• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

So, we haven't found a name for our little swamp monster just yet. We had a name and some things came about and we're back to the drawing board (though the name we picked is still on the list). Day before yesterday, DH asked me to give him my top 10 names. So far, I've managed six (in no order...though I'm crushing hard on one in particular but I don't want to say anything about it because that'll mean it'll be the first to go) Here's my top 6, wdyt?

Elijah Kieran Niklaus
Brantley Oliver
Gavin Russell
Oliver Gavin
Parker Brantley
Brantley Gavin

#2 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:48 PM

So, we haven't found a name for our little swamp monster just yet. We had a name and some things came about and we're back to the drawing board (though the name we picked is still on the list). Day before yesterday, DH asked me to give him my top 10 names. So far, I've managed six (in no order...though I'm crushing hard on one in particular but I don't want to say anything about it because that'll mean it'll be the first to go) Here's my top 6, wdyt?

Elijah Kieran Niklaus
Brantley Oliver
Gavin Russell
Oliver Gavin
Parker Brantley
Brantley Gavin

My favorites are Gavin Russell, Oliver Gavin, and Parker Brantley!

How about Gavin Oliver?

#3 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts
  • Interests:singing, writing, reading, psychology, science, math, forensics, children, going to church, being with my family and SEC football. War Eagle!

Posted 25 September 2013 - 06:18 PM

My favorites are Gavin Russell, Oliver Gavin, and Parker Brantley!

How about Gavin Oliver?

I like Gavin Oliver! I was just trying to avoid using Gavin as a first name since my father in law decided to ridicule it every chance he got once he found out what we were planning on naming the baby <_<

Parker Brantley is by far my favorite :wub: but I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

#4 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 09:25 PM

I love Oliver Gavin <3

#5 12jigsaw12

12jigsaw12

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:15 PM

I also like Oliver Gavin!

#6 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:21 PM

I really like the name Brantley! I think my favorite is Parker Brantley, however, I think Brantley Parker flows just a tad bit better.

I like Oliver Gavin as well. I also like Elijah and think it would go great with his siblings, but the double middle makes it a little lengthy imo.

Good luck! :)

#7 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

My favourites are Gavin Russell and Oliver Gavin. As for your father in law, once baby arrives he'll love whatever you name him, and if he did keep ridiculing the name I'm sure once he discovered that it hurt his grandson's feelings he'd stop. Parker Brantley is nice, but I don't think it goes as well with Aasyn and Hayleigh's names. Aasyn, Hayleigh, and Oliver is darling IMO, as is Aasyn, Hayleigh, and Gavin. Good luck though! I can't believe he'll be here so soon!

#8 xxThePumpkinQueenxx

xxThePumpkinQueenxx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,712 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:52 PM

My favourites are Gavin Russell and Oliver Gavin. As for your father in law, once baby arrives he'll love whatever you name him, and if he did keep ridiculing the name I'm sure once he discovered that it hurt his grandson's feelings he'd stop. Parker Brantley is nice, but I don't think it goes as well with Aasyn and Hayleigh's names. Aasyn, Hayleigh, and Oliver is darling IMO, as is Aasyn, Hayleigh, and Gavin. Good luck though! I can't believe he'll be here so soon!

As much as I would love for that to be true, he's not that kind of person. He's absolutely horrible and he would ridicule the baby MORE if he knew it upset him. I actually hate going over there because there's always some kind of drama going on.

I've managed to storm up another handful of names. We'll be picking his name when he gets here, but I'm still playing around with options. <3

#9 Laura2013

Laura2013

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:37 PM

If only Brantley was Bentley!!! I love Oliver

#10 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

I like Brantley and Gavin. Gavin is my favorite... Gavin Luke, Gavin Elijah...

#11 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 26 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

Russel Gavin?
Russel Oliver?
Russel Brantley?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users