4 replies to this topic

#1 agallaher12

agallaher12

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:48 AM

So my friend told me the other day that she was talking to some Co workers about names and one of them recently had a little boy and named him...

*Elias Thayer*

I personally fell in love! What are your thoughts?

#2 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:52 AM

I think Elias Thayer is a great name.  I adore Elias and Thayer complements Elias really well. 

#3 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:06 PM

I like the sound of it. Is the H in Thayer used as in 'the'? Or is it silent like in Thomas? Either way, I like it :)

#4 Remy Hadley

Remy Hadley

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 7,884 posts
  • Interests:♥ baby names ♥ pasta ♥ sherlock holmes ♥ knitting / crocheting ♥ hiking ♥ dogs ♥ sea creatures ♥ birds ♥ nature documentaries ♥ peaceful parenting ♥ cooking ♥

Posted 08 April 2014 - 04:28 PM

I heard Thayer pronounced as They-err, sort of, Ashooles :) I think its The Lying Games that has a character names Thayer and the 'th' was pronounced how it looks :)

I really like Elias Thayer though! It just musters up an image of a handsome little boy. (or, I suppose, a handsome man). Just seems like a nice guys name too. Idk why :)

#5 agallaher12

agallaher12

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 351 posts

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:15 PM

I heard Thayer pronounced as They-err, sort of, Ashooles :) I think its The Lying Games that has a character names Thayer and the 'th' was pronounced how it looks :)

I really like Elias Thayer though! It just musters up an image of a handsome little boy. (or, I suppose, a handsome man). Just seems like a nice guys name too. Idk why :)

yes. Your correct on the lying games reference and the pronunciation. I love the name! <3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users