• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 10 December 2010 - 09:54 PM

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11

Part 12

Two years later you finally feel it's time to reunite with your family, your youngest are 5 and you feel they are old enough to handle it. After a few weeks of searching you phone them up, and it's an emotional reunion. You speak for hours then arrange to meet up.

You see your siblings for the first time since you were 17. How many do you have? You decide how old they are.

1) One
2) Three
3) Two
4) four
5) One
6) Five

Odd boys
Even girls

Their names:
Girls first name
Boys first name
Middle names: you choose

Roll if they have kids

Even yes
Odd no

Roll 1 six sided die for # children for all those who have children

Names:

Charlotte, Eleanor, Juliet, Beatrice, Isobel, Noelle, Madeleine, Ella, Grace, Catherine, Beatrix, Eloise, Bethany, Cadence, Holly, Scarlett, Amelia, Rose, Imogen, Talia, Heidi, Mackenzie, Ruby, Matilda, Phoebe, Daisy, Isla, Megan, Anya, Calliope, Amelie, Lillian, Olivia, Freya, Layla, Niamh, Hazel, Ida, Annabel, Lola, Autumn, Cassidy, Sailor, Violet, Sienna, Willow, Genevieve, Molly, Dominique, Catalina, Tallulah, Celine, Chloe, Delilah, Clara, Eden, Emmaline, Aria, Hannah, Emily, Harmony, Faye, Jenna, Evie, Roxanne, Brianna, Cadence, Rosalie, Amber, Sapphire, Natalia, Sinead, Tegan, Opal, Alyssa, Alexis, Ava, Naomi, Leanne, Bethany, Holly, Saffron, Ava, Claire, Aria, Faye, Hope, Alyssa, Elodie.

James, Elliot, Jack, Samuel, Callum, Jasper, Henry, Thomas, Aidan, Rowan, Lorcan, Owen, Finley, Flynn, Alistair, Kai, Caleb, Elijah, Adam, Jacob, Oliver, Liam, Emmett, Sebastian, Lucas, Miles, Nathan, Leo, Isaac, Micah, Gabriel, Brody, Zachary, Noah, Caden, Mathew, Joel, Cody, Asher, Jaden, Austin, Asa, Roman, Chandler, Aimon, Connor, Daniel, Tristan, Wyatt, Cain, Otis, Oakley, Dylan, Cyrus, Cassius, Euan, Louis, Lysander, Kai, Seth, Phineas, Ethan, Benjamin, Bennett, Leif, Joshua, Riley, Ace, Axel, Tristan, Emory, Bentley, Caelan, Carlisle, Raphael, Christian, Dominic, Fabian, Declan, Phillip, Caleb, Hugo, Matthew, Robert, Forrest, Rider, Joseph, Isaiah, Lucian, Scott, Tanner, Wyatt.

#2 ashooles

ashooles

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,952 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:20 PM

My name is Rose Helen Calkins. I am 17 years old, going to a prestegious private high school in North Carolina. I have green eyes and red hair. My boyfriend is Arthur Noel Zidlicky. He has jet black eyes and light brown hair. The two of us have been secretly dating for several months now as my parents despise hime, but I am madly in love with him.

In December of my senior year of highschool, I find out I am pregnant. This comes as a massive shock to me and unable to tell my family or Arthur, I run away to New York, where I meet a lady. She allows me to stay in her small cafe. Nine months later, I give birth to a baby boy who I name Caleb Joel. He has my red hair and green eyes.

Two years after little Caleb was born and I am still living in the same cafe in the spare room with Caleb. I still think a lot about my family, but I know it is best that I don't see them ever again. Out of the blue, as I was taking Caleb for a walk, a young, goodlooking man came into the cafe. His name is Charles Duff Masters. He is a teacher at a local school, with hazel eyes and black hair. The two of us become serious very quickly.

A year later, Charlie proposes to me and we marry in a Grand Hotel. On 0our honeymoon and I begin to feel sick. To be sure, I take a pregnancy test and find out I am pregnant. I later discover I am having twins!! Of course, I am excited, but scared at the same time. How can I afford three kids? I give birth to Miles Bruno & Caroline Clare. Both of the twins have my red hair and green eyes.

Four months after having the twins, I decide to go to night classes to get some more training in teaching. It has interested me since I married Charlie. Just after Caleb turned four, I found out I was pregnant again. Both of us were very anxious. How are we meant to support four children under the age of four? But, of course, we were happy as well. This time, we decide to find out the sex of our baby to be more prepared. We are delighted when we discover we are having a girl. We name her Arabella Mabel. Like her three siblings, Arabella has my green eyes and my red hair.

When Arabella is just six weeks old I recieve the most devestating news. Charlie has been killed in a car crash. This terrifies me for the future and I make the decision to move to Bath, England to start afresh. I have just enough savings for myself and my four children. In Bath, I settle down and start my own business as an English tutor for children struggling. It is a very rewarding job and I really love it. A year after living in England and Caleb is now 5, the twins are two and little Arabella is 1. After making an arangement with my neighbour, they mind my kids, while I go out to a club, the first break I have had since moving. Regretfully, I end up having a one night stand with a stranger and I can't even remember his name or what he looks like. Nine months later, though, I give birth to a baby boy who I name Lawrence Charles, Charles being after my husband. Lawrence has my green eyes and blonde hair, which must have come from his father.

Four years later and things are going well for my family. All of my children are now in school and my tutoring business is going well. I have finally just started to get over losing Charlie. Sometimes I wish I had my family around to help me, but I am glad my last name change and new home is enough to keep me hidden. One day I unexpectedly meet a much older man named Conall James Atherton who sweeps me off my feet. I find out a bit later that he is extremly wealthy and already has three children. There is Grey Auric who is 14, Allegra Liliana who is 11 and the youngest (aged 8) is FitzWilliam Chance. His ex wife abandoned him long ago. When I introduce him to my own five childre, he is more than happy to accept them. He loves children. Conall has hazel eyes and black hair. A year later, we marry in a posh ceremony with over 200 guests and straight afterwards, we move into a new home which consists of 20 bedrooms. It is a lovely stately home!

A year after my second marriage I find out that I am pregnant again. Although our family is already massive, we are excited. I am excited that I am now able to be a stay at home mum after earning a lot of money from selling my tutoring business. I have a beautiful baby girl and we name her Cora Grace. She has my green eyes and Conalls's black hair. Three years after Cora's birth, we try for one more baby. Everything is going well. I have a little boy this time and we name him William John-Will for short. He looks just like his dad!

When Will was five months old, things began to turn bad with Conall. He was working back late every day and would come home drunk afterwards. I would often take all the kids on day trips so they wouldn't have to see their dad. I was too scared to leave. Before will was even one, he came home one night anf forced me to have sex. This resulted in a pregnancy, which I was terrified about. My little girl, Elizabeth Candace was born two months early, so at first, a lot of my time was spent with her in the hospital. She had my green eyes and red hair. The violence at home was continuing, so by the time Lizzie came home, I decided I needed to get divorced quickly and leave.

Conall and I were in the middle of the divorce process when he was sentenced for a very long time for money laundering, domestic abuse and tax evasion. While he is in jail, I am left to raise 11 children on my own and to make it all worse, I find out I am pregnant with triplets. I give birth to Alyssa Alexis, who black hair and brown eyes and her two brothers David Jacob and Daniel Aiden. The boys both have brown eyes and red hair.

Three years after I had twins, I realise that it is time for me to move out of my ex husband's house. Through the divorce, I have recieved quite a lot of money and I decide to use it to move back to America. All the children are very excited, as my oldest four children are the only ones who have ever been there before. I move back to my old neighbourhood and Grey (my eldest step child) moves next door with his wife Dawn and their two daughters Ashley Hannah (3) and Mia Elizabeth (1). My eldest child, Caleb, goes to college.

Two years later, I decide it is about time that I had a reunion with my family. It's the first time since I was 17. I spend a few weeks searching and eventually call them up. We talk for hours and eventually arrange to meet, which ends up being very emotional. I meet up with my four sisters and one brother whose names are: Ruth Lynn, Laura Shelby, Jill Britney, Simon Tate and Patricia Grace.

DSS: Grey Auric (26)
--DW: Dawn Beryl (25)
---DD: Ashley Hannah (5)
---DD: Mia Elizabeth (3)
DSD: Allegra Liliana (23)
DS: Caleb Joel (21)
DSS: FitzWilliam Chance (20)
DS/DD: Miles Bruno/Caroline Clare (18)
DD: Arabella Mabel (17)
DS: Lawrence Charles (16)
DD: Cora Grace (10)
DS: William John (7)
DD: Elizabeth Candace (6)
DS/DS/DD: David Jacob/Daniel Aiden/Alyssa Alexis (5)

Ruth Lynn (42)
--DH (43): Louis Carsile
---DD (17): Amber Noelle
---DD (16): Charlotte Natalia
---DD (13): Leanne Genevieve
---DD (10): Catalina Rosalie
---DS: (8): Fabian Emory
Laura Shelby (39)
--DH (41): Caelan Matthew
---DS (19): Ace Connor
---DD (17): Bethany Roxanne
---DS (12): Tristan Raphael
---DD (9): Celine Sapphire
Jill Britney (37)
--DH (37): Austin Isaac
Simon Tate (33)
--DW (34): Naomi Hope
Patricia Grace (30):
--DH (36): Elijah Christian

#3 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 10:46 PM

Me: Jasmine Elizabeth Jonas/ Blue Eyes/ Black Hair
Boyfriend: Adrian Caspar Grayson/ Brown Eyes/Red Hair
Home: North Carolina

I'm a senior this december and I found out I'm pregnant. I couldn't tell Adrian, so I ran away. Nine months later, in the hospital room, I gave birth to a little boy. He has Ade's brown eyes and my black hair. I fell in love with my little boy, Joel Matthew

Joel is two years old and doing great. I met this guy at the supermarket. His name is Benjamin Eamon Craig and he works as a policeman. He has brown eyes and black, dyed hair.

Oh MY! Ben proposed to me today at the beach. We marry at a local church. On our honeymoon in london, I begin getting very sick. As I find out, I'm pregnant, with twins! When they arrive, I found a little boy and girl! My first little girl! Lance Brendan and Elizabeth Grace. Lance has Ben's eyes and his hair. Elizabeth has My eyes and hair!

Ben and Jazzy Craig with Joey, Lance and Lizzy.

I have desided to study teaching, but then, I found out I'm pregnant, AGAIN! We don't find out, but then, when it's born, I had a beautiful baby boy!
Elias Axel. He has Ben's eyes and my black hair!

After Ben died, with four children, we got up and moved to Norwich. Regretfully, I was r**ed by a stranger and ended up getting pregnant. I started my own business as a photographer as well. Nine months later, I give birth to another baby boy. Stuart Benjamin. He must look like his dad, because he has green eyes and light brown hair.

Jazzy, Joey, Lance, Lizzy, Eli and Stuart.

I met another guy today named Callum Jacob Thomas. He has brown eyes and blonde hair. He doesn't mind my five kids either! He adopted them! He has three boys, 14, 11 and 8 named, Gardiner Russell, Price Elliot, and Clay Elton. We move into a 20 bedroom house.

Callum and Jazzy Thomas with Gard, Price, Joey, Clay, Lance, Lizzy, Eli and Stuart.

A couple of years later, I found out I'm pregnant, again! I gave birth to a beautiful boy named Henry Jasper. Three years later, I'm pregnant again. With another boy! Logan William! Both look like Cal.

Cal and Jazzy Thomas with Gard, Prince Joe, Clay, Lance, Liz, Eli, Stuart, Henry, and Logan

Now, since my husband is always working and drunk, I have taken the kids to other places, so they don't have to see their father. I soon, get pregnant again, I had a little baby girl. Addison Jaylee was born and looks just like me!

To my dismay, after filing for a divorse, I'm pregnant again! With his babies as I found out. Triplets were born, with all my looks, in my dreams, my little Aiden Joseph looks just like his father. My other two, are Gabriel John and Lilly Madison.

Jasmine Thomas; Gardiner Russell, Prince Elliot, Joel Matthew, Clay Elton, Lance Brenden, Elizabeth Grace, Elias Axel, Stuart Benjamin, Henry Jasper, Logan William, Addison Jaylee, Aiden Joseph, Gabriel John and Lilly Madison.

We have descided to move back to America. All the kids are so glad! Gardiner and his wife are moving as well! Prince, Clay, Lance and Lizzy are all going to college!
My Step grandchildren:
Emily Olivia Thomas - 3
Alexis Taylor Thomas - 2
Ryan James - 1

Jasmine Thomas; Gard, Prince, Joe, Clay, Lance, Lizzy, Eli, Sam, Henry, Logan, Addy, Aid, Gabe and Lil
-------------------------------

I am finally going to see my siblings! I have two, one sister and one brother. Diana Claire Hudson and Benjamin David Jonas.
Diana and Cole Hudson: Chloe Opal, Kai Seth, Riley Chandler, Axel Wyatt
Benjamin and Leah Jonas: Benjamin Robert, Matthew Forrestt, Clara Eden, Rider Isaiah, Miles Tristin, Daniel Cody

#4 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 11 December 2010 - 05:33 AM

Lily Katherine Jenkins
41 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Black Hair
Studied Photography
Moved to Bath after the death of her husband
Worked as a child minder
Moved into 9 bedroomed house after marrying Jasper.

Nicholas Joseph Garfield
41 Years Old
Blue Eyes and Blonde Hair

Benjamin Declan Finn
41 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Light Brown Hair
Met at the Library; Works as a Teacher

Jasper William Jackson
51 Years Old
Green Eyes and Red Hair

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Aaron Joseph Garfield
21 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Blonde Hair

Elizabeth Faith Finn
18 Years Old

Alexander Dominic Finn
18 Years Old

Sophia Grace Finn
17 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Black Hair

Benjamin Declan Finn
16 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Dark Brown Hair

Elliott Jasper Jackson
26 Years Old
Green Eyes and Red Hair

Russell Edward Jackson
23 Years Old
Green Eyes and Red Hair

Grey Sebastian Jackson
20 Years Old
Green Eyes and Red Hair

Oliver Jasper Jackson
10 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Red Hair

Matthew William Jackson
7 Years Old
Green Eyes and Black Hair

Natalie Rosemary Jackson
6 Years Old
Grey Eyes and Red Hair

Emily Isabella Jackson
5 Years Old

Ryan Anthony Jackson
5 Years Old

Jacob Andrew Jackson
5 Years Old

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Eva Noelle Jackson
24 Years Old (Ely's Wife)

Gregory Jasper Jackson
4 Years Old (Ely's Son)
Green Eyes and Red Hair

Harrison Elliott Jackson
4 Years Old (Ely's Son)
Green Eyes and Red Hair

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lucy Caitlin McDonald
39 Years Old (Lily's Sister)
Grey Eyes and Black Hair

Robert Lee McDonald
42 Years Old (Lucy's Husband)
Blue Eyes and Blonde Hair

Delilah Scarlett
20 Years Old (Lucy's Daughter)

Daniel Bennett
18 Years Old (Lucy's Son)
Blue Eyes and Black Hair

Dominic Scott
14 Years Old (Lucy's Son)
Blue Eyes and Black Hair

Dylan Wyatt
10 Years Old (Lucy's Son)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Lily and Nick had Aaron
Lily and Ben had Beth, Alex and Soph
Lily and Unknown had Dec
Unknown and Jasp had Ely, Russ and Grey
Lily and Jasp had Ollie, Matt, Nat, Em, Ry and Jake
Eve and Ely had Greg and Harry
Lucy and Rob had Dee, Dan, Dom and Dyl

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

#5 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 11 December 2010 - 12:24 PM

Hi, my name is Rose Elizabeth Parker and I'm 17, I have green eyes and black hair. I live in North Carolina and go to a very prestigious private high school. My parents are very demanding and they have high expectations of me. I've been dating this guy called Jasper Noel Martin, the annoying thing is that my parents hate him, they think he's a bad influence. He has the most beautiful hazel eyes and light brown hair.

----

It's December of my senior year and I find out that I'm pregnant. It's a massive shock, and I can't bear to tell your boyfriend or family. I ended up running away to New York City, and making friends with a woman there and you end up straying with her in her little cafe. I delivered Honor Seraphina. She has green eyes and black hair and is gorgeous.

----

It's two years later, Honor is now two and thriving. I'm still living in my friends apartment. I work long hours at her cafe and sleep in the spare room with Honor. I think about your family a lot, and wonder how they are, but I never want to see them again.

Out of the blue I met the most handsome man. I met him at the library, and we became serious very quickly. His name was Benjamin Carbry. He's a cop with gray eyes and light brown hair.

-----

Ben proposes a year later, and we marry on a beach in a small and intimate ceremony. Just a few of our friends and Ben's parents are there. On our honeymoon I begin to feel sick, and take a pregnancy test to be sure. Guess what, I'm pregnant. And it's twins... I'm very excited but also worried, how will I afford to have 3 kids. Ben and I decide to keep them though. It's boy/girl twins, like we both wanted. We name them Isabel Catherine and Cassius Finbarr. Isabel has her daddy's gray eyes, and my black hair. Cassius has green eyes like me, and my black hair.

------

Four months after the twins were born, I started going to night classes to get more training. I studied clothing design. When Honor was four, Isabel and Cassius one, I found out I was pregnant again, it's a complete surprise. Ben and I were both very anxious, we don't know how we'll cope with four children under 4, but we're still pretty excited. We found out the gender at an early scan, it was a boy. We were overjoyed, we had two of each now. We name him Aidan Jasper, he has green eyes and brown hair.

-----

When Aidan is only six weeks old, out of the blue, Ben dies in a car crash. I am devastated and petrified for the future, how will I cope with four young children, and pay the bills. In the end I decide to move to England and start afresh. I just have enough savings to get there. After a lengthy move, and all the immigration stuff, we arrive in Bath, an ancient Roman city. We settle down, and I become a personal photographer.

I've I lived in England for a year now, Honor is 5, Isabel and Cassius are 2, and Aidan is 1. I finally have a night out while a nice neighbour looks after the kids. I end up in a club and have a one night stand with a stranger. I can't remember what he looks like or even his name. To utter disbelief and shock I found out I'm expecting again. Eight months later I deliver a boy who I name Oliver Bennett. He has green eyes like me, and maybe the father, I just don't know, and dark brown hair.

-----

Four years later and things aren't going too bad, Honor is 9, Isabel and Cassius are 6, Aidan is 5 and Oliver is 4. They're all in school, my photography business is booming and I'm slowly getting over the loss Ben. I often wonder about my family, and what they're up to, I hope my last name change and my new home is enough to keep you hidden. I'm happy with my family, new home and I've met some great friends and love England a lot.

I meet a pretty gorgeous man who sweeps me off your feet. He is incredibly wealthy and quite a bit older than me but very generous. He's called Hugh William Wright, and has brown eyes and dark brown hair. He also has three older kids, aged 14, 11 and 8, that live with him. His ex wife abandoned him and the kids to live in Cuba with a new man five years before. He doesn't mind your five kids, he loves children to bits.

DD Rebecca Cecily 14
DS Elliot Samson 11
DD Grace Angelina 8

A year later we marry in a posh ceremony with over 200 guess who I hardly know. Just after the wedding we move into a new house, a twenty bedroom stately home.

-----

A year after I got married for the 2nd time, I find out I'm pregnant with number six. I'm excited, even though you have 8 kids under 14, I have time to be a stay at home mum after I sold my business and made a lot of money which I keep. I have a wonderful house, a good husband who provides lots of money, and lovely children. It's a well wanted girl, and I name her Sophia Violet. She has green eyes and my black hair.

Three years later, we try for our last baby. Rebecca is now 19, Elliot is 16, and Honor is 14, Grace is 13, Isabel and Cassius are 11, Aidan is 10, Oliver is 9, and Sophia is 3. I'm very happy, Hugh is a great husband and father. It didn't take us long to conceive, it's a boy and Hugh is very happy to have a son. We decide to call him Noah James, and he has his dad's brown hair and my green eyes.

-----

Things began to turn bad when Noah turned five months, Hugh was always working late and would then come home drunk. I often took the kids on day trips so they wouldn't see their dad. I was too scared to leave, and I didn't want to depend on myself like in the past. One evening when Noah wasn't even one, he forced me to have sex.

I was very scared when I found out I'm pregnant again. It's a boy, and we called him Jacob Hugh, I had no say in the middle name. He has brown eyes and dark brown hair. I'm very anxious and stressed which may have been the reason that Jacob was born two months early and spent several weeks in hospital. At home, the violence was getting worse, and I was often attacked by Hugh. When Jacob finally came home from hospital, I decide enough was enough and I wanted a divorce and to leave quickly.

----

I was divorce process when Hugh was charged and sentenced for money laundering, domestic abuse, and tax evasion. He's sent to prison for many years, leaving me alone with 11 children, and to make matters worse I find out I'm pregnant again, with his baby. I'm devastated. To my utter shock, I find out I'm pregnant with multiples. It's triplets, I'm overwhelmed, shocked, and a lot of other things. It's two girls and a boy, who I call Emily Jasmine, Megan Claire and Liam Henry. Emily and Megan are identical with brown hair and green eyes and Liam has brown hair and brown eyes.

----

Three years later, I still live in Hugh's grand house, and I get a sizable chunk of money from the divorce. With that money and the money from selling my photographic company, it means I'm pretty wealthy. Rebecca is 24, Elliot is 21, Honor is 19, Grace 18, Isabel and Cassius are 16, Aidan is 15, Oliver is 14, Sophia is 8, Noah is 5, Jacob is 4, and Emily, Megan and Liam are 3. I am extremely busy, even with a part time nanny.

I decide it's time to move back to America, the children are excited, only the oldest 4 had been there before. You bring the whole family, even your 24 year old step child moves over with her new husband and children, to get away from her father and the dreadful few years. Rebecca is married to Thomas Andrew Field and they have Leo Keegan 3, Dillon Brett 2, Harmony Eliza and Keira Noelle nb.

I move back to the town next to my hometown, and get a large house for all the kids. Rebecca and Tom buy a house next door, and Elliot, Honor and Grace go to college.

-----

Two years later I finally feel it's time to reunite with my family, Emily, Megan and Liam are 5 and I feel they are old enough to handle it. After a few weeks of searching I phone them up, and it's an emotional reunion. I speak for hours then arrange to meet up.

I see my four siblings for the first time since you were 17. I am overjoyed but also very nervous, they have their own families and have moved on from me.
Eleanor Sarah 41
Daniel Christoper 37
Joseph Adam 35
Faith Michelle 32

Eleanor and husband Julian have
DS Louis Tristan 16
DS Chandler Scott 13
DD Elodie Juliet 11
DD Anya Dominique 8
DS Miles Emmett 6

Daniel and Naomi have
DS Matthew Connor 10
DD Charlotte Rosalie 8
DD Amelia Genvieve 5
DD Bethany Faye 3

Joseph and Amy have
DD Ava Saffron 4
DS Joshua Riley 1

Faith and Owen
DS Micah Dominic 4
DD Hannah Cadence 2
DS Caleb Phineas nb

#6 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 11 December 2010 - 01:22 PM

ME
Magnolia Katherine Smith Maguire Holcomb
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair
Studied clothing design at night school
Work as an English tutor from home

CHILDREN
DD: Laurel Georgiana Holcomb (26)
My step-daughter, Cal's daughter

DS: Price Jasper Holcomb (23)
My step-son, Cal's son

DS: Christian Matthew Smith (21)
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair

DD: Willow Francesca Holcomb (20)
My step-daughter, Cal's daughter

DS: Griffith Killian Maguire (18)
Brown Eyes
Red Hair

DD: Elizabeth Clare Maguire (18)
Brown Eyes
Red Hair

DS: Jonas Hayes Maguire (17)
Brown Eyes
Red Hair
Delivery surprise!

DD: Alexandra Lou Maguire (16)
Blue Eyes
Brown Hair
Father is unknown - a one night stand

DD: Olivia Josephine Holcomb (10)
Brown Eyes
Light Brown Hair

DS: Aiden Joshua Holcomb (7)
Brown Eyes
Brown Hair

DS: Noah Gideon Holcomb (6)
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair

DS: Logan Michael Holcomb (5)
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair

DD: Lily Madison Holcomb (5)
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair

LAUREL'S FAMILY

DH: Dalton Peter Murray (27)
DD: Laurel Georgiana Holcomb Murray (26)

DGD: Piper Juliet Murray (5)
DGS: Zane Harrison Murray (3)

Back in North Carolina with all the kids - even my step-children and grandchildren!
Previously lived in a 7 bedroom farmhouse in London, England
Originally from North Carolina

CHRISTIAN'S FATHER
Stephen Gabriel Phillips
Black Eyes
Light Brown Hair

DH - Deceased
Luke Eamon Maguire
Brown Eyes
Red Hair
Policeman
Met at the library
Married, on the beach, after a year of dating
Died in a car accident when Jonas was 6 weeks old
Father of Griffith, Ella and Jonas

DH - Divorced, in jail
Callum James Holcomb
Brown Eyes
Bald
Father of Laurel, Price, Willow, Olivia, Aiden, Noah, Logan and Lily

My Siblings
Brother: Nathaniel Stephen Smith (38)
***DW: Cynthia Marie (Brown) Smith (37)
******DS: Brody Nathan (12)
******DS: Wyatt Caden (9)
******DD: Jenna Leanne (7)
******DS: Ethan Matthew (4)

Nate and Cindy Smith; Brody, Wyatt, Jenna and Ethan

Brother: Anthony David Smith (35)
***DW: Rachel Lynn (Branscum) Smith (29)
***No kids

Tony and Rachel Smith

Sister: Virginia Caroline Smith (31)
*not married; no kids

Ginny Smith

Maggie Holcomb; Laurel, Price, Christian, Willow, Griffith, Ella, Jonas, Lexa, Olivia, Aiden, Noah, Logan and Lily
Dalton and Laurel Murray; Piper and Zane

#7 Lish4042

Lish4042

Epic Baby Namer

• Charter Members
  • 1,393 posts

Posted 11 December 2010 - 02:30 PM

2 years later I decide it is time to meet up with my brother, Daniel Christopher, and sister, Grace Catherine. It is a very emotional reunion. I learned that Dan and Grace both have four children each.

LN: Jones

DW: Lily Caroline (hazel eyes, light brown hair) (43)

DS: Clay Jasper (26)
----DD: Emma Grace (2)
DS: Elliot Jude (23)
DS: Levi Matthew (hazel eyes, black hair) (22)
DS: Grey Archer (20)
DS/DS: Alexander Michael (Alex) / William Daniel (Liam) (hazel eyes, black hair) (18)
DS: Cole Jackson (hazel eyes, black hair) (17)
DS: Ethan Finn (brown eyes, red hair) (16)
DS: Emmett Maxwell (hazel eyes, light brown hair) (11)
DS: Nathan Andrew (hazel eyes, light brown hair) (10)
DD: Addison Sage (black eyes, light brown hair) (9)
DD/DD/DS: Mia Elizabeth / Ella Madison / Ryan Christopher (hazel eyes, light brown hair) (5)

--

Daniel Christopher (50)

DD: Charlotte Hope (28)
DS: Wyatt James (26)
DD: Emmaline Rose (25)
DS: Lucas Miles (15)

--

Grace Catherine (45)

DD: Ella Grace (22)
DS: Liam Elliot (20)
DD: Clara Faye (16)
DS: Caden Mathew (11)

#8 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 12 December 2010 - 02:41 PM

DW: Camellia Elizabeth Chamberlain *Cami*- Brown eyes, blonde hair
DD: Catherine Francesca Winters *Cate* [26] - Brown eyes, red hair
DD: Grace Juliana Winters *Gracie* [23] - Blue eyes, blonde hair
DD: Eden Elizabeth Chamberlain [21] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DS: Willoughby Chance Winters *Will* [20] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DS: Sebastian Andrew Conolly *Sebi* [18] - Grey eyes, dark brown hair
DS: Alexander Stephen Conolly *Alex* [18] - Grey eyes, blonde hair
DD: Josephine Charlotte Conolly *Joey* [17] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DS: Benjamin Nathanial Conolly *Benji* [16] - Grey eyes, dark brown hair
DD: Isabella Mae Winters *Bella* [10] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DS: Matthew James Winters *Matty* [7] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DS: Noah Gavin Winters [6] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DD: Alexis Emily Winters *Lexie* [5] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DD: Ashley Sophia Winters *Ashie* [5] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DS: Elijah David Winters *Eli* [5] - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DS: Gabriel John Winters *Gabe* [5] - Brown eyes, blonde hair

Cami w/ Cate, Gracie, Eden, Will, Sebi, Alex, Joey, Benji, Bella, Matty, Noah, Lexie, Ashie, Eli and Gabe

Catherine Francesca Winters *Cate* [26] - Brown eyes, red hair
Damon Elias Broker [27] - Green eyes, light brown hair
DS: Jayden Michael Broker *Jay* [5] - Green eyes, red hair
DS: Christian Joshua Broker *Chris* [3] - Brown eyes, light brown hair

Cate and Damon w/ Jay and Chris

DW: Elizabeth Rose Chamberlain *Liz* - Brown eyes, dark brown hair
DH: David Elijah Chamberlain *Dave* - Blue eyes, blonde hair
DD: Camellia Elizabeth Chamberlain *Cami* - Brown eyes, blonde hair
DD: Judith Rose Chamberlain *Judi* - Blue eyes, dark brown hair

Judith Rose Chamberlain *Judi* - Blue eyes, dark brown hair
Roscoe James Kershaw *Ross* - Grey eyes, black hair
DD: Imogen Catalina-Rose Kershaw *Immy* [12] - Blue eyes, black hair
DS: Thomas Emory-Scott Kershaw *Tom* [12] - Blue eyes, dark brown hair

Judi and Ross w/ Immy and Tom

We met: At a party
His job: A teacher
We marry: In our local church
I study: Childcare
We decide to: Find out
We move to: Brighton
My business: Writer
Our new house: 9 bedroom eco house

(Eden's father: Leopold North Spencer *Leo*- Hazel eyes, blonde hair)
(Sebi, Alex and Joey's father: Nathanial Finn Conolly *Nate* - Grey eyes, dark brown hair)
(Cate, Gracie, Will, Matty, Noah, Lexie, Ashie, Eli and Gabe's father: Alastair James Winters *Ali* - Brown eyes, blonde hair)

#9 Katie-Nana

Katie-Nana

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Super Moderators
  • 6,652 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 11:06 AM

Hello, My name is...

Iris Elizabeth Montgomery Hopkirk (nee Dorset) (39)

I am a divorced, mother of fifteen! My ex-husband...

Conall Anthony Hopkirk (53)

...has three kids from his previous marriage, which are currently in my custody.

Dorian Russell Hopkirk (26)
Larissa Arabella Hopkirk (23)
Elton Milo "Milo" Hopkirk (20)

And I have five from previous relationships...

Honor Marie Dorset (21)
Sebastian William & Peter Thomas "P.T." Montgomery (18)
Susannah Rose Montgomery (17)
Victoria Jacqueline Montgomery (16)

And we have seven kids together...

Matilda Violet Hopkirk (9)
Christian Anthony Hopkirk (7)
Jacob London Hopkirk (6)
Emily Grace "Emmy", Elizabeth Hailey, Andrew James & John David "John David" Hopkirk (5)

Three years after the divorce, the kids and l still live in my ex husbands grand house. I received a sizable chunk of money from the divorce, I haven't had time to write any more books taking care of fifteen children on my own, but I still recieve funds from previous books I've sold. All in all, we have plenty of money to live off of, so that I don't need to work.

After a lot of soul searching, I decide it is time to move back to America, the children are excited, only the oldest 4 had been there before. We all move as an entire family, even Dorian, who is now 24, married and has children of his own. We all needed a change of scenary, where we weren't always reminded of Conell and those few dreadful years.

Dorian's Children:

DS: Maximilian Lucas "Max" (5)
DS: Brody Chandler (4)
DD: Alessandra Lacey "Aly" (3)

We move into a large house in the town I grew up in. Dorian & his wife move into the three bedroom guest house on the same property. Larissa, Milo & Honor are taking college classes at a near by campus, and the younger children seem to be adjusting nicely. I've even spoke to a publisher who seems very excited about publishing a sequel to one of my earlier novels. I hope I can find the time to write. After leaving nearly twenty years ago, it is good to be back home.

Two years later, I finally work up the nerve to reunite with my family. After a few weeks of searching I phone them up, and it's an emotional reunion. We speak for hours then arrange to meet up.

I see my younger sister for the first time since I was 17 years old.

Claire Emilia Dorset (36)

I was surprised to learn that Claire never had children but she was even more excited to find that she was an Aunt many times over.

#10 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:39 PM

Juniper Anne Millay *June* (Blue, Light brown)

21 - Bliss Naomi McCormick Baker-Millay (blue and light brown)

18 - Caius Finbarr Baker-Millay *Cai* / Imogen Faith Baker-Millay *Ginny* (light brown, green)

17 - Truman Blaise Baker-Millay (dark brown, blue)

16 - Ian Matthew Baker-Millay (green, dark brown)

26 - Honor Aurora *Nora* Lyons

23 - Elliot Archer Lyons

20 - Willa Anastasia Lyons

10 - Tess Matilda Lyons-Millay (light brown, grey)

7 - Alexander John *Lex* Lyons-Millay (blonde, blue)

6 - Abigail Taya *Abby* Lyons-Millay (light brown, blue)

5 - Sarah Grace *RaRa* Millay / Jacob Anthony *Coby* Millay / Benjamin Joseph *Jamie* Millay (all light brown and blue)

Your step grandchildren

5 - Devin Marcus
4 - Bryce Oliver
2 - Lydia Rylee / Naomi Jayla

You move back to your hometown, and get a large house for all your kids. Your 24 year old step child buys a house next door, and the younger two go to college as well as your oldest whose now 19.

Two years later you finally feel it's time to reunite with your family, your youngest are 5 and you feel they are old enough to handle it. After a few weeks of searching you phone them up, and it's an emotional reunion. You speak for hours then arrange to meet up.

You see your siblings for the first time since you were 17.

40 - Susannah Mary m. Miles Matthew Wilson
- 16 - Isla Celine Wilson / Freya Sinead Wilson
Posted Image
42 - Victor Jonathan *Tory* m. Leanne Amelia *Leannie*
-12 - Callum Joel
Posted Image
-10 - Genevieve Isobel
Posted Image
-8 - Rosalie Annabel *Rosie*
Posted Image

#11 ReadeAlexandra

ReadeAlexandra

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,751 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:40 PM

36 - William Anthony *Liam* (widower)
-6 - Noah Gabriel / Oliver Samuel *Olli* / Lucas Daniel *Luke* / Christian Axel
Posted Image

Tory and Leannie w/ Callum, Genevieve, and Rosie
Susannah and Miles w/ Isla and Freya
June w/ Elliot, Bliss, Willa, Cai, Ginny, Truman, Ian, Tess, Lex, Abby, RaRa, Coby, and Jamie
Liam w/ Noah, Olli, Luke, and Christian
Nora and Jeremy w/ Devin, Bryce, Lydia, and Naomi

#12 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 03:46 PM

ME: Violet Noelle Stone (Hazel eyes Brown Hair)
EX DH: Luca Michael Smith (Hazel eyes blonde hair)
DS 26: Thomas Tristan (Blue eyes blonde hair)
~DW 24: Brenna Lynn Smith (Hazel Eyes Brown Hair)
~DS 5: Jacob Daniel (Hazel Eyes Brown Hair)
~DD 4: Sophia Grace (Hazel Eyes Brown Hair)
~DD 2: Addison Grace (Blue Eyes Blonde Hair)
~DS 2: Andrew Ryan (Blue Eyes Blonde Hair)
DS 23: Elliot Silas (Hazel eyes Blonde hair)
DD 21: Isabelle Sierra (Hazel eyes brown hair)
DD 20: Lily Scarlett (Hazel eyes Blonde hair)
DS 18: Hayden Alexander (hazel eyes blonde hair)
DD 18: Haylie Alexis (hazel eyes blonde hair)
DS 17: Isaac Sebastian (Hazel eyes Brown Hair)
DD 16: Elizabeth Nadia "Ellie" (hazel eyes blonde hair)
DS 16: Ethan Zachary (hazel eyes blonde hair)
DD 10: Emma Grace (hazel eyes blonde hair)
DS 10: Emmett Jasper (hazel eyes blonde hair)
DD 7: Alexis Marie (Hazel eyes Brown Hair)
DS 7: Aiden Michael (Hazel eyes Brown Hair)
DS 6: Noah Jacob (Hazel Eyes Brown Hair)
DD 5: Khiana Taylor (Hazel eyes Brown Hair)
DS 5: Keegan Matthew (Hazel eyes Brown Hair)
DD 5: Kylie Olivia (Hazel eyes Brown Hair)
DS 5: Kieran Daniel (Hazel eyes Brown Hair)

My Siblings
B 43: Michael Thomas *Mike*
~DW 41: Noelle Phoebe *Nellie*
~DS 19: Connor Joseph *CJ*
~DD 19: Charlotte Olivia *Carly*
~DD 17: Ella Phoebe
~DS 17: Emmett Jasper

Mike and Nellie with CJ, Carly, Ella and Emmett

S 39: Victoria Charlotte *Vicky*
~DH 41: Tristan Wyatt
~DS 15: Jasper Noah
~DD 15: Juliet Amelia

Vicky and Tristan with Jasper and Juliet

B 37: Matthew Samuel *Matt*
~DW 35: Catherine Scarlett *Cate*
~DS 13: Samuel Tristan *Sam*
~DD 13: Scarlett Chloe *Star*

Matt and Cate with Sam and Star

#13 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:18 PM

Daisy Margaret Haddoes "Maggie"
Hair: Brown, dyed auburn
Eyes: Grey
Studying: Catering
Job: Writer

~~~~~~~
Siblings:

Henry Oliver Haddoes
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
--Annabel Isla Haddoes
---Hair: Red
---Eyes: Hazel
---Aria Catherine Haddoes
----Hair: Red
----Eyes: Blue
---Aiden Bennett Haddoes
----Hair: Brown
----Eyes: Hazel
Rose Alexandria Julian
--Jasper Kai
---Hair: Brown
---Eyes: Hazel
---Amelia Daisy Julian
---Phoebe Olivia Julian
---Caden Gabriel
James Nathaniel Haddoes
---Emory Lucas Haddoes
----Hair: Auburn
----Eyes: Grey

~~~~~~~

William Christopher "Liam"
Hair: Black
Met: School

Theodore Ronan MacNeil "Theo"
Job: Artist
Hair: Blonde
Met: At a party
Married: On the beach

Luca Alexander Montgomery
Divorced

~~~~~~~

Temperance Aurora Montgomery
Hair: Auburn
Luca's daughter
--Anderson Michael Grant
---Hair: Red
---Eyes: Blue
---Mason Joseph Grant
----Hair: Auburn
---Matthew Jacob Grant
----Hair: Red
Russell Holden Montgomery
Luca's son
Leah Christine Brennan
Elliot Samson Montgomery
Luca's son
Oliver Cassius MacNeil
Isabel Cordelia MacNeil
Tessa Charlotte MacNeil
Eloise Theodora MacNeil
Nathaniel August Montgomery
Samantha Emily Montgomery
Elizabeth Annika Montgomery
Ava Natalie Montgomery
Lily Addison Montgomery
Noah Samuel Montgomery

Moved to: Raleigh, North Carolina

#14 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:10 AM

Part 12: Two years later you finally feel it's time to reunite with your family, your youngest are 5 and you feel they are old enough to handle it. After a few weeks of searching you phone them up, and it's an emotional reunion. You speak for hours then arrange to meet up. You see your four siblings for the first time since you were 17. They are now 40, 37, 35, and 32.

Brother: Theodore Edward Williams [40]
------DW: Emmaline Faye Williams [41]
-----DS/DD: Christian Joseph & Bethany Rose [11]
-----DS: Finley Owen [7]
-----DD/DD/DS: Cassidy Beatrice & Emily Claire & Amelia Ruby [5]
Brother: Nathaniel Thomas Williams [37]
Brother: Samuel Alexander Williams [35]
-----DW: Elodie Hope Williams [31]
-----DD: Ella Charlotte [10]
-----DD: Ava Willow [9]
-----DS: Leo Gabriel [6]
-----DD: Sienna Violet [2]
Sister: Madeleine Ruth Green [32]
-----DH: Emmett Chandler Green [34]
-----DS: Jasper Lucas
-----DD/DS: Clara Rosalie & Liam Wyatt

DSS: Elliot Sawyer Churchill [26]
--DW: Melody Rowan Churchill [24]
--------DS: Grayson Marcus Churchill [5]
--------DS: Maxwell Hudson Churchill [3]
--------DD/DS: Harper Brooklyn Churchill & Easton Connor Churchill [2]
DSD: Rosemary Carolina Churchill [23]
DS: Kenderick Drew Williams [21]
DSS: Grey Archer Churchill [20]
DD/DD: Kahlen Grace & Kendall Honor [18]
DD: Kate Anniston [17]
DS: Benjamin Zachary Epps [16]
DD: Aurora Hazel Churchill [10]
DD: Natalie Olivia Churchill [7]
DD: Addison Leah Churchill [6]
DD/DD/DS: Avery Sophia Churchill & Alexis Madison Churchill & Andrew Jackson Churchill [5]

EX1: Henry Christian Jensen (left)
EX2: Zachary Kieran Epps (deceased)
EX3: Callum Christopher Churchill (divorced)

#15 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 06:33 AM

Me: Alyssa Jane Wilson
Brother: Mark James Wilson
Sister in Law: Kirra Anne Wilson
Niece and Nephew: Sienna Alyssa (10) and Austin Riley (7)

xBF: Nicholas Kristopher Scott
xBF: Luke Brody O’Connor
xDH:Callum Alexander Hughs
DS: Elliot Sawyer Hughs (26)
DD: Willa Scarlett (23)
DS: Darcy Rhett Hughs (20)

DD: Jade Eylie Scott (21)
DS/DD: Aaron Blane O’Connor/ Emilia Isidore O’Connor (18)
DS: Liam Kayse O’Connor (17)
DD: Sarah Lucy O’Connor (16)
DD: Ruby Aurora Hughs (10)
DD: Madison Avery Hughs (7)
DS: Logan Bennett Hughs (6)
DS/DD: Ryan Elijah Hughs/ Chloe Ava Hughs (5)

#16 EmilieKay

EmilieKay

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Interests:playing the piano,playing the violin,reading,baking,cooking,taking care of kids,sewing,teaching piano,playing the mandolin

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:39 PM

Part 1: Hey! Nice to meet you(: I'm Laurel Elizabeth Andrews,my friends call me Lea.I have light brown hair and blue eyes.I'm 17 years old, and go to a prestigious private high school in North Carolina. I'm head over heels in love with this amazing guy,Adrian Gabriel Davids( such gorgeous dark brown hair and grey eyes...anyway where was I), except my parents despise him. We've been secretly dating for several months.

Part 2: Hey,It's me again,Lea.It's December of my senior year and I've just found out that I'm pregnant. It's a massive shock, and I can't bear to tell my boyfriend or family. I end up running away to New York City, and making friends with a woman there and I end up straying with her in her little cafe.

Nine months later I deliver my first child. It's a boy who I named Joel Matthew. he is soo adorable,he has grey eyes just like his daddy and light brown hair just like me.

Part 3: It's two years later, my little boy is now two and thriving. I'm still living in my friends apartment. I work long hours at her cafe and sleep in the spare room with Joel. I think about your family a lot, and wonder how they are, but I never want to see them again.

Out of the blue I meet the most handsome man at the supermarket. I was such a klutz and knocked over a display of fruit and he came to my rescue and helped me pick them up.We get to chatting and I find out his name is Zachary Flynn Williams and he's an math teacher at the high school.He has red hair(says he got that from his Irish mother) and black eyes. We become serious very quickly

Part 4:A year later he proposed to me(I was over the moon excited!). We married in my friend Anna's garden
On our honeymoon I began to feel sick, and took a pregnancy test to be sure. Guess what, I'm pregnant. And it's twins... I'm excited but also worried, how will we afford to have 3 kids? Of course, we decide to keep them though.Nine months later our twin girls arrive.We name them Juliet Faith and Isabella Anne. Julie has light brown hair and black eyes(a mix of me and her daddy<3) and Bella has red hair and black eyes(total daddy's girl<3)

Part 5:Four months after the twins are born, I start going to night classes to get more training. I'm studying photography.
When Joel is four, and Julie & Bella one I find out I'm pregnant again, it's a complete surprise. We are both very anxious, how can we cope with four children under 4, but we're still slightly excited. We decide to keep the gender a surprise. A few months later our 4th child and second boy is born. Zach names him Isaac David.He's soo adorable with his light brown hair and blue eyes. Finally I have a baby with blue eyes like me(:

Part 6: When Isaac is only six weeks old, out of the blue, Zach dies in a car crash. I am devastated and petrified for the future, how will I cope with four young children, and pay the bills? In the end I decide to move to England and start afresh. I just have enough savings to get there.After a lengthy legal process I finally move to Brighton.I settle down and start my own business from home, personal photographer,those lessons have definitively paid off.
I've lived in England for a year now, my children are now 5, 2, 2 and 1. I finally have a night out while a nice neighbour looks after the kids. I end up in a club,get drunk and having a one night stand with a stranger. I can't remember what he looks like or even his name. Nine months later,my fifth child is born. Little Victoria Flynn Williams was named after my best friend from high school and my late husband. She has darling grey eyes and curly black hair.

Part 7: Four years later and things aren't going too bad, my kids are now 9, 6, 6, 5 and 4. They're all in school, my photography business is booming and I'm slowly getting over the loss of my husband. I often wonder about your family, and what they're up to, I hope my last name change and my new home is enough to keep us hidden. But I'm happy with my family, new home and I've met some great friends.
I meet a pretty gorgeous man who sweeps me off your feet. He is incredibly wealthy and quite a bit older than me but very generous. His name is Alistair James Carmichael and he has blonde hair and hazel eyes.
He also has three older kids, aged 14, 11 and 8, that live with him. His ex wife abandoned him and the kids to live in Cuba with a new man five years before. He doesn't mind my five kids, he loves children to bits.His kids are named Charity Angelina(14),Mercy Gabriella(11) and Lacey Cassandra(8).
A year later we marry in a posh ceremony with over 200 guests who I hardly know. Just after the wedding we move into a new house. It's a very nice 8 bedroom house. Charity gets her own room since she's the oldest.Alistair and I share the master bedroom. Vickie,Julie and Lacey share a room,Joel has his own room and so does Mercy. For now Isaac and Vicki share a room.

Part 8:A year after I get married for the 2nd time, I find out I'm pregnant with my number six. We are excited, even though we have 8 kids under 14, I have time to be a stay at home mum after I sold my business and made a lot of money which I keep.I have a wonderful house, and a good husband who provides lots of money. Rebecca Rose joins the family about 7 months later.Poor boys,the girls out number them even more(they were hoping for a boy,you know)
Three years later, we try for our last baby. Charity is now 19 and in college,Mercy is 16and Lacey is 13, Joel is 14,Juliet and Isabella are 11, Isaac is 10,Victoria is 9,and Rebecca is 3. I am very happy, Alistair is so sweet to me. Finally another boy joins our band of mostly girls. This is Alistair's first son.We've decided(with lots of help from the kids) on naming him Ryan Samuel. He's a daddy's boy.Blonde hair and hazel eyes:)

Part 9: Things began to turn bad when Ryan turned five months, Alistair was always working late and would then come home drunk. I often took the kids on day trips so they wouldn't see their dad. I was to scared to leave, and I didn't want to depend on myself like in the past. One evening when our youngest wasn't even one, he forced me to have sex.
I were very scared when I found out I was pregnant again. I had another little boy whom I named Daniel Owen. He has blonde hair and hazel eyes.
He was born two months early and I spent a lot of time in hospital with him. At home, the violence was getting worse, and I was often attacked by Alistair. When Daniel finally came home from hospital, I decided enough was enough and I had to get a divorce and leave quickly.

Part 10: I was in the divorce process when my husband was charged and sentenced for money laundering, domestic abuse, and tax evasion. He's sent to prison for many years, leaving me alone with 11 children, and to make matters worse I find out I'm pregnant again, with his baby.I am devastated. To my utter shock, I find out I'm pregnant with multiples. Quadruplets to be exact.What am I going to do ?!?! The babies are born a month early but perfectly healthy. Emma Sophia has blonde hair and hazel eyes, Christopher Mason has light brown hair and hazel eyes, Noah William also has light brown hair but he has blue eyes like his mommy, and Abigail Elizabeth has blonde hair and blue eyes.

Part 11: Three years later, I still live in my ex husbands grand house, and I get a sizable chunk of money from the divorce. With that money and the money from selling my business, it means I'm pretty wealthy. Your stepchildren are 24, 21 & 18, and your biological children are 19, 16, 16, 15, 14, 8, 5, 4, 3, 3 3,& 3. I am extremely busy, even with a part time nanny.
I decide it's time to move back to America, my children are excited, only the oldest 4 had been there before. I bring the whole family, even 24 year old Charity moves over with her husband and children, to get away from her father and the dreadful few years. My step grandchildren are Alexander Jacob(3),Aiden James(2) and the twins Andrew David and Anthony Ryan(NB).
We move back to my hometown, and get a large house for all my kids. Charity and her husband James buy a house next door, and Mercy(21),Lacey(18) and Joel(19) head of to college

Part 12: Two years later I finally feel it's time to reunite with my family, my youngest are 5 and I feel they are old enough to handle it. After a few weeks of searching I phone them up, and it's an emotional reunion. We speak for hours then arrange to meet up.

I see my siblings for the first time since I was 17. I have 5 sisters. 4 are older and one is younger. I find out I'm an auntie!
Madeline Grace(42) married John Robert Baxter and they had 1 son- Tanner Caleb(18).
Caroline Hope(40) married Louis James Hart and had 2 kids:Sienna Mackenzie and Seth Matthew(14)
Rebecca Jane (37) married Brody Gabriel Fielder and they had 6 kids: Isobel Juliet(17), Cassidy Autumn(14) ,Thomas Aiden(9), Wyatt Daniel(8), Miles Nathan(4) and Bethany Cadence(3)
Lousia Emily(36,my twin) married Aaron Cody Anderson and they had 4 kids: Axel Bennet,Ace Joshua, Ava Celine and Aria Genevieve(11)
and Rachel Noelle(29) married Braden Russel Winslet and had 6 kids: Jack Samuel(10),James Bentley(8),Brianna Eden(6), Jasper Cody(4),Jaden Forrest(2) and Bethany Delilah(nb)

#17 astrothief42

astrothief42

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 847 posts
  • Interests:Baby Names, DIY, Grand Theft Auto, Harry Potter, Hawaii Five-0, Kingdom Hearts, Music, The Sims, Writing

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:04 PM

My name is Laurel Grace Baker, I'm 17 years old, and I have grey eyes and black hair. I go to a prestigious private high school in Alabama. I'm  in love with this amazing guy named Thomas Gabriel Curio, except my parents despise him. He is 18 and has hazel eyes and black hair. We've been secretly dating for several months.

It's December of my senior year and I find out I'm pregnant. It's a massive shock, and I can't bear to tell my boyfriend or family. I end up running away to New York City, and making friends with a woman there and I end up staying with her in her little cafe.

Nine months later, I deliver my first child, a boy named Noah Jude Baker. He has my grey eyes and black hair.

It's two years later, my son is now two and thriving. I am still living in my friend's apartment. I work long hours at her cafe and sleep in the spare room with my son. I think about my family a lot, and wonder how they are, but I never want to see them again.

Out of the blue I meet the most handsome man at a nightclub. His name is Anthony Breccan Marciano. He has blue eyes and red hair, and he works as an 8th grade Math Teacher. We become serious very quickly.

A year later, Tony proposes to me. We get married in a friend's garden.

On our honeymoon I begin to feel sick, and take a pregnancy test to be sure. Guess what, I'm pregnant. And it's twins...I am excited but also worried. How will I afford to have 3 kids? I decide to keep them though.

I give birth to a boy and a girl. They are named Brandon Dominic and Jessica Alexis Marciano. Brandon and Jessica have blue eyes and black hair.

Four months after the twins are born, I go to night classes to get more training in clothing design.

When my oldest son is 5, and the twins are 1, I find out I'm pregnant again. It's a complete surprise. Tony and I are very anxious. How could we cope with four children under 5? I'm still slightly excited. I go to find out the sex of the baby and....

....6 months later I give birth to a baby boy. His name is Spencer Hayes. He has grey eyes and black hair.

When my 4th child is only six weeks old, out of the blue, my husband dies in a car crash. I am devastated and petrified for the future. How will I cope with four young children, and pay the bills? In the end, I decide to move to England and start fresh. I have just enough savings to get there.

After a lengthy legal process, I finally move to Bath. I settle down and start a business from home as an English tutor.

I've lived in England for a year now, and my children are  6, 2, 2 and 1. I finally have a night out while a nice neighbour looks after the kids. I end up in a club and having a one night stand with a stranger. I can't remember what he looks like or even his name.

Nine months later, I give birth to a baby boy. He is named Dylan Anthony Marciano. He has hazel eyes and blonde hair.

Four years later and things aren't going too bad. My kids are now 10, 6, 6, 5 and 4. They're all in school, my business is booming and I'm slowly getting over the loss of my husband. I often wonder about my family, and what they're up to. I hope my last name change and my new home is enough to keep me hidden. But I'm happy with my family, new home and I've met some great friends.

I meet a pretty gorgeous man who sweeps me off my feet. He is incredibly wealthy and quite a bit older than me, but very generous.
His name is Hugh Daniel Phillips, and he has grey eyes and blonde hair.

He also has three older kids, aged 14, 11 and 8, that live with him. His ex-wife abandoned him and the kids to live in Cuba with a new man, five years before. He doesn't mind my five kids. He loves children to bits. His oldest is his son Clay Samson, who is 14 years old. His middle child, Abigail Savannah, is 11 years old. His youngest is Elliot Sawyer, who is 8.

A year later, we marry in a posh ceremony with over 200 guests who I hardly know. Just after the wedding, we move into a new 7 bedroom farm house.

A year after I got married for the 2nd time, I find out I'm pregnant with number six. I am excited, even though I have 8 kids under 16. I have time to be a stay at home mom after I sold my business and made a lot of money which I keep. I have a wonderful house, and a good husband who provides lots of money.

I give birth to a baby girl named Charlotte Aurora Phillips. She has grey eyes and black hair.

Three years later, I try for my last baby. My step children are now 19, 16 13, and my biological children are 15, 11, 11, 10, 9, 3. I am very happy and my husband is sweet to me.

I give birth to a baby girl named Sophia Madison Phillips. She has grey eyes and blonde hair.

Things began to turn bad when my daughter turned five months. My husband was always working late and would then come home drunk. I often took the kids on day trips so they wouldn't see their dad. I was too scared to leave, and I didn't want to depend on myself like in the past. One evening when my youngest wasn't even one, Hugh forced me to have sex.

I was very scared when I found out I was pregnant again. I had a
baby girl named Olivia Summer Phillips. She has grey eyes and blonde hair. She was born two months early and I spent a lot of time in the hospital with her. At home, the violence was getting worse, and I was often attacked by my husband. When she finally came home from the hospital, I decided enough was enough and I had to get a divorce and leave quickly.

I was in the divorce process when my husband was charged and sentenced for money laundering, domestic abuse, and tax evasion. He's sent to prison for many years, leaving me alone with 11 children, and to make matters worse I find out I'm pregnant again, with his baby. I am devastated. To my utter shock, I find out I'm pregnant with triplets.

I give birth to a girl and two boys. They are named Lily Ava, Benjamin William, and Jacob Christopher Phillips. They have grey eyes and blonde hair.

Three years later, I still live in my ex-husband's grand house, and I get a sizable chunk of money from the divorce. With that money and the money from selling my business, it means I'm pretty wealthy. My stepchildren are 24, 21, 18, and my biological children are 20, 16, 16, 15, 14, 8, 5, 4, 3, 3, and 3. I am extremely busy, even with a part-time nanny.

I decide it's time to move back to America. My children are excited - only the oldest 4 had been there before. I bring the whole family, even my 24 year old step-son moves over with his new wife and son, Ethan James, to get away from his father and the dreadful few years.

I move back to my hometown, and get a large house for all my kids. My 24 year old step-son buys a house next door, and the younger two go to college as well as my oldest who's now 20.

Two years later, I finally feel it's time to reunite with my family. My youngest are 5 and I feel they are old enough to handle it. After a few weeks of searching, I phone them up, and it's an emotional reunion. We speak for hours then arrange to meet up.

I see my siblings for the first time since I was 17. I have 5 siblings. I have an older sister and an older brother and a younger brother and two younger sisters. Their names are: Rebecca Jordan, Nathan Joshua, Theodore Raymond, Anna Michelle, and Eve Nicole.

Siblings:

Rebecca Jordan {45}

--Tanner Wyatt {14}

--Alyssa Ruby {12}

--Daisy Aria {7}

Nathan Joshua {43}

--Caleb Brody {16}

--Micah Seth {13}

--Autumn Rose {11}

--Delilah Cadence {8}

Theodore Raymond {37}

--Chloe Roxanne {10}

--Kai Bennett {6}

Anna Michelle {33}

Eve Nicole {26}

The Marciano-Phillips Family

DM: Laurel Grace Phillips {39}

DSS: Clay Samson Phillips {26}

DSD: Abigail Savannah Phillips {23}

DS: Noah Jude Marciano {22}

DSS: Elliot Sawyer Phillips {20}

DS/DD: Brandon Dominic/Jessica Alexis Marciano {18}

DS: Spencer Hayes Marciano {17}

DS: Dylan Anthony Marciano {16}

DD: Charlotte Aurora Phillips {10}

DD: Sophia Madison Phillips {7}

DD: Olivia Summer Phillips {6}

DD/DS/DS: Lily Ava/Benjamin William/Jacob Christopher Phillips {5}

DSGS: Ethan James Phillips {2}

Laurel; with Clay, Abigail, Noah, Eli, Brandon, Jessie, Spence, Dylan, Charlie, Soph, Liv, Lily, Benji, Jake, & Ethan

#18 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 14 March 2014 - 09:25 AM

You see your siblings for the first time since you were 17. How many do you have? 5 siblings, two brothers and three sisters.

My brother: Joseph Andrew Whittaker (45)

-- My niece: Aria Juliet Whittaker (17)

-- My niece: Saffron Faye Whittaker (15)

-- My nephew: Tanner Otis Whittaker (13)

-- My nephew: Cyrus Kai Whittaker (12)

-- My niece and nephew: Asa Caelan Whittaker and Sailor Beatrix Whittaker (10)

My sister: Eleanor Rose Jarvis (40)

-- My niece: Annabel Phoebe Jarvis (10)

-- My nephew: Thomas Leo Jarvis (9)

-- My niece: Charlotte Rose Jarvis (7)

-- My nephew: Lucian Scott Jarvis (4)

-- My nephew: Gabriel Cody Jarvis (2)

My sister: Florence Anna Whittaker (29)

My brother: Simon Jack Whittaker (28)

-- My niece: Matilda Ruby Whittaker (4)

My sister: Marian Louise Smith (27)

-- My nieces: Hope Genevieve Smith and Grace Harmony Smith (6)

-- My nephew: Tristan Ace Smith (1)

-------------------------------------------------

Me: Laurel Theresa Armstrong (39) - Hazel eyes and red hair

My step-son: Elliot Jude Armstrong (26) - Blue eyes and blonde hair

My step-son: Darcy Orlando Armstrong (23) - Black eyes and brown hair

My princess: Esther 'Essie' Serenity Whittaker (21) - Brown eyes and blonde hair

My step-daughter: Piper Mirabelle Armstrong (20) - Blue eyes and brown hair

My rascals: Edmund 'Ned' Henry St. Claire and Hector Egeon St. Claire (18) - Hazel eyes and blonde hair, and green eyes and blonde hair

My cheeky monkey: Dominic 'DJ' James St. Claire (17) - Green eyes and blonde hair

My baby girl: Evianna 'Evie' Mona St. Claire (16) - Blue eyes and blonde hair

My sweetheart: Faith Cordelia Armstrong (10) - Black eyes and blonde hair

My smiley man: Matthew 'Matt' Logan Armstrong (7) - Hazel eyes and blonde hair

My funny guy: Samuel 'Sam' Corey Armstrong (6) - Hazel eyes and red hair

My cutie pies: Benjamin 'Benji' David Armstrong and Addison 'Addy' Lily Armstrong (5) - Black eyes and blonde hair, and hazel eyes and red hair

My step-son: Elliot Jude Armstrong (26) - Blue eyes and blonde hair

His wife: Annamarie Louise Armstrong (25) - Green eyes and brown hair

His son: Jayden 'Jay' Michael Armstrong (5) - Green eyes and blonde hair

Essie's dad: Geoffrey Shepherd Close (39) - Brown eyes and blonde hair

Ned, Hector, and DJ's dad: Frederick Eamon St. Claire (deceased) - Green eyes and blonde hair

Elliot, Darcy, Piper, Faith, Matt, and Sam's dad:  Rupert Liam Armstrong (47) - Black eyes and blonde hair

Laurie Armstrong with Elliot, Darcy, Essie, Piper, Ned, Hector, DJ, Evie, Faith, Matt, Sam, Benji, and Addy

Elliot and Anna Armstrong with Jay

#19 keladry12

keladry12

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,908 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:31 PM

Two years after moving back to the states, I decide that it is time to reunite with my family.  After some searching, I find my siblings.  I meet them at an emotional reunion, and meet their children soon after. 

My siblings and their families:

Theodore Martin Benedict (50)

(married and divorced, no children)

Eleanor Eve Benedict (46)

(divorced)

ds: Finley Kai O'Rourke (10)

dd/dd: Mackenzie Niamh O'Rourke/Matilda Faye O'Rourke (6)

Virginia Irene Benedict (42)

(divorced)

ds: Caleb Sebastian Tyler (20)

dd: Imogen Aria Tyler (17)

dd: Dylan Lysander Tyler (14)

Beatrice Margaret (37)

husband: Isaac Leo Tomlin (39)

ds: Miles Gabriel Tomlin (11)

dd: Phoebe Eloise Tomlin (9)

ds/dd: Elijah Cain Tomlin/Eden Violet Tomlin (5)

ds: Leif Isaiah Tomlin(3)

DW: Iris Louise Benedict (39)

dd: Charlotte Carolina Cartwright (26)

ds: Elliot Milo Cartwright (23)

ds: Solomon Jude Benedict (21)

dd: Rosemary Susannah Cartwright (20)

dd/dd: Celia Juliet Song/Audrey Helen Song (18)

dd: Felicity Harper Song (17)

ds: Simon Arthur Benedict (16)

ds: August Henry Cartwright (10)

dd: Avery Grace Cartwright (7)

ds: Daniel Zachary Benedict (6)

dd/dd/ds: Ella Sofia Benedict/Amelia Madison Benedict/Noah James Benedict (5)

Charlotte Carolina Prosper

Abraham Gage Prosper

dd: Hazel Fiona Prosper (5)

ds: Gideon Kade Prosper (4)

ds/ds: Wesley Joel Prosper/Jeremy Seth Prosper (2)

#20 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 14 March 2014 - 07:54 PM

My name is Dahlia Jane Springer.  I have dark brown hair and blue eyes.  I am seventeen years old and attend a prestigious high school called St. Catherine's in Vermont.  I've been dating my boyfriend Edward "Eddie" Michael Thornton for a few months now.  He has light brown hair and brown eyes.  I'm madly in love with him, but my parents can't stand him.

It's December of my senior year, and I just found out I'm pregnant with my boyfriend's child.  Knowing the judgment and scorn I would receive from my family, Eddie's family, and my school community, I decided to run away to New York.  I met a woman named Talia Grace Kenwood who owns a cafe to pay the bills while pursuing her dreams on Broadway.  She let me stay with her at her apartment, so long as I payed rent.  I started working at the cafe and gave birth to a baby boy nine months later on September 13th.  I named him Caleb Matthew Springer.  He has my dark brown hair and Eddie's brown eyes.

Two years after Caleb was born, I met the most handsome man at a party hosted by one of Talia's friends.  His name is Christopher Garrett "Chris" Goldwater.  He is an artist with his own studio a few miles away.  He has dyed blue hair and blue eyes.  We became serious very quickly, which helped fill the void I had been feeling lately from not seeing my family or friends in two years.

A year after Chris and I started dating, he proposed.  We got married and honeymooned in Las Vegas.  I soon after found out I was pregnant - with twins.  I was nervous about supporting three kids financially, but Chris and I decided to keep them.  With Talia's help, we moved into an apartment a few blocks from the cafe.  I gave birth to Ross Henry and Diana Clare Goldwater on October 16th.  They have Chris' brown eyes and dark hair.

A year after the twins were born, I started going to night classes on childcare to get more training in hopes of getting a higher-paying job.  I found out I was pregnant again with a baby boy.  I was anxious about having four children under four years old, but Chris and I were happy to welcome little Finn Atlas Goldwater on January 5th.

Only six weeks after Finn was born, Chris died in a freak car accident.  I felt lost and panicked, so I decided to pack up the family and move to Norwich, England for a fresh start.  I got a job as a child minder and things started improving financially.  A year after the move, I had a drunken one night stand with a stranger after visiting a club.  I couldn't remember the man's name or appearance the next day.  Nine months later, on May 4th, I gave birth to his child, a baby boy, whom I named Ethan Garrett Springer, Garrett being Chris' middle name.

Four years later, things began to take a turn for the better.  Business was booming, and with the kids in school, I could take on more clients.  Plus, I met this amazing man named Trevor Liam Buckley.  He was very wealthy and quite a few years older than me, but he proved very generous, and we began dating.  Trevor's ex-wife abandoned him and his three kids five years ago to elope with another man in Cuba.  His kids' names are Elliot ChanceAlice Juliette, and Grace Elisabetta Buckley.  A year later, I married Trevor in a posh wedding with over 200 guests I barely knew.  We moved into a gothic-style house with 14 bedrooms.

One year later, I became pregnant.  I had quit my job since Trevor had so much money, and with eight children to care for, I became a full-time stay-at-home mom.  I gave birth to a little girl named Hazel Florence Buckley on August 22nd.

Three years later, Trevor and I decided to try for our final child.  We had a baby boy on March 15th, whom we named Daniel James Buckley.

Not even a year after Daniel was born, Trevor began spending long hours at work and then coming home drunk.  I started taking the kids on day trips so they wouldn't have to see their father, but one evening, he forced me into sex.  I gave birth to a baby boy on June 10th; we named him Joseph Graham Buckley.  He was born two months early, so I had to spend a lot of time in the hospital with him.  When I got home, Trevor continued hurting me.  I was afraid he would start harming the children, so I decided to file for a divorce.

During the divorce proceedings, Trevor was charged and sentenced for money laundering, domestic abuse, and tax evasion. He was sent to prison for many years, leaving me alone with 11 children, and to make matters worse, I found out I was pregnant again, with his baby.  I found out I was expecting twin girls, whom I named Isabella Charlotte and Aubrey Elizabeth Springer.  After the divorce was finalized, I decided to have all of my children's names changed to my maiden name Springer.  The surnames Buckley and Goldwater brought up negative memories.  Only my step-kids kept their given surname, Buckley.

Three years passed, and I decided to move back to America.  I was still living in Trevor's mansion and had a sizeable amount of money from the divorce.  Elliot chose not to attend college, what with all of the family drama, and instead married his high school sweetheart, Jordan Alessandra Monroe.  They had two children together, Jude Harrison and Reese Eliana Buckley.  Caleb transferred into New York University, and Grace decided to attend the University of South Carolina.  The rest of the kids and I settled down in my home state of Vermont, and Elliot, Jordan, Jude, and Reese moved in next door.

Diana and Ross both went to the University of Wisconsin.  When Bella and Aubrey were five, I decided to reunite with my family.  After hours of searching for them, I got into contact with my parents.  We had a very emotional reunion, and I got to see my brother Jack Damien Springer for the first time since I was seventeen.  I met my sister-in-law, Emma Lorraine Schwarz Springer, and my twin nephews, Benjamin "Ben" Wyatt and Riley Owen Springer.

Dahlia Jane Springer {39}
Alice Juliette Buckley {24}
Caleb Matthew Springer {21}
Grace Elisabetta Buckley {20}
Ross Henry Springer {18}
Diana Clare Springer {18}
Finn Atlas Springer {17}
Ethan Garrett Springer {16}
Hazel Florence Springer {10}
Daniel James Springer {8}
Joseph "Joe" Graham Springer {6}
Isabella "Bella" Charlotte Springer {5}
Aubrey Elizabeth Springer {5}

The Springer Family
Dahlia, Elliot, Alice, Caleb, Grace, Ross, Diana, Finn, Ethan, Hazel, Daniel, Joe, Bella, & Aubrey

Elliot Chance Buckley {26}
Jordan Alessandra Monroe Buckley {26}
Jude Harrison Buckley {5}
Reese Eliana Buckley {3}

The Buckley Family
Elliot, Jordan, Jude, & Reese

Jack Damien Springer {37}
Emma Lorraine Schwarz Springer {36}
Benjamin "Ben" Wyatt Springer {8}
Riley Owen Springer {8}

The Springer Family
Jack, Emma, Ben, & Riley