Photo

Paige Emily Rose, Paige Calista Rose or Paige Khaleesi Rose?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ladyfallen

ladyfallen

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:43 AM

These are three names we love, which one do you think flows better? Paige Khaleesi is more of a guilty pleasure name not sure if we will actually use it but i like it. I would probably want to change the spelling if we did use it to Kaleesi and am not sure if i would spell Calista like this or with two ll Callista. Please let me know what you think and how you would spell Khaleesi or Calista? Thanks

#2 Saffron

Saffron

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Interests:Photography, reading, raw cooking, hiking, and everything to do with taking the best care of my beautiful daughter <3

Posted 11 June 2014 - 09:39 AM

Khaleesi is kind of a guilty pleasure name for me, too ;) but I'm not sure I'd ever use it - maybe a decade down the line, but for now it feels slightly too pop-culture. That's just my opinion though!

I LOVE Paige Callista Rose, though! I think it's lovely, pairing a slightly more unusual name in the middle, and it flows really nicely. And all three of the names are nice! :D

#3 Bunko0

Bunko0

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 11 June 2014 - 02:35 PM

Paige Emily Rose has an excellent flow.

#4 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:59 PM

Paige Calista Rose.  Calista Rose is beautiful.  Paige is boring, so Calista adds spice to it.

Emily Paige and Emily Rose are both common combos, so I think they are boring, no matter which order you put the names in.

Paige Calista Rose gets my vote.

#5 Foxybrittani

Foxybrittani

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 June 2014 - 10:31 AM

I like Calista as well!!

Most people don't know this, but Khalessi is pronounced the same way as a cat virus called Calicivirus. Although it's spelled different and has different meaning, it's pronounced the same and it always reminds me of the viral version.

#6 ladyfallen

ladyfallen

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 22 July 2014 - 01:33 AM

Thanks for the response guys, We will most likely go with Paige Calista Rose unless i change my mind again. Only 6 weeks to go!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users