Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • Interests:Science, Technology, Property Development, Names

Posted 07 June 2013 - 12:30 PM

1. Do you have children already?
No, 26

2. How many children would be your ideal number?

5 or 6

3. Do you want more boys, more girls, or about an even number of each?
Either 3 girls & 2 boys or 4 girls & 2 boys

4. Do multiples run in your family?
Yes, twins

5. Please state your smallest preferred age gap between children, and your largest preferred age gap.
11 months - 2 and a half years

6. Do you have the desire to adopt in the future?
No

7. Do you have a list of your ten favourite names on your profile?
Yes but it's outdated.

Girls

Gabriella

Seraphina

Georgia

Arden

Manon

Monroe

*Bruna (broo-nah)*

Juliet

Sacha

Jasmine

Matilda

Thea

Lottie

Hani

Nell

Alexandra

Aurelia

Belina

Athena

Venus

Boys

Atticus

*Nello*

Hugo

Aurelius

Aloysius

Theo

Leo

Emmett

Cassius

Julian

I would love two middle names for all.

Thanks! :)

#22 EmilyDance

EmilyDance

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:12 AM

No, when I'm about 20

5 or more biological children, plus adopted

I would like my oldest to be a boy, and my youngest to be a girl. Preferably more boys than girls

Yes

5. Please state your smallest preferred age gap between children, and your largest preferred age gap.
Smallest- 9 months
Largest- 3 years

Yes, I'd like to adopt a boy and a girl from each continent

No
I usually prefer pretty common middle names, just one
Names I like
Boys
Dashiell
Caledon
Cosmin
Trevon
Silas
Bailey
Vincent "Vinny"
Madison
Jediel
Tysal
Declan

Girls
Jaelynn
Nicolette
Marina
Tiara
Aneeka
Viveca
Zora
Tessa
Tyra
Charlotta

ADDITIONAL FACTS
I'm going to homeschool my kids (but I'm not religious at all)

#23 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:40 AM

(I apologise for the lateness of these.)

boocue

Aged 26 you fall pregnant with your first child, and are surprised, but not very, to discover two heartbeats at your first scan. You welcome fraternal twin boys who you name Aurelius Hugo James and Aloysius Theo John. When the boys are 2 you fall pregnant again, this time with only one baby. You welcome your first daughter Seraphina Lottie Nell to the family. A year passes and though you weren't trying you discover that you're once again pregnant. Another baby girl joins the family, and you name her Gabriella Arden Monroe. 2 years pass, and you miss having newborns in the house. You fall pregnant with another set of twins, identical girls. You name your new babies Jasmine Athena Rose and Juliet Alexandra Grace. Your family is complete.

Your children: Aurelius Hugo James (5), Aloysius Theo John (5), Seraphina Lottie Nell (3), Gabriella Arden Monroe (2), Jasmine Athena Rose (nb), and Juliet Alexandra Grace (nb)
[Aurelius, Aloysius, Seraphina, Gabriella, Jasmine, and Juliet]

Hope this is fairly accurate to what you want, and I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to play again to get different name combos, or enter someone you know's favourites to get their family too.

EmilyDance

At 20 you fall pregnant with your first child, a son who you name Vincent James. 3 years after the birth of Vinny you fall pregnant again, at the same time as your adoption for 5 year old twins from China come through. You name your baby girl Jaelynn Rose, and your Chinese twins Silas William and Tessa Marie. Two years pass and you're adopting again, this time from Europe. A sibling set is joining your family from Belgium, in the form of six year old Charlotte Jane and four year old Dashiell John. When Jaelynn turns five you become pregnant again, giving birth to twin girls who you name Nicolette Grace and Marina Hope. A year passes and you're adopting twice this year! You welcome 2 year old Caldeon Michael from Egypt, and siblings Trevon Daniel (5) and Tiara Paige (4) from Texas. Another year passes and you're pregnant again with another baby girl, who you name Zora Christine. When Zora is three you fall pregnant again, and welcome a son named Jediel Oliver to the family. You also adopt a little girl from Melbourne, three year old Tyra Elise. A year passes and you're adopting again, this time you're bringing two boys into your family. Bailey Elijah is seven and from Christchurch, New Zealand, and Tysal Ethan is five and from Zimbabwe. Two years later and you're preparing for the birth of your final children, twin girls who you name Viveca Joy and Aneeka Faith. Your family is complete.

Your children: Silas William (18), Tessa Marie (18), Charlotte Jane (17) Vincent James (16), Dashiell John (15) Jaelynn Rose (13), Trevon Daniel (12), Tiara Paige (11), Caledon Michael (9), Bailey Elijah (9) Nicolette Grace (8), Marina Hope (8), Tysal Ethan (7), Zora Christine (6), Tyra Elise (6) Jediel Oliver (3), Viveca Joy (nb), and Aneeka Faith (nb)
[Silas, Tessa, Charlotte, Vincent, Dashiell, Jaelynn, Trevon, Tiara, Caledon, Bailey, Nicolette, Marina, Tysal, Zora, Tyra, Jediel, Viveca, and Aneeka]
{Adoptions: From Europe (Charlotte and Dashiell), From Africa (Caledon and Tysal), From Asia (Silas and Tessa), From America (Trevon and Tiara), From Australasia (Tyra and Bailey)}

Hope this is fairly accurate to what you want, and I hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to play again to get different name combos, or enter someone you know's favourites to get their family too.

#24 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 06 September 2013 - 02:32 PM

~ No, 22.

~ 3 or 4.

~ If I have 4 kids, I'd want an even amount. If I have 3, I'd want more girls than boys.

~ No.

~ 1.5 = smallest. 3 = largest.

~ No... But maybe. It just depends.

7. Do you have a list of your ten favourite names on your profile? (I'll use these to name your children)
~ I only have 2 combos atm. Ava Madeline (pronounced Mad-uh-line) and Emerson Juliet (nickname Emme, for a girl... Emme is pronounced M-E) and I don't have any boy names on my list atm. I also like Aubrey.
I usually prefer 1 middle name. My style for girls is girly, not usually unisex (although there are exceptions like for Emerson because I just love it...) For boys, it's masculine, no unisex. I know I didn't give you much to go on, but just guess... You don't have to use any of the names I like.

#25 Lawren

Lawren

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 06 September 2013 - 06:22 PM

-No, my ideal age would be 24

- 4 or 5

- For 5 children 3 girls and 2 boys for 4 I would prefer it be equal
- Nope
Smallest a year and a half and the most 4 years.
- I would consider adopting and I would want to adopt an infant Chinese girl.

7. Do you have a list of your ten favourite names on your profile? (I'll use these to name your children)
-Girls: Rylan, Brooklyn, Elizabeth, Emerson, Juliet, Piper, Tessa, Elleson, Claire, Madelyn
-Boys: Beckett, Callen, Will, Colt. Sawyer, Porter, Tucker, Callum, Christopher, Henry
- One middle name and I don’t have a preference for middle name style.

#26 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 07 September 2013 - 01:33 AM

Madi <3

Aged 22 you fall pregnant with your first child, a baby girl who you name Ava Madeleine. When Ava is three you fall pregnant again, with another baby girl who you name Emerson Juliet. 2 years later you welcome your first son to the family, Gideon Levi. Another 2 years pass and you're pregnant with your final child, another boy who you name Thomas Elijah. Your family is complete.

Your children: Ava Madeleine (7), Emerson Juliet (4), Gideon Levi (2), and Thomas Elijah (nb)
[Ava, Emme, Gideon, and Thomas]

Lawren

At 24 you fall pregnant with your first child, a boy who you name Callen Tucker. 4 years pass and you fall pregnant again, this time with a baby girl; Piper Madelyn. A year and a half later you discover you're expecting another baby girl who you name Rylan Elizabeth. When Rylan is 2 you fall pregnant with your fourth child, another boy. You welcome Beckett Christopher to the family. Another 4 years pass and you welcome your third daughter to the family, Elleson Juliet. When Elleson is 2 you get a call saying that the adoption agency have matched you with an infant girl in China. You name your new addition Tessa Claire. Your family is complete.

Your children: Callen Tucker (13.5), Piper Madelyn (9.5), Rylan Elizabeth (8), Beckett Christopher (6), Elleson Juliet (2, and Tessa Claire (nb)
[Callen, Piper, Rylan, Beckett, Elleson, and Tessa]

#27 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 08:13 AM

No. I'd like to start having kids somewhere around 24-26.

Four would be great, but anywhere from three to five.

I'd like to have more boys or an even number, but I'd be happy with anything.

Not really. I have cousins that are twins and that's about it.

Smallest: 2 years; largest: 4-5 years.

No, not really.

I prefer one middle name.

Top ten:

Boys- Ciaran, Jason, Roran, Thomas, Alexander, John, Nico, Matthias, Peter, Carson

Girls- Lily, Annalise, Maeve, Thalia, Vivian/Vivienne, Eden, Guinevere, Leah, Laurel, Hazel

#28 Vix

Vix

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Naming, Babysitting, Concerts.

Posted 07 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

- no. about 20/21

- more boys. 4 boys and a girl

- yes

- because of my siblings and I, my shortest age gap would be 13 months and the largest would be 16 years :/

- no

- I do but they need updating and I love double middle names. Here's my updated list:

(Girls)

Sophia Joyce Aurora

Madeline Anna Grey

Allyn Charlotte May

Echo Juliette Faith

Josie Eleanor Yvonne

Alicen Grace Kristine

Alixis Kay Nicole

Quinn Celeste Rose

Maysie Jo Ann

Hollin Jane Louise

(Boys)

Rogan Jack Matthew

Kennedy Johnathan Chord

Kaedan Anchor Liam

Wesley James Rian

Lincoln Spencer Zane

Graham Thomas Kai

Declan Niall Jase

Sawyer Micah Lane

Asher Benjamin Rue

Finn William Garth

#29 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 07 September 2013 - 06:28 PM

Do you have children?

No. 23yrs

How many children is your ideal number?

Do you want more boy, girls, or about even of both?

about even

do multiples run in your family?

yes

smallest preffered gap an largest preffered gap?

2 years and 3 years

Do you have the desire to adopt in the future?

no

Do you have a list of your top 10 names on your profile?

no, but I like different and popular names

other info: they would have cousins Ava, Caleb, Caden, Caitlyn, and Gwendalynn

#30 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 08:02 AM

1. No. 22 years
2. 12
3. about even
4. yes
5. shortest 2 years. longest 3 years.
6. no
7. no, but I would like all first names to start with the same letter.

other info: they would have cousins Ava, Caden, Caleb, Caitlynn, and Gwendalynn.

#31 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 08 September 2013 - 05:12 PM

- No, but around 25 I want to start having kids.

- Five!!!
- One more girl than boy.
- They do, my mom has a twin, and so do a lot of my cousins and aunts.
- Smallest is a year
- Largest is 9 years
- No, not really.

- I prefer one middle name. Quirky, not really common names, but not made up names.
Girls: Boys:
Savannah Grace Austin James
Keanna Jaylene Taylor Joshua
Kassidy Nicole Declan Seth
MacKenzie Lily Spencer Gage
Janae Dana Keaton Kyle

#32 ElizabethRuth

ElizabethRuth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,396 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 07:23 PM

- No, maybe around 26. (I'm 22 now)

- Four or Five

- No preference

- Nope

- Smallest is a year
- Largest is 6 years

- i've thought about it.

-I'm not as happy with my girl list but here are my names.
Girls: Bridget, Caroline, Eleanor, Grace, Kate, Madelyn, Monica, Sarah, Sophie, Vanessa
Boys:Anthony, Eli, Ethan, Evan, James, Liam, Luke, Nicholas, Noah, Peter

#33 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 09:57 AM

Jenna_Lee

Aged 25 you fall pregnant with your first, a girl who you name Thalia Lorelei. When Thalia is 3 you fall pregnant again, this time with a boy who you name Roran Lee. 4 years pass and you are once again pregnant, this time you give birth to another girl, Annalise Eden. 2 years pass with your three children, and you're missing having a newborn around the house. You give birth to another boy who you name Carson Thomas. 5 years pass and you're happy with your family when you discover that you're unexpectedly pregnant. You're excited when you welcome your final son, Nico Alexander. Your family is complete.

Your children: Thalia Lorelei (14), Roran Lee (11), Annalise Eden (7), Carson Thomas (5), and Nico Alexander (nb)
[Thalia, Roran, Annalise, Carson, and Nico]

Tori Elizabeth

At age 21 you fall pregnant with your first child, a boy who you name Kaedan Anchor Liam. When Kaedan is 4 you fall pregnant again with another boy who you name Wesley James Rian. 1 year passes with your two boys and you're pregnant once again. You give birth to another boy who you name Asher Benjamin Rue. When Your sons are 10, 6, and 5, you are pregnant again, this time with twins! You give birth to a boy and a girl named Rogan Jack Matthew and Maysie Jo Ann. Your family is complete.

Your children: Kaedan Anchor Liam (10), Wesley James Rian (6), Asher Benjamin Rue (5), Rogan Jack Matthew (nb), and Maysie Jo Ann (nb)
[Kaedan, Wesley, Asher, Rogan, and Maysie]

kenzi9311

When you're 23 you fall pregnant with your first child, a girl named Eastyn Renee. When Eastyn is two you fall pregnant with twin boys who you name Milo Jacob and Matthias John. 3 years pass and you welcome another set of twins, this time you have two girls who you name Everleigh Grace and Emerson Jane. Another three years pass and you're pregnant with your sixth child, another boy who you name Maxwell Harvey. Your family is complete.

Your children: Eastyn Renee (8), Milo Jacob (6), Matthias John (6), Everleigh Grace (3), Emerson Jane (3), and Maxwell Harvey (nb)
[Eastyn, Milo, Matthias, Everleigh, Emerson, and Maxwell]

kenzi9311 (2)

Aged 22 you fall pregnant with your first child, a boy who you name Fisher James. 2 years pass and you fall pregnant again, this time with triplets. You name your babies Flora Elise, Fiona Rose, and Francine Jessica. Another two years pass and you fall pregnant again, this time you have twin boys who you name Franklin Harry and Ferris Yuan. 3 years later you give birth again, this time to a little girl who you name Farrah Hermione. When Farrah is two you fall pregnant with another set of twins who you name Frederick George and Fallon Marie. Another 2 years later and you're pregnant again with another set of triplets who you name Farley Michael, Finley Daniel, and Fleur Jasmine. Your family is complete.

Your children: Fisher James (11), Flora Elise (9), Fiona Rose (9), Francine Jessica (9), Franklin Harry (7), Ferris Yuan (7), Farrah Hermione (4), Frederick George (2), Fallon Marie (2), Farley Michael (0), Finley Daniel (0), and Fleur Jasmine (0)
[Fisher, Flora, Fiona, Francine, Franklin, Ferris, Farrah, Frederick, Fallon, Farley, Finley, and Fleur]

babynamingbailey

At 25 you fall pregnant with your first, a girl who you name Kassidy Nicole. A year passes and you're pregnant again, this time you have a son who you name Spencer Gage. 4 years later you welcome twins to the family; Savannah Grace and Austin James. Another year passes and you welcome your third daughter to the world, MacKenzie Lily. Your family is complete.

Your children: Kassidy Nicole (6), Spencer Gage (5), Savannah Grace (1), Austin James (1), and MacKenzie Lily (nb)
[Kassidy, Spencer, Savannah, Austin, and MacKenzie]

ElizabethRuth

Aged 26 you fall pregnant with your first child, a girl you name Bridget Sarah. Six years pass and Bridget has been begging for a baby brother or sister for about a year. You fall pregnant and surprise her on her birthday with the announcement. You welcome a baby girl who you name Caroline, and Bridget gives her the middle name Grace. A year passes and you are pregnant again. Bridget is excited and wishes hard for another baby sister when she blows out her candles. Her wish is granted when you bring home Madelyn Kate. When Madelyn is 4 you fall pregnant again, this time the girls are all wishing for a brother. You bring home another daughter to the disappointment of your girls, and you name her Sophie Vanessa. You had planned to have no more children, but you discover you're pregnant on Sophie's first birthday. You finally bring home the son your daughters and husband wanted. You name your new baby boy Anthony James. Your family is complete.

Your children: Bridget Sarah (12), Caroline Grace (6), Madelyn Kate (5), Sophie Vanessa (1), and Anthony James (0)
[Bridget, Caroline, Madelyn, Sophie, and Anthony]

• ElizabethRuth likes this

#34 mom2maci0113

mom2maci0113

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 160 posts
  • Interests:Being a good mom & wife
    Making baby name list
    Being an Admin on Naming Baby (Facebook page)

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:33 PM

Yes. I have one daughter named Maci Michelle Ann Carter. She is 7 months old (born January 31, 2013). I was 20 when she was born

2 or 3

Doesnt matter. I like surprises

Yes (Twins)

Smallest - 2 years
Largest - 10 years

Yes. Ukraine or Bulgaria. 3-12 (Older children who aren't the ones usually get adopted are the ones I'd be most interested in adopting myself). No gender preference. One time adoption unless there are a sibiling set that is in the system then I wouldn't want to split them up.

Yes I have the 10 favorite on my profile. I prefer classic names for middles names (usually family names). I like 2 middle names. (My daughter & husband have 2 middle names, as well as a lot of my family members.

#35 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 09 September 2013 - 02:07 PM

-No, I'd like to start a family when I'm 26 or 27.

4 kids

More Boys

No

2-3 years.

I would love to adopt as many kids as I can! :) I'd love a boy from Uganda and a boy from Congo, maybe a girl from China or Japan and a girl from India. Maybe a little boy from Ecuador, or two :) I'd want to adopt them when they were 5 years old or younger.

- If yes, what sort of style do you prefer for middle names? Do you like one, or two middles?
- If no, you can list 10 names you like for each gender here, or state which style(s) you like for firsts. Please also answer the 2 questions for answering 'yes' too.
I like two middles.
Names I like:
Silas
Nehemiah
Asa
Ezra
Archer
Kevin
Franklin
Lyle
Zedekiah "Zed"
Fergus

Evangeline
Líadan
Holland
Sophia
Juliet
Liliana
Amelia
Elodie
Aria
Carys

#36 Barbie

Barbie

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:Writing, reading, sign language, riding horses, volunteering, working with children, and teaching martial arts!

Posted 10 September 2013 - 03:23 PM

No, age 22

6-10

doesn't matter

Yes, several ( I like my twins to start with the same letter or have opposite initials)

18mo.- 5yr.

I would love to adopt as many kids as I can! Sibling groups or singles would be great if available from Russia, Ethiopia, and Haiti.

Girls:
Felicity Mae
Clarice Alexandra
Gwen Piper
Paisely Willow
Faith Elina
Fallon Clarissa
Locklyn Maisie
Jessa Corinne
Kirsten Whitney
Evangeline Raquel

Boys:
Maximus Flynn
Levi Othniel
Talon Reid
Jaxon Quinn
Toby Mason
Asa Royal
Silas Arrow
Colton Felix
Archer Lincoln
Titus Jeremiah

#37 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 11:52 AM

- no. 24

- an even number

- yes

- Shortest 1 year. Largest 4 years.

- no

- No but here is my list

(Girls)
Fallon, Finley, Evey, Liv, Grae, Lily, Winter, Sage, Eliana, Estella, Eastyn, Gwenyth and Bostyn

(Boys)
Boston, Fisher, Gunnar, Lane, Rett, Easton, Mason, Liam, Gannon, Elliott and Wyatt

#38 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:03 PM

- yes 1 a girl named Ava Nicole (adopted from Montana){2}

- an even number

- no

- shortest 4 years. longest 4 years.

- yes all children will be adopted from the US only.

- No but here are her favorite names

(Girl) Taylor Marie

(Boy) Jaden Paul

#39 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:36 PM

- no. 23 years.

- an even number

- yes twins

- shortest 2 years. longest 4 years.

- no

- No but here are her favorite names. She prefers double middle names

(Girl) Hattie, Sage, and Emmalyn

(Boy) Liam, Levi, and Aiden

#40 Strawberrygirl21

Strawberrygirl21

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,253 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 12:43 PM

Posted Today, 01:03 PM
- no. 24 years.

- more boys, 5 boys and 3 girls.

- yes

- shortest 3 years. longest 4 years.

- no

- No but here are my favorite names. I prefer double middle names.

(Girls)
Fallon, Finley, Evey, Liv, Grae, Lily, Winter, Sage, Eliana, Estella, Eastyn, Gwenyth and Bostyn

(Boys)
Boston, Fisher, Gunnar, Lane, Rett, Easton, Mason, Liam, Gannon, Elliott and Wyatt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users