22 replies to this topic

#1 LydiaZora

LydiaZora

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:17 AM

Please use this dice!

Feel free to embelish the story, add photos etc.

You First name Middle name Surname are:
1:-27
2:-18
3:-20
4:-15
5:-32
6:-25
7:-22
8:-26

and a:
1:- Poet
2:- Vet/Trainee Vet
3:- Pianist
4:- Hairdresser/Trainee Hairdresser
5:- Doctor/Studying to be a doctor
6:- Accountant
7:- Teacher/Trainee Teacher
8:- Truck Driver

You live in:
1:- Northern Ireland
2:- Sydney, Australia
3:- San Francisco
4:- Russia
5:- Atlanta, Georgia
6:- London, England
7:- Wellington, New Zealand
8:- Los Angeles

You notice that you've been putting on weight recently, despite the fact that your exercise and eating patterns haven't changed so you visit your doctor. You find out that you're pregnant with:
1:- a baby girl
2:- a baby boy
3:- twin boys
4:- twin girls
5:- boy/girl twins
6:- a baby boy
7:- a baby girl
8:- triplets (You choose genders)

The father of the baby/babies is:
1:- your husband
2:- your fiance
3:- your boyfriend
4:- a one-night stand
5:- a good friend
6:- your boyfriend
7:- a friend's boyfriend
8:- a friend of your boyfriend's

OH: first name middle name Surname

Does your OH have any other children:
1:- a daughter
2:- a son
3:- twin daughters
4:- twin sons
6:- a son and daughter
7:- no
8:- a son and 2 daughters

How old are his children (roll for each birth)?
1:- 3 months
2:- 1
3:- 4
4:- 2
5:- 3
6:- 2
7:- 5
8:- 1 1/2

Girl: first name middle name
Boy: first name middle name

Just under 9 months later the baby/babies is born:

2 years later you are now married and want another child, so you get pregnant with:

Who you name:

3 Years later you're pregnant again with:

Who you name:

4 year later, your children are asking for more siblings, so you:
1:- have a daughter
2:- have a son
3:- adopt a daughter
4:- adopt a son
5:- adopt siblings (You choose how many, ages and genders)
6:- have twin boys
7:- have twin girls
8:- get a pet dog.

Feeling like it's time for a change, you also move to:
1:- Brooklyn, New York
2:- Spain
3:- Vancouver, Canada
4:- Edinburgh, Scotland
5:- Miami
6:- Johannesburg, South Africa
7:- Texas
8:- Mexico

Now that you've moved house you feel that your family is complete!
  • Meghan<3 likes this

#2 LydiaZora

LydiaZora

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 08:38 AM

My name is Isabel Eve Booth, but most of my friends call me Izzie. I'm 26 and a vet and I live in Russia.

Recently, I started putting on loads of weight, so I went to the Doctor who told me that I'm pregnant with a baby boy. My husband Andy Dunn Logan and I are really excited. Andy already has a son and 2 daughters: Nathan Beau Logan is 3, Clio Fleur Logan is 1 and Sybil Niamh Logan is 5.

9 months have passed and we've just welcomed Emery Rio Logan to the world, a bonny blond baby!

2 years later and we want another child so we get pregnant with another baby girl, who we name Libby Natalia Logan.

3 years later and we're pregnant with twin boys! We decide to call them: Jarvis Evan Logan and Oskar Sean Logan.

Another 4 years has gone by and all the children keep asking us for another brother or sister so we adopt a little boy. Troy Zane is 2 and thrilled to be part of our family. Around this time, we decide to move to Edinburgh in Scotland where the children can grow up close the the countryside. Our family now feels complete!

The Logans:
Isabel (Izzie) 36 and Andy 39
Sybil 15, Nathan 13, Clio 11, Emery (Em) 9, Libby 7, Jarvis 4, Ozzy 4 and Troy 2.

#3 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 18 August 2012 - 09:27 AM

My name is Victoria Paige Knight. I am a pianist. I grew up in Northern Ireland. When I was 32, I found out I was pregnant with twin boys after having a fling with a good friend of mine. My friend, Jack Leno Tyler, already had a son and two daughters with his late wife who died a few years prior.

His oldest daughter, age 5, was Clio Elodie Tyler.
His son, age 4, was Holden Brady Tyler.
His youngest son, age 1, was Nathan Orion Tyler.

Nine months later, I gave birth to two healthy boys named Emery Nile and Slate Caspian. We decided to combine our last names, giving them the surname Tyler-Knight.

Jack and I got married 7 months after the twins were born. Two years later, we decided to have another child together. We gave birth to a baby girl named Cassie Georgia Tyler-Knight.

Three years after Cassie, we had another set of boy twins! This time, we named our sons Samson Gianni and Edward Sean.

Four years later, the kids were pestering Jack and I for more siblings. With a household of seven kids, we declined their suggestion and adopted a family dog instead. Together, we selected the name Pippa for our new pooch.

Feeling like it was time for a change, we packed up and moved to Spain, where we are currently living. We are as happy as can be and feel that our family is finally complete!

The Tyler-Knight Family

Jack (44)
Victoria (41)
Clio (14)
Holden (13)
Nathan (10)
Emery & Slate (9)
Cassie (7)
Sam & Eddie (4)
Pippa
  • LydiaZora likes this

#4 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:38 AM

My name is Cecelia Eve Walsh, I am 15 years old and I live in Moscow, Russia! I want to become a famous Poet when I get older, I've already gotten a few small ones published in a few poetry books so I think I'm well on my way! I've been feeling a bit odd lately though and putting on a bit of weight. The doctor says that I'm pregnant and I don't know what I should do! My boyfriend, Bailey Jem Taylor, is a lot older than me at 25* and my family has no idea that I was even dating anyone. He's not as afraid of having a baby as me though because he already has three children. A son, Carden Oliver Taylor, and twin daughters Fleur Francesca Taylor & Pippa Paloma Taylor who are 1 1/2.
We agreed to keep his identity a secret and just tell my parents that I screwed up and had a one night stand. My parents freaked but I wasn't surprised and just under 9 months later and only a month after my 16th birthday, I gave birth to twins! We named the little girl Arabella Romane Taylor and we named the little boy Granite Kingston Taylor. When my parents wondered why I gave them the last name Taylor I lied and said I liked Taylor better than Walsh.

Two years later on my 18th birthday, Bailey asked me to marry him. It was then that we told my parents who the twins father was. They were furious but now that I was 18 I was free to marry Bailey and we were married on the twins 2nd birthday! That was also the day that I revealed to my parents and Bailey that I was 4 months pregnant with twins! Later that year I gave birth to twin boys who we named Jasper Frost Taylor & Harrison Navy Taylor.

Three years after the boys were born, I found out I was pregnant again! This time with triplets, two boys and a girl! Bailey and I were ecstatic and so were the other children! It was a difficult 9 months but soon enough Magnus Evan Taylor, Romeo Ian Taylor, Cornelia Rosalina Taylor arrived, small but healthy!

Four years and 10 growing children later, the children want more siblings so Bailey and I decide to adopt the little girl our neighbors teenage daughter is having. We name her Juniper Cerelia Taylor and soon after the girl and her parents moved away. The children are ecstatic over their new sibling but it quickly changed to dread when we announced to them that we were going to be moving as well. After months of arrangements we were finally settled in Edinburgh, Scotland.

DW: Cecelia Eve Walsh [25] & DH: Bailey Jem Taylor [35]

DSS: Carden Oliver Taylor [13]

DSD/DSD: Fleur Francesca Taylor & Pippa Paloma Taylor [10 1/2]

DD/DD: Arabella Romane Taylor & Granite Kingston Taylor [9]

DS/DS: Jasper Frost Taylor & Harrison Navy Taylor [7]

DS/DS/DD: Magnus Even Taylor, Romeo Ian Taylor & Cornelia Rosalina Taylor [4]

DAD: Juniper Cerelia Taylor [NB]

* I rolled for Bailey Taylor's age

#5 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:01 AM

{37} Diana Tess Cunningham

born: June 8, 1987

Surgeon

{38} Casey Wills Mackenzie

born: April 4, 1986

Veterinary Surgeon

{11} Delilah Kalindi Mackenzie

born: April 22, 2013

{8} Charles Tate Mackenzie

born: June 12, 2016

{5} Sawyer Iain Mackenzie

born: August 10, 2019

{6mos} Rosie Diana Mackenzie

born: February 26, 2024

~August 18, 2012: Today I went to the doctor to find out why I was feeling so under the weather lately. Surprise! I'm pregnant! I was a little nervous to tell my fiance Casey but ultimately I knew he would be thrilled.

~April 22, 2013: Delilah Kalindi Mackenzie was born today! She was born early in the morning and now we are just relaxing and revelling in the beauty of our baby.

~July 23, 2015: We have decided to have another baby. Since today was our two year anniversary and now that Lila is older than two, we thought we should try and expand our family again. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get pregnant!

~June 12, 2016: After 14 hours of labour, Charles Tate Mackenzie has arrived. He is a big boy with a lung capacity to rival my own but he is so charming and has all three of us wrapped around his fingers.

~August 10, 2019: When Casey and I found out we were expecting our third child it was a complete shock. We had not been planning or trying for another baby. Eight months later it seemed our newest baby boy was not done with surprises. He decided to show up four weeks early. Sawyer Iain Mackenzie fits in perfectly with our family.

~July 5, 2023: Lately, all three kids have been pestering Casey and I to have another baby. After telling them that we weren't ready for months and months we surprised them with the news that we were pregnant with a baby girl! They are ecstatic.

~February 26, 2024: With our 10-year-old, 7-year-old and 4-year-old in the waiting room, Rosie Diana Mackenzie was born. It was the quickest delivery yet; I think Rosie was just as excited to meet her siblings and they were to meet here.

~September 7, 2024: With a newborn baby and three other children, Casey and I uprooted our family and made the move across the pond to Edinburgh, Scotland. Casey was offered a wonderful job opportunity there and we had to take it. Lila, Charlie and Sawyer are all being positive about it which is so wonderful.

• Miss Madison likes this

#6 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:06 PM

Hi! We're the Grayson family. We're originally from London England but are now living in Miami. I work as a doctor and Charlie who was my boyfriend at the time that the twins were born is a teacher. We're now married and his daughter, Pippa, lives with us.

DW: Emma Faith Williams (41)

DH: Charlie Pip Grayson (43)

DSD: Pippa Xanthe (14)

DS/DS: Silver Tate & Flint November (9)

DD: Rosie Piper (7)

DS: Jude Evan (4)

DS: Nolan Dash (0)

Posted Image

Emma & Charlie

Posted Image

Pippa & Jude

Posted Image

Sil & Flin

Posted Image

Rosie & Nolan

#7 ButterflyLadybug

ButterflyLadybug

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 12:23 PM

My name is Sophia Snow Bell [22] and I work as an accountant for a large Fortune500 company in London, England. I began putting on a little weight last month and when i asked my doctor about it I was surprised to find out I was pregnant! My boyfriend, Eli Bram Grayson [26], isn't to happy. He already has twin sons, Aidan Oliver Grayson & Caden Orion Grayson [5] and says that they are enough but he says that he will stay. 8 months later I gave birth to my own set of twin boys, Flint Romany Grayson & Mica Raleigh Grayson much to my boyfriends exasperation and the boys joy.

Two years later, Eli and I decide that perhaps its alright to have another child. We had married last year and were happy with all our twins. We soon learned that we were expecting our first little girl! We could hardly wait for our little princess and soon enough Poppy Arabella Grayson was born! The boys weren't as excited about a little sister but soon enough she was the apple of their eyes!

Three years after Poppy was born was decided to have another child. We were told is was going to be another little princess and this time all the children were excited to have another sister! We named her Luna Danielle Grayson and she too quickly became the apple of her siblings eyes. Aidan and Caden both adored the girls more than any of us!

Four years after that we decide that we can have one more child at the childrens insistence. Turns out we got more than we bargained for and got two more little princess'! Pippa Calliope Grayson & Piper Cybele Grayson. A few months after the girls were born we moved away and settled in Vancouver, Canada. The children loved it even though they missed England.

The Grayson's

Sophia Snow Grayson (Bell) {31} & Eli Bram Grayson {35}

Aidan Oliver Grayson & Caden Orion Grayson {14}

Flint Romany Grayson & Mica Raleigh Grayson {9}

Poppy Arabella Grayson {7}

Luna Danielle Grayson {4}

Pippa Calliope Grayson & Piper Cybele Grayson {NB}

#8 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 03:44 PM

DW: Emma Kate Bailey nee Robinson [25]
-Doctor
-Living in London

DH: Jack Gram Bailey

DSS/DSD: Emmett Beau & Pippa Elodie [13]
DS/DD: Slate Kingston & Natalia Cai [9]

DS/DS: Harrison Frost & Christian Tate [7]

DD/DD/DS: Fleur Amelia & Liv Fallon & Archer Jon [4]

DAS: Manning King [1]

Move to Johannesburg, South Africa

Jack & Emma Bailey +

Emmett, Pippa, Slate, Natalia, Harrison, Christian, Fleur, Liv, Archer, & Manning

#9 Ninan

Ninan

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 802 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 04:40 PM

Ben Graham Porter & Anna Faith Murphy (32, teacher)
Sydney, Australia -> Edinburgh, Scotland

Scarlett Romane/Sophia Cai
Addie Violet
Luna Marie/Silas Yannick/Caspar Ivan
Rory Persephone

Ben & Anna Porter - Scarlett, Sophy, Vi, Luna, Silas, Caspar & Percie

#10 lifesaboutmusic

lifesaboutmusic

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 4,576 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 06:56 PM

DW: Elizabeth Maeve Davies (35) (pianist lived in Northern Ireland - moved to Brooklyn, NY)

DH: Casey Tad Sullivan (37)

Step-DS: Nathan Shane (13)

Step-DD: Lilibeth Francesca (11)

DS/DD: Clay Charleston & Courtney Antonella (9)

DS: Adam Tate (7)

DS: Tristan John (4)

DD/DD: Rosie Athena & Rory Maia (nb)

The Sullivan Family

Libby & Casey

Nate, Lily, Clay, Courtney, Adam, TJ, Rosie, & Rory

#11 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 10:00 PM

My name is Emma Jade Lewis, I'm 26 and an accountant from Sydney, Australia. I live with my boyfriend and his son, who lost his mother due to a road accident over a year ago. I met Jake while doing his tax claim and he offered me free surfing lessons as a thank you for all the tax he got back!! After my last chile was born we decided to mix things up and moved to Vancouver, Canada so we could enjoy the snow and cheap holiday tickets to nearby destinations :)

DW: Emma Jade Lewis

DH: Jake Leno Porter

DSS: Mason Riley (10)

DD: Chloe Chiara (9)

DS: Joel Tate (7)

DS: Rhett Sean (4)

DD: Piper Phoebe (nb)

Posted Image

EMMA & JAKE

Posted Image

MASON & CHLOE

Posted Image

JOEL

Posted Image

RHETT & PIPER

#12 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 11:01 PM

Hello, my name is Guinevere Jade Knight. I'm 22 years old and have just started med school to be a plastic surgeon in L. A where I grew up. Lately, I haven't been feeling well and so I went to go see the clinic on campus. It turns out I was pregnant. This news came as a big shock, especially seeing as I've only had sex once and it was while drunk and was with my best friend's, Danielle Carleigh Porter, boyfriend. His name is Jake Dash Addison. He's 20 years old and is attending the same college for their teaching program.

One of my biggest concerns is what Danielle will think, she and Jake have a three year old son, Preston Wyatt Addison, and I know they've been trying to work it out for him. I also know that it hasn't been going well and just recently Danielle went out on a date with some other guy. Either way, I know this is going to be trouble.

I told Jake and Danielle and after some fighting, Danielle and I are no longer on speaking terms. Jake however seemed rather keen on me and about the baby. He says he will be here for his child no matter what and he's even taken me out on a few dates and helped me set up the nursery over the past nine months. We really enjoyed ourselves to. We've even ended up dating together. Something here just clicks between the two and we want to try and work it out.

On May 8th 2013, we welcomed into our world a son. We named him Emery Raleigh Addison. Things hve been progressing well between us but, salt Danielle hadn't taken it so well. She started to drink, was failing her classes and she ended up in a car accident where she died on impact. It was tragic. Thankfully, Preston was with us that night and Jake got full custody of Pres, but he plans to let Danielle's parents be in his life seeing as he is their only grandchild.

It's been two years since we had Emery and I've gone onto my residency and Jake has gotten a job at the local high school teaching English. e've also recently moved into a bigger house and with Preston startign school, Jake and I have been thinking maybe it would be a nice time to expand the family, especially seeing as how I would wish to have a little girl possibly.

It doesn't take us long and soon enough we're pregnant again. We went to the doctor and as it seems our genes are strong, or at least Jake's are. We're going to have a second little boy and his third son. We do as we need to and both Pres and Em are excited to have a little brother, they help us pick a theme out for their brother, it's a nautical theme, all goes well and on July 13th 2015 we brought home Matthew Cabot Addison.

Three years have gone by and our family has been progressing well, I've finished all of my schooling and have been workuing my dream job as a plastic surgeon for a year now. Money is doing well for us and we've moved once more into a bigger home, a nicer town with a better school. We've even enrolled our boys into a nice private school which hopes to promise them well for their future.

With life treating us so well, we talk about having more kids and decide that one more wouldn't be bad and we do love out children so dearly. So, we start working and luckily enough for us, we get pregnant right away. Within eleven months of trying we came to September 23rd 2018. We wanted the baby to be a surprise and we were happy to recieve our little princess, Lara Rosalina Addison.

The years have been flying by between life getting on, I've been promoted twice and so has Jake, he's now the head of the school's english department, he does miss teaching sometimes but, the money is good for us and allowed for us to start thinking about maybe moving closer to where we both work. However a bigger thing that has come is all the kids have been asking for more siblings. Lara especially has been asking us for a little sister.

We agree to talk about it, and it seems some tragedy has befallen our town. A large fire started in one of the lower income areas of town and the orphanage is doing horrible, it's chock full of children and siblings. With some talking Jake and I decide adoption would be the best option for us. We got in to maybe look at one little girl, but we find out about a story that breaks our heart. Two sets of twins, two boys and two girls, they're three and one in age. They all have the sweetest cherub faces with blonde hair and blue eyes.

It doesn't take us long and four months later we're signing the papers to adopt the kids, getting their last names changed to ours. We welcomed into the fold Piper Diana Addison, Tatum Aurora Addison, Jackson Ryder Addison & Hunter Ryker Addison. With the large influx in the family we decide it would be best for all of us to move into a bigger home and both myself and Jake have been getting job offers. We see what are our best offers and oppertunties and majr a choice. We move to Vancouver, Canada. It's got everything we need. Our family is complete.

The Addison Family

DH: Jake Dash Addison {29}

DW: Guinevere Jade Addison {31}

DS: Preston Wyatt Addison {12}

DS: Emery Raleigh Addison {9}

DS: Matthew Cabot Addison {7}

DD: Lara Rosalina Addison {4}

DAD/DAD: Piper Diana Addison & Tatum Aurora Addison {3}

DAS/DAS: Jackson Ryder Addison & Hunter Ryker Addison {1}

Jake and Guinevere Addison; with Preston, Emery, Matthew, Lara, Piper, Tatum, Jackson & Hunter.

#13 Miss Madison

Miss Madison

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 12:49 AM

Hi! My name is Emma Paige Lawson. 12 years ago I was a single, care-free 20 year old trainee vet who lived in Wellington, NZ. And then I found out I was pregnant... to my best friend. He was in an on-again off-again relationship with his high school girlfriend and after yet another argument they had called it off. What happened between us was a mistake and if I could've taken it back I would have. I struggled with the decision to tell him or not for a while but in the end I decided he had a right to know. At first he didn't take it too well. He had just reconciled with his girlfriend and they had two year old twins together. They were finally happy and he didn't want to mess that up. I was crushed. Here was my best friend saying that I was on my own when it came to the child that we BOTH made. I was terrified. I was still at school, I didn't have a proper job, how was I going to support this child?

About 8 months into the pregnancy, Jake came around and told me that he and his girlfriend had broken up yet again and this time it was for good. I had heard that before. He said he was sorry for how he had treated me and wanted to give us a shot at being together, for the baby. I wasn't ready for that. I was just starting to come around the fact that I was about to become a single mother.

A months later Chloe Elainia was born 7lbs 6oz. I had a lot of support from my family and Jake was amazing. When his girlfriend found out about Chloe she broke Jake's heart by moving to Australia with Dillion and Elizabella. Those girls were his life. From that moment on, his main focus was on seeing the girls and Chloe was less of a priority to him. He saw her every few days but the twins were all that were really on his mind.

When Chloe was about 8 months old I met this amazing guy, Kyle. We got on really well and he didn't freak out when he found out that I was a single mother. After a few months of dating he met Chloe and fell in love and by the time Chloe was 2, I was Mrs Kyle Lawson. Things couldn't have been going better. Kyle was great with Chloe, I had started back at school and even Jake was coming around more often. Things were good so Kyle and I thought we'd have one more child, a little brother or sister for Chloe and ended up with two. Twin girls Emme Adeline and Kate Natalia. Boy was that a big change! In a matter of months our lives had been turned upside down. Thankfully we had a lot of support from family and friends, otherwise I don't know if I could've done it. Kyle was amazing as always but 3 babies under 3... Even he was struggling.

Jake's girlfriend had moved back to Wellington during the pregnancy and Jake couldn't have been more excited to introduce his girls to each other. The twins adored Chloe and were so excited for 2 more, I can't say the same for their mother.

Just as things were settling down again, I was back at school, Chloe was at school, I found out I was pregnant again. It was a shock. Things were just starting to become less hectic and now we were going to be bringing another baby into our home. I would have to give up school yet again and I had already experienced 3 children under 3 and I didn't want to go through that again. But after a few weeks of panicking, Kyle and I decided that we should go through with the pregnancy.

Little did we know what we were getting ourselves in for. Not one, not two but three babies. TRIPLETS!!! How were we supposed to cope with triplets?! We already had 3 children, that was hard enough. The entire pregnancy was spent stressed out, I didn't even have 9 months to get used to the idea. 32 weeks into my pregnancy, Jade Annaleise, Cody Evan and Riley Sean were born. 5 days after their birth I was bale to return home but the babies were in the NICU for just over a month. Leaving them there was so hard. Seeing them in their little 'greenhouse' cribs and all the tubes, equipment and alarms was tough. The girls were getting really impatient to see their little brothers and sister and after 27 days in the NICU, Cody came home! It was so good to hold my baby in my home and know that he was safe now. The girls were wired with excitement and the house was buzzing. 2 days later Jade came home. If I thought it was hectic before...

And after 38 days in the NICU Riley Sean arrived home. It was the best feeling having all my babies home. We had family and friends on rotation to help us with the babies and the twins and Chloe. It took me a long time to get used to the idea that I had 6 children.

Life was basically exhaustion now. Mess, fun, busyness and exhaustion. I don't know what we would have done without the support from everyone. After the triplets we decided NO MORE CHILDREN!! 6 is enough. Yet the eldest 3 wanted more. Didn't they think the house was full enough? We had already had to upgrade a house and get a new car to fit them all, all on one salary (plus donations from family and friends) since I still hadn't had time to finish school. But there I was with a nine year old, 7 year old twins and 4 year old triplets, pregnant. Yes... I was pregnant... again... I don't know how it happened, I was on the pill, but there it was, two pink lines. We knew that even though we might think about it, termination wasn't an option, so 8 and a half months later, we welcomed Jordan Harley AND Hunter Ransom. Yes, 2 more. we decided that during the c-section we would have the doctors tie my tubes. No way was I having anymore children. No way. 8 is more than enough.

I am now 32, living in Brooklyn, NY, with an amazing husband, a 11 year old daughter, 9 year old twin girls, 6 year old triplets and 2 year old twin boys.

We moved because Kyle found a job here, that payed more. Leaving all the help and support back in Wellington seemed insane but we knew it was for the best and believe it or not, when we are not utterly exhausted, we're happy. We may be 32 with 8 children but we are happy and I think that's all that really matters.

Thanks for reading my story.

Emma x

#14 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 19 August 2012 - 07:51 AM

Margaret 'Molly' Jade Simpson
35 Years Old
A Doctor from Northern Ireland

Jack Dash Cooper
29 Years Old
A Pianist from London

Nathan Wyatt Cooper
14 Years Old
Jack's son

Sophia Eliana Cooper
9 Years Old
Molly and Jack's daughter

William Tate Cooper
7 Years Old
Molly and Jack's son

Sebastian Sean Cooper
4 Years Old
Molly and Jack's son

Dexter Zane Cooper
0 Years Old
Molly and Jack's son

The Cooper Family

from Edinburgh, Scotland

Molly and Jack

Nate ~ Soph ~ Will ~ Seb ~ Dex

#15 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 11:02 AM

DW: Julia Blythe (Davis) Grayson (35) - Accountant
DH: Eli Dash Grayson (37) - Doctor

Eli's DS: Lander Oliver Grayson (11)
Eli's DD: November Amaia Grayson "Nova" (10)
DS: Emery Caspian Grayson (9)
DS: David Frost Grayson (7)
DD/DD: Luna Isabelle Grayson / Fay Anneliese Grayson (4)
DD/DD: Poppy Aurora Grayson / Viva Persephone Grayson (nb)

#16 alaskayoung

alaskayoung

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 768 posts

Posted 19 August 2012 - 01:21 PM

My name is Cecilia Mae Martin. I am 32 years old and I live in Wellington, New Zealand working as a hairdresser. I have a boyfriend and we are planning on getting married. Recently, I found out I was pregnant, although my boyfriend is not the father. When I told him this he was furious, and even more so when he found out I was having his best friend's child. The father's name is Louis Gram Sullivan. He is married and has a two-year old daughter named Saskia Alexane Sullivan. He and his wife chose to get a divorce and he left her to be with me. We now have partial custody of Saskia. We found out the baby is a boy and he is happy considering he already has one daughter. Nine months later we welcomed Stone Cayman Sullivan.

Two years later, I am 34, Saskia is 4 and Stone is 2. We are content with our new blended family and find out we are expected a second boy. He is born and we name him Arthur Navy Sullivan.

Three years later, I am 37, Saskia is 7, Stone is 5, and Arthur is 3. We are expecting a third boy who we name Magnus Johan Sullivan.

Four years later, I am 41, Saksia is 11, Stone is 9, and Arthur is 7. We realize that I am coming to the end of my childbearing years, and Louie and I have always wanted a girl together after 3 boys. We do in-vitro and become pregnant with twin girls. We name them Dasha Persephone Sullivan, and Tatum Calliope Sullivan. Around this time we also move to Mexico with our 6 kids.

Me: Cecilia Mae Martin
OH: Louie Gram Sullivan
DSD: Saskia Alexane Sullivan
DS: Stone Cayman Sullivan
DS: Arthur Navy Sullivan
DS: Magnus Johan Sullivan
DD/DD: Dasha Persephone Sullivan & Tatum Calliope Sullivan

#17 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 19 August 2012 - 05:29 PM

Jane Greer Fox
-Job: Poet
-Lives in: Wellington, New Zealand

Wylie Tad Grayson
Job: Accountant

Children:

Courteny Xanthe Grayson

Piper Irene Grayson
-Adopted

Adam Glade Grayson

Simon Tate Grayson

Sasha Quinn Grayson

Becker Justice Grayson "Beck"
-Adopted

Quillen Hans Grayson "Quill"

Jude Sean Grayson

Moves to: Miami, Florida

#18 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 04:02 PM

{38} Jane Greer Cunningham

born: June 1986

studying to be an accountant

{38} Samuel Dunn Cooper

born: March 1986

studying to be a teacher

{14} Pippa Eliana Ray-Cooper

born: April 2010

{11} Aurora Cai Cooper

born: October 2013

{8} Evie Delilah Cooper

born: July 2016

{5} Tristan Sean Cooper // Gwen Isabelle Cooper

born: December 2019

{0} Jackson Zane Cooper

born: January 2025

Jane + Sam

Pippa, Rory, Evie, Tristan, Gwen, Jack

#19 jls_789

jls_789

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:08 AM

I Esther Kate Baker am: 20

and a: Teacher

I live in: Northern Ireland

Pregnant with: boy

father is: a friend's boyfriend

he's called: Andy Seb Taylor

he has: no other children

Our son is called: Mica Raleigh

Pregnant again with: boy

called: Edward Jet

Pregnant again with: girl

called: Jade Ella

Pregnant again with: twin girls

called: Rosie Kora & Piper Selene

moved house to: Spain

#20 Sierra Eleanor

Sierra Eleanor

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 929 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:09 AM

Posted Image

Charlotte Jade Griffith

32 years old

Doctor

Northern Ireland

The Father, My Husband: Charlie Tad Griffith

Posted Image

Triplets: Cobalt Oslo, Mica Berlin, Helena Ottoline

Triplets: Timothy Ranger, Levi Cedar, Simon Tate

Twins: Riley Gionvanni, Britt Genevieve

Adopted: Austin Deisel, Poppy Delia, Rory Atalanta

Now live in Edinburgh, Scotland

Charlie and Charlotte Griffith; Cobalt, Mica, Helena, Timothy, Levi, Simon, Riley, Britt, Austin, Poppy, and Rory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users