• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:31 PM

Ok, so I got some good ideas from the other post I made, but I'm still lacking all I need. So a refresher. My main characters in the story are Harmony and Harry, twins that go back to a boarding they went to before their mother passed away. They're fifteen and both strong-willed. I need names for professors and students in the school.

Professor: (girl. young, sweet, bright)
Professor: (?. ?) help!

Student: (girl. sorta snobby. one for partying. a lacky to the most popular girl in school)
Student: (girl. school slut, every school has one.)
Student: (boy. shy, smart, quick-witted when given the chance)
Student: (boy. lacky to most popular guy in school. football team and party guy)
Student: (boy. another football lacky and party go-er)

You will never know how grateful I'll be if you take a few minutes to help me in this naming crisis! All ideas are appreciated. Thanks! [/font]

#2 Antelope

Antelope

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 496 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 11:33 PM

Professor: (girl. young, sweet, bright)- Eleanor Kennedy
Professor: (?. ?) help!- Rhys Martin
Professor: (?. ?) help!- Ernest Chandler

Student: (girl. sorta snobby. one for partying. a lacky to the most popular girl in school)- Candace, Michelle, Ashley, or Lola
Student: (girl. school slut, every school has one.)- Kimberley, Wendy, Liza, or Amy
Student: (boy. shy, smart, quick-witted when given the chance)- Jamie, Quincy, Sam, or Landon
Student: (boy. lacky to most popular guy in school. football team and party guy)- Drake, Markus, Hayden, or Cody
Student: (boy. another football lacky and party go-er)- Harris, Mikey, Vance, or Blake

Like these?

#3 HarmonyP

HarmonyP

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 128 posts
  • Interests:Well, obviously, I love names! They're so fun to look for and to search for the right name for the right character. I love writing, which is why I'm in constant search for a good name. I want to be an author one day, so my fingers are crossed. I also enjoy dance and hanging out with my friends.

Posted 11 November 2008 - 04:41 PM

yeah, those are good!
Thanks a ton!

#4 Kaylee09

Kaylee09

Novice Baby Namer

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 06:22 PM

I have a suggestion for your "slutty" character...

Paris.

My youngest sister is always complaining of 3 girls named Paris who are always trying to steal boyfriends, getting into catfights, and stuff like that.
Plus Paris Hilton.

Hope that helps...I like the names the other person came up with for the others.

#5 Caitlin

Caitlin

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:I like writing, reading, biking, and baby names. <br />I'm a musical fanatic, play the violin, and I'm a child of God.<br />

Posted 25 November 2008 - 05:46 PM

Ok, so I got some good ideas from the other post I made, but I'm still lacking all I need. So a refresher. My main characters in the story are Harmony and Harry, twins that go back to a boarding they went to before their mother passed away. They're fifteen and both strong-willed. I need names for professors and students in the school.

Professor: (girl. young, sweet, bright)

Student: (girl. sorta snobby. one for partying. a lacky to the most popular girl in school)
Student: (girl. school slut, every school has one.)
Student: (boy. shy, smart, quick-witted when given the chance)
Student: (boy. lacky to most popular guy in school. football team and party guy)
Student: (boy. another football lacky and party go-er)

You will never know how grateful I'll be if you take a few minutes to help me in this naming crisis! All ideas are appreciated. Thanks! [/font]

Hello, LOVE!!!!!!!!!!
I found you!

Still need those names? Call me. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users