• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:54 AM

I have a working title for the book I'm currently writing, and would love some opinions on it, and what sort of story you imagine when you read the title.

The current title is Immortal.

Thanks in advance!

#2 MommaMeg

MommaMeg

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 364 posts
  • Interests:I love....Reading, Napping in a Hammock, Playing with Nora, making Wyatt laugh, Walking my dogs, Singing, Watching Movies, Running, Wearing Sunglasses, Walking barefoot on soft grass, making my husband laugh, remembering good things that have happened in my life, writing short stories, thinking up baby names...

Posted 05 January 2015 - 11:22 AM

Hmmm... 

I think of a story about a young man who is, in fact, Immortal. Not a vampire or angel or anything like that, he just for some reason is immortal. He has been kind of a loner for a long time (obviously) until he finds the girl that he wants to keep with him. She becomes Immortal too and he has to help her adjust to her new life...... and, predictably, they fall in love! LOL. 

Just my thoughts, your story is probably a lot more creative than my idea! 

#3 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 08:47 PM

I think of a guy who is an outsider in the world, mysterious and shadowy, and, yes, immortal. I picture a black-and-white cover with the word Immortal in 3-D print along the bottom. Seems like a story I would read!

#4 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 06 January 2015 - 04:51 AM

Thanks ladies! I was worried people would immediately think of vampires, which is definitely not what my story is about! Think I'll definitely stick with this title for now :)

#5 MiaKatie

MiaKatie

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 08:33 PM

It's definitely a great title! I'll look for it on the bookstore shelves someday. Good luck!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users