132 replies to this topic

#1 Eva Phoenix

Eva Phoenix

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 576 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 03:07 PM

Ever played this game before? You give a name, for the next person to reply to and create a story based on what kind of person you think would have the name. No one is allowed to take offense to what is said about the name. ;)

Example: The person below me is Kaylee Alexandra

I'm a little girl who's only three, with blonde hair and blue eyes. My parents wanted me to have a unique name, so they named me Kaylee, but there were three other Kaylees in my class when I started pre-school.

TPBM is Alana Grace

#2 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,673 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:20 PM

My name is Alana Grace. I'm a fifteen-year-old high school student with blond hair and hazel eyes. I tend to be a bit quiet, and prefer to be alone or with a small group of friends. When I'm not doing school work, I like to spend my spare time reading or writing stories. My dream is to be a novelist.

TPBM is Victoria Elizabeth

#3 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,517 posts
  • Interests:art, reading, writing, dogs and cats

Posted 21 March 2010 - 04:58 PM

My name is Victoria Elizabeth. No one calls me that--I always go by my nickname, Vicki. I'm 17 years old, and I have flaming red hair and quite a temper to go along with is. I run track, which is always good for blowing off steam. I have a secret interest in writing poetry, but don't tell my friends that.

TPBM: Christopher James

#4 MissCinDeeT

MissCinDeeT

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:My Kiddo's various activities, Baby Names, Photography, SEC football (ROLL TIDE!!!)

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:27 PM

My name is Christopher James, I am named after my dad and grandfather...so i just go by C.J, I have blonde hair and green eyes, I am good at most sports and love to ride my bike.

TPBM: Colin Jack

#5 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 21 March 2010 - 09:58 PM

My name is Colin Jack. I am a 16 year old high school student. Though my name sounds Irish, I am not. My dad is in the US Air Force. He was stationed in England when I was born. He and my mom loved traveling to Ireland on their time off. Hence, my Irish name. I have dark brown hair, brown eyes and tan easily. I play soccer and basketball. I'm outgoing, popular and find myself serving detention quite often.

TPBM: Marshall Lewis

#6 Amanda Lynn

Amanda Lynn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, playing name games.

Posted 24 March 2010 - 12:25 AM

My name is Marshall Lewis. I tend to be found with my four best friends playing Dungeons and Dragons when not busy with college or work. I'm about 25 with brown hair, blue eyes and tall. I was always know it all as a kid and even now have a secret love for trivia shows. I tend to be sterotyped as a nerd and I'm proud of it. I work for a video game company in the design department.

TPBM: Lily Francesca

#7 Zalivor

Zalivor

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 06:19 AM

My name is Lily Francesca, and I am a high school student with big dreams. I would like to become a model when I get out of college, and maybe start a business or two. My parents support me all the way, and while sometimes they can be a bit pushy, I love them for all that they do for me. I have lots of friends; my best friend's name is Eryka. I'm the most popular girl at school, and I love all of my many friends!

TPBM: Larkin Merritt

#8 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,673 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:47 AM

My name is Larkin Merritt. I'm a 23-year-old law school student with brown hair and hazel eyes. I've wanted to be a lawyer since I was little, and I hope to be a procescutor when I graduate. I used to hate my unusual name, but I've grown to love it. I think it suits my personality well.

TPBM: Leia Amelia

#9 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 09:56 AM

Hi, I'm Leia Amelia. (:

I'm 17 years old, and I live in Wisconsin.

My mother liked the name Leah spelled Leia and my father preferred Lia. So they compromised and mum won out with my fn. Dad was disappointed, so mum let him use Amelia which has 'Lia' in it!

I have brown hair and green eyes, and I'm fairly tall. I LOVE to sing and dance and I'm in the school Glee club.

I tend to be a little big headed, but I know I have flaws. One of which is that I never stop talking!

TPBM is Allie Veronica.

#10 Zalivor

Zalivor

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 04:25 PM

Hi, I'm Allie Veronica. I am ten years old and have blond hair and hazel eyes. I am always happy, and I just never stop talking, to the annoyance of my parents ;). I would like to be a ballet dancer when I grow up, and I just can't wait to do just that! I am a bit spoiled, I have to say, but I enjoy the attention everybody gives me. I'm an only child, so my parents have time to give me lots of praise. I probably could go on and on, so I should probably stop.

TPBM: Gabrielle Bela

#11 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:47 PM

Hi, my name's Gabrielle Bela and I'm 17 years old.

I was born in Florida, but my mother is Spanish and my father is Italian, so they decided to make my name reflect my heritage.

I can be quiet when I want to, but I am very chatty, which is probably why I have quite a lot of friends.
I try not to be too big headed, but sometimes all the compliments get to me. ;)
But I'm honest and a good person at heart, and I've got high morals and I stick to them.

I want to be a model when I grow up and I'd love to get married and have kids.. just not anytime soon!

TPBM is Amelie Zayda. <3

#12 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 25 March 2010 - 04:02 PM

My name is Amelie Zayda and I am nine years old. I live in England with my mummy, daddy, and my two little siblings, Noah Alexander, and Cadence Rose. My mummy says that my middle name is after a very special woman that my mummy's good friends with--I've never met her, but my mummy says it is an honor that I was named after her.

I like art, especially painting. And I also like to write songs--sometimes my mummy helps me put them to music and then we sing them together. I'm a bit crazy sometimes--but in a good way. All my friends think I'm funny. But sometimes I can be a bit shy when I meet new people. I'm the shortest in my class--Mummy says I get it from her! But I haven't hit my growth spurt yet so I'm hoping I'll be taller than she is.

(Hope you didn't mind me doing that, Yas ;))

TPBM is Emma Louise

#13 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 02:33 PM

Hello, my name is Emma Louise, but for the longest time everyone has called me Lou.

I am 63 years young and have been married over forty years to the love of my life Jefferson Daniels. We have three beautiful children. Two boys and one girl. And five amazing grandchildren. The oldest of which is twelve and the youngest is three, Emma Grace, our only granddaughter, who our daughter named after me. I love my life and all the people in it.

TPBM is Whitman James.

#14 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,161 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 03:46 PM

My name is Amelie Zayda and I am nine years old. I live in England with my mummy, daddy, and my two little siblings, Noah Alexander, and Cadence Rose. My mummy says that my middle name is after a very special woman that my mummy's good friends with--I've never met her, but my mummy says it is an honor that I was named after her.

I like art, especially painting. And I also like to write songs--sometimes my mummy helps me put them to music and then we sing them together. I'm a bit crazy sometimes--but in a good way. All my friends think I'm funny. But sometimes I can be a bit shy when I meet new people. I'm the shortest in my class--Mummy says I get it from her! But I haven't hit my growth spurt yet so I'm hoping I'll be taller than she is.

(Hope you didn't mind me doing that, Yas :P)

TPBM is Emma Louise

I adore you. -cries, happy tears-

Awwh. Rosie Pose! You're the bestest. Did you know that? :)

Hi, I'm Whitman James, but everyone calls me Whit, and I'm 14 years old.

I love sports, especially running and I'm on track. But my real passion is reading - though nobody knows it.

I was named after my grandfather, James, and father James Jr.

I have 2 brothers called Lark and Alfred whom I look up to very much, they're my role models. (:

TPBM is Naomi Violet.

#15 Happy_Face

Happy_Face

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 04:41 PM

my name is Naomi Violet I'm a 12-year old native Hawaiian, and one of my favourite things to do is probably takw part in luaus. My best friend Debbie calls me Nai.

TPBM is Alice Carolina

#16 Permanent Rose

Permanent Rose

Legendary Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 4,517 posts

Posted 26 March 2010 - 08:19 PM

My name is Alice Carolina. Alice is after my great-grandmother on my father's side, and Carolina is after my mother's sister who died when she as two. People often mispronounce it as Caro-line-uh, but in traditional Spanish, it is actually said as Caro-leen-uh. My mother lived in Mexico until she was ten, so the Mexican heritage is a very big of her life, something she has passed onto me.

I am 26 years old and recently divorced. I have a 4 year old daughter, Lucy Miranda. She's partially named after my mother, Lucinda, and my ex-husband's mother, Miranda. I work as a high school Spanish teacher, and I love my job--though being a mom is the by far the best thing in my life. Though things are tough with my recent divorce and taking care of my daughter on my own during the week, I have hope that I still have a bright future ahead of me.

TPBM is Charles Wallace

#17 Zalivor

Zalivor

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,124 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 03:43 PM

Hi, my name is Charles Wallace, and I'm fifteen now. I have brown hair and eyes, and am average height (actually, I'm pretty short). I strive to get the best grades in my class, and I usually achieve my goal, except when this Asian girl called Alexandra Li is in my class (argh!). Most people call me the teacher's pet, but I think they are just jealous of my successes. I am a bit socially awkward, though, and I don't have many friends. I hope to be a bio-engineer when I get out of college.

TPBM is Gabriel Erik

#18 sarahbeara21

sarahbeara21

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 275 posts
  • Interests:Dance<br />Fiddle<br />Gymnastics<br />Step-Dance<br />Reading<br />Movies<br />Being with my friends :)

Posted 27 March 2010 - 04:24 PM

Hi My name is Gabriel Erik and I'm 18 years old
I have recently graduated on top of my class and as valadictorian
I come from a huge family of 11 siblings, me being the youngest
I want to become a doctor, and go to Africa for doctors without borders
I am very determined but sometimes a little full of myself

TPBM is Emmelie Jordan

#19 Lazuli

Lazuli

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,157 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 06:40 PM

I'm Emmelie Jordan and I'm 15-years-old. I have strawberry-blond hair, pale skin and I'm tall for my age at 5'7".
I was adopted by my parents when I was 3 and I have two other adopted siblings, Kendra Jayne and Hunter Jaxon.
I love to cook and aspire to be a master chef.
I have two best friends, Hope and Lissa, as well as a boyfriend, Milo.
I'm allergic to cats and have never ate eggs.

TPBM is Christian Drake.

#20 Eva Phoenix

Eva Phoenix

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 576 posts

Posted 27 March 2010 - 10:02 PM

Wasn't sure this game was going to catch on, at first. :)

Christian Drake - I'm 14 and in the eighth grade. I have brown hair, dark eyes, and I'm fairly tall for my age. I'm a sporty sort of person, and make average grades at school. I'm the star of the football team, but don't think I'm a jock. I'm actually very nice and loyal. My little sister's name is Bailey Grace, and my older brother is Matthew Ryan.

TPBM is Zelena Arianna.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users