• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 slithyrinquxxn

slithyrinquxxn

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 July 2017 - 08:44 PM

We are expecting twins a boy and a girl, we love the names we have but are worried for the future that they're names are too unique, although they have normal middle names to choose if they want to go by that instead. Our boy's name is Phoenix Micheal (yes spelled like that) Brown and our girl's name is Llark Debra Brown.

#2 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 13 July 2017 - 01:28 PM

I like them! I would spell it just Lark though, so she doesn't have her never misspelled or mispronounced her whole life.

But, yes! Phoenix and Lark make great names for twin! Congrats and good luck! :D

#3 charmingbabynames

charmingbabynames

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts
  • Interests:Middle Earth, Narnia, Anime, Percy Jackson, Miraculous Ladybug, HTTYD, Tales of Arcadia, Star Wars, Disney, Marvel, The Selection, B99 / Writing, Reading, Singing, Digital Art

Posted 13 July 2017 - 05:39 PM

Love love love the first names! I think they pair well perfectly together and are great names! I don't mind Michael but Debra to me is just very dated and the flow is a bit off with the first name. If you are using Debra and Michael to honor family members (and like the names) that's understandable, but perhaps you would consider using names that have the same meaning or same initials or a different name of the same family member. But if you truly want to use Debra (and Michael) than ignore these suggestions. If you're open to suggestions here are a few:

Beatrice
Beatrix
Lissandra/Lissa
Melissa

#4 Becky1991

Becky1991

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 12:10 PM

I've always loved Briar and Ivy for twins. But you did well picking out their names. They match wonderfully.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users