• Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 19 May 2015 - 11:11 AM

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Dice

It's been 25 years!  You are 56 and your husband is 58 - and you're grandparents!

After all of your kids left the house, you and (Husband's Name) decided to retire abroad.  You decided to move to (Retirement Location) because (Give a reason why!).

Roll for Retirement Location:

1. Sydney, Australia

2. Capri, Italy

3. Seville, Spain

4. Nice, France

5. Edinburgh, Scotland

6. Lisbon, Portugal

7. Buenos Aires, Argentina

8. Cayo, Belize

* Does not matter whether you've been there in a previous round or not.

---------

(Twin 1/Oldest Child) went to (University) and majored in (Major).  He/she then moved to (Location) and got a job as a (Occupation).  Through work, he/she met his/her husband/wife (Spouse's Name).  After two years of dating, when (Twin 1/Oldest Child) was 24 and (Twin 1's Spouse) was 25, they got married.  They have (roll the dice) kids named (Kids' Names) who are (Kids' Ages).  (Twin 1/Oldest Child) is now 30 years old.

Twin 1/Oldest Child's University:

1. Emory University

2. Gonzaga University

3. Rice University

4. Clemson University

5. Boston University

6. Santa Clara University

7. Syracuse University

8. Northwestern University

Major:

1. Engineering

2. Religious Studies

3. French

4. Spanish

5. History

6. Mathematics

7. English

8. Psychology

1. Santa Cruz, California

2. Montgomery, Alabama

3. Durham, North Carolina

4. Rochester, New York

5. Springfield, Illinois

6. Anchorage, Alaska

7. Waco, Texas

8. St. Paul, Minnesota

If major is engineering - engineer (you pick what type)

If major is religious studies - religious leader (pastor, rabbi, etc. - you pick)

If major is French - high school French teacher

If major is Spanish - linguist

If major is history - historian

If major is mathematics - statistician

If major is English - paralegal

If major is psychology - therapist

Twin 1/Oldest Child's Spouse's Name:

FN - Two syllables

MN - Also a word

LN: Abbot, Bates, Garvey, Jones, Lee, Medina, Nunez, Silverman

How many kids?

1. One

2. Three

3. One

4. Two

5. Two 

6. Three

7. One

8. Two

Genders of Children (roll per child):

1. Boy

2. Girl

3. Boy

4. Girl

5. Girl

6. Boy

7. Boy

8. Girl

Kids' Names:

Boys' FN

Boys' MN

Girls' FN:

Girls' MN:

Kids' Ages (roll for each child):

1. Five

2. Two

3. Three

4. Four

5. One

6. Newborn

7. Two

8. Four

----------

(Twin 2) is also 30.  He/she decided to go to (University) in England.  While there, he/she met his/her husband/wife (Twin 2's Spouse's Name).  They got married shortly after graduation.  (Twin 2) went to law school and (Twin 2's Spouse) went to medical school.  They now live in (Location).  (Twin 2) became a (Twin 2's Job) and his/her husband/wife became a (Twin 2's Spouse's Job).  They have one child named Twin 2's Child's Name) who is (Twin 2's Child's Age).

Twin 2's University:

1. University of Manchester

2. University of Warwick

3. University of Southampton

4. University of York

5. University of Exeter

6. University of Liverpool

7. University of Essex

8. University of Cambridge

Twin 2's Spouse's Name:

FN

MN

LN

1. London, England

2. Glasgow, Scotland

3. Gloucester, England

4. Lancaster, England

5. Perth, Scotland

6. Wolverhampton, England

7. Cork, Ireland

8. Galway, Ireland

Twin 2's Job:

Odds: Barrister

Evens: Solicitor

Twin 2's Spouse's Job:

1. Anaesthesiologist

2. Pediatrician

3. Surgeon

4. Optometrist

5. Dermatologist

6. Cardiologist

7. Gynecologist

8. Oncologist

Twin 2's Child's Gender:

1-4: Girl

5-8: Boy

Twin 2's Child's Name:

FN

MN

Twin 2's Child's Age:

1. Seven

2. Six

3. Five

4. Four

5. Three

6. Two

7. One

8. Newborn

----------

Child # 3 is now 27.  Child # 3 decided to travel to (Country) after high school to volunteer with an orphanage there.  Child # 3 returned to America when he/she was 20 to get a degree in social work at (University).  After graduating, Child # 3 returned to (Country) as a social worker, aiming to improve the conditions of the orphanages there, as well as to find good homes for its children.  He/she got married at the age of 21 to his/her spouse (Child # 3's Spouse's Name), who is a social worker from (Spouse's Origins).  They have two kids.  Their first born's name is (First Born's Name), and he/she is (Age).  They adopted their second child (Second Child's Name), who is now (Age), from an orphanage in (Country).

1. Kenya

2. India

3. Bangladesh

4. Peru

5. Mexico

6. Nicaragua

7. El Salvador

8. Ethiopia

University:

1. University of Michigan

2. Washington University in St. Louis

3. Columbia University

4. Fordham University

5. University of Southern California

6. New York University

7. University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill

8. University of Pittsburgh

Child # 3's Spouse's Name:

FN

MN

LN

Spouse's Origins:

1. Albany, New York

2. Melbourne, Australia

3. Auckland, New Zealand

4. Vancouver, Canada

5. Liverpool, England

6. Omaha, Nebraska

7. Montreal, Canada

8. Dublin, Ireland

First Born's Gender:

1, 3, 5, 6 - Boy

2, 4, 7, 8 - Girl

First Born's Name:

FN

MN

First Born's Age:

1. Eight

2. Seven

3. Seven

4. Six

5. Six

6. Five

7. Five

8. Six

Second Adopted Child's Gender:

1. Girl

2. Boy

3. Girl

4. Boy

5. Girl

6. Boy

7. Girl

8. Boy

Second Adopted Child's Name:

FN

Kenya or Ethiopia 

Bangladesh - boy / girl

India - boy / girl

El Salvador, Peru, Mexico, Nicaragua

MN

Second Adopted Child's Age:

1. Four

2. Four

3. Three

4. Three

5. Two

6. Two

7. Four

8. Two

---------

Youngest Child/Child # 4 is now 25.  He/she graduated with a degree in Business Administration from (University).  Though only a few years out of school, he already has a top management position in an influential insurance company.  He lives in (Location) and is unmarried but has three pets!

University:

1. University of Pennsylvania

2. Babson College

3. University of Virginia

4. Carnegie Mellon University

5. Michigan State University

6. Duke University

7. Harvard University

8. Georgetown University

1. New York City, New York

2. Los Angeles, California

3. Seattle, Washington

4. Chicago, Illinois

5. Dallas, Texas

6. San Francisco, California

7. Denver, Colorado

8. Orlando, Florida

Types of Pets (roll three times):

1. Turtle

2. Dog

3. Cat

4. Chinchilla

5. Hedgehog

6. Bird

7. Iguana

8. Fish

Pets' Names

-------------

(Friend's Name from Round 1) and (Friend's Spouse's Name) eventually moved back to (Friend's Spouse's Name's) home country, (Country 1 from Round 1).  Their oldest child (his/her name from Round 3) is now 33.  He/she got married to an American he/she met in college, whose name is (Friend's Child's Spouse's Name).  They now live in (Location) and have (Number of Children) ages (Children's Ages) named (Children's Names).

Friend's Child's Spouse's Name:

FN - Three Syllables

MN - Begins with Vowel

LN - Bancroft, Curtis, Hawking, Holmes, Kneeley, Parker, Sexton, Tate, Wescott

1. Country 1

2. Country 2

3. Boston, Massachusetts

4. Los Angeles, California

5. Montreal, Canada

6. Country 1

7. Country 2

8. Adelaide, Australia

Number of Children:

1. Six

2. Five

3. Four

4. Three

5. Six

6. Five

7. Four

8. Three

Genders of Children (roll per child):

1. Girl

2. Boy

3. Girl

4. Boy

5. Boy

6. Girl

7. Girl

8. Boy

Ages of Children:

1. Twelve

2. Ten

3. Fourteen

4. Six

5. Seven

6. Five

7. Nine

8. Twelve

Childrens' Names:

Boys' FN

Boys' MN

Girls' FN

Girls' MN

-----------

(Friend's Second Child - name from Round 5) is now 27.  He/she just got married and has a baby on the way!  His/her husband/wife's name is (Spouse's Name), who is 27 as well.  They live in (Location).  They are keeping the gender of their first born a surprise, but if it is a boy, they will name him (Name), and if it is a girl, they will name her (Name).

Spouse's Name:

FN

MN - Contains 3 vowels

LN

Odds - Country 1

Evens - Country 2

Names for Baby:

FN

MN

------------------

Thanks for playing!

#2 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 19 May 2015 - 12:03 PM

When I am 56 and Levi is 58, we decide to retire to Edinburgh, Scotland.  We wanted to retire abroad in Western Europe so that we could travel around the continent with relative ease, but we chose Scotland because of its quaintness, and because we wanted to live in an English-speaking country.

The Birch Family

Levi Zachary (58)

Elisabeth Margot (née Wallace) (56)

Hudson Levi & Vienna Margot (30)

Freya Madison (27)

Dylan Yosef (25)

Levi, Elisabeth, Hudson, Vienna, Freya, & Dylan

-------

Our twins are now 30 years old.  Hudson went to Boston University and majored in engineering.  After graduation, he moved to St. Paul, Minnesota because he got a job as an electrical engineer.  Hudson met his wife Amy Grace Jones through work, and when he was 24 and she was 25, they got married.  They have a three-year-old son named Tyler Prescott.

The Birch Family

Hudson Levi (30)

Amy Grace (née Jones) Birch (31)

Tyler Prescott (3)

Hudson, Amy, & Tyler

-------

Vienna decided to attend the University of Exeter in England.  There she met her husband, Norman Heathcliff Crowther.  They got married shortly after graduation.  Vienna went to law school and is now a soliciter, and Norman went to medical school and is now an oncologist.  They live in Wolverhampton, England and have a one-year-old son named Philip Josiah.

The Crowther Family

Norman Heathcliff (30)

Vienna Margot (née Birch) (30)

Philip Josiah (1)

Norman, Vienna, & Philip

-------

Freya is now 27.  She decided to move to India after high school to volunteer with the many orphanages there. While in India, she met her husband Wesley Canyon Pierce, a social worker from Albany, New York. When she turned 20, she returned to the United States to get a degree in social work from Columbia University.  She now lives in India and helps to rehabilitate the conditions of the orphanages there, aiming to provide the orphaned children with suitable living conditions, and ultimately, happy homes.  Freya and Wesley have a six-year-old daughter named Gemma Winifred.  They also have a two-year-old adopted daughter named Kiara Nadine.

The Pierce Family

Wesley Canyon (32)

Freya Madison (née Birch) (27)

Gemma Winifred (6)

Kiara Nadine (2)

Wesley, Freya, Gemma, & Kiara

-------

Dylan is now 25.  He got a degree in Business Administration from the University of Pennsylvania.  Although he's only been out of college for a few years, he has a top management position for an insurance company based in Denver, Colorado.  He is unmarried and has no children, but he does have three pets - a boxer dog named Theo, a white cat named Puma, and a beta fish named Lorenzo.

-------

Bella and Sunan eventually moved back to Thailand, Sunan's home country.  

The Pim Family

Sunan Chakrii (62)

Bella Madison (née Ramirez) (56)

Eloise Chintara (33)

Oliver Wallace (27)

Sunan, Bella, Eloise, & Oliver

-------

Their oldest daughter Eloise married an American named Percival Isaac Holmes.  They now live in Los Angeles, California and have five children Selena Reese (9), Felix Anthony (7), August Lawrence (6), and twins Adria Mavis and Juliana Venice (5).

The Holmes Family

Percival Isaac (36)

Eloise Chintara (née Pim) (33)

Selena Reese (9)

Felix Anthony (7)

August Lawrence (6)

Adria Mavis & Juliana Venice (5)

Percy, Eloise, Selena, Felix, August, Adria, & Juliana

-------

Bella and Sunan's son Oliver is 27.  He just got married to his wife Paloma Danielle Sands.  They live in Denmark and are expecting their first child.  If he is a boy, they will name him Frederick Blade.  If she is a girl, they will name her Beatrix Lenore.

The Pim Family

Oliver Wallace (27)

Paloma Danielle (née Sands) (26)

Frederick Blade OR Beatrix Lenore

Oliver, Paloma, & Frederick/Beatrix

#3 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 09:55 AM

My name is Nicola 'Nicki' Rosalind Harris.
I am 22 years old and I have just graduated from Princeton University with a degree in History.
I've always wanted to travel the world, and as a graduation gift my parents have surprised me with a year-long trip around the world!
They've even arranged for my best friend, Arabella 'Ari' Eleanor Martin, to come along with me.

The first country we visit is Italy.
We spend four weeks taking gondola tours of Venice, visiting art museums and indulging in cups of gelato.
One day, when we're eating at our favourite restaurant, Ari starts making eyes at an attractive waiter named Raphael 'Raph' Riccardo Ferrari.
When it's time to leave, Raph's shift is over and he walks us back to our hotel. Ari and Raph have really hit it off and they exchange numbers.
They begin dating, and Raph tells us that he's planning on moving to Holland soon.
Ari is really into this guy, so the two of us decide that Holland might as well be our next stop too!
A few weeks later, the three of us travel to Holland.
We are excited to see what experiences this new country will bring us!

~~~~~

Ari, Raph and I finally arrive in Holland.
Raph gets a job as a manager at a restaurant, and we begin exploring our new home.
For the next three months we visit the Anne Frank house, sail down the canals of Amsterdam and sample cheeses, wines and herbs throughout the city.

Ari and Raph begin spending more and more time alone, and I start to feel lonely.
After a few weeks of touring the country mostly on my own, Ari suddenly announces that Raph has proposed!
I'm shocked, as they haven't known each other for very long, but Ari is delighted.
She gets a job at the restaurant he is managing.

After talking to Ari, Raph and my parents, I decide to carry on travelling alone whilst Ari and Raph decide to prepare their wedding and life together in Holland.
I'm nervous about travelling alone, but excited nonetheless.
After spending three months in Holland, I'm off to Switzerland!

My first stop when I get to Switzerland is the Rhine Falls, something I've always wanted to see.
I meet another American there named Marcus 'Marc' William Woodward.
He is a recent graduate of Purdue University, having majored in Physics.
He's also touring the world before going back home and settling down.

Marc and I hit if off, and spend the next two months travelling through Switzerland together.
He invites me to go with him to his next destination, Sweden.
I happily agree. It's nice to travel with someone!

~~~~~

Marc and I are delighted to be in Sweden!
We've become very close over the past couple of months, and we have a lot in common.

Whilst dining at our hotel after a day at the Royal Swedish Opera, Marc tells me that he loves me!
I can't believe he returns my feelings! I thought we'd only have a few more weeks together before we moved on.
We happily send the next few weeks together, before travelling back to Holland for Raph and Ari's wedding.

I'm so happy to see Ari again, and I've already agreed to be her maid of honour.
We go shopping to pick out a dress and bouquet for Ari almost as soon as I land.

Raph and Ari are married in a small ceremony, which her parents fly over to Holland for.
Seeing Ari with her parents makes me home sick, and Marc and I decide to return home after the wedding.
Marc goes back to Indiana, and I return home to New Jersey.

I'm thrilled to see my parents again, but miss Marc from almost the moment I get on the plane in Holland.
Marc and I keep in contact through phone calls, video chats and text messages, but it's not enough.

A couple of months later, we both manage to find jobs in Madison, Wisconsin.
My parents are sad that I'm leaving home again so soon after returning, but at least we'll be in the same country now!
I'll be working as a Historical Documentary Editor, and Marc as an Astronomer.

A few days before we get the keys to our new apartment, Ari calls me and tells me she's pregnant!
She asks me to be the godmother, and I'm so excited!
Marc and I settle into life in our new apartment, and we're so happy to be together again.

Ari and I are still in frequent contact, and she asks me for some name suggestions.
She doesn't want her baby to feel out of place in Holland, and Raph wants the middle name to be Italian.
She finally settles on Coen 'Co' Matteo Ferrari. I can't wait to meet him!

~~~~~

Marc and I have been in Madison, Wisconsin for a year now. Ari is constantly sending me pictures and videos of Co, and he is so adorable!

Marc proposed a few weeks later and I am so happy. He made me a photo album chronicalling our journey through Switzerland and Sweden, and then on the last page was an envelope with 'What will our next adventure be?' on it. It was a ring!

Ari helps me pick out all the details of my wedding over Skype during the next few months. It's hard to get so many ideas co-ordinated! I finally decided on a sleek white gown for me, purple and blue pastel dresses for my bridesmaids, white and pink calla lilies and a quilted wedding cake. We were married at the Allen Centennial Gardens.

Ari and Raph fly out for the wedding, and she's also my maid of honor. Co is my ring bearer and looks adorable in his little suit. We set off on our honeymoon that night, and decide to stay a bit more local this time, and head to Las Vegas! We spend a fantastic two weeks, and when we return to our apartment, we start looking for a house straight away.

A few months after moving in to our dream home, I discover I'm pregnant! Marc is ecstatic, and almost passes out when we discover we're having twins!

~~~~~

Marc and I have been parents for almost three years now, and the twins have just started preschool! They've been asing for a doggy for the past few months, and we've decided to suprise them for their birthday!

We adopted a really adorable beagle and call him Orion, since the boys love everything to do with space.

A few months later, I discover I'm pregnant again! We're a bit shocked as we're still using birth control, but excited anyway. Less than a month later, Ari calls to tell me she's also pregnant! I can't beleive it! We call her Isabelle 'Izzie' Eleanor Woodward.

Less than a week later, Ari gives birth to a baby girl too! She names her Sophie 'Soph' Rosalie Ferrari. I'm so honored!

Two years later Marc and I decide we'd like to have another baby. It takes a few months of trying, but success! We have another baby boy and name him Nicholas 'Cole' Maximilian Woodward 

~~~~~

Marc and I decide to retire to Sydney, Australia. Marc's parents had already emmigrated out here, and after his father had a stroke his mother needed some help around the house. Luckily he's now fully recovered, but we liked it here so much we decided to stay!

Dan went to Rice University, Texas and majored it engineering. He moved to Rochester, New York and got a job as a Software Engineer. Through work he met Caitlin 'Cate' Magnolia Silverman and after two years of dating they got married. They have one daughter named Margaret 'Mags' Caitlin Woodward , who has just turned one.

Oz went to The University of York in England. While there he met his wife Judith 'Judy' Leonore Southwark, and they got married soon after graduation. Oz started Law School, whilst Judy went to Medical School. They now live in Gloucester, England and became a Barrister and Anaesthesiologist respectively. They have one daughter named Olivia 'Liv' Mae Woodward, who has just turned four and started school

Izzy decided to travel after High School, and volunteer to work at an orphanage in Peru for two years. When she returned, she began a degree in social work at New York University. After she graduated, she travelled back to the orphanage in Peru and whilst she was there, met Wesley 'Wes' Bear Mason, who was also a social worker visiting from Montreal, Canada.They got married soon after and have two children, Oliver 'Olly' Callum Mason who is two and a half, and Dominic 'Dom' Amil Mason who is five, and adopted from Peru.

Cole is now 25 and currently single. He graduated from Harvard University with a degree in Business Administration, and currently works in Seattle, Washington in a large insurance company. Although he's unmarried, he has three pets. A dog called Glock, a cat called Colt, and a chinchilla called Beretta.

Ari and Raph decided to sell their restuarant and move back to the US. Co is married to a lovely man he met at college Nathaniel 'Nate' Alexander Tate. They live in Los Angeles, California and have four children. Dexter 'Dex' Thomas Ferrari, Rosalia 'Rosa' Carys Ferrari, Selena 'Lena' Nerys Ferrari and Maximus 'Max' James Ferrari.

Soph has just gotten married and has a baby on the way! She lives with her husband Kristof 'Kris' Benito Conti in Holland. They don't know whether they are having a boy or girl yet, but it'll be named Tobias 'Toby' Jasper Conti or Georgia 'Gia' Lillith Conti.

~~~~~

Marcus 'Marc' William Woodward [58]
Nicola 'Nicki' Rosalind Woodward [56]

Jordan 'Dan' Marcus Woodward [31]
Austin 'Oz' William Woodward [31]
Isabelle 'Izzy' Eleanor Woodward [27]
Nicholas 'Cole' Maximilian Woodward [25]

Jordan 'Dan' Marcus Woodward [31]
Caitlin 'Cat' Magnolia Woodward [32]

Margaret 'Molly' Caitlin Woodward [1]

Austin 'Oz' William Woodward [31]
Judith 'Judy' Leonore Woodward [30]

Olivia 'Liv' Mae Woodward [4]

Isabelle 'Izzy' Eleanor Mason [27]
Wesley 'Wes' Bear Mason [28]

Dominic 'Dom' Amil Mason [5]
Oliver 'Olly' Callum Mason [2]

Raphael 'Raph' Riccardo Ferrari [58]
Arabella 'Ari' Eleanor Ferrari [56]

Coen 'Co' Matteo Ferrari [33]
Sophie 'Soph' Rosalie Ferrari [27]

Coen 'Co' Matteo Ferrari [33]
Nathaniel 'Nate' Alexander Ferrari [31]

Dexter 'Dex' Thomas Ferrari [12]
Rosalia 'Rosa' Carys Ferrari [9]
Selena 'Lena' Nerys Ferrari [9]
Maximus 'Max' James Ferrari [5]

Kristof 'Kris' Benito Conti [27]
Sophie 'Soph' Rosalie Conti [27]

Tobias 'Toby' Jasper or Georgia 'Gia' Lillith Conti [0]

#4 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 20 May 2015 - 01:25 PM

Your name is Emilia Rosalind Whitaker.  You are 22 years old, and you just graduated from Princeton Univerity with a degree in English Literature.  You've always wanted to travel the world but you've never had the chance.  As a graduation gift, your parents surprise you with a surprise year-long trip around the world!  You are elated, and your parents let you bring your best friend Annabelle Georgia Green along with you.

The first country you and your friend visit is France. You spend four weeks climbing up the Eiffel Tower, admiring the art in The Louvre, and tasting wine at vineyards along the coast.  One day, when the two of you are eating at your favorite restaurant, Annabelle starts making eyes at an attractive waiter named Etienne Mathis Beauchamp.  When you leave the restaurant, Etienne's shift is over, and he escorts you back to your hotel. Annabelle  and Etienne have really hit it off and they exchange numbers.  They begin seeing each other, and Etienne informs you that he's planning on moving to Greece within the next month.  Annabelle is really into this guy, so the two of you decide that the next place for you to visit would be Greece!  Within the next month, the three of you travel to Greece. You are excited to see what your upcoming travels bring!

You, Annabelle, and Etienne finally arrive in Greece!  Etienne gets a job as a manager at a restaurant, and the three of you begin exploring your new home.  For the next three months, you visit ancient temples, lounge on the beaches, and indulge in baklava.

Annabelle and Etienne begin spending more and more time alone, making you feel lonely and left out.  After a few weeks of touring Greece mostly by yourself, Annabelle announces to you that Etienne proposed to her!  You are surprised, since Annabelle and Etienne haven't known each other for very long. Annabelle seems excited, however, and gets a job as a waitress at Etienne's restaurant.

After talking it over with both Annabelle and your parents, you decide to travel on alone while Annabelle and Etienne prepare for their wedding and life together in Greece. You are nervous about embarking to a new country on your own, but you're excited to explore a new place.  After spending a total of three months in Greece, you decide to travel to Switzerland.

---------------

You arrive in Switzerland and begin sight-seeing.  While visiting the Rhine Falls, you meet another American named Vincent William Kennedy.  He is a recent graduate of Boston College, having majored in Psychology, and is also touring the world before getting a job and settling down in the States.

You and Vince hit it off and travel throughout Switzerland together. After two months, he invites you to travel with him to his next destination, Israel.  You agree, happy to have found a new travel companion.

--------

You and Vince are so excited to be in Israel!  The two of you have become very close over the past few months.  You're amazed at how similar you two are, and you both end up telling each other almost everything about yourselves.

One evening, after a day of visiting the Sea of Galilee, Vince confesses that he loves you. You admit to him that you love him too.  The next few weeks are filled with bliss as you two explore Israel.

You've been traveling the world for 9 months now, meaning your year of travel will be coming to a close soon.  You have just enough time to revisit Greece for Annabelle and Etienne's wedding!  You invite Vince to join you before heading back to the U.S., and he agrees.

You and Annabelle are so happy to be reunited.  As her maid of honor, you help your friend pick out a wedding dress and bouquet.  Annabelle and Etienne are married in a small ceremony.  Annabelle's parents visit Greece for the occasion, and seeing your friend with her parents makes you homesick for your own family.  After the wedding, you congratulate the happy couple, and you and Vince  fly back home to America, you to New Jersey and he to Massachusetts.

You're thrilled to see your parents again, but you can't help but miss Vince as you adjust to your old life in the United States after a year of travel.  You and Vince  keep in touch through phone calls, video chats, and text messages.  You two are still in love and dream of moving to a new city and starting new lives together.

After a few months of planning, you both find jobs in Carson City, Nevada - you as a Literary Editor and Vince as a School Counselor.  Your parents are sad to see you jet off again, since you just got back from a year of being away.  Still, they are happy you've found a job and a man you love, and they know that they can visit you much more easily, seeing as you'll be in the same country!

One day, as you're packing up and preparing for your move, you get a phone call from Annabelle - she's pregnant and wants you to be the godmother!  She asks you to be the godmother and you happily accept the offer.

You and Vince finally move to Carson City. You each find your own apartment in the city and love your new jobs.  You spend your spare time together, getting dinner, having movie nights, or simply talking.  You're so happy to have him in your life.

As the months pass, you are in frequent contact with Annabelle, who has asked you to help name her baby.  She wants the baby's first name to fit in well with the other kids of Greece, and Etienne wants the baby's middle name to be familiar in France to honor his heritage.

Your godson is finally born!  He is healthy, and his parents are proud.  You can't wait to meet Apollos Laurent Beauchamp in person someday!

------------

You've been living in Carson City for a year now - you are 24, and Vince is 26.  You love receiving updates and pictures from Annabelle; your godson Apollos is so adorable, and seeing his precious little face makes you eager to start a family of your own.

A few months pass, and Vince proposes marriage to you! On Halloween, he invites you to have dinner at his place.  You arrive at his apartment to see a bunch of jack-o-lanterns lined up on his doorstep.  They have been carved to read, "Will You Marry Me?" You are over-the-moon happy, and you say yes.  You can't wait to call Vince your husband, and you eagerly begin planning your dream wedding.

You spend the next few months picking your dress, your bouquet, your cake, your venue, and your bridesmaid dresses

The day of your wedding arrives, and you are both nervous and excited. You are happy to be surrounded by your family and friends, as well as Vince's family and friends. Annabelle and Etienne fly out, and Annabelle is your maid-of-honor. Apollos just turned 3, and he is your ring bearer.  

Your wedding day is everything you'd hope it would be.  After the ceremony and reception, you and Vince head off to your honeymoon in Sri Lanka

You spend a blissful two weeks in Sri Lanka. When you return to Carson City, you and Vince begin looking for a house to move into.  After a few months of searching, you find your dream home!

A few months after moving in, when you are 26 and Vince is 28, you find out you're pregnant! You and Vince are so excited to be parents. You are even more excited to find out you're having twins, a boy and a girl!

You and Vince give the twins place names for first names, to reflect your love of travel. You soon welcome Geneva Rosalie Kennedy and Caspian Wilhelm Kennedy. 

---------

It's been three years.  You are 29, your husband is 31, and your twins are 3.  You and Vince have gotten used to taking care of two little ones, and now that they can walk and talk and go to preschool, you have decided to adopt a pet into your family! You choose a Norwegian Elkhound, and you name him Jupiter.

As you and the kids brainstorm names, you decide you would like to give your new pet a galactic name.  It mirrors you and your husband's love of travel, and the twins are very interested in space - they have glow in the dark star stickers on the ceiling of their bedrooms, and they love to pretend to be astronauts landing on the moon (aka the backyard!).

Your new pet settles into your household nicely; everyone adores him/her!  A few months after you adopt your new pet, you discover you're pregnant!  It comes as a surprise to you and your husband, but you're nevertheless excited to have another child.

You find out shortly that your best friend Annabelle is pregnant too!  You decide to give your baby a middle name that honors your friend somehow. You and Vince decide to give your baby a first name that honors a famous explorer, to reflect your love of travel and fit in with your other kids' names. You soon welcome Amelia Belle Kennedy!

You give birth to a healthy baby just a week before Annabelle gives birth!  She has a girl and gives her a Greek first name. She gives her a middle name that honors you, her godmother! Annabelle and Etienne soon welcome Anastasia Rose Beauchamp.

----------

Another two years pass.  You are 31, your husband is 33, the twins are 5, and your littlest is 2.  You and Vince love having three little kids around the house and want to expand your family even more.  After a few months of trying, you become pregnant again!

This time, you and Vince decide to give your child a first name that honors Switzerland, the country where you met, and a middle name that honors the country where you fell in love, Israel.  You name him Rollo Abraham Kennedy.

---------

It's been 25 years!  You are 56 and your husband is 58 - and you're grandparents!

After all of your kids left the house, you and Vince decided to retire abroad.  You decided to move to Capri, Italy.

---------

Geneva went to Northwestern University and majored in Mathematics  She then moved to and got a job as a statistician. Through work, she met his/her husband Thomas Duke Abbott.  After two years of dating, when Geneva was 24 and Thomas was 25, they got married. They have one child, a five-year-old boy named Sawyer Crispin Abbott. Geneva is now 30 years old.

----------

Caspian is also 30.  He/she decided to go to the University of York in England.  While there, he met his wife Janet Delphia Bonneville.  They got married shortly after graduation. Caspian went to law school and Janet went to medical school.  They now live in Wolverhampton, England. Caspian became a Barrister and his wife became a Pediatrician.  They have one child, a newborn named Flynn Atticus Kennedy.

----------

Amelia is now 27.  She decided to travel to Peru after high school to volunteer with an orphanage there. Amelia returned to America when she was 20 to get a degree in social work at Columbia University.  After graduating, Amelia returned to Peru as a social worker, aiming to improve the conditions of the orphanages there, as well as to find good homes for its children.  She got married at the age of 21 to Spencer Crane Bowman, who is a social worker from Vancouver, Canada.  They have two kids. Their first born's name is Gemma Irene Bowman, and she is 6 years old.  They adopted their second child Marcus Toivo Bowman, who is now 3 years old, from an orphanage in Peru.

---------

Rollo is now 25.  He graduated with a degree in Business Administration from the University of Virginia. Though only a few years out of school, he already has a top management position in an influential insurance company. He lives in Dallas, Texas and is unmarried but has three pets: a cat named Pandora, a dog named Augustus, and a turtle named Nestor.

-------------

Annabelle and Etienne eventually moved back to France. Their oldest child Apollos is now 33.  He got married to an American he met in college, whose name is Jocelyn Olivia Bancroft. They now live in Montreal, Canada and have six children: Charlotte Katya (12), Alexandra Catherine "Lexie"(10), Kiefer Griffith (9), Helena Caitlin (7), Hunter Percival (6), and Cooper Stellan (5). 

-----------

Anastasia is now 27.  She just got married and has a baby on the way!  Her husband's name is Matteo Dominic Hightower, who is 27 as well.  They live in Greece. They are keeping the gender of their first born a surprise, but if it is a boy, they will name him Sebastian Grey HIghtower, and if it is a girl they will name her Georgia Circe Hightower.

The Kennedy Family

Emilia Roaslind Kennedy (nee Whitaker) {56}

Vincent William Kennedy "Vince" {58}

Geneva Rosalie Kennedy {30}

Caspian Wilhelm Kennedy {30}

Amelia Belle Kennedy {27}

Rollo Abraham Kennedy {25}

-----

The Abbott Family

Thomas Duke Abbott {31}

Geneva Rosalie Abbott (nee Kennedy) {30}

Sawyer Crispin Abbott {5}

-------

The Kennedy Family

Caspian Wilhelm Kennedy {30}

Janet Delphia Kennedy (nee Bonneville) {30}

Flynn Atticus Kennedy {nb}

---------

The Bowman Family

Spencer Crane Bowman {27}

Amelia Belle Bowman (nee Kennedy) {27}

Gemma Irene Bowman {6}

Marcus Toivo Bowman {3}

--------

The Kennedy Family 

Rollo Abraham Bowman {25}

Cat: Pandora

Dog: Augustus

Turtle: Nestor 

----------

The Beauchamp Family

Etienne Mathis Beauchamp {59}

Annabelle Georgia Beachamp (nee Green) {56}

Apollos Laurent Beauchamp {33}

Anastasia Rose Beauchamp {27}

----------

The Beauchamp Family

Apollos Laurent Beauchamp {33}

Jocleyn Olivia Beauchamp {34}

Charlotte Katya Beauchamp {12}

Alexandra Catherine Beauchamp "Lexie" {10}

Kiefer Griffith Beauchamp {9}

Helena Caitlin Beauchamp {7}

Hunter Percival Beauchamp {6}

Cooper Stellan Beauchamp {5}

--------

The Hightower Family

Matteo Dominic Hightower {27}

Anastasia Rose Hightower (nee Beauchamp) {27}

{expecting} Sebastian Grey Hightower or Georgia Circe Hightower

#5 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 20 May 2015 - 04:18 PM

After all of your kids left the house, you and Boden decided to retire abroad.  You decided to move to Nice, France because france is the place of love and ours has always been full.
---------

Amara went to Syracuse Uni and majored in French.  she then moved to Santa Crus, California and got a job as a high school french teacher.  Through work, she met his/her husband Harvey Oak Silverman.  After two years of dating, when Amara was 24 and Harvey was 25, they got married.  They have 3 kids named Adelaide Katya, Fletcher Malachy and Deacon Tobiah who are 4,2 and nb.  Amara is now 30 years old.

----------

Rio is also 30.  He  decided to go to Essex University in England.  While there, he  met his wife Sandra 'Sandy' Lenore Raynott.  They got married shortly after graduation.  Rio went to law school and Sandy went to medical school.  They now live in Cork, Ireland.  Rio became a Barrister and his wife became a Dermatologist.  They have one child named Aviana Genevieve who is 3.

----------

Leon is now 27.  He decided to travel to Nicaragua after high school to volunteer with an orphanage there.  Leon returned to America when he was 20 to get a degree in social work at Washington University in St. Louis.  After graduating, Leon returned to  Nicaragua as a social worker, aiming to improve the conditions of the orphanages there, as well as to find good homes for its children.  He got married at the age of 21 to his spouse Athena Lapis Pierce, who is a social worker from Omaha, Nebraska.  They have two kids.  Their first born's name is Auria Winifred, and she is 7.  They adopted their second child Kobe Toivo, who is now 2, from an orphanage in Nicaragua.

---------

Nell is now 25.  She graduated with a degree in Business Administration from Harvard.  Though only a few years out of school, he already has a top management position in an influential insurance company.  She lives in Chicago, Illinois and is unmarried but has three pets! Iguana named Dougie, Turtle named Lorenzo and a car named Scout,

-------------

Belle and Braxton eventually moved back to Brax's home country Australia.  Their oldest child Luca Alexios is now 33.  He got married to an American he met in college, whose name is Lorelei Amber Tate.  They now live in Australia and have 5 children aged 14, 10, 7 and 5.  Named Rocco Xavier [14]  Kalila Alanis & Honora Florence [10] Sasha Lourdes [7] and Dexter Story [5].

-----------

Holly Olivia is now 27.  She just got married and has a baby on the way!  Her husband's name is Lazlo Aiden Callahan, who is 27 as well.  They live in Australia.  They are keeping the gender of their first born a surprise, but if it is a boy, they will name him Theo Abraxas and if it is a girl, they will name her Ruby Ophelia.

------------------

#6 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:40 PM

Your name is Linden Ramona Hayes.  You are 22 years old, and you just graduated from Wake Forest University with a degree in Chemistry.  You've always wanted to travel the world but you've never had the chance.  As a graduation gift, your parents surprise you with a surprise year-long trip around the world!  You are elated, and your parents let you bring your best friend Willabelle Star Brown along with you.

The first country you and your friend visit is Japan.  You spend four weeks touring Japanese gardens, soaking in the hot springs of Doko, and eating lots of sushi.  One day, when the two of you are eating at your favorite restaurant, Belle starts making eyes at an attractive waiter named Riku Tatsuki Fujimaki.  When you leave the restaurant, Riku's shift is over, and he escorts you back to your hotel.  Belle and Riku have really hit it off and they exchange numbers.  They begin seeing each other, and Riku informs you that he's planning on moving to Egypt within the next month. Belle is really into this guy, so the two of you decide that the next place for you to visit would be Egypt!  Within the next month, the three of you travel to Egpyt.  You are excited to see what your upcoming travels bring!

You, Belle, and Riku finally arrive in Egypt!  Riku gets a job as a manager at a restaurant, and the three of you begin exploring your new home.  For the next three months, you visit pyramids, sail down the Nile, and eat delicious koshari

Belle and Riku begin spending more and more time alone, making you feel lonely and left out.  After a few weeks of touring Egypt mostly by yourself, Belle announces to you that Riku proposed to her!  You are surprised, since Belle and Riku haven't known each other for very long.  Belle seems excited, however, and gets a job as a waitress at Riku's restaurant.

After talking it over with both Belle and your parents, you decide to travel on alone while Belle and Riku prepare for their wedding and life together in Egypt.  You are nervous about embarking to a new country on your own, but you're excited to explore a new place.  After spending a total of three months in Egypt, you decide to travel to the Czech Republic.

You arrive in the Czech Republic and begin sight-seeing.  While visiting the Charles Bridge, you meet another American named Hardy Nathaniel Rosmerta.  He is a recent graduate of the University of South Carolina, having majored in theatre, and is also touring the world before getting a job and settling down in the States.

You and Hardy hit it off and travel throughout the Czech Republic together.  After two months, he invites you to travel with him to his next destination, Austria.  You agree, happy to have found a new travel companion.

You and Hardy are excited to be in Austria!  The two of you have become very close over the past few months.  You're amazed at how similar you two are, and you both end up telling each other almost everything about yourselves.

One evening, after a day of visiting the Hofburg Palace, Hardy confesses that he loves you.  You admit to him that you love him too.  The next few weeks are filled with bliss as you two explore Austria.

You've been traveling the world for 9 months now, meaning your year of travel will be coming to a close soon.  You have just enough time to revisit Egypt for Belle and Riku's wedding!  You invite Hardy to join you before heading back to the U.S., and he agrees.

You and Belle are so happy to be reunited.  As her maid of honor, you help your friend pick out a wedding dress and bouquet.  Belle and Riku are married in a small ceremony.  Belle's parents visit Egypt for the occasion, and seeing your friend with her parents makes you homesick for your own family.  After the wedding, you congratulate the happy couple, and you and Hardy fly back home to America, you to North Carolina and he to South Carolina.

You're thrilled to see your parents again, but you can't help but miss Hardy as you adjust to your old life in the United States after a year of travel.  You and Hardy keep in touch through phone calls, video chats, and text messages.  You two are still in love and dream of moving to a new city and starting new lives together.

After a few months of planning, you both find jobs in Providence, Rhode Island - you as a chemical lab technician and Hardy as a dialect coach.  Your parents are sad to see you jet off again, since you just got back from a year of being away.  Still, they are happy you've found a job and a man you love, and they know that they can visit you much more easily, seeing as you'll be in the same country!

One day, as you're packing up and preparing for your move, you get a phone call from Belle - she's pregnant and wants you to be the godmother!  She asks you to be the godmother and you happily accept the offer.

You and Hardy finally move to Providence.  You each find your own apartment in the city and love your new jobs.  You spend your spare time together, getting dinner, having movie nights, or simply talking.  You're so happy to have him in your life.

As the months pass, you are in frequent contact with Belle, who has asked you to help name her baby.  She wants the baby's first name to fit in well with the other kids of Egypt, and Riku wants the baby's middle name to be familiar in Japan to honor his heritage.

Your goddaughter is finally born!  She is healthy, and her parents are proud.  You can't wait to meet Anoush Rinako Fujimaki in person someday!

You've been living in Providence for a year now - you are 24, and Hardy is 26.  You love receiving updates and pictures from Belle; your goddaughter is so adorable, and seeing her precious little face makes you eager to start a family of your own.

A few months pass, and Hardy proposes marriage to you; he takes you to your favorite restaurant for dinner. The waiter delivers a bottle of champagne to the table. Hardy asks you to read what type of champagne it is.  You look at the label, which reads, "Linden, will you marry me?"!  You are over-the-moon happy, and you say yes.  You can't wait to call Hardy your husband, and you eagerly begin planning your dream wedding.

You spend the next few months picking your dress, your bouquet, your cake, your venue, and your bridesmaid dresses.

The day of your wedding arrives, and you are both nervous and excited. You are happy to be surrounded by your family and friends, as well as Hardy's family and friends.  Belle and Riku fly out, and Belle is your maid-of-honor.  Anoush just turned 3, and she is your flower girl.

Your wedding day is everything you'd hope it would be.  After the ceremony and reception, you and Hardy head off to your honeymoon in Belgium!

You spend a blissful two weeks in Belgium.  When you return to Providence, you and Hardy begin looking for a house to move into.  After a few months of searching, you find your dream home!

A few months after moving in, when you are 26 and Hardy is 28, you find out you're pregnant! You and Hardy are so excited to be parents.  You are even more excited to find out you're having twins!

You decide that you want the twins to have first names that are also the names of countries/cities around the world, to honor your and Hardy's travels.  The twins' middle names honor you/your husband in some way. You welcome boy/girl twins Salem Hardy Roman & Delta Natalia Linden.

It's been three years.  You are 29, your husband is 31, and your twins are 3.  You and Hardy have gotten used to taking care of two little ones, and now that they can walk and talk and go to preschool, you have decided to adopt a pet into your family! You adopt a female husky dog.

As you and the kids brainstorm names, you decide you would like to give your new pet a galactic name; Venus.  It mirrors you and your husband's love of travel, and the twins are very interested in space - they have glow in the dark star stickers on the ceiling of their bedroom, and they love to pretend to be astronauts landing on the moon (aka the backyard!).

Your new pet settles into your household nicely; everyone adores her!  A few months after you adopt your new pet, you discover you're pregnant!  It comes as a surprise to you and your husband, but you're nevertheless excited to have another child.

You find out shortly that your best friend Belle is pregnant too!  You decide to give your baby a middle name that honors your friend somehow.  You and Hardy decide to give your baby a first name that honors a famous explorer, to reflect your love of travel and fit in with your other kids' names. You welcomeNiles William Bruno.

You give birth to a healthy baby just a week before Belle gives birth!  She has a girl and gives her an Egyptian first name.  She gives her a middle name that honors you, her godmother! She welcomes Eshe Lynn Fujimaki.

Another two years pass.  You are 31, your husband is 33, the twins are 5, and your littlest is 2.  You and Hardy love having three little kids around the house and want to expand your family even more.  After a few months of trying, you become pregnant again!

This time, you and Hardy decide to give your child a first name that honors the country where you met (the Czech Republic), and a middle name that honors the country where you fell in love (Austria). You welcome Cora Fabienne Sophie.

After all of your kids left the house, you and Hardy decided to retire abroad.  You decided to move to Sydney, Australia because of the weather.
Salem went to Clemson University and majored in psychology.  He then moved to Waco, Texas and got a job as a therapist.  Through work, he met his wife Anna Fleur Jones.  After two years of dating, when Salem was 24 and Anna was 25, they got married.  They have 3 kids named Alice Cathleen, Parker Jago, and Pilot Caspar who are 5, 4, and 2.  Salem is now 30 years old.
Delta is also 30.  She decided to go to the university of Exeter in England.  While there, she met her husband Marvin Heathcliff Woodbead.  They got married shortly after graduation.  Delta went to law school and Marvin went to medical school.  They now live in Lancaster, England.  Delta became a solicitor and her husband became a surgeon.  They have one child named Eloise Matilda who is 4.
Niles is now 27.  Niles decided to travel to Kenya after high school to volunteer with an orphanage there.  Niles returned to America when he was 20 to get a degree in social work at Fordham University.  After graduating, Niles returned to Kenya as a social worker, aiming to improve the conditions of the orphanages there, as well as to find good homes for its children.  He got married at the age of 21 to his spouse Minerva Dove Jagger, who is a social worker from Albany, New York.  They have two kids.  Their first born's name is Jonah Frederick, and he is 7.  They adopted their second child Massai Raja, who is now 3, from an orphanage in Kenya.
Cora is now 25.  She graduated with a degree in Business Administration from Michigan State university.  Though only a few years out of school, she already has a top management position in an influential insurance company.  She lives in Chicago, Illinois and is unmarried but has three pets; a cat named Rio, a chinchilla named Wynn, and a fish named Scooter.
Belle and Riku eventually moved back to Riku's home country, Japan.  Their oldest child Anoush is now 33.  She got married to an American she met in college, whose name is Christopher Owen Wescott.  They now live in Montreal, Canada and have 6 children aged 14, 14, 12, 12, 10, and 7, named Cosima Nerys, Freya Persis, Brooks Joseph, August Xavier, Elena Hollis, and Adria Mavis.
Eshe is now 27.  She just got married and has a baby on the way!  Her husband's name is Soren Joshua Asola, who is 27 as well.  They live in Japan.  They are keeping the gender of their first born a surprise, but if it is a boy, they will name him Otto Damien, and if it is a girl, they will name her Ruby Rowena.

Linden Ramona (Hayes) Rosmerta (56)

Hardy Nathaniel Rosmerta (58)

Salem Hardy Roman Rosmerta (30)

Delta Natalia Linden Rosmerta (30)

Niles William Bruno Rosmerta (27)

Cora Fabienne Sophie Rosmerta (25)

Hardy and Linden Rosmerta with Salem, Delta, Niles, and Cora

Salem Hardy Roman Rosmerta (30)

Anna Fleur (Jones) Rosmerta (31)

Alice Cathleen Rosmerta (5)

Parker Jago Rosmerta (4)

Pilot Caspar Rosmerta (2)

Salem and Anna Rosmerta with Alice, Parker, and Pilot

Delta Natalia Linden (Rosmerta) Woodbead (30)

Marvin Heathcliff Woodbead (30)

Eloise Matilda Woodbead (4)

Delta and Marvin Woodbead with Eloise

Niles William Bruno Rosmerta (27)

Minerva Dove (Jagger) Rosmerta (27)

Jonah Frederick Rosmerta (7)

Massai Raja Rosmerta (3)

Niles and Minerva Rosmerta with Jonah and Massai

Willabelle Star (Brown) Fujimaki (56)

Riku Tatsuki Fujimaki (57)

Anoush Rinako Fujimaki (33)

Eshe Lynn Fujimaki (27)

Riku and Belle Fujimaki with Anoush and Eshe

Anoush Rinako (Fujimaki) Wescott (33)

Christopher Owen Wescott (33)

Cosima Nerys Wescott (14)

Freya Persis Wescott (14)

Brooks Joseph Wescott (12)

August Xavier Wescott (12)

Elena Hollis Wescott (10)

Adria Mavis Wescott (7)

Anoush and Christopher Wescott with Cosima, Freya, Brooks, August, Elena, and Adria

Eshe Lynn (Fujimaki) Asola (27)

Soren Joshua Asola (27)

Otto Damien Asola or Ruby Rowena Asola

Eshe and Soren Asola

#7 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 11:15 PM

Your name is Anja Cordelia Duncan.  You are 22 years old, and you just graduated from Vassar with a degree in Mathematics.  You've always wanted to travel the world but you've never had the chance.  As a graduation gift, your parents surprise you with a surprise year-long trip around the world!  You are elated, and your parents let you bring your best friend Jezebel Honor Greene, along with you.

The first country you and your friend visit is Japan.  You spend four weeks visiting Japanese gardens, soaking in hot springs, and eating sushi.  One day, when the two of you are eating at your favorite restaurant, Jezebel starts making eyes at an attractive waiter named Nakazawa Takeru Daiki  (his name is arranged in the traditional Japanese way: surname first).  When you leave the restaurant, Nakazawa's shift is over (it would be very strange to call a recent acquaintance by their personal name), and he escorts you back to your hotel.  Jezebel and Nakazawa have really hit it off and they exchange numbers.  They begin seeing each other, and Nakazawa informs you that he's planning on moving to Egypt within the next month.  Jezebel is really into this guy, so the two of you decide that the next place for you to visit would be Egypt!  Within the next month, the three of you travel to Egypt.  You are excited to see what your upcoming travels bring!

You, Jezebel, and Nakazawa finally arrive in Egypt!  Nakazawa gets a job as a manager at a restaurant, and the three of you begin exploring your new home.  For the next three months, you visit pyramids, sail down the Nile, and eat koshari

Jezebel and Nakazawa begin spending more and more time alone, making you feel lonely and left out.  After a few weeks of touring Egypt mostly by yourself, Jezebel announces to you that Takeru proposed to her!  You are surprised, since Jezebel and Nakazawa haven't known each other for very long.  Jezebel seems excited, however, and gets a job as a waitress at Nakazawa's restaurant.

After talking it over with both Jezebel and your parents, you decide to travel on alone while Jezebel and Nakazawa prepare for their wedding and life together in Egypt.  You are nervous about embarking to a new country on your own, but you're excited to explore a new place.  After spending a total of three months in Egypt, you decide to travel to Czech Republic.

You arrive in Czech and begin sight-seeing.  While visiting Charles Bridge you meet another American named Luca Simon Marshell.  He is a recent graduate of College of William and Mary having majored in Environmental Studies, and is also touring the world before getting a job and settling down in the States.

You and (American's Name) hit it off and travel throughout Egypt together.  After two months, he invites you to travel with him to his next destination, South Africa.  You agree, happy to have found a new travel companion.

You and Luca are excited to be in South Africa!  The two of you have become very close over the past few months.  You're amazed at how similar you two are, and you both end up telling each other almost everything about yourselves.

One evening, after a day of visiting the Cape of Good Hope, Luca confesses that he loves you.  You admit to him that you love him too.  The next few weeks are filled with bliss as you two explore South Africa.

You've been traveling the world for 9 months now, meaning your year of travel will be coming to a close soon.  You have just enough time to revisit Egypt for Jezebel and Nakazawa's wedding!  You invite Luca to join you before heading back to the U.S., and he agrees.

You and Jezebel are so happy to be reunited.  As her maid of honor, you help your friend pick out a wedding dress (1) and bouquet (7).  Jezebel and Takeru are married in a small ceremony.  Jezebel's parents visit Egypt for the occasion, and seeing your friend with her parents makes you homesick for your own family.  After the wedding, you congratulate the happy couple, and you and Luca fly back home to America, you to New York and he to Virginia.

You're thrilled to see your parents again, but you can't help but miss Luca as you adjust to your old life in the United States after a year of travel.  You and Luca keep in touch through phone calls, video chats, and text messages.  You two are still in love and dream of moving to a new city and starting new lives together.

After a few months of planning, you both find temporary jobs Augusta, Maine - you as an accountant and Luca as a lobbyist.  You're both looking for better work, and so far you are hopeful.  Your parents are sad to see you jet off again, since you just got back from a year of being away.  Still, they are happy you've found a job and a man you love, and they know that they can visit you much more easily, seeing as you'll be in the same country!

One day, as you're packing up and preparing for your move, you get a phone call from Jezebel - she's pregnant and wants you to be the godmother!  She asks you to be the godmother and you happily accept the offer.

You and Luca finally move to Augusta.  You each find your own apartment in the city and love your new jobs.  You spend your spare time together, getting dinner, having movie nights, or simply talking.  You're so happy to have him in your life.

As the months pass, you are in frequent contact with Jezebel, who has asked you to help name her baby.  She wants the baby's first name to fit in well with the other kids of Egypt, and Takeru wants the baby's middle name to be familiar in Japan to honor his heritage. 

Your goddaughter is finally born!  She is healthy, and her parents are proud.  You can't wait to meet Luiza Haruko in person someday!

----------------------------

You've been living in Augusta for a year now - you are 24, and Luca is 26.  You love receiving updates and pictures from Jezebel; your goddaughter is so adorable, and seeing her precious little face makes you eager to start a family of your own.

A few months pass, and Luca proposes marriage to you!  He takes you on a hot air balloon ride.  As you look over at a large open field, you see that "Will You Marry Me?" has been spelled out, only visible from the air.  You are over-the-moon happy, and you say yes.  You can't wait to call Luca your husband, and you eagerly begin planning your dream wedding. 

You spend the next few months picking your dress (1), your bouquet (8), your cake (1), your venue (Point Lookout), and your bridesmaid dresses (2).

The day of your wedding arrives, and you are both nervous and excited. You are happy to be surrounded by your family and friends, as well as Luca's family and friends.  Jezebel  and Takeru fly out, and Jezebel is your maid-of-honor.  Luiza just turned 3, and she is your flower girl. 

Your wedding day is everything you'd hope it would be.  After the ceremony and reception, you and Luca head off to your honeymoon in Sweden!

You spend a blissful two weeks in Stockholm and Goteborg.  When you return to Augusta, you and Luca begin looking for a house to move into.  After a few months of searching, you find your dream home (2)!

A few months after moving in, when you are 26 and Luca is 28, you find out you're pregnant! You and Luca are so excited to be parents.  You are even more excited to find out you're having twins!

You decide that you want the twins to have first names that are also the names of countries/cities around the world, to honor your and Luca's travels.  The twins' middle names honor you/your husband in some way.  Your daughters are named Florence Lucia and Virginia Delilah.

It's been three years.  You are 29, your husband is 31, and your twins are 3.  You and Luca have gotten used to taking care of two little ones, and now that they can walk and talk and go to preschool, you have decided to adopt a pet into your family!

As you and the kids brainstorm names, you decide you would like to give your new pet a galactic name.  It mirrors you and your husband's love of travel, and the twins are very interested in space - they have glow in the dark star stickers on the ceiling of their bedroom, and they love to pretend to be astronauts landing on the moon (aka the backyard!).  We get a grey cat from the local shelter, and we decide to name her Andromeda.

Your new cat settles into your household nicely; everyone adores her!  A few months after you adopt your new pet, you discover you're pregnant!  It comes as a surprise to you and your husband, but you're nevertheless excited to have another child.

You find out shortly that your best friend Jezebel is pregnant too!  You decide to give your baby a middle name that honors your friend somehow.  You and Luca decide to give your baby a first name that honors a famous explorer, to reflect your love of travel and fit in with your other kids' names.  Our new daughter is named Violet Honora. 

You give birth to a healthy baby just a week before Jezebel gives birth!  She has a girl and gives her an Egyptian first name.  She gives her a middle name that honors you, her godmother!  Her daughter is named Halima Anicka Nakazawa. 

Another two years pass.  You are 31, your husband is 33, the twins are 5, and your littlest is 2.  You and Luca love having three little kids around the house and want to expand your family even more.  After a few months of trying, you become pregnant again!

This time, you and Luca decide to give your child a first name that honors the country where you met (Czech Republic), and a middle name that honors the country where you fell in love (South Africa).  Instead, though, we decide to give our daughter a vintage first name and a Swedish middle name...Our fourth daughter is born and we name her Evangeline Siri McKenzie.

t's been 25 years!  You are 56 and your husband is 58 - and you're grandparents!

After all of your kids left the house, you and Luca decided to retire abroad.  You decided to move to Capri, Italy because you both have always wanted to live by the ocean.

---------

Florence Lucia went to Rice University and majored in Engineering.  She then moved to St. Paul, Minnesota and got a job as a Civil Engineer.  Through work, she met her husband Nolan Cable Silverman.  After two years of dating, when Florence was 24 and Nolan was 25, they got married.  They have three kids named Charlotte Katrina, Norah Katya and Booker Zebulon. Charlotte is 3 and the twins are newborn.  Florence is now 30 years old.

----------

Virginia Delilah is also 30.  She decided to go to University of Warwick in England.  While there, she met her husband Edward Silvan Bonneville.  They got married shortly after graduation.  Virginia went to law school and Silvan went to medical school.  They now live in Glasgow, ScotlandVirginia became a solicitor and his/her husband/wife became a pediatrician.  They have one child named Harper Amity Bonneville who is five.

----------

Violet Honora is now 27.  Violet decided to travel to Ethiopia after high school to volunteer with an orphanage there.  She returned to America when she was 20 to get a degree in social work at Washington University in St. Louis.  After graduating, Violet returned to Ethiopia as a social worker, aiming to improve the conditions of the orphanages there, as well as to find good homes for its children.  She got married at the age of 21 (while in college, I guess??) to her spouse Athena Magnolia Kane, who is a social worker from Liverpool, England.  They have two kids.  Their first born's name is Phoebe Irene Kaneshell, and she is five.  They adopted their second child Kamali Esperanza Kaneshell, who is now two, from an orphanage in Ethiopia.

---------

Evangeline Siri is now 25.  She graduated with a degree in Business Administration from Georgetown University (what is Harvard University?  Harvard College is, you know, the famous college, but there doesn't seem to be a Harvard University?).  Though only a few years out of school, she already has a top management position in an influential insurance company.  Fortunately, she has realized how unhappy this job makes her, and she's been doing a lot of freelance art jobs in her free time.  She lives in San Francisco, California and is unmarried but has three pets!  She has a Hedgehog named Scout, an Iguana named Pandora, and a Chinchilla named Wynn

-------------

Jezebel and Takeru eventually moved back to Japan.  Their oldest child Luiza is now 33.  She got married to an American she met in college, whose name is Solomon Arlo Wescott.  They now live in Egypt and have five children ages 14, 12, 10 (twins), and 6 named Carolina Iris, Milo Henry, Felix Kai, Juliana Alice, and Luna Beatrice.

-----------

Halima Anicka is now 27.  She just got married and has a baby on the way!  Her husband's name is Soren Tolliver Agnew, who is 27 as well.  They live in Egypt.  They are keeping the gender of their first born a surprise, but if it is a boy, they will name him August Jasper, and if it is a girl, they will name her Hazel Ophelia.

------------------

#8 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 28 May 2015 - 11:05 AM

My name is Emmeline Aurelia Crawford.
I am 22 years old and I have just graduated from Vassar College with a degree in English Literature.
I've always wanted to travel the world, and as a graduation gift my parents have surprised me with a year-long trip around the world!
They've even arranged for my best friend, Corabelle Madison Middleton, to come along with me.

The first country we visit is France.
We spend four weeks climbing up the Eiffel Tower, admiring the art in The Louvre, and tasting wine at vineyards along the coast.
One day, when we're eating at our favorite restaurant, Corabelle starts making eyes at an attractive waiter named Olivier Valentin Theroux.
When it's time to leave, Olivier's shift is over and he walks us back to our hotel. Corabelle and Olivier have really hit it off and they exchange numbers.
They begin dating, and Olivier tells us that he's planning on moving to Denmark soon.
Corabelle is really into this guy, so the two of us decide that Denmark might as well be our next stop too!
A few weeks later, the three of us travel to Denmark.
We are excited to see what experiences this new country will bring us!

-------

Corabelle, Olivier and I finally arrive in Denmark.
Olivier gets a job as a manager at a restaurant, and we begin exploring our new home.
For the next three months we sail on an actual viking ship, tour castles and cathedrals and eat delicious custards.

Corabelle and Olivier begin spending more and more time alone, and I start to feel lonely.
After a few weeks of touring the country mostly on my own, Corabelle suddenly announces that Olivier has proposed!
I'm shocked, as they haven't known each other for very long, but Corabelle is delighted.
She gets a job at the restaurant he is managing.

After talking to Corabelle, Olivier and my parents, I decide to carry on travelling alone whilst Corabelle and Olivier decide to prepare their wedding and life together in Denmark.
I'm nervous about traveling alone, but excited nonetheless.
After spending three months in Denmark, I'm off to New Zealand!

My first stop when I get to New Zealand is the Lake Wanaka, something I've always wanted to see.
I meet another American there named Hudson Nathaniel Sinclair.
He is a recent graduate of Boston College, having majored in Classics.
He's also touring the world before going back home and settling down.

Hudson and I hit if off, and spend the next two months traveling through New Zealand together.
He invites me to go with him to his next destination, Sweden.
I happily agree. It's nice to travel with someone!

-------

Hudson and I are delighted to be in Sweden!
We've become very close over the past couple of months, and we have a lot in common.

Whilst dining at our hotel after a day at the Royal Swedish Opera, Hudson tells me that he loves me!
I can't believe he returns my feelings! I thought we'd only have a few more weeks together before we moved on.
We happily send the next few weeks together, before traveling back to Denmark for Olivier and Corabelle's wedding.

I'm so happy to see Corabelle again, and I've already agreed to be her maid of honour. 
We go shopping to pick out a dress and bouquet for Corablle almost as soon as I land.

Olivier and Corabelle are married in a small ceremony, which her parents fly over to Denmark for.
Seeing Corabelle with her parents makes me home sick, and Hudson and I decide to return home after the wedding.
Hudson goes back to Massachusetts, and I return home to New York.

I'm thrilled to see my parents again, but miss Hudson from almost the moment I get on the plane in Denmark.
Hudson and I keep in contact through phone calls, video chats and text messages, but it's not enough.

A couple of months later, we both manage to find jobs in Providence, Rhode Island.
My parents are sad that I'm leaving home again so soon after returning, but at least we'll be in the same country now!
I'll be working as a Literary Editor, and Hudson as an Museum Curator.

A few days before we get the keys to our new apartment, Corabelle calls me and tells me she's pregnant!
She asks me to be the godmother, and I'm so excited!
Hudson and I settle into life in our new apartment, and we're so happy to be together again.

Corabelle and I are still in frequent contact, and she asks me for some name suggestions. 
She doesn't want her baby to feel out of place in Denmark, and Olivier wants the middle name to be French.
She finally settles on Ingrid Lucienne Theroux. I can't wait to meet her!

------

Hudson and I have been in Providence, Rhode Island for a year now. Corabelle is constantly sending me pictures and videos of Ingrid, and he is so adorable!

Hudson proposed a few weeks later and I am so happy.

He made me a photo album chronicling our journey through New Zealand and Sweden, and then on the last page was an envelope with 'What will our next adventure be?' on it. It was a ring!

Corabelle helps me pick out all the details of my wedding over Skype during the next few months.

It's hard to get so many ideas co-ordinated!
I finally decided on a sleek white gown for me, lacy pink dresses for my bridesmaids, red and blush floral arrangement and a floral wedding cake.
We were married at the Ocean House.

Corabelle and Olivier fly out for the wedding, and she's also my maid of honor.
Ingrid is my flower girl and looks adorable in her little dress. We set off on our honeymoon that night and head to Japan!
We spend a fantastic two weeks, and when we return to our apartment, we start looking for a house straight away.

A few months after moving in to our dream home, with a little help from both of our parents, I discover I'm pregnant! Hudson is ecstatic, and almost passes out when we discover we're having twins!

We find out that we're expecting Boy/Girl Twins! We decide that we want the twins to have first names that are also the names of countries/cities around the world, to honor our travels. In the end, we welcome Caspian Houston Sinclair and Holland Crawford Sinclair. They're both perfect.

-----

Hudson and I have been parents for almost three years now, and the twins have just started preschool! They've been asing for a doggy for the past few months, and we've decided to suprise them for their birthday!

We adopted a really adorable Siberian Husky and call him Atlas, since the kids love everything to do with space.

A few months later, I discover I'm pregnant again! We're a bit shocked as we're still using birth control, but excited anyway. Less than a month later, Corabelle calls to tell me she's also pregnant! I can't believe it!
We decide to give our baby a middle name that honors Corabelle.  Hudson and I also decide to give our baby a first name that honors a famous explorer, to reflect our love of travel and fit in with Caspian and Holland's name.

We call her Blair Coraline Sinclair.

Less than a week later, Corabelle gives birth to a baby boy! She names him Magnus Emery Theroux. I'm so honored!

Two years later Hudson and I decide we'd like to have another baby. It takes a few months of trying, but success! We have another baby boy and name him Reed Sebastian Sinclair

--------

Hudson and I decide to retire to Capri, Italy. Hudson's while born in the US actually grew up in Italy from the ages of four to sixteen with his parents as his mother was a College Professor who worked in Italian Classical Statues and Paintings and his father a Stay-at-Home Dad, so he's always wanted to go back and live there again and I loved the idea of living in Italty!

Caspian went to Northwestern  University, majored it English. He moved to Rochester, New York and got a job as a Paralegal. Through work he met Poppy Aria Bates and after two years of dating they got married. They have three sons, Fletcher Tiberius Sinclair, Hunter Stellan Sinclair and Tanner Prescott Sinclair, who are four, two and newborn respectively.

Holland went to The University of Cambridge in England. While there she met her husband Wayne Lancelot Sourthwark, and they got married soon after graduation. Holland started Law School, whilst Wayne went to Medical School. They now live in London, England and became a Barrister and Cardiologist respectively. They have one son named Skyler Tobias Southwark, who has just turned three and started pre-school

Blair decided to travel after High School, and volunteer to work at an orphanage in India for two years. When she returned, she began a degree in social work at Columbia University. After she graduated, she traveled back to the orphanage in India and whilst she was there, met Jonah Sorrel Crowley, who was also a social worker visiting from Auckland, New Zealand.They got married soon after and have two children, Phoebe Columba Crowley who is five year old, and Myra Asha Crowley who is three years old, and adopted from India.

Reed is now 25 and currently single. He graduated from Harvard University with a degree in Business Administration, and currently works in Dallas, Texas in a large insurance company. Although he's unmarried, he has three pets. A dog called Hector, a cat called Puma, and a hedgehog called Pandora.

Corabelle and Olivier decided to sell their restaurant and move back to the US. Ingrid is married to a lovely woman she met at college Larissa Elizabeth Alexandra Bancroft. Larissa is the heiress to a line of hotel chains and Ingrid works as a College Professor in Classical Literature.They live in Nice, France and have six children - four are biologically Ingrid's children and two are biologically Larissa's children.  Elena Tanis Frances Bancroft - 12, Damon Edward Thomas Bancroft - 12, Porter Kai Theroux - 10, August Wolf Theroux - 7, Wisteria Lourdes Theroux- 5,  and Camden Finn Theroux- 5.

Magnus has just gotten married and has a baby on the way! He lives with his wife Elspeth Jessamine Theroux (nee Atwood) in Copenhagen, Denmark. They own and run a successful restaurant there. The have recently welcomed Boy/Girl twins! They named them Emmett Jasper Theroux and Cora Rowena Theroux.

~~~~~

The Sinclair Family

Emmeline Aurelia Sinclair (nee Crawford) [57]

Hudson Nathaniel Sinclair [57]

Caspian Houston Sinclair [30]

Holland Crawford Sinclair [30]

Blair Coraline Sinclair [27]

Reed Sebastian Sinclair [25]

Emmeline and Hudson Sinclair; with Caspian, Holland, Blair & Reed

-~-~-~-~-~-

The Sinclair Family

Caspian Houston Sinclair [30]

Poppy Aria Sinclair (nee Bates) [29]

Fletcher Tiberius Sinclair [4]

Hunter Stellan Sinclair [2]

Tanner Prescott Sinclair [0]

Caspian and Poppy Sinclair; with Fletcher, Hunter & Tanner

-~-~-~-~-~-

The Southwark Family

Holland Crawford Southwark (nee Sinclair) [30]

Wayne Lancelot Southwark [30]

Skyler Tobias Southwark [3]

Holland and Wayne Sourthwark; with Skyler

-~-~-~-~-~-

The Crowley Family

Blair Coraline Crowley (nee Sinclair) [27]

Jonah Sorrel Crowley [26]

Phoebe Columba Crowley [5]

Myra Asha Crowley [3]

Blair and Jonah Crowley; with Phoebe & Myra

------------------------------

The Theroux Family

Corabelle Madison Theroux (nee Middleton) [57]
Olivier Valentin Theroux [58]

Ingrid Lucienne Theroux [34]

Magnus Emery Theroux [27]

Corabelle and Olivier Theroux; with Ingrid & Magnus

-~-~-~-~-~-

The Theroux/Bancroft Family

Ingrid Lucienne Theroux [34]

Larissa Elizabeth Alexandra Bancroft [39]

Elena Tanis Frances Bancroft [12]

Damon Edward Thomas Bancroft [12]

Porter Kai Theroux [10]

August Wolf Theroux [7]

Wisteria Lourdes Theroux [5]

Camden Finn Theroux [5]

Ingrid Therous and Larissa Bancroft; with Elena, Damon, Porter, August, Wisteria & Camden

-~-~-~-~-~-

The Theroux Family

Magnus Emery Theroux [27]

Elspeth Jessamine Theroux (nee Atwood) [27]

Emmett Jasper Theroux [0]

Cora Rowena Theroux [0]

Magnus and Elspeth Theroux; with Emmett & Cora

#9 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 29 May 2015 - 08:18 AM

The Watts Family

Levi Christopher Watts [58]

Zara Jessamine Watts (nee Butler) [56]

Denver Christian Watts [30]

Valencia Jessalyn Watts [30]

Hudson Clark Watts [27]

Anja Victoria Watts [25]

Levi and Zara Watts with Denver, Valencia, Hudson & Anja

---

The Watts Family

Denver Christian Watts [30]

Leah River Watts (nee Garvey) [31]

Sawyer Griffith Watts [4]

Denver and Leah Watts with Sawyer

---

The Harred Family

Marvin Lancelot Harred [32]

Valencia Jessalyn Harred (nee Watts) [30]

Eloise Flora Harred [5]

Marvin and Valencia Harred with Eloise

---

The Watts Family

Hudson Clark Watts [27]

Cela Hyacinth Watts (nee Gunner) [26]

Breccan Oliver Watts [6]

Cassius Von Watts [3]

Hudson and Cela Watts with Breccan & Cassius

---

The Campbell Family

Hugh Alastair Campbell [58]

Clarabelle Victory Campbell (nee Goodwin) [57]

Siri Arabella Campbell [33]

Kristin Zara Campbell [27]

Hugh and Clarabelle Campbell with Siri & Kristin

---

The Wescott Family

Jonathan Oscar Wescott [35]

Siri Arabella Wescott (nee Campbell) [33]

Brooks Henry Wescott [7]

Juliana Reese Wescott [6]

Elena Mavis Wescott [6]

Avia Frances Wescott [5]

Jonathan and Siri Wescott with Brooks, Juliana, Elena & Avia

---

The Atwood Family

Bruno Cameron Atwood [27]

Kristin Zara Atwood (nee Campbell) [27]

Silas Thorn or Clementine Aura Atwood [nb]

Bruno and Kristin Atwood with Silas or Clementine

#10 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 04 June 2015 - 07:50 PM

Evangeline Siri is now 25.  She graduated with a degree in Business Administration from Georgetown University (what is Harvard University?  Harvard College is, you know, the famous college, but there doesn't seem to be a Harvard University?).  

Harvard is actually a university that encompasses several colleges, depending on the program of study that a student wishes to pursue. Harvard College is one of the colleges that is part of Harvard University as a whole. Harvard College grants undergraduate degrees, while the other colleges on the university campus are graduate schools that grant masters degrees and doctorates. Here's information from the Harvard University Official site.  You can also get some info from the Wikipedia page, which easier to navigate. Hope this helps clear up some confusion!  :)

• Puppylover12397 likes this

#11 AmyB

AmyB

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 07 June 2015 - 08:41 PM

My name is Tessa Jean Cooper.  I am 22 years old, and have just graduated from Princeton University with a degree in Mathematics.  I've always wanted to travel the world but never had the chance.  As a graduation gift, my parents surprised me with a year-long trip around the world!  I am absolutely elated, and my parents generously let me bring along my best friend Annabel Georgia Montgomery.

The first country we visit is Brazil.  We spend four weeks relaxing on the beach, hiking through the Amazon, and eating Crème de Papaya.  One day, when the two of us are eating at our favorite restaurant, Annie starts making eyes at an attractive waiter named Hugo Luis Fernandes.  When we leave the restaurant, Hugo's shift is over, and he escorts us back to our hotel.  Annie and Hugo have really hit it off and they exchange numbers.  They begin seeing each other, and Hugo informs us that he's planning on moving to Ireland within the next month.  Annie is really into this guy, so the two of us decide that the next place for us to visit should be Ireland!  Within the next month, the three of us travel to Ireland.  We are very excited to see what our upcoming travels bring!

--

Annie, Hugo and I finally arrive in Ireland!  Hugo gets a job as a manager at a restaurant, and the three of us begin exploring our new home.  For the next three months, we visit the Cliffs of Moher, tour Irish castles, and enjoy pints of Guinness

Annie and Hugo begin spending more and more time alone, making me feel a little lonely and left out.  After a few weeks of touring Ireland mostly by myself, Annie announces to me that Hugo proposed to her!  I am incredibly shocked, since Annie and Hugo haven't known each other for very long at all.  Annie seems excited, however, and gets a job as a waitress at Hugo's restaurant.

After talking it over with both Annie and my parents, I decide to travel on alone while Annie and Hugo prepare for their wedding and life together in Ireland.  I am nervous about embarking to a new country on my own, but I'm excited to explore a new place.  After spending a total of three months in Ireland, I decide to travel to Germany.

I arrive in Germany and immediately begin sight-seeing.  While visiting the Berlin Wall, I meet another American named Hudson Patrick Moreno.  He is a recent graduate of University of Texas, Austin, having majored in Environmental Studies, and is also touring the world before getting a job and settling down in the States.

Hudson and I get along really well and decide to travel throughout Germany together.  After two months, he invites me to travel with him to his next destination, Morocco.  I instantly agree, happy to have found a new travel companion.

--

Hudson and I are truly thrilled to be in Morocco together.  The two of us have become very close over the past few months.  It's amazing at how similar we are, and we both end up telling each other almost everything about ourselves.

One evening, after a day of visiting the El Badi Palace, Hudson confesses that he loves me.  It takes me a few moments to process and then all of a sudden I am admitting that I love him too.  The next few weeks are filled with bliss as we continue to explore Morocco.

I've now been traveling the world for 9 months, meaning my year of travel will be coming to a close soon.  I have just enough time to revisit Ireland and the surrounding countries for Annie and Hugo's wedding!  I, of course, invite Hudson to join me before heading back to the U.S., and he agrees.

Annie and I are so happy to be reunited.  As her maid of honor, I help her pick out a beaded, sheath wedding dress and an eclectic wildflower bouquet.  Hugo and Annie are married in a small ceremony.  Annie's parents visit Ireland for the occasion, and seeing my friend with her parents makes me homesick for my own family.  After the wedding, I congratulate the happy couple, and then Hudson and I fly back home to America. I go back to Virginia and he goes back to Texas.

I am thrilled to see my parents again, but can't help missing Hudson as I adjust to my old life in the United States after a year of travel.  Hudson and I keep in touch through phone calls, video chats, and text messages.  We are still very much in love and dream of moving to a new city and starting new lives together.

After a few months of planning, we both find jobs in Portland, Oregon - I as an Accountant and Hudson as a Lobbyist.  My parents are sad to see me jet off again, since I just got back from a year of being away.  Still, they are happy I've found a job and a man I love, and they know that they can visit me much more easily, seeing as I'll be in the same country!

One day, as I am packing up and preparing for the move, I get a phone call from Annie - she's pregnant and wants me to be the godmother!  I happily accept the offer.

Finally, Hudson and I move to Portland.  We each find our own apartment in the city and love our new jobs.  We spend all our spare time together, getting dinner, having movie nights, or simply talking.  I am so happy to have him in my life.

As the months pass, I am in frequent contact with Annie, who has asked me to help name her baby.  She wants the baby's first name to fit in well with the other kids of Ireland, and Hugo wants the baby's middle name to be familiar in Brazil to honor his heritage.

My goddaughter is finally born!  She is healthy, and her parents are very proud.  I can't wait to meet Ailis Liliana Fernandes in person someday!

--

We've been living in Portland for a year now - I am 24, and Hudson is 26.  I adore receiving updates and pictures from Annie; my goddaughter is so adorable, and seeing her precious little face makes me eager to start a family of your own.

A few months pass, and Hudson unexpectedly proposes marriage to me! I walk outside my apartment one morning, on my way to work. I stop in my tracks when I see the sidewalk is covered in chalk reading: "Tessa, Will You Marry Me?" Hudson is there on one knee with a ring. I am over-the-moon-happy, and say yes.  I can't wait to call Hudson my husband, and we eagerly begin planning our dream wedding.

I spend the next few months picking my dress, my bouquet, the cake, the venue, and the bridesmaids' dresses. For my dress, I pick a tank-top dress with an intricately beaded top, and a pleated chiffon skirt. The bouquet was a collection of pink and white peonies and roses, their stems tied with fabric. The cake takes a while to decide on, but finally Hudson and I pick a three-tiered lemon and lavender buttercream cake. And finally, for my bridesmaids' dresses, we find the perfect solution for all five in a greyish-blue strapless dress.

The day of our wedding arrives, and we are both nervous and excited. We are happy to be surrounded by our family and friends, at Mt. Hood.  Annie and Hugo fly out, and Annie is my maid-of-honor.  Ailis just turned 3, and she is our flower girl.

Our wedding day is everything we'd hoped it would be.  After the ceremony and reception, Hudson and I head off to our honeymoon: two weeks in New Zealand.

Out time in New Zealand is blissful, but after two weeks we must return home.  When we arrive back in Portland, Hudson and I begin looking for a house to move into.  After a few months of searching, we find your dream home: a 5-bedroom Victorian Farmhouse, about a 20-minute drive from the city.

A few months after moving in, when I am 26 and Hudson is 28, we find out that I am pregnant! Hudson and I are so excited to be parents. And then we find out that we are expecting twins! It takes a little while to realize every thing will be okay, and after that we are only thrilled.

At our 16 week scan we find out we are having two boys! When the twins are born, and we finally meet them we name them Frederick Noah and Maximilian George; their first names after the place where we met, and their middle names both family traditions. It takes us mere seconds to fall in love with our boys, Freddie and Max.

--

It's been three years since having the twins. Hudson and I have gotten used to taking care of our two boys, and now that they are in preschool for some of the day, we decide to adopt an animal into the family. After many trips to the local animal shelter we find a 4-year-old mutt (they think he is a mix of Hovawart and Lab). Since the twins have been very interested in space as of late, we decide to go with a galactic name for the new addition: Apollo.

A couple months after adopting Apollo, we have truly fallen in love with him, and he is so great with the boys. And then...surprise! We are expecting another addition, this time a human! Despite the initial shock, we are very much looking forward to another baby.

Shortly after we find out that I am pregnant, Annie calls me and tells me she is pregnant too! Immediately I know our baby will have a name that somehow honours my best friend. For a first name we land on one that celebrates a famous explorer. 7 months later, I give birth to a healthy baby sister for Freddie and Max. We name her Violet Anna Moreno and less than a week later, Annie gives birth to a baby boy and they name him Eoin Cooper Fernandes.

Another two years pass by and Hudson and I are craving another little baby in the house. Freddie, Max and Vi are the perfect children, and only make us want more. After a few months of trying, we get the wonderful news that we are expecting again! This time we decide to find a first name that honours the place where we met (Germany) and a middle name from where we fell in love. As well, we decide not to find out the gender so when I go into labour, we head to the hospital with two names in mind: Tomas Zayn or Adelaide Miriam.

Fifteen hours later, we meet our second baby girl and name her Adelaide Miriam Moreno. Her older brothers and older sister are infatuated and don't want to leave her side. Our family is perfectly complete.

--

25 years later...

After our last baby graduated from college, Hudson and I moved to Nice, France and have been retired there for the last four years. We chose Nice, because of its proximity to the ocean and we chose France because despite our many adventures, neither Hudson nor I had ever been there.

Freddie is 30 years old and went to Northwestern University in Chicago and majored in Languages with a focus in French. He then moved to Anchorage, Alaska and got a job as a High School French Teacher. At the school, he met his wife, Sarah Lavender Jones. After two years of dating, they married when he was 24 and she was 25. They now have three daughters: Beatrice Cathleen (4), Norah Kit (2) and Louise Catriona (0).

Max is also 30. He decided to go to England for university and attended the University of Manchester. While there he met his husband Edward Remus Bonneville. They were married shortly after graduation and after that, Max started law school, while Ed started med school. They now live in Galway, Ireland and are a short trip away from us. Max works as a Solicitor and Ed works as a Pediatrician. They have one daughter, one-year old Harper Cora Bonneville-Moreno.

Vi is now 27. After high school she traveled to Nicaragua to volunteer in an orphanage there. She returned to America and at 20 began attending Columbia University to earn her degree in Social Work. A year into her degree she married a long-time friend who was also in her program, Wesley Bear Cohen, who had moved into our neighbourhood in Portland at age ten but was originally from Albany, NY. They had their first baby, a boy, three years after marrying and named him Oliver Pax Cohen. Two years after that they adopted Felix Von Cohen from Nicaragua when he was four years old.

Addy is 25 years old and is four years graduated from Georgetown University with a degree in Business Administration. She has already risen to a top position at an influential insurance company in Seattle, Washington. She has a fish named Pandora, a hedgehog named Scout, and a dog named Hector.

#12 brimariiee

brimariiee

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,474 posts
  • Interests:My son, diamond painting, reading, exploring with my family

Posted 07 June 2015 - 11:11 PM

Your name is Jolie Louise Robinson.  You are 22 years old, and you just graduated from Vassar College with a degree in Philosophy.  You've always wanted to travel the world but you've never had the chance.  As a graduation gift, your parents surprise you with a surprise year-long trip around the world!  You are elated, and your parents let you bring your best friend Annabelle "Anna" Glory Freeman along with you.

The first country you and your friend visit is France.  You spend four weeks climbing up the Eiffel Tower, admiring the art in The Louvre, and tasting wine at vineyards along the coast.  One day, when the two of you are eating at your favorite restaurant, Anna starts making eyes at an attractive waiter named Remi Olivier Baine.  When you leave the restaurant, Remi's shift is over, and he escorts you back to your hotel. Anna and Remi have really hit it off and they exchange numbers.  They begin seeing each other, and Remi informs you that he's planning on moving to Ireland within the next month. Anna is really into this guy, so the two of you decide that the next place for you to visit would be Ireland!  Within the next month, the three of you travel to Ireland.  You are excited to see what your upcoming travels bring!

You, Anna, and Remi finally arrive in Ireland! Remi gets a job as a manager at a restaurant, and the three of you begin exploring your new home. For the next three months, you visit the Cliffs of Moher, tour Irish castles, and enjoy pints of Guinness

Anna and Remi begin spending more and more time alone, making you feel lonely and left out.  After a few weeks of touring Ireland mostly by yourself, Anna announces to you that Remi proposed to her!  You are surprised, since Anna and Remi haven't known each other for very long. Anna seems excited, however, and gets a job as a waitress at Remi's restaurant.

After talking it over with both Anna and your parents, you decide to travel on alone while Anna and Remi prepare for their wedding and life together in Ireland.  You are nervous about embarking to a new country on your own, but you're excited to explore a new place.  After spending a total of three months in Ireland, you decide to travel to Costa Rica.

You arrive in Costa Rica and begin sight-seeing.  While visiting Chirripó National Park, you meet another American named Hudson Matthew Trafford.  He is a recent graduate of Whitman College, having majored in Film Studies, and is also touring the world before getting a job and settling down in the States.

You and Hudson hit it off and travel throughout Costa Rica together.  After two months, he invites you to travel with him to his next destination, Austria.  You agree, happy to have found a new travel companion.

You and Hudson are excited to be in Austria!  The two of you have become very close over the past few months.  You're amazed at how similar you two are, and you both end up telling each other almost everything about yourselves.

One evening, after a day of visiting the Hofburg Palace, Hudson confesses that he loves you.  You admit to him that you love him too.  The next few weeks are filled with bliss as you two explore Austria.

You've been traveling the world for 9 months now, meaning your year of travel will be coming to a close soon.  You have just enough time to revisit Ireland for Anna and Remi's wedding!  You invite Hudson to join you before heading back to the U.S., and he agrees.

You and Anna are so happy to be reunited.  As her maid of honor, you help your friend pick out a wedding dress and bouquetAnna and Remi are married in a small ceremony.  Anna's parents visit Ireland for the occasion, and seeing your friend with her parents makes you homesick for your own family.  After the wedding, you congratulate the happy couple, and you and Hudson fly back home to America, you to New York and he to Washington.

You're thrilled to see your parents again, but you can't help but miss Hudson as you adjust to your old life in the United States after a year of travel.  You and Hudson keep in touch through phone calls, video chats, and text messages.  You two are still in love and dream of moving to a new city and starting new lives together.

After a few months of planning, you both find jobs in Augusta, Maine - you as a Environmental Protection Agency Correspondant and Hudson as a Film Critic.  Your parents are sad to see you jet off again, since you just got back from a year of being away.  Still, they are happy you've found a job and a man you love, and they know that they can visit you much more easily, seeing as you'll be in the same country!

One day, as you're packing up and preparing for your move, you get a phone call from Anna - she's pregnant and wants you to be the godmother!  She asks you to be the godmother and you happily accept the offer.

You and Hudson finally move to Augusta.  You each find your own apartment in the city and love your new jobs.  You spend your spare time together, getting dinner, having movie nights, or simply talking.  You're so happy to have him in your life.

As the months pass, you are in frequent contact with Anna, who has asked you to help name her baby.  She wants the baby's first name to fit in well with the other kids of Ireland, and Remi wants the baby's middle name to be familiar in France to honor his heritage.

Your goddaughter is finally born!  She is healthy, and his/her parents are proud.  You can't wait to meet Juno Marguerite Baine in person someday!

You've been living in Augusta for a year now - you are 24, and Hudson is 26.  You love receiving updates and pictures from Anna; your goddaughter is so adorable, and seeing her precious little face makes you eager to start a family of your own.

A few months pass, and Hudson proposes marriage to you!  You are over-the-moon happy, and you say yes.  You can't wait to call Hudson your husband, and you eagerly begin planning your dream wedding.

He takes you to your favorite restaurant for dinner. The waiter delivers a bottle of champagne to the table. Hudson asks you to read what type of champagne it is.  You look at the label, which reads, "Jolie, will you marry me?" 

You spend the next few months picking your dress, your bouquet, your cake, your venue: Point Lookout, and your bridesmaid dresses.

The day of your wedding arrives, and you are both nervous and excited. You are happy to be surrounded by your family and friends, as well as Hudson's family and friends.  Anna and Remi fly out, and Anna is your maid-of-honor. Juno just turned 3, and she is your flower girl.  

Your wedding day is everything you'd hope it would be.  After the ceremony and reception, you and Hudson head off to your honeymoon in Italy!

You spend a blissful two weeks in Italy.  When you return to Augusta, you and Hudson begin looking for a house to move into.  After a few months of searching, you find your dream home!

A few months after moving in, when you are 26 and Hudson is 28, you find out you're pregnant! You and Hudson are so excited to be parents.  You are even more excited to find out you're having twins!

You decide that you want the twins to be named Ireland and Boston, to honor your and Hudson's travels.  The twins' middle names are Louise and Matthew making their full names Ireland Louise Trafford and Boston Matthew Trafford.

It's been three years.  You are 29, your husband is 31, and your twins are 3.  You and Hudson have gotten used to taking care of two little ones, and now that they can walk and talk and go to preschool, you have decided to adopt a pet hamster into your family!

As you and the kids brainstorm names, you decide you to name the pet Luna.  It mirrors you and your husband's love of travel, and the twins are very interested in space - they have glow in the dark star stickers on the ceiling of their bedrooms, and they love to pretend to be astronauts landing on the moon (aka the backyard!).

Your new pet settles into your household nicely; everyone adores her!  A few months after you adopt your new pet, you discover you're pregnant!  It comes as a surprise to you and your husband, but you're nevertheless excited to have another child.

You find out shortly that your best friend Anna is pregnant too!  You decide to give your baby the middle name, Belle, to honor Anna.  You and Hudson decide to give your baby the first name, Lucy, to reflect your love of travel and fit in with your other kids' names which makes her full name Lucy Belle Trafford.

You give birth to a healthy baby just a week before Anna gives birth!  She has a boy and gives him an Irish first name, Noah.  She gives him Robinson as a middle name that honors you, his godmother, so his full name is Noah Robinson Baine!

Another two years pass.  You are 31, your husband is 33, the twins are 5, and your littlest is 2.  You and Hudson love having three little kids around the house and want to expand your family even more.  After a few months of trying, you become pregnant again!

This time, you and Hudson decide to give your child Logan as a first name that honors the country where you met, Costa Rica, and Tobias as a middle name that honors the country where you fell in love Austria so his full name is Logan Tobias Trafford.

After all of your kids left the house, you and Hudson decided to retire abroad.  You decided to move to Buenos Aires, Argentina because of the beautiful landscapes and culture.

---------

Ireland went to Syracuse University and majored in EngineeringShe then moved to Santa Cruz, California and got a job as an environmental engineer.  Through work, she met her husband Wyatt Maverick Bates.  After two years of dating, when Ireland was 24 and Wyatt was 25, they got married.  They have 3 kids named Parker Morrison Bates, Cooper Washington Bates and Norah Catherine Bates who are 5 year old twins and 3 years oldIreland is now 30 years old.

----------

Boston is also 30.  He decided to go to University of York in England.  While there, he met his wife Beverly Leonore Trafford (nee Ashworth).  They got married shortly after graduation. Boston went to law school and Beverly went to medical school.  They now live in Gloucester, EnglandBoston became a solicitor and his wife became a cardiologist.  They have one child named Dexter "Dex" Atticus Trafford who is 3.

----------

Lucy is now 27.  Lucy decided to travel to Peru after high school to volunteer with an orphanage there. Lucy returned to America when she was 20 to get a degree in social work at University of Pittsburgh.  After graduating, Lucy returned to Peru as a social worker, aiming to improve the conditions of the orphanages there, as well as to find good homes for its children.  She got married at the age of 21 to her spouse Wesley "Wes" Cobalt Donovan, who is a social worker from Dublin, Ireland.  They have two kids.  Their first born's name is Gemma Irene Donovan, and she is 7.  They adopted their second child Aurora "Rory" Hope Donovan, who is now 2, from an orphanage in Peru.

---------

Logan is now 25.  He graduated with a degree in Business Administration from Babson College.  Though only a few years out of school, he already has a top management position in an influential insurance company.  He lives in Chicago, Illinois and is unmarried but has three pets; a male tabby cat (Scout), a female tabby cat (Stormy) and a male dalmatian (Scooter)!

-------------

Anna and Remi eventually moved back to Remi's home country, France. Their oldest child Juno is now 33.  She got married to an American she met in college, whose name is Gideon Isaac Hawking. They now live in Boston, Massachusetts and have 5 children, 7 year old quadruplets and a 6 year old named Ryland Anthony Hawking, Leo Thomas Hawking, Nova Alice Hawking, August "Gus" William Hawking and Sasha Reese Hawking respectively.

-----------

Noah is now 27.  He just got married and has a baby on the way!  His wife's name is Tatiana Marie Baine (nee Braddock), who is 27 as well. They live in France.  They are keeping the gender of their first born a surprise, but if it is a boy, they will name him Sebastian Wolf Baine, and if it is a girl, they will name her Ruby Wednesday Baine.

------------------

LN: Trafford (nee Robinson)

DH: Hudson Matthew Trafford [58]
DW: Jolie Louise Trafford (nee Robinson) [56]

DD/DS: Ireland Louise Bates (nee Trafford) and Boston Matthew Trafford [30]

DD: Lucy Belle Donovan (nee Trafford) [27]
DS: Logan Tobias Trafford [25]

LN: Bates (nee Trafford)

DH: Wyatt Maverick Bates [31]
DW: Ireland Louise Bates (nee Trafford) [30]

DS/DS: Parker Morrison Bates and Cooper Washington Bates [5]
DD: Norah Catherine Bates [3]

_______

LN: Trafford (nee Ashworth)

DH: Boston Matthew Trafford [30]

DW: Beverly Leonore Trafford (nee Ashworth) [30]

DS: Dexter "Dex" Atticus Trafford [3]

_______

LN: Donovan (nee Trafford)

DH: Wesley "Wes" Cobalt Donovan [30]
DW: Lucy Belle Donovan (nee Trafford) [27]

DD: Gemma Irene Donovan [7]
DD: Aurora "Rory" Hope Donovan [2]

_______

LN: Trafford

DMan: Logan Tobias Trafford [25]

DCat: Scout [3]
DCat: Stormy [2]

DDog: Scooter [5]

LN: Baine (nee Freeman)

DH: Remi Olivier Baine [60]
DW: Annabelle "Anna" Glory Baine (nee Freeman) [56]

DD: Juno Marguerite Hawking (nee Baine) [33]

DS: Noah Robinson Baine [27]

LN: Hawking (nee Baine)

DH: Gideon Isaac Hawking [33]

DW: Juno Marguerite Hawking (nee Baine) [33]

DS/DS/DD/DS: Ryland Anthony Hawking, Leo Thomas Hawking, Nova Alice Hawking and August "Gus" William Hawking [7]

DD: Sasha Reese Hawking [6]

_______

LN: Baine (nee Braddock)

DH: Noah Robinson Baine [27]

DW: Tatiana Marie Baine (nee Braddock) [27]

DC: Sebastian Wolf Baine or Ruby Wednesday Baine [expecting]

#13 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:58 PM

Elisabeth Rosalind (Walker) Sheppard

56 years old

Princeton graduate with a degree in History

Working as Historical Documentary Editor.

Carter Julian Sheppard

58 years old

Dartmouth graduate with degree in Psychology

Working as School Counselor.

Went on year long trip with BFF Mirabel Honor Graham payed for by parents.

The first country my friend and I visited was Brazil. We spent 4 weeks relaxing on the beach, hiking through the Amazon, and eating Crème de Papaya. One day when we were just eating at our favourite restaurant, Miri started making eyes at an attractive waiter named Rafael (Lucas) Castro. When we left the restaurant, Rafael's shift was over and he escorted us back to the hotel. Miri and Rafael seemed to really hit it off and they exchanged numbers. They started seeing each other and Rafael told us that he was planning on moving to Greece within the next month or so. Miri was really in to him, so we decided that the next place we would visit would be Greece too! Within the month, we traveled to Greece. 

When Miri, Rafael and I finally arrived in Greece, Rafael got a job as a manager at a restaurant and we began to explore our new home. The next three months consisted of visiting ancient temples, lounging on the beaches and indulging in baklava. Miri and Rafael began spending more and more time alone and I started to feel lonely and left out. After a few weeks of touring Greece mostly on my own, Miri announced that Rafael had proposed! I was surprised as they hadn't known each other for very long.. but Miri seemed excited, and ended up getting a job as a waitress at the same restaurant Rafael managed. After talking it over with them both (and my parents), I decided to travel on alone while the other two prepared for their wedding and their life together in Greece. I was nervous about embarking to a new country on my own,but I was excited to start exploring a new place! After spending three months in Greece, I decided to travel to New Zealand.

I arrived in New Zealand and immediately began sight-seeing. While visiting Lake Wanaka, I met another American named Carter (Julian) Sheppard. He was a recent Dartmouth graduate, having majored in psychology. He was also touring the world before getting a job and settling down back home. Carter and I hit it off and traveled throughout New Zealand together. After 2 months, he invited me to travel with him to Israel. I agreed as I was happy to have found a new travel companion!

Carter and I were excited to be in Israel. We had become very close over the past few months. I was amazed at how similar we both were and we ended up telling each other almost everything about ourselves! One evening, after a day of visiting the sea of Galilee, Carter told me he loved me. I had to admit that I was falling for him too. The next few weeks were filled with bliss as we explored the rest of Israel. We'd been traveling the world for nine months, and our year abroad was coming to a close. I had just enough time to revisit Greece for Miri and Rafael's wedding! I invited Carter to join me before heading back to the U.S. and he agreed. Miri and I were so happy to be reunited. As her maid of honor, I helped pick out a wedding dress (an elegant white gown by Mori Lee) and bouquet of light pink roses. They were married in a small ceremony and Miri's parents visited for occasion. Seeing her with her parents made me homesick for my own family. After the wedding, we congratulated the happy couple and Carter and I flew back home to the States, me to New Jersey and him to New Hampshire.

I was thrilled to see my parents again, but I couldn't help but miss Carter as I adjusted to my old life in the states after our year of travels. Carter and I kept in touch through phone calls, video chats and text messages. We were still in love and dreamed of moving to a new city and starting our lives together. After a few months of planning, we both found jobs in Providence, Rhode Island - Me as a Historical Documentary Editor, and him as a School Counselor. My parents were sad to see us jet off again, since we just got back! Still, they were happy that I found a job and a man I love, and they knew that they could visit easily! As I was packing up and preparing for the big move, I got a phone call from Miri - She was pregnant and wanted me to be the godmother, which I happily accepted.

We had finally moved to Providence, each to our own apartment in the city. We loved our new jobs and spent any spare time together, getting dinner, having movie nights and just talking. I was so happy to have him in my life. As the months passed, I was in frequent contact with Mirabel, who also asked me to help her name the baby. She wanted it to fit in well in Greece and Raffy wanted the middle name to be familiar in Brazil to honor his own heritage. They had a healthy, happy baby boy named Cyrus Eduardo, and I couldn't wait to meet him!

We'd been living in Providence for a year now and were 24 and 26 years old. I loved receiving updated and pictures from Miri; Cyrus was so adorable and seeing his precious little face made me eager to start a family of my own. A few months passed and Carter eventually proposed!! I had flown home for my mother's birthday and upon arriving back at the airport in Rhode Island, I saw Carter holding up as sign that said "Mrs Sheppard" as he got down on one knee. I was over-the-moon happy and of course, said yes. I couldn't wait to call him my husband and we eagerly began planning our dream wedding. I spent the next few months picking out my dress, bouquet, the cake, the venue and the bridesmaids dresses.

I chose an elegant white mermaid dress by Stella Yorkpink and white tulips for my bouquet, a five tiered white and silver wedding cake with marzipan flowers and coral pink dresses for my bridesmaids. Together we decided to get married in Ocean House. On the day of our wedding, we were both nervous and excited. I was happy to be surrounded by family and friends as well as Carter's family. Miri and Raffy flew out and in a turning of the tables, Miri was my maid-of-honor. Cyrus had just turned 3 and it was decided he'd be the ring bearer. Our wedding day was everything we had hoped it would be. After the ceremony and the reception we finally headed off on our honeymoon to the Caribbean. We spent two blissful weeks in Saint Lucia. When we returned to Providence, Carter and I began looking for a house to move in to. After a few months of house hunting, we found our dream home!

A few months after moving in (we were about 26 and 28 at the time), we found out I was pregnant! Carter and I were excited to be parents.. even more when we found out we were having twins! We decided we wanted their names to honor the earlier stages of our relationship and so looked at cities in our hometowns. Our daughter was given the middle name Meredith, after a town in New Hampshire and our son, the middle name Wayne, after a township in New Jersey.

DD/DS Florence Meredith and Caspian Wayne (30)

It had been three years and we had gotten used to taking care of two little ones. Since they could walk, talk and were going to preschool, we decided to adopt a pet in to our small family! As we brainstormed names together, we decided we'd like to give our new puppy a cool galactic name. It mirrored mine and my husbands travels, and the twins were very interested in space at the time - they had glow in the dark star sticker on their bedroom ceiling and they loved to pretend to be astronauts landing on the moon (aka the backyard!). Flora and Cas picked out Atlas (Which Carter and I loved!) for our new addition. Atlas settled in to our household nicely, everyone adored him. A few months after we adopted him however, we discovered I was pregnant again! It came as quite a surprise, but nevertheless, we were excited to be having another child. Not long after we shared the news, I found out Miri was also expecting again! We decided to give the baby the middle name Honor to 'honor' Mirabel (Just so happened her middle name is Honor!). Carter and I decided on the first name Amelia to honor the famous explorer Amelia Earhart (as we reflected on our love of travel) which we thought fit well with Florence and Caspian's names. I gave birth to Millie just a week before Mirabel had their second child. She gave birth to a beautiful princess, that they named Georgia Eleni.

DD Amelia Honor (27)

As another two years passed, our children were now 5 and 2. We loved having three little kids running around the house and wanted to expand our family even more! After a few months of trying, I became pregnant again! This time Carter and I decided to honor the country in which we met (New Zealand) and the country where we fell in love (Israel) in our new baby's name. 

DD Daphne Talia (25)

It's now been 25 years and we are proud grandparents!

After all our kids left home, we decided to retire abroad, to Capri, Italy. (Who doesn't love Italian food?!)

Flora went to Syracuse and majored in Engineering. She moved to Rochester and became an Architectural Engineer. Through work, she met her husband Patrick Drew Abbot. After two years of dating, when she was 24 and he was 25, they got married. They now have two kids, DS Walker Piers (3) and DD Charlotte Katharine (1)

Cas decided to go to the University of Warwick, in England. While there, he met his husband ​George Donovan Ingham. They got married shortly after graduation. Cas went to law school and George to medical school. They now live in London. He became a Solicitor and his husband George is now a cardiologist. They have one daughter, Harper Nell (7).

Millie is now 27 (And prefers to be called Mila). She decided to travel to Peru after high school to volunteer with an orphanage there. She returned to the US when she was 20 to get her degree in social work at Columbia. After graduating, Mila returned to Peru as a social worker, aiming to improve the conditions of the orphanages there, as well as to find good homes for its children. She married Jonah Birch Greyson at the age of 21, also a social worker from Vancouver. They have two kids, their firstborn, Julian Milo (6) and they adopted their second, Cecilia Esperanza (4), from a local orphanage. 

Daphne graduated with a degree in Business Administration from Georgetown. Though only a few years out of school, she already has a top management position in an influential insurance company. She lives in Seattle and is, as of yet, unmarried with two cats and a dog. Margo, Chauncey and Hamlet.

Miri and Raphael eventually moved back to Brazil. Their oldest is now 33.

Cyrus married Emily Iris Holmes, an American girl he met in college. They now live in Boston and have six children, DD/DD Estella Frances and Juliana Iris (12), DD Honora Alice (10), DS Zander William (7), DS/DS August Henry and Damon Thomas (6).

Georgia is now 27, married, with a baby on the way! She and her husband Teo Miguel Herrera now live in Brazil. They are keeping the gender of their firstborn a surprise, but have names picked out for both sexes; Beatrix Ophelia or Oscar Damien.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users