Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 10:46 AM

Say:

"Oh cool, one of my sons did something like that last year."

Think:

"I love both first names and I think James Malcolm sounds nice but I think Rosalind trips up the flow of the name just a bit for me, but not enough that I don't like the name combo. They're both great names.

---

"Could we do Friday instead? My kids,  Liam Matthias{18}, Ruby Michelle{16}, and Bryan Daniel{14}, are working at the Pumpkin patch that day."

#1162 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 18 October 2016 - 01:31 AM

Say: I love your names! Have fun at the Pumpkin Patch!

Think: I'm in love with Ruby Michelle. So gorgeous. I love Bryan Daniel as well but I'd love it even more if it was spelled Brian. Liam Matthias is eh.

Meet my kids, Hayden Colby & Rowan Leyla Eve. We're on our way to their dad's baseball game.

#1163 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,670 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 19 October 2016 - 06:37 PM

Say: It must be fun watching your dad play baseball. I hope you have a good time at the game. 

Think: I like Hayden. Colby isn't my favorite, but it's not bad and the combo flows well. Rowan Leyla Eve is very pretty.

I'd like you to meet my nephews Lucian Aloysius Rives (prn Reeves) (13), Ambrose Sebastian (10) , and Atticus Maximilian (8),  and their little sister Charlotte Eloise (5). I'm taking them to the amusement park while my brother and his wife are out of town. 

#1164 RaeMarieSmiles

RaeMarieSmiles

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 353 posts
  • Interests:Names
    Reading
    Writing

Posted 21 October 2016 - 12:52 PM

Say: Have Fun!

Think: Those names are a mouthful but Atticus is cute.

I'd like you to meet my twins daughter Ollie (Caroline) and Millie (Camille)

#1165 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 21 October 2016 - 01:55 PM

Say: "Nice to meet you! My daughter has that same purple dress at home."

Think: I like Camille with the nn Millie, but I associate Ollie with Oliver - maybe Olive/Oliva for a girl. Caroline is cute though!

These are my children: Sascha Nicolas Jacey Aiyana. I'm dropping my son off at swim class before my daughter and I go see the new Miss Peregrine movie!

#1166 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 22 October 2016 - 01:50 PM

Say:

"I hope your son has fun at swim and I saw that movie, you're gonna love it!"

Think:

"I'm not a huge fan of Shascha but Nicolas is a good match for it. I like Jacey Aiyana but Jacey doesn't match Shascha or Aiyana so the sibset doesn't work for me. I like Aiyana though."

---

"I'm taking my two kids, Libra Harmony{11} and Roman Apollo{9}, plus my niece and nephew Tinsley Amelia{10} and Jaxsen Henry{8} to the park before we go home to watch a movie."

#1167 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 26 October 2016 - 04:50 AM

Say: Have fun at the park! They've got a new slide over there, my kids really enjoyed it.

Think: I like Amelia and Henry, and I don't mind Jackson or Roman, but the other names aren't for me. The sib sets work well though.

~~~

My boys, Brogan Theodore (6) and Vander Sebastian (4), are around here somewhere. They love the indoor play area, and are always calling to me from right at the top! My little one, Pearl Gwendoline (6 mos.), is a bit too small to play up there yet, but I have no doubts she will enjoy it as much as her brothers do eventually!

#1168 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 26 October 2016 - 08:24 AM

Say: An indoor play area? Wow, you guys must have a blast everyday! Don't worry Pearl, you'll join their fun soon!

Think: I love Theodore! Brogan and Vander are not my style, but they're strong and handsome. Pearl is pretty okay. Always reminds me of Spongebob though. I love Gwendoline, but love the spelling Gwendolyn more.

Meet my son, Kendrick Allen (Ricky-13), and twin girls, Gabrielle Victoria Rayne & Rebecca Celeste Quinn (Gabi & Reby-11). We're on our way to Ricky's football class & Gabi and Reby's cheer class. They love every minute of it!

#1169 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,670 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 26 October 2016 - 06:00 PM

Say: Sounds like fun! Do you girls ever cheer at your brother's games.

Think: I like Kendrick. It's handsome and unusual, and I actually probably wouldn't shorten it. Gabrielle Victoria and Rebecca Celeste are both beautiful, sophisticated combos that go well together. I like Reby as a nickname for Rebecca.

I'd like you to meet my daughters Euphemia Grace "Euphie" (12) and Cordelia Evangeline "Cora" (9). We're on our way to the library to check out some books. 

#1170 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 30 October 2016 - 09:29 AM

Say: Sounds like fun! What kind of books do you girls like?

Think: Euphemia Grace sounds pretty overall, but I'm not a huge fan of Euphemia/Euphie as it reminds me of the word euphemism. Cordelia Evangeline is really pretty also, but although I love both names they're a bit of a mouthful when paired together. Euphemia and Cordelia do match well as a sibset, too.

These are my daughters, Ada Guinevere {5} and Beatrice Maeve "Bea" {2}. We're on our way to their big brother Calder Nathaniel's {8} baseball game, but we're running a little late! 

#1171 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,670 posts

Posted 12 December 2016 - 04:48 PM

Say: You better hurry up so can see your brother play!

Think: Ada and Beatrice aren't names that I'd use myself, but they make a cute sibset. I like Guinevere and Maeve. Calder Nathaniel is a very handsome combo.

I've been looking at some my pictures of my grandmother Mildred Irene and her siblings James Melvin, Matthew Francis, Barbara Ann, and Clarence Alexander that were taken during World War II. I find studying my family history to be really interesting. 

#1172 mushroom

mushroom

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:astrology, divination, psychedelics, baking, jewelry making, meditation, crystal healing, graphic design, photography (film+digital), organization, notion.so, coding

Posted 16 December 2016 - 03:01 PM

SAY:

It's amazing that you still have photographs from that long ago!

THINK:

I like the boys' names, they're handsome combinations overall. The girls' names are all too dated for my taste, but I suppose it fits the time period. I wonder if they had nicknames.

My daughter Sedona Kismet is the girl on the third swing, in the blue leggings. Her little brother Roscoe Jude was just over at the water fountain, but I think he went around the corner by the slide.

#1173 const3llati0ns

const3llati0ns

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 04:02 PM

Say:

Those are adorable names. So creative!

Think:

Those names are a little too out there, I don't think I could ever use them. Sedona is cute but I've never heard of it as a name. I do like Jude though

My sons Isaac Ronan and Elias Cameron are with their sister, Annabelle Valor, at school. 

#1174 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,670 posts

Posted 16 December 2016 - 06:35 PM

I like the boys' names, they're handsome combinations overall. The girls' names are all too dated for my taste, but I suppose it fits the time period. I wonder if they had nicknames.

They all had nicknames! Mildred and James went by their middle names, Irene and Melvin. Matthew was called Mutt, Barbara is called Bob, and Clarence Alexander was called Sonny.

Say: It must be nice to have some time to run some errands by yourself. When do you have to pick them up from school?

Think: Both of the boys names are super handsome. Isaac is one of my favorites. Annabelle is pretty. Valor is a nice name with a good meaning, but I'm not crazy about it on a girl.

I'm shopping for some last-minute Christmas gifts for my daughters, Leia Hermione and  Adelina Penelope "Addie," and my son Alexander Sebastian "Alec."  I hope the mall isn't too crazy!

#1175 allofthestars28

allofthestars28

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 24 December 2016 - 05:20 PM

Say:

"Me too. I just remembered something I'm missing. I hope you find what you're looking for!"

Think:

"I love Leia, Penelope, Alexander, and Sebastian. I like all the nicknames and they all flow pretty well, the only one I'm not too fond of is Hermione. It's a pretty name but It's just not my style."

---

"Have you seen my daughter, Adelaide Brielle {10}? She's supposed to be with her brother, Ezra Walden {7}?, but I just found him with my other son, Luka Ryder {3}. At least I know where my youngest, Beatrice Margot {1} is."

#1176 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 24 December 2016 - 05:49 PM

Say: I think I spotted her over there by the ice creams. Yes, she can't wander off just yet!

Think: I like Ezra Walden, Adelaide, Luka, and Beatrice Margot. The girls names go together well, as do the boys names, but I'm not sure they work for me as a sibset.

~~~

This is my baby girl, Maude Keren (2 months). My husband and I have fallen head over heels for her, and her older brother, Louie Sebastian (5), is a big fan as well. Now that she's here we think two is just the right amount for us. Do you have any children?

#1177 ashtona731

ashtona731

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 01 January 2017 - 11:15 AM

Say: I love those names! They're so cute!

Think: The first names are a bit too classic for my taste, but the middle names balance them out quite well.

I have three children: an son and two twin girls. Their names are Noah Alexander James, Amelia Diane Marie, and Piper Elliot Sloane.

#1178 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,670 posts

Posted 02 January 2017 - 04:38 PM

Say: You must stay busy! How old are your kids?

Think: Noah Alexander James is a handsome combo! I love Amelia. Diane and Marie are okay on their own, but I don't think they flow well together. Piper Elliot Sloane is too masculine for my taste to use on a girl. 

I'd like you to meet my daughters, Anastasia Renee"Anya"  and Emily Kassandra . They are named after some of my best friends.

#1179 Aquarius101

Aquarius101

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,193 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 05:39 PM

SAy: wow, what an honor!

Think: Anastasia REnee is gorgeous but does not match with Emily Kassandra. Do like Kassandra by itself. 

These are my sons Ezekiel Abram (8), Dominic Jonah (7), Benjamin Lucas (4), and Jeremiah Thomas (2) . We are on our way to pick up their little sister, Lydia Esther (1), who is with their grandma's place. 

#1180 mushroom

mushroom

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • Interests:astrology, divination, psychedelics, baking, jewelry making, meditation, crystal healing, graphic design, photography (film+digital), organization, notion.so, coding

Posted 13 January 2017 - 06:44 PM

SAY:

"Wow, four boys! Do you ever get time to just relax? I'm sure Lydia was a relief. If you'd of had another boy, what would his name be?"

THINK:

I love the first three boys' combos. Jeremiah Thomas and Lydia Esther don't match with the other three as well, nor am I as much a fan of the induvidual names. Absolutely adore the first three, however.

My eldest daughter, Avery Nicole [15], is here for the baking competitions. Her older brothers, Parker Dashiell [20] and Carter Jameson [19] are here supporting with me. My husband has our younger daughter, Reese Stella [11], at home since she threw a fit this morning.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users