• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 BellaBoo

BellaBoo

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:The Boston Bruins. Harry Potter. My best friends. Country Music. London. Baby Names :)

Posted 09 June 2009 - 07:28 PM

Hey everyone! So I'm working on a story that I started years ago. The only problem is that my hard drive crashed, so while I remember the overall storyline, I can't remember all the names! (like I said... yearss ago). So if you could please please please help me I would be so thankful!

The story is about four girls who meet when they're in their late teens and become best friends at a time when they all really need it. Kind of cliche sounding, but I'm hoping it's not too bad. Here are some descriptions.

Girl #1- Lorelai Elisabeth ?? nn Lola – main character/narrator. Her mother Beth (an artist) remarries James (father to Landon). They move from a big city to a small town. She meets the other girls and instantly finds them to be her ‘soulmates’. She is a free spirit, kind of a hippie. She is very laid back. Short and curvy with long brown hair and blue eyes, her skin is fair with some freckles. I like Lorelai nn Lola or maybe Augusta nn Gussie? Or something a little more out there like Zinnia or Azalea?

Girl #2-Colette ?? ?? nn Coco- only daughter of the banker in town. She was raised by nannies, her father never having much time for her. Her father is on wife number 3 (after her mother died). He is a very distant person who gives her whatever she wants, except attention. She was always very condescending and stuck up. She was also seen as sort of an ice princess so she never had many friends growing up. She is tall and skinny with blonde hair and green eyes. I’m thinking Colette nn Coco or possibly Giselle.

Girl #3- Annabelle ?? ?? nn Belle- the quietest of all the girls, she has a younger brother and a twin brother (Timmy and Buddy respectively). She has dark red hair, dark blue eyes and is very pretty in an unassuming way. Her mother is like the den mother of the group. Her father is strict with his three kids and is abusive. She’s extremely sweet and very close to her brothers, especially Buddy. Annabelle nn Belle or maybe Susannah?

Girl # 4- comes from a very religious family with a lot of kids. Due to the amount of kids, the family can be a little She’s a bit of a tomboy. She is almost as tall as “Colette”, with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. I have no idea for her name, but I’m thinking a Saint name- maybe Ruth? Nn Ruthie?

Any last names would be great too!

Thanks so much in advance everyone!

-Dani

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 04:44 PM

Girl #1- I like Lorelai.....Lorelai Elisabeth ?? nn Lola.

Girl #2- Giselle is good.

Girl #3- Annabelle ?? ?? nn Belle is good.

Girl # 4- Ruth is nice or another bible name like Mary or Rebecca.

Last names...Carson, Roberts, Vale, Dyer, Murtaugue (not sure how to spell...pronounced Mer-tog), Kramer, Lews.

#3 BellaBoo

BellaBoo

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Interests:The Boston Bruins. Harry Potter. My best friends. Country Music. London. Baby Names :)

Posted 10 June 2009 - 08:23 PM

Thanks KatieB, I really like Vale for a last name! It's perfect for "Lola".

Here's what I've pretty much decided on. Things underlined are the ones I'm not sure about.

Lorelei Elisabeth Vale- I like Lorelei, but I'm not sure if her mom (Beth) would have used it. Beth was young and newly married when she had her. She's very artsy and a free spirit. Also, is Lorelei too Gilmore Girls??
Colette Cecelia Pierpont- I still love Giselle, but I really like the nickname Coco for her. Cecelia is just pretty, but I'm not positive about it.
Annabelle Sylvie Germain- I want something French for a last name, but nothing over the top... how does Germain sound? or is spelling Germaine better?
Felicity Rose Callahan- I decided on Felicity, still debating a nickname (Lissy? Fliss? Fee?). I'm thinking Rose or maybe Ruth. Rose seems a little filler-y for the family. (Although she is their 6th child and 3rd daughter.)

What do you think of these names??

Thanks a bunch!

-Dani

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users