Anyone and EVERYONE! I NEED your help!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:46 PM

Go ahead. Call me crazy. I, crazily enough, recently wrote a story BUT didn't name ANY characters until the end. So, I need a second opinion. Tell me what you think of when you hear these names.

Girls:
Anastasia Keltor
Grace Flenge
Kaitlee Donovan
Quinn Gray
Opal Jennings

Boys:
Carter Hadley
Haden Emlor
Axel Blaire

Parents(that appear in the story):
Jemima and Harrison Keltor(Anastasia)
Isaac and Harper Jennings(Opal)
Lillian and James Hadley(Carter)

What comes to mind? Thanks in advance.

#2 pixiejayy

pixiejayy

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

i like some of the combinations. though i'm not big on grace flenge, haden emlor, or axel blaire.

#3 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 02 December 2012 - 04:35 PM

Anastasia Keltor - i definitely think a girly girl.

Grace Flenge - she seems more quiet. A pretty girl, maybe an only child or one of few? Has a general plan for life though doesnt over think it

Kaitlee Donovan - I imagine blonde and ditsy but lovable to those she cares about. She's a tad strong willed but when it comes to people she admires she's much less demanding.

Quinn Gray - I imagine her more outgoing and a little dorky. A genuine person

Opal Jennings - very crafty, like her parents. I imagie an artistic girl, a tad quirky as well. I imagine her as a younger sister as well for whatever reason

Carter Hadley - not to be offensive, but I imagine a flamboyant sort of boy with this name :blush: fashion smart and spends most his time with ladies <3 a sweet boy, friends with all

Haden Emlor - i imagine studious

Axel Blaire - I imagine a tough boy, or at least a boy who's parents want him to be tough.

#4 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 10:33 PM

Anastasia Keltor- I'd think possibly goes by the nn Ana, Stasia, or Stacy. Probably a girly girl. I'd think red hair? Miss popular.

Grace Flenge- Not a fan of the last name, makes me think of flem. But Grace I would think would be smart, quiet, and reserved.

Kaitlee Donavan- Cute and preppy, dark hair with a lighter complexion. Best friends with Anastasia and Quinn.

Quinn Gray- I'd imagine blonde, and besties with Kaitlee and Stasia.

Opal Jennings- Genuine but misunderstood. Highly underestimated.

Carter Hadley- Quarter back. Dating either Kaitlee, Anastasia, or Quinn. Blonde or Dark hair with blue eyes.

Haden Emlor- Emlor is kind of an odd last name. This kid, I'd imagine, is either best friends with Carter, or the geeky kid. Maybe friends with Opal.

Axel Blaire- This kid is BA. Rocker to the core, I'd imagine in detention a lot.

As for the parents' names the only one that I don't think works is Jemima, makes me think of Aunt Jemima, which makes me want pancakes and sausage smothered in maple syrup.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users