3 replies to this topic

#1 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 870 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:54 AM

I'm running into some biblical issues concerning the name Delilah, and the fact that I simply have just fallen out of love with it. The name we're now putting in the picture is Paisley. I really love this name and I think it's different without it being TOO different. The middle name would be Ann, family reasons.

For another little boy we are considering the name Baylor. Nash is still our number one contender but we have fallen in love with Baylor. We really haven't found a middle name that makes it pop out like it should.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

#2 beachgirl18

beachgirl18

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, hanging out with family & friends, camping, the great outdoors, children, education, breast feeding diaries

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:42 AM

I'm running into some biblical issues concerning the name Delilah, and the fact that I simply have just fallen out of love with it. The name we're now putting in the picture is Paisley. I really love this name and I think it's different without it being TOO different. The middle name would be Ann, family reasons.

For another little boy we are considering the name Baylor. Nash is still our number one contender but we have fallen in love with Baylor. We really haven't found a middle name that makes it pop out like it should.

Suggestions would be greatly appreciated! :)

For starters, I am in love with Delilah! I think that it's cute. I also like Paisley. Ann just makes it very precious. I absolutely love the name Nash. As for Baylor, I'm not a huge fan, but I don't hate it either.It's unique; and unique names are great.

Middle Name Suggestions For Nash
Theodore
Luke
Ryan
Steven/Steve
Arthur
Aaron
Mason
Isaac

Need more?

#3 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:11 PM

Delilah is an awesome name, very spunky and not too popular (I've never met a Delilah) although I could see where the Biblical issues come in...
Paisley is cute and the middle name Ann makes it adorable. Although, I think it's too trendy compared to Hayes and Easton...
I'm not really a huge fan of Nash, but it goes very well with Hayes and Easton. Nash Lucas, maybe? :-)

#4 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:24 PM

I really don't like Delilah, mostly because of the biblical issues. I do, however, love Lila. Paisley is nice, but I used to have a dog with that name...

Nash is cool, I know a guy with that name, but I have a hard time picturing it on an adult. Baylor is cool, but it's the name of my cousin's college. What about Caleb, Bryce, or Gage? Maybe Briar?

I think Lila would be great as your girl name and Caleb for your boy's. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users