• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:19 PM

Emma Caroline?
Opinions would be appreciated. Be honest. Thank you!
Also, if Emma got a sister, her name would be Aubree Jane.
(I probably should include that I am NOT pregnant, just looking for opinions on my future kids' names. :))
Thank you for your opinion! Each opinion will be taken into account and you don't have to sugarcoat.

#2 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:34 PM

Opinions are wanted...

#3 ShannonElizabeth

ShannonElizabeth

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 830 posts

Posted 08 January 2013 - 04:46 PM

I really like both names. I have a sweet spot for the name Emma, and it's on my list as a potential name. Caroline is also on my list but as an "extra" sort of thing.
Emma Caroline sounds good with Aubree Jane as well, the styles are pretty much the same and the names sound lovely together.

#4 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,883 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 08 January 2013 - 09:45 PM

Emma Caroline is beautiful :) I adore Emma, and Caroline is one I love but Mike doesn't. It goes very well if Aubree Jane!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users