#1 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:19 PM

1. Do you have children already?
- If yes, How many? What are their names? How old are they?

- If no, What would be your ideal age to start a family?
2. How many children would be your ideal number?

3. Do you want more boys, more girls, or about an even number of each?

4. Do multiples run in your family?
- If yes, what kind (twins, triplets, etc.)

5. Please state your smallest preferred age gap between children, and your largest preferred age gap.

6. Do you have the desire to adopt in the future?
- If yes, From where?, What age(s)?, Gender preference?, and How many times would you like to adopt?

7. Do you have a list of your ten favourite names on your profile?
- If yes, What sort of style do you prefer for middle names? Do you like one or two middles?
- If no, you can list 10 names you like for each gender.

#2 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:48 PM

1. No, 21.

2. 3-4.

3. More girls if I have 3, even number of each if I have 4.

4. No.

5. 1 year, 6 months = smallest age gap. 3 years = largest age gap.

6. I'm not sure at this point, maybe.

7. I think I do, but they aren't updated... So, I'll list them. For middle names, I don't like the common, overused fillers (Rose, Marie, Lynn...) I prefer 1 middle usually, but if there is a combo that would be best with 2 middles, then that's fine.
GIRLS-
1. Ava
2. Emerson (for a girl, nickname Emme, which is pronounced M-E)
3. Aubrey
4. Lila
5. Clarissa
6. Rosalie
BOYS-
7. Tristan
8. Caleb
9. Andrew
10. Archer

#3 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:10 PM

Madi <3 - At age 21 you find out you are pregnant with a boy that arrives on January 27th that you name Tristan Wyatt. Then 3 years later you find yourself wanting another child and you find out its a girl this time, she arrives on October 3rd and you name her Ava Mackenzie. Then two months later you find out you are pregnant again! This time you want the gender to be a surprise. Then on September 16th you welcome another baby girl that you name Lila Joelle! Your family is now complete! [Tristan Wyatt {4}, Ava Mackenzie {1}, and Lila Joelle {nb}]

#4 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:21 PM

Madi <3 - At age 21 you find out you are pregnant with a boy that arrives on January 27th that you name Tristan Wyatt. Then 3 years later you find yourself wanting another child and you find out its a girl this time, she arrives on October 3rd and you name her Ava Mackenzie. Then two months later you find out you are pregnant again! This time you want the gender to be a surprise. Then on September 16th you welcome another baby girl that you name Lila Joelle! Your family is now complete! [Tristan Wyatt {4}, Ava Mackenzie {1}, and Lila Joelle {nb}]

If my baby was really born 1/27, that's only a few days after the guy I likes birthday. And then October 3 (when my 2nd was born) was the day when I realized I really liked him. And September 16th is today, lol. I have Ava Madeline on my list. I'm thinking Tristan Cole. As for Lila, I'm not really sure yet. Thanks. :-)

#5 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 16 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

No, age 22

6-10

doesn't matter

Yes, several ( I like my twins to start with the same letter or have opposite initials)

5. Please state your smallest preferred age gap between children, and your largest preferred age gap.
18mo.- 5yr.

I would love to adopt as many kids as I can! Sibling groups or singles would be great if available from Russia, Ethiopia, and Haiti.

Girls:
Felicity Mae
Clarice Alexandra
Gwen Piper
Paisely Willow
Faith Elina
Fallon Clarissa
Locklyn Maisie
Jessa Corinne
Kirsten Whitney
Evangeline Raquel

Boys:
Maximus Flynn
Levi Othniel
Talon Reid
Jaxon Quinn
Toby Mason
Asa Royal
Silas Arrow
Colton Felix
Archer Lincoln
Titus Jeremiah

#6 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:02 PM

No; and my ideal age to start having children is 28.

3-5

More boys or even number.

No.

Smallest: 1.5, Largest: 4

I would love to adopt and have no age or gender preference but would like to adopt from my own country first (Canada).

Yes. And I like any style for middle names but I like having different styles for first and middle (ie. a classic first name and more modern middle name). And only one middle name.

#7 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

1. No; 27
2. 2-4
3. No preference
4. Yes, fraternal and identical twins.
5. 2;5
6. Not unless I am unable to have kids of my own. I would adopt either locally, from Europe, Brazil, Columbia, or Kenya.
7. I do but my names change all the time and my profile isn't updated so I'll make a list. I prefer one middle name, but I'm not opposed to two middle names for boys.

Boys: Matthew, Samuel, Sebastian, Benjamin, Andrew, Kyle, Malachi, Aiden, Jack/Jackson, & Jude
Girls: Meredith, Catherine, Aniston, Arizona, Elizabeth, Sofia, Noelle, Saige, Daniela, & Chandler

#8 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 17 September 2013 - 01:48 AM

- If yes, How many? What are their names? How old are they?

- If no, What would be your ideal age to start a family?

- If yes, what kind (twins, triplets, etc.)

- If yes, From where?, What age(s)?, Gender preference?, and How many times would you like to adopt?

- If yes, What sort of style do you prefer for middle names? Do you like one or two middles?
- If no, you can list 10 names you like for each gender.

I don't mind that you're doing a quiz of your own, but these are the exact same questions that I used. It took me some time to perfect my questions, and I'd rather you made up your own. I'm sure it wouldn't have taken you that long to change the wording of some questions, or write some additional questions. I'm just a bit upset that you didn't even ask before taking my questions. Like I said before, I don't mind that you're also doing a quiz, it's fun if there's more than one, but next time please ask before using someone else's work, or at least give them credit for thinking up the questions.

#9 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:23 AM

No, age 22

6-10

doesn't matter

Yes, several ( I like my twins to start with the same letter or have opposite initials)

18mo.- 5yr.

I would love to adopt as many kids as I can! Sibling groups or singles would be great if available from Russia, Ethiopia, and Haiti.

Girls:
Felicity Mae
Clarice Alexandra
Gwen Piper
Paisely Willow
Faith Elina
Fallon Clarissa
Locklyn Maisie
Jessa Corinne
Kirsten Whitney
Evangeline Raquel

Boys:
Maximus Flynn
Levi Othniel
Talon Reid
Jaxon Quinn
Toby Mason
Asa Royal
Silas Arrow
Colton Felix
Archer Lincoln
Titus Jeremiah

At age 22 you find out you are pregnant with your first child and you find out its a boy and he arrives on May 12th and you name him Titus Jeremiah. About 2 years later you find out you are pregnant again this time with twins! You find out they are identical boys that arrive on April 7th and you name them Talon Reid and Toby Mason. Then 9 months later you find out you are pregnant again with twins! You decide you don't want to know the sex of the babies until they are born then on October 16th you welcome identical twin girls that you name Fallon Clarissa and Felicity Mae! Three more years pass and you feel you still want more children so you decide to adopt 3 siblings from Russia Their names are Nina Alexandra who is 9, Nikolai Ivan who is 7, and Nadia Anastasia who is 5. Then 1 year passes and you still want more children so you decide to adopt again this time from Ethiopia and you find out their are identical twin girls! Their names are Amara Yenee and Ayana Dahnay and are 1 year old. Your family is complete! [ Nina Alexandra {10}, Nikolai Ivan {8}, Titus Jeremiah {7}, Nadia Anastasia {6}, Talon Reid {5}, Toby Mason {5}, Fallon Clarissa {4}, Felicity Mae {4}, Amara Yenee {1}, and Ayana Dahnay {1}

#10 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:44 AM

No; and my ideal age to start having children is 28.

3-5

More boys or even number.

No.

Smallest: 1.5, Largest: 4

I would love to adopt and have no age or gender preference but would like to adopt from my own country first (Canada).

Yes. And I like any style for middle names but I like having different styles for first and middle (ie. a classic first name and more modern middle name). And only one middle name.

At age 28 you find out you are expecting your first child and you find out its a girl who arrives on October 8th and you name her Eleanor Quinn. After waiting 2.5 years you find out you are expecting again this time its a boy who arrives on February 11th and you name him Finley Edward. 2.5 more years pass and you find out you are expecting again this time you want it to be a surprise so on January 19th you welcome into your family another little girl that you name Elizabeth Rae. Then another 2.5 years go by and you find out you are expecting again and you find out its a boy and he arrives on January 21st that you name Zachary Michael. Then 3 years pass and you decide you want to adopt. After waiting 1 year you find out you will be getting a boy from Canada and his name is Archer Maxwell and he is 1 year old. Your family is now complete! [Eleanor Quinn {10}, Finley Edward {8}, Elizabeth Rae {6}, Zachary Michael {4}, Archer Maxwell {1}]

#11 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 17 September 2013 - 10:56 AM

1. No; 27
2. 2-4
3. No preference
4. Yes, fraternal and identical twins.
5. 2;5
6. Not unless I am unable to have kids of my own. I would adopt either locally, from Europe, Brazil, Columbia, or Kenya.
7. I do but my names change all the time and my profile isn't updated so I'll make a list. I prefer one middle name, but I'm not opposed to two middle names for boys.

Boys: Matthew, Samuel, Sebastian, Benjamin, Andrew, Kyle, Malachi, Aiden, Jack/Jackson, & Jude
Girls: Meredith, Catherine, Aniston, Arizona, Elizabeth, Sofia, Noelle, Saige, Daniela, & Chandler

At age 27 you find out you are expecting your first child and its a boy he arrives on October 16th and you name him Samuel Reece. Then after waiting two years you become pregnant and find out its a girl this time and she arrives on December 11th and you name her Saige Marie. 5 years later you find out you are expecting twins and you decide you want the sex of the babies to be a surprise so on March 12th you welcome a boy and a girl into your family and you name them Sebastian Riley and Sofia Mae. Your family is complete! [Samuel Reece {7}, Saige Marie {5}, Sebastian Riley {nb}, and Sofia Mae {nb}]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users