries a lot, Charlotte is a great daughter. You and Silas decide to try for another and you succeed. You get pregnant with a son! When he arrives on November 20th, you name him James Leo Kale.

Charlotte's room

James' nursery

James and Charlotte are so good with each other. You love them dearly. Silas wants another, and you do to, so you begin trying. You fall pregnant with another son, to the joy of James. He arrives on the fourth of July and you call him Thomas Eli Kale. 

James' room

Thomas' nursery

Your three kids are great, and you want even more. You and Silas try to fall pregnant again, and you succeed! Twin boys! When they arrive on December 2nd, you name them Henry Samuel and Jack William.

Thomas' room

Henry & Jack's nursery

THE END

Charlotte

James

Thomas

Henry & Jack

#100 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 09:45 AM

4-6

Hair- Auburn, Eyes- Emerald Green

CA

Girls: Katherine, Elizabeth, Alexandra, Margaret, Felicity, Victoria, Lucille, Lillian, Noelle, Sarai, Anna, & Tessa

Boys: William, Matthew, Daniel, Charles, Jacob, Nicholas, Robert, Joshua, Andrew, Benjamin, Michael, & Nathaniel

Queen Elizabeth 1, Johnny Depp, & J.K. Rowling

Play pretend. I was girly.

You married your husband, Ian Cole Robinson, a little late in life. You two are deeply in love, though. You move into his nice house right after your wedding.

Ian

House

You get pregnant just a few short months into your marriage and are so excited. A sweet baby girl arrives two weeks before her due date. You name her Elizabeth Astrid Robinson. 

Elizabeth's nursery

Being a parent is better than you ever imagined. Your Elizabeth is as sweet as can be. Soon, you find yourself pregnant again! It is by accident, but you are delighted. On March 16th, you give birth to Anna Claret Robinson.

Elizabeth's room

Anna's nursery

You, Ian, and the girls feel like you have a perfect family, and you want it to grow larger. You get pregnant again, this time with your first son! He comes on June 6th and you name him William Grey Robinson.

Anna's room

William's nursery

You and Ian get pregnant again by accident, adding a second boy to the family. You name him Nicholas Nash Robinson.

William's room

Nicholas' nursery

You fall pregnant one final time with yet another son. He comes on January 10th and you name him Benjamin Olaf Robinson.

Nicholas' room

Benjamin's nursery

THE END

Elizabeth

Anna

William

Nicholas

Benjamin

- love this sibset, too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users