• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 dancingT-Owl

dancingT-Owl

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Interests:Dancing<br />Reading<br />Drawing/painting<br />writing<br />singing/acting<br />a funny person :)

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:23 PM

okay, so i'm writing this story about five girls that live on the same street. a few are friends were each other all ready like two girls are friends, then another two are friends then the last is "hello-buddy" friends. meaning they aren't really friends, but they know each other. anyway, something happens on the street (haven't decided what yet) and they all band together. but while the girls are getting to know each other, a couple have secrets that they aren't telling. these secrets could end up either breaking up the girls or making the secret worse. the big event on the street will take up most their time as they try to figure out who did it and why. the girls have to decide whether or not the secrets will hurt the new found relationships or strength them in they're deepest hour of needing console.

so here are the girls and the names i sorta picked out.

first girl (Lir?)-she is small, blond and extremely shy. she doesn't make many friends. in fact she only makes one (another girl). she has blue eyes and small features. her parents are on the best of terms. they fight constantly about nothing and often forget about her. she is an only child.

second girl(Aaralyn?)-she is friends with "Lir". she is an artist. her parents converted the basement in to an art studio for her to do her artwork. She has coppery brown wavy hair and bright green eyes. she hardly ever wears make up save some cover up once in a while. she wear "interesting" clothes :D

third girl(Pheren?)-she is a tomboy with a twin, Phillip. she had light brown eyes and straight brown hair. she never wore make up. she wear jeans and a baggy t-shirt almost everyday. Her father is a lawyer and her mother was a stay at home mom. (she's the loner)

forth girl(Mona?)-she is a fashionist. she shares red hair with her mother and her blue eyes came from her grandmother. her parents are divorced. she is always dressing up and wearing make-up. Mona has many boyfriends and her mother isn't to fond of that or them.

fifth girl(Galaxy?)-she is the mother and sister to triplets, Graciela, Gretel and Griffin. Her mother died giving birth to them. they are her half-siblings. she cooked, cleaned house and takes care of her siblings while her step-father makes the house payment and bosses her around. She has brown skin and black hair that she almost always has it in braids. she is constantly worrying about her siblings and ways to keep her step-father around. (she and Mona are friends)

so...if you think of any names that go better then then ones i got, list them...i also need a name for the step-father and maybe last names??? i appreciate all your guys help :wub:

#2 Mariel

Mariel

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 05:00 PM

Girl one: Lara Marie Dalton
Girl two: Adela Rhiannon Thomas
Girl three: Meghan Penelope Baker nn Meg
-- Twin Brother: Phillip Michael Baker [inversed initial. Phil and Meg are cute together :)]
Girl four: Mona Elise Morrison
Girl five: Genevieve Iris Wilson
-- Triplets: Grace Eliana, Gabrielle nn Gabby Naomi, Griffin Alexander

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users