Photo

Im NEW HERE and I LOVE names, I have 3 names list docs, I need help pairing the names..

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dani.G21

Dani.G21

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:I love reading. Doing Puzzles. Coloring. Spending time with nieces and nephews. And, of course, I like playing around with name combos.

Posted 25 March 2014 - 03:49 PM

SO..My name is Keala (key-la). As stated in the title, I have 3 names list documents saved on my computer. I have 1 completed boys doc; 1 completed girls doc; 1 girls list in progress. Im trying to match/pair names; first and middles. I tend to like the more rare, uncommon and unique names. I also have a list of unisex names in progress and am in the process of gathering more boy names to create my 2nd boy names list. Anyhow, if you could help me pair them up, I would really appreciate it.

Okay. I have the name Femi paired on both of my girl docs and I don't know which middle name goes better. Pick for me?

FEMI MICAIAH (mi-kay-uh) OR FEMI SERAFINA.    The other names that have yet to be paired are as follows:

Allyriane

Brijit

Coralyn

Cybil

Dasha

Effy

Hadasah

Iris

Joedy

Judith

Lilou

Miacodah (Me-ah-co-duh)

Millicent

Nora

Norma

Persephone (I pronounce it as its spelled: Purse-eh-phone)

Poppy

Posy

Raisa

Raya

Rivy

Ryn

Skielyn

Trixy

Zayda.

#2 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 31 March 2014 - 03:30 PM

Hello, welcome to BNG :) I have a lot of lists, but I've created a master spreadsheet of all the names I like to bring out and look at when my combinations just don't feel very 'fresh' any more.

I prefer Femi Micaiah of the two, but the M sounds clash a little bit in my opinion. As for your long list I'm going to bold the ones I love, leave the ones I like, and strike out the ones I dislike.

Allyriane

Brijit

Coralyn

Cybil

Dasha

Effy - Would prefer Effie spelling.

Hadasah

Iris

Joedy - I love Jody (this spelling), but on a boy.

Judith

Lilou

Miacodah (Me-ah-co-duh)

Millicent - Millie is cute.

Nora

Norma

Persephone (I pronounce it as its spelled: Purse-eh-phone) - I love this name with the Purr-seph-oh-knee pronunciation.

Poppy

Posy

Raisa

Raya

Rivy

Ryn

Skielyn

Trixy

Zayda

My favourites from your list are probably Poppy and Effie.

For putting names together I like to use this webpage. I take the first and second name on the list and see if I like that, you can randomise it as many times as you like and it will give you some idea of which names you like together. I'll do one list just to show you what you can come up with.

Hadasah Poppy

Miacodah Dasha

Iris Coralyn

Cybil Lilou

Joedy Persephone

Raya Effy

Norma Brijit

Judith Ryn

Skielyn Rivy

Trixy Raisa

Posy Nora

Allyriane Zayda

Millicent Effy

Hope this helps! :)

Hannah x

#3 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:02 PM

I love Nora, Poppy, and Posy from your list!

Nora Poppy is a lovely combo.
Posy Millicent?

#4 penelopemma

penelopemma

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 April 2014 - 03:06 PM

I love Poppy and Effie, though I'm a bit biased.

My name is Penelope Emma and everyone calls me Poppy for short. My younger sister's name is Euphemia (you-fem-ia) Mary and everyone calls her Effie for short. And I agree, Effie is definitely a prettier spelling than Effy :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users