• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 13 June 2014 - 04:34 PM

I've been crushing on these names lately...

Girls-

Aubriella - Perfect combination of the ultra-girly Isabella/Gabriella and Aubrey.  I adore it.  I'd call her Aubri, Bri, or Bella as a nickname.

Lucienne - I just think this is so cute.  I'd call her Luci as a nickname.

*** I think Aubriella and Lucienne would be adorable for sisters.  <3

- Middle name suggestions for these would be lovely.

Brooklyn - I kind of like this, but I don't love it.  I know it isn't THE one, although it'd be pretty awesome to be named after Lana Del Rey (my favorite singer)'s song Brooklyn Baby.  Maybe the right middle name will seal the deal (make me fall in love with it.)  I think it's cute, and I want to love it, but I don't, yet.

Scarlett - This is not a new name for me, but I've fallen in love with it all over again.  It sounds southern, but it's stylish at the same time.  And, if she wants, she could always be called Carly to make it more friendly-sounding.  Middle name suggestions would be amazing, because I'd love to use it.

Clementine - I adore this, with the nickname Emmy or Mimi.  With the perfect middle name, I think this is totally usable, but still different.  But it has Mimi (family only nickname) and Emmy (friendly-sounding nickname).

I don't really feel like I have to honor anyone, so I am open to any suggestions.

For my boys, I have one handsome new name... Lucian.  He could be called either Luke or Luca.  I would NOT use both Lucienne and Lucian since they are the same name, just different spelling.  I guess it'd just depend if I had a boy or a girl first.

I have fallen in love with Brantley nickname Brant.  I know it's not new, but I'd like middle name suggestions.  Brantley honors my good friend Brand0n and I want a middle name that maybe honors his middle name somehow -- Alex@nder.

Of course I still have Colton and Camden.  :)

#2 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 870 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 05:24 PM

I don't like the name Aubriella, seems more of a made up name than anything. Maybe Arabella as an alternative? 

Lucienne is not my cup of tea either... 

Brooklyn is okay and a nice candidate. (The reason why you like it so much makes me want to like it even more! Lana never disappoints :) ) Maybe Brooklyn Eliza or Brooklyn West (Lana inspirations haha!) 

Scarlett is lovely. I would call her by her full name rather than a NN because I believe a name as beautiful as Scarlett deserves to be recognized in full. Scarlett Ann, Scarlett Maeve. 

Clementine is so adorable! Clementine June is my favorite combo! Love it! 

As for Lucian, I can't see the appeal! Sounds like a certain feminine product... 

Brantley is okay but something I'd never use. What about the combo Brantley Alan? 

• Madi Wolf Princess <3 likes this

#3 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 765 posts

Posted 14 June 2014 - 07:42 AM

Aubriella - I'm not a fan, personally, but it's cute. I love the nickname Bri. <3

Aubriella Grace

Aubriella June

Aubriella Rowan

Aubriella Natalie

Aubriella Quinn

Aubriella Kate

Aubriella Raine

Aubriella Callie

Lucienne - LOVE. I really love French names, so pretty and elegant!

Lucienne Elisabeth

Lucienne Faith

Lucienne Vera

Lucienne Fiona

Lucienne Eleanor

Lucienne Kate

Lucienne Hazel

Brooklyn Elisabeth

Brooklyn Claire

Brooklyn Jane

Brooklyn Holly

Brooklyn Mia

Brooklyn Violet

Brooklyn Emma

Scarlett Elyse

Scarlett Moriah

Scarlett Mia

Scarlett Adele

Scarlett Daisy

Scarlett Alexandra

Scarlett Hannah

Scarlett Alana

Clementine June

Clementine Mallory

Clementine Belle

Clementine Aurora

Clementine Lily

Clementine Ruby

Clementine Eloise

Clementine Victoria

Clementine Mary

Clementine Bailey

Clementine Valerie

I LOVE Lucian. It has always been one of my favorite names for a boy. So cute. <3

Lucian Alexander

Lucian Bennett

Lucian Cade

Lucian Peter

Lucian Kyle

Lucian William

Lucian Bryce

Lucian Eli

I honestly dislike Brantley, but I love the name Brant, I have Brandt on my list by itself. <3

Brantley Rowan

Brantley Elijah

Brantley William

Brantley Peyton

Brantley Chase

Brantley Hayden

Brantley Nathan

Brantley Robert

Brantley Jensen

Brantley Matthias

Brantley Theodore

#4 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 14 June 2014 - 03:52 PM

I don't like the name Aubriella, seems more of a made up name than anything. Maybe Arabella as an alternative? 

Lucienne is not my cup of tea either... 

Brooklyn is okay and a nice candidate. (The reason why you like it so much makes me want to like it even more! Lana never disappoints :) ) Maybe Brooklyn Eliza or Brooklyn West (Lana inspirations haha!) 

Scarlett is lovely. I would call her by her full name rather than a NN because I believe a name as beautiful as Scarlett deserves to be recognized in full. Scarlett Ann, Scarlett Maeve. 

Clementine is so adorable! Clementine June is my favorite combo! Love it! 

As for Lucian, I can't see the appeal! Sounds like a certain feminine product... 

Brantley is okay but something I'd never use. What about the combo Brantley Alan? 

I used to love Arabella actually -- but now it seems boring...

I don't like any of the other Lucy type names, but I think Lucienne is cute.

I typically don't like for the middle names to start with a vowel, because, to me, it throws the flow off.  And I think Eliza and Brooklyn are too different stylistically.  West is too masculine with Brooklyn, since Brooklyn can technically be used as a boy name, but I do love the Lana connections, lol. 

I would only call her Carly occasionally, like if she doesn't like her name or something.  Scarlett Ann is cute actually, but it's too common of a middle name.  I like Scarlett Maeve...

Clementine June both end with the -n sound, so that kind of clashes imo.  But it is cute.

I don't know, Lucian is just handsome to me.  It is also one of my favorite character's name in a book and Luke would be a connection to Luke Bryan, my favorite male singer...

Alan seems boring, and it is the name of an annoying character on one of the TV shows I watch, occasionally.

Thank you for your opinions!!!  :)

#5 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 16 June 2014 - 07:22 AM

Aubriella - I love it some days, I don't others. The nick names are all cute though <3

Lucienne - Really pretty, I'm really liking it lately! And Luci <3 

- and agreed, Aubriella and Lucienne would certainly make a nice combo - 

Aubriella Lindsey 

Aubriella Clarice 

Aubriella Hayden

Aubriella Cadence

Aubriella Claire

Aubriella Camryn

Aubriella Grace 

(I really think Aubriella would sound great with a C mn, for whatever reason)

Lucienne Violet

Lucienne Noelle

Lucienne Maeve

Lucienne Georgia

Lucienne Beatrice

Lucienne Harlow

Lucienne Hallie

Lucienne Greta

Lucienne Phoebe

Brooklyn - I like it, though its one I like on other peoples kids :) Brooklyn Aria, Brooklyn Clarissa, or Brooklyn Elise are all beautiful to me.

Scarlett - I'm partially biased as a girl from my highschool has an adorable little girl named Scarlett. So pretty! My problem with it is always being stuck on mn's :/

Scarlett Brooklyn

Scarlett Emma

Scarlett Leah

Scarlett Azalea

Scarlett Laurel

Clementine - my Clem!  :wub: Seriously, I love it. Over the moon sort of love. Its pretty grand <3 So many wonderful nick name options too. I love all of them! Clem, Em / Emmy, Minnie... I've been loving Clementine Zoe or Clementine Poppy (GP).

I met a little Lucian, he was the cutest! I really like it, he was called Lu mostly. He didn't pronounce the C though. He said it like LOU-shin. (so not quite as Lucienne). Still wouldn't match as siblings though haha

I've been listening to Brantley Gilbert lately, so.. hehe. Its nice, though NMS. I love it on other peoples kids sort of name :) When I hear it I always think Brantley Oliver cause of Laurens kiddo (Sunshine_Grace I think is the username here). Brantley Noah, Brantley Evan, or Brantley Damon could be cute <3

Colton and Camden are both handsome. Camden's a GP for me. 

Colton Rhys

Colton Willem

Colton Isaac

Colton Samuel

Colton Preston

Camden Gregory

Camden Jack

Camden Zachariah

Camden Finley

Camden Odin 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users