• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#1 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:46 AM

Since Gwyneth hasn't replied to her topic for a while, I thought I would start my own. The questions will be different and it will, of course, have my own spin on things. I wanted to make the answers a lot more personal to you as well, so I'm using open ended questions in order to get a more personalized answer for you.

All you have to do is copy the questions and answer them, and let me do the rest. Please do be aware that if I have a lot of replies it will take longer to get your answers to you, so please be patient :)

Okay, here goes!

1. Do you have children already?
- If yes, how many, what are they called, and how old are they?
- If no, what would be your ideal age to start your family?

2. How many children would be your ideal number?

3. Do you want more boys, more girls, or about an even number of each?

4. Do multiples run in your family?

5. Please state your smallest preferred age gap between children, and your largest preferred age gap.

6. Do you have the desire to adopt in the future?
- If yes, then where would be your ideal adoption country(countries)? What age(s) would you ideally adopt? Gender preference for adopting? And how many times would you like to adopt?

7. Do you have a list of your ten favourite names on your profile? (I'll use these to name your children)
- If yes, what sort of style do you prefer for middle names? Do you like one, or two middles?
- If no, you can list 10 names you like for each gender here, or state which style(s) you like for firsts. Please also answer the 2 questions for answering 'yes' too.

I hope you enjoy this quiz, and that my answers turn out at least a little bit more personalized than the previous quiz :)

#2 Kookie

Kookie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,033 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:02 AM

No, I don't have any children. Idea, age to start a family would be about 25

-3 or 4

-I honestly don't mind but would love for my eldest to be a boy

-no

5. Please state your smallest preferred age gap between children, and your largest preferred age gap.
-smallest= 2 years largest= 5 years

- I think it would be a nice thing to do but I'm not sure if I would do it (I know that sounds bad but I don't mean it in that way!)

7. Do you have a list of your ten favourite names on your profile? (I'll use these to name your children)
- I have a list but I haven't updated it in ages so I will give you my current top 10. For middle names I don't have a particular style and I prefer 1 middle name.

Names:
(Girls)
Bella
Hayley
Elise
Ayla
Madelyn
Sydney
Cadence
Catherine
Skye
Amalia

(Boys)
Jonah
Stuart
Lochlan
Ronan
Findlay
Devon
Connor
Reuben
Kian
Lucas

#3 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

Gems

At age 25 you give birth to your first child, a handsome baby boy who you name Findlay Connor. When Findlay is 2 you fall pregnant again and give birth to your second son Lucas Jonah. 5 years later you welcome your final baby into the world; a daughter who you name Ayla Catherine.

Your children: Findlay Connor (7), Lucas Jonah (5), and Ayla Catherine (nb)
[Findlay, Lucas, and Ayla]

Hope this is fairly accurate to what you want, and I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to play again to get different name combos, or enter someone you know's favourites to get their family too.

#4 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 29 May 2013 - 04:56 PM

No, but my ideal age would be around 24 or 25.

3. This sounds strange, but I like to keep my options open. I want at least one of each, and if I get two of one gender, there is always a possibility that I could still get the gender that I didn't have, you know? And if they are all the same gender, oh well. I mean, I prefer at least one boy and one girl, but if I get three boys or three girls, that is okay, too.

One of each, and then the third child, I'd be happy with either. I'd be happy with either, anyway.

Multiples as in what? Twins? No. But my parents have several siblings. My mom has 4 sisters. My dad has 2 brothers and a sister.

Smallest preferred would be two years. And largest preferred would be three or four years.

Not in particular. But if I couldn't get pregnant, I would definitely consider it. I wouldn't care about the gender, although if I already had a child (biological), I would probably adopt the opposite gender, just to have one of each. I would probably just adopt from this country. I think other countries would be too expensive for me. And I would prefer to adopt babies. I just would like to start from the very beginning. I maybe would adopt twice (that is if I can't get pregnant at all).

Yes. I have ten for each actually.

Boys - David, Caleb, Kyle, Brandon, Michael, Joshua, Kevin, Alex, Cameron, and Daniel.
Girls - Isabelle, Katelyn, Chloe, Ava, Brooke, Sophia, Ashley, Olivia, Hailey, and Grace.

As you can tell from this list, I like a lot of old-fashioned, modern, popular names. Middle names, I am not going to lie - I like fillers. Although, for my first girl I would like her to be Isabelle Sophia. It grows on me more and more, the more I talk about it. It seems like people don't use Sophia for middle names that often, but I love it. And my first boy, ideally, would be Caleb Brandon. Caleb has been my favorite boy name for a few years, but I can remember Isabelle being my favorite girl name since I was 9. I named one of my baby dolls that. The other two were Chloe and Zoe, haha. I really like Zoe, but it is not a fave. And for middle names, just one. Although with Caleb I have been going back and forth between Caleb Brandon and Caleb Lucas. I might just make it Caleb Brandon Lucas, haha. But I don't know. Two middle names aren't usually my style. But if I like more than one middle name with it, I would probably choose two. In this case, Caleb Lucas goes very well together. Or maybe if I have two boys, one should be Caleb and one should be Lucas. But I really want a David, too. I don't know. Actually, I lied before. David's my favorite, but Caleb is an absolute must for my first son!

Sorry, I wrote a novel.

#5 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:25 PM

25, 26, 27, or 28

More boys :) 2 boys, 1 girl

No

1 and a half years - 3 years

- If yes, then where would be your ideal adoption country(countries)? What age(s) would you ideally adopt? Gender preference for adopting? And how many times would you like to adopt?

I would most definetly want to adopt!! I want to adopt a daughter from Asia and a son from Africa! I'd want them to be 2 years or younger when I adopted them.

- If no, you can list 10 names you like for each gender here, or state which style(s) you like for firsts.

Silas
Wade
Ezra
Nicholas
Nathaniel "Nate"
Oliver
Josiah
Franklin
Henry
Lane

Jane
Holland
Eloise
Annabel
Jocelyn
Ruth
Nora
Anna-Reese
Amy
Helena

#6 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

No, I do not. I think my ideal age would be like 26-28 to start having kids. Though, I wouldn't mind a little earlier.

I would say at least four if not maybe six? I'd like to have a lot of children.

I'd be open to equal numbers but, I prefer boys names to girls names so lets go with boys more.

Yes, mostly twins but, we do have two sets of triplets in the last four generations.

I would like at least a full year at the least and at the largest maybe four years.

Sadly, probably not. My family has had really bad history with adoption that has scared me off it for the most part. Although, if I can't have biological children for whatever reason I would consider it.

I'm okay with double or single middle names. My only thing is they either all must have double middle names or they must all have single middle names. I also would never use the same first name letter twice. IE: If I had a boy first and named him Sebastian Isaac, I wouldn't use Scarlett Ivy. It is also very important to me that SI be my first child's initials.

Here are some names.

Stefen/Sebastian/Skyler/Sawyer Isaac

Hunter Mason

Logan Parker

Jackson Wyatt

Camden Asher

Preston

Emmett

Ezra

Thatcher

Jensen

Noah

Nathaniel

Hollis

Easton

Scarlett Ivy

Charlotte Amelia

Lydia Prudence

Vivienne Elise

Violet Aubrey

Lyra

Penelope

#7 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 03:21 AM

astrothief42

At 24 you fall pregnant with your first child, a gorgeous little girl who you name Isabelle Sophia. When Isabelle is three you fall pregnant again, this time with a boy. You name your son Caleb Brandon, and when he is two you get pregnant with your final child; another little girl who you name Grace Olivia. Your family is complete.

Your children: Isabelle Sophia (5), Caleb Brandon (2), and Grace Olivia (nb)
[Isabelle, Caleb, and Grace]

Hope this is fairly accurate to what you want, and I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to play again to get different name combos, or enter someone you know's favourites to get their family too.

Addy

Aged 27 you become pregnant with your first child, a girl.You name your new daughter Eloise Annabel. Three years later you welcome your first son, Henry Josiah. When Henry is almost 2 your second son makes his appearance into the world; you name him Oliver Nicholas. Three years pass and you find that your adoption papers have been accepted, and that a newborn African boy has been matched with your family. You give him the first name Ezra, and the middle name Dakarai which is an African name meaning happy. Two years pass with Ezra in your family, and you get a call once again that a child has been matched with your family. You're bringing home a 1 year old girl from Asia who you name Ruth Mayumi, meaning beautiful mind. Your family is finally complete.

Your children: Eloise Annabel (9 1/2), Henry Josiah (6 1/2), Oliver Nicholas (5), Ezra Dakarai (2), and Ruth Mayumi (1)
[Eloise, Henry, Oliver, Ezra, and Ruth]

Puppylover12397

When you are 28 you fall pregnant with your first child, a boy who you name Sebastian Isaac. A year later your second son joins the family, and you name him Logan Parker. When Logan is two and Sebastian is three you fall pregnant with your first girl, Charlotte Amelia. Another four years pass and your family is joined by a third son, Jackson Wyatt. You had decided that four children was enough, but are shocked when you fall pregnant again two years later, this time with twins! You give birth to a beautiful set of fraternal twins who you name Hunter Mason and Violet Aubrey. Your family is complete.

Your children: Sebstian Isaac (9), Logan Parker (8), Charlotte Amelia (6), Jackson Wyatt (2), Hunter Mason (nb), and Violet Aubrey (nb)
[Sebastian, Logan, Charlotte, Jackson, Hunter, and Violet]

#8 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 04:22 PM

no, 24 or 25

Five or six

More boys

yes

1 year, 4 years

not really

7. Do you have a list of your ten favourite names on your profile? One middle name.

Boys:
Jovan
Ryan
Logan
Colin
Brendon
Zachary “Zach”
Liam
Daniel
Kendall
Finn

Girls:
Marlys
Marley
Blair
Hadley
Katherine “Kate”
Claire
Regan
Reese
Quinn
Addison

#9 Kayleigh Michelle

Kayleigh Michelle

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 197 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 06:49 PM

- If no, what would be your ideal age to start your family? 24

2. How many children would be your ideal number? 3

3. Do you want more boys, more girls, or about an even number of each? even

4. Do multiples run in your family? nope

5. Please state your smallest preferred age gap between children, and your largest preferred age gap. smallest: 1 year, largest: 3 years

6. Do you have the desire to adopt in the future? sure
- If yes, then where would be your ideal adoption country(countries)? What age(s) would you ideally adopt? Gender preference for adopting? And how many times would you like to adopt? --probably somewhere like China. I guess it depends on the child, but probably young, like 5 or younger. I don't care. Just once

- If yes, what sort of style do you prefer for middle names? Do you like one, or two middles? Idk...i guess just whatever I like. Mostly two
- If no, you can list 10 names you like for each gender here, or state which style(s) you like for firsts. Please also answer the 2 questions for answering 'yes' too.

#10 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 07:55 PM

-No. Ideally I would be between 27 and 30

-3 or 4

-I'm up for surprises.

-Yes.

-smallest 2, largest 4.

-Not really unless I was unable to conceive. And if I did it'd be from the U.S.

7. Do you have a list of your ten favorite names on your profile?
-Yes. I prefer using family names for middle names.
Family names being...
Catherine, Elizabeth, Johannah/Jo-Hannah, Nicole, Leigh, Jayne, Michael, Robert, Edward, Andrew, William, Charles, and Owen.

#11 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 01 June 2013 - 05:36 PM

.1Do you have children already?
Low twenties if possible

The more the better! (5 to 10)

As even as possible!

Yes, my aunt and uncle are twins. My cousin also had twins.

18mo. to 8 years

Yes!! I want to adopt all over the world and as much domestically as possible. My goal is to adopt (well) over 50 in a life time!

7. Do you have a list of your ten favourite names on your profile?
I have 6 of each, will that do?
Faith Elina
Felicity Mae
Tabitha Hope
Francesca Clarice
Harmony Saige
Paisely Willow

Toby Mason
Jaxon Quinn
Talon Levi
Tyeson Reid
Rembrandt Keith
Maximus Asher

#12 Brynlauren15

Brynlauren15

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:03 PM

Since Gwyneth hasn't replied to her topic for a while, I thought I would start my own. The questions will be different and it will, of course, have my own spin on things. I wanted to make the answers a lot more personal to you as well, so I'm using open ended questions in order to get a more personalized answer for you.

All you have to do is copy the questions and answer them, and let me do the rest. Please do be aware that if I have a lot of replies it will take longer to get your answers to you, so please be patient :)

Okay, here goes!

I don't have kids and an ideal age to start a family is 25.

5 kids

3 girls and 2 boys

No but I would love to adopt twin girls.
2-3 years

I would love to adopt baby or toddler twin girls from china, Korea, Japan, America, Puerto Rico

- If yes, what sort of style do you prefer for middle names? Do you like one, or two middles?
I prefer names that are a little unike and I like 1 middle name.

Taryn Elizabeth
Leah May
Chloe Kate
Grace Rose
Makenzie Jane
Brooklyn Makenzie
Rayn Jazmyn
Carrin Hope
Hope Marie
Ari Makenzie
Dylynn Makenzie

Tanner Aedan
Tyeson Patrick
Holden James
Rolen Christopher
Aedan Christopher
Chris Samuel
Branden Jake
Evan Branden
Brayden Christopher
Gavin Jake
Mason Hunter

I hope you enjoy this quiz, and that my answers turn out at least a little bit more personalized than the previous quiz :)

#13 PaigeA

PaigeA

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 07:27 AM

One little girl & another girl on the way.
Athena Chloe Mae - 2 years.

Definitely more girls.

No.

Smallest: a year or two. Largest: three or four years.

Unfortunately no, the process is so long.

For middle names I don't mind which style they are, I'm just not too fond of the names Elizabeth, Ann, Catherine, Marie, Grace, Leigh/Lee & Jane. I like two middle names as it is a tradition in my family & I have two.

Girls:
Verity
Ariele
Summer
Aurora
London
Airlia
Ophelia
Serena
Avia
Odette/Odessa

Boys:
Leo
Noah
Levi
Asher
Rowan
Hayes
Fallon
Elliott
Cyrus
Scout

#14 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 01:05 AM

AveryB

Aged 25 you fall pregnant with your first, a precious son who you name Jovan Zachary. 3 years later you fall pregnant with your second and third, twins! You give birth to twin girls named Marley Quinn and Blair Katherine. Another year passes and you fall pregnant again, with a second son; Kendall Finn. When Kendall is 4 you give birth to your final child, another son who you name Brendon Daniel. Your family is complete.

Your children: Jovan Zachary (8), Marley Quinn (5), Blair Katherine (5), Kendall Finn (4), and Brendon Daniel (0)
[Jovan, Marley, Blair, Kendall, and Brendon]

Kayleigh Michelle

At 24 you fall pregnant with your first, a girl who you name Charlotte Aubrey Noelle. A year later you fall pregnant once again, and welcome another girl; Felicity Holly Nicole. 2 years pass and you're pregnant once again, and you give birth to your first son, Evan Micah Lee. When your youngest is three you find out that you've been matched for adoption with a little boy from China; Aaron Cole Shaozu. Aaron is 3 like your son, and your family falls instantly in love with him. You bring him home five months later. Your family is complete.

Your children: Charlotte Aubrey Noelle (6), Felicity Holly Nicole (5), Evan Micah Lee (3), and Aaron Cole Shaozu (3)
[Charlotte, Felicity, Evan, and Aaron]

CLA

Aged 28 you fall pregnant with your first child, a son who you name Benjamin Michael. 3 years later you fall pregnant again, and give birth to your daughter, Arizona Catherine. Another 2 years pass and you are once again pregnant, this time with twins! You name them Matthew Robert, and Samuel Edward. Your family is complete.

Your children: Benjamin Michael (5), Arizona Catherine (2), Matthew Robert (0), and Samuel Edward (0)
[Benji, Zo, Matty, and Sam] nns from you profile.

Barbie

At 22 you fall pregnant with your first, a gorgeous baby girl who you name Paisley Willow. 2 years later you are once again pregnant, this time with a little boy; Toby Mason. When Toby is 4 you get pregnant with your first set of twins, a handsome boy and a beautiful girl named Jaxon Quinn and Harmony Saige. Another 5 years pass and you give birth to another daughter, Felicity Mae. 2 years later you give birth to a third son, Rembrandt Keith. When Rembrandt is 3 you give birth to your second set of twins, beautiful identical girls named Tabitha Hope and Faith Elina. Your family is complete.

Your children: Paisley Willow (16), Toby Mason (14), Jaxon Quinn (10), Harmony Saige (10), Felicity Mae (5), Rembrandt Keith (3), Tabitha Hope (0), and Faith Elina (0)
[Paisley, Toby, Jaxon, Harmony, Felicity, Rembrandt, Tabitha, and Faith]

Brynlauren15

You give birth to your first aged 25; a daughter who you name Taryn Elizabeth. When Taryn is 2 you fall pregnant with your second, a son named Holden James. 3 years later you discover that you've been matched with newborn twin girls in China, and you bring them home six months later. You name them Leah May and Chloe Kate. Another 2 years pass and you are pregnant again. You give birth to a second son who you name Aedan Christopher. Your family is complete.

Your children: Taryn Elizabeth (7), Holden James (5), Leah May (2), Chloe Kate (2), and Aedan Christopher (0)
[Taryn, Holden, Leah, Chloe, and Aedan]

ToTheNines

You are already a parent to a beautiful little girl named Athena Chloe Mae. When Athena is 2 you fall pregnant with your second daughter who you name Odessa Violet Eve. 4 years later you give birth to your only son; Cyrus Gabriel Jack. Your family is complete.

Your children: Athena Chloe Mae (6), Odessa Violet Eve (4), and Cyrus Gabriel Jack (0)
[Athena, Odessa, and Cyrus]

#15 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:55 AM

No. I think around 25/26 would be my ideal.

Probably 3. Though I'd be happy with even 1!

I would love two girls and a boy.

No, both sets of twins (My sister & I and my dad's twins are IVF)

Smallest probably 2 years and largest around 5 years.

I would. I think it depends on where I live. I think probably from the same country, but at the end of the day, most likely from wherever we could. Between 0-10 years old I'm thinking.

No gender preferences and how many depends on how many children I already have.

I tend to go for one middle name rather than two.

I like either a quirky first name with a more traditional middle or the other way around.

GIRLS:

Anna Liesel, Audrey Nell, Grace Matilda, Piper Amelie, Lennon Rose, Eloise Maya, Sofia Eleanor, Norah Felicity, Molly Imogen and Phoebe Jane.

BOY:

Noah Griffin, Theodore Kent, Wylie Benjamin, Amos Daniel, Liam Warren, Jude Rowan, Henry August, Roman Christopher, Caleb Ronan and Levi Clarke.

#16 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:31 PM

No. I'd like to have my first at 23-25.

Ideally, I want 4 or 6, depending on my mood. Has to be an even number :)

More girls than boys.

Yes, twins on my fathers side of the family.

14 months, 24 months

Yes, I'd love to adopt from China or India, a girl of any age. I'd like to adopt at least ones, but preferably twice.

I like one middle name usually, or two if the flow is nice. I like names that flow with each other, but at least one traditional name in the mix.

Girls:
Temperance
Amelia
Emily
Jude
Lucy
Margaret
Juliette
Isla
Madeline
Sofia

Boys:
Cohen
Rhys
Rowan
August
Oliver
Sawyer
Henry
Maxwell
Lucas
Brennan

#17 Cheyenne Autumn

Cheyenne Autumn

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 329 posts
  • Interests:Singing, dancing, writing, sewing.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 05:42 PM

1. Do you have children already? No
Around 25

I want 3 girls and 2 boys

twins. my great grandma had two sets.

smallest: 1 year. Biggest: 4 years

Yes. Hopefully Chinese twins. since China has a one child rule. Ideally I'd adopt babies. I would adopt a thousand times if i could.

7. Do you have a list of your ten favourite names on your profile? I prefer natural names as MN's like Skye or Rose. Either one or two i dont mind :) Top ten girl names: Sarah, Sierra, Arissa, Anberly, Adia, Cadence, Blythe, Brielle, Aurora, Mallory. Top ten boy names: Skylar, Nicholas, Bradley, Aiden, Hunter, Ryan. Micah, Noah, Ashe, Damon.

#18 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 01:10 AM

PaperHeart

At 26 you fall pregnant with your first child; a little boy who you name Theodore Kent. When Theodore is 2 you once again become pregnant, this time with a girl who you name Grace Matilda. 4 years pass and you are once again pregnant with a little girl; Anna Liesel. When Anna is 5 you find out that you have been matched with a 3 year old boy from your home country, and you can bring him home in a few months. You change his name to Jude Rowan. Your family is complete.

Your children: Theodore Kent (11), Grace Matilda (9), Anna Liesel (5), and Jude Rowan (3)
[Theodore, Grace, Anna, and Jude]

Alexis!

Aged 24 you fall pregnant with your first; a little boy named August Henry. When August is 2 you fall pregnant once again, this time with twins! Both are girls, and you name them Temperance Lucy and Juliette Emily. Another year passes and you are pregnant with your fourth, a second son named Rowan Oliver. Two years later your adoption papers are approved and you are matched with a six year old girl in China. You change her first name to Margaret, but keep her Chinese name (Mei-Li), as her middle. Another 2 years pass and you are matched with another little girl; this time a newborn from India. You name her Madeline Sofia. Your family is complete.

Your children: Margaret Mei-Li (8), August Henry (7), Temperance Lucy (5), Juliette Emily (5), Rowan Oliver (4), and Madeline Sofia (0)
[Margaret, August, Temperance, Juliette, Rowan, and Madeline]

Cheyenne Autumn

At 25 you fall pregnant with your first, a handsome boy who you name Nicholas Asher Sky. When Nicholas is 3 you fall pregnant with your second, a little girl named Sarah Camellia Rose. Another year passes and you are pregnant once again, this time with twins! You give birth to a healthy boy named Bradley Rowan Birch, and a gorgeous little girl named Blythe Azalea June. When the twins are 4 you fall pregnant with your third daughter, Aurora Violet Wren. 4 years later you are matched with a set of newborn twins from China, who you fall in love with instantly. The little boy and girl join your home five months later, and you name them Ryan Phoenix Jiang and Cadence Willow Mei. Your family is complete.

Your children: Nicholas Asher Sky (12), Sarah Camellia Rose (9), Bradley Rowan Birch (8), Blythe Azalea June (8), Aurora Violet Wren (4), Ryan Phoenix Jiang (0), and Cadence Willow Mei (0)
[Nicholas, Sarah, Bradley, Blythe, Aurora, Ryan, and Cadence]

• Cheyenne Autumn likes this

#19 Michal Costner

Michal Costner

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:34 PM

- No, and as soon as possible, honestly. Most likely 22-25, though.

- A lot. Seriously, though, ten to twenty.

- More boys than girls. I'm sort of old-fashioned and want there to be enough boys to be able to beat anyone who hurts my baby girls.

- There have been a couple sets of twins, but not in the past two generations.

- Ehhh, lets go with a year for smallest, and five years for largest.

- Yes, every country, every age. There are too many children in the world who need homes for me to be picky.

- No, but I love nickname-y sounding names like Mollee, Kaity, Lena for girls. Boys I tend to like older, classic names that are a little odd like Darcy. Middle names for girls I like names that start with E, boys is pretty much the same as the first names. Three names tends to run in my family, but it's trypically a hyphenated first name instead of two middles, but it doesn't matter.

#20 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:08 AM

Michal Costner

Aged 22 you fall pregnant with your first, a girl who you name Molly-Rose Elise. A year later you have your second, a little boy named Darcy Quentin. 4 years pass and you fall pregnant with identical twins (these aren't genetically determined). You name them Lily-Beth Emma and Katy-Jo Elisabeth. 2 more years go by and you welcome your second son to the family; Casey Hamilton. 5 years go by and you are thrilled to be adopting a set of triplets from Scotland. You name them Isla-Grace Esme, Willoughby Nigel, and Maggie-Ann Eleanor. When the triplets are 2 you adopt a set of twin boys from France, Bellamy Luc and Thaddeus Jean. A year later you fall pregnant again, with your third biological son, Hugo Mikhail. When Hugo is 5 you are pregnant again with another boy, and adopting a girl from China. You name them Norman Jasper and Kelly-Mei Eloise. Your family is complete.

Your children: Molly-Rose Elise (20), Darcy Quentin (19), Lily-Beth Emma (15), Katy-Jo Elisabeth (15), Casey Hamilton (13), Isla-Grace Esme (8), Willoughby Nigel (8), Maggie-Ann Eleanor (8), Bellamy Luc (6), Thaddeus Jean (6), Hugo Mikhail (5), Norman Jasper (0), and Kelly-Mei Eloise (0)
[Molly-Rose, Darcy, Lily-Beth, Katy-Jo, Casey, Isla-Grace, Willoughby, Maggie-Ann, Bellamy, Thaddeus, Hugo, Norman, and Kelly-Mei]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users