Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:11 AM

Hugh Leonard

I'm expecting a baby boy. I would like his first name to be old-fashioned with a cute nickname. His middle name should honor a past U.S. president.

#162 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 10:50 AM

Theodore Jonathan

~~~

I'm expecting a little girl, I want her to have a sweet ageable name. Her middle names should be floral and royal.

#163 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:21 AM

Eve Marguerite.

I'm expecting a little girl. I want her first name to be long with a short, 2 syllable nickname NOT ending "ie" or "y". Her middle name should be at least 2 syllables. One of the two names should be traditional and one less common.

#164 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:25 AM

Annabelle "Anna" Mia

I'm expecting three little boys. I'd like for their names to all match and be very sweet. I'd like their middle names to be sporty.

#165 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:33 AM

Max Reilly, Micah Taylor & Miles Logan.

I have one daughter, Annabelle "Anna" Mia {5}. I'm expecting my second daughter and what me and my husband have decided is our last child. So, we would like to name her after my husband's mother, Penelope Kathleen. Her first name should be like her sisters; long with a two syllable nickname. Her middle name is your choice.

#166 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:36 AM

Katherine "Kitty" Phoebe.

I'm expcting a little girl, she'sgot three older brothers. Max Reilly, Micah Taylor & Miles Logan {8}. We'd liek her first name to be very femmine and start with the letter M to continue our theme. Her middle name should be unique but not strange.

#167 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:41 AM

Molly Saoirse.

I'm expecting my first and second, boy/girl twins. Their names are up to you. Our only preference is that their initials be the same, reversed.

#168 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:48 AM

Violet Aubree and Aidan Victor

~~~

I'm expecting a little boy, I want his first name to be after my husband's father, Marshall Bryant, his middle name must be from popular books.

#169 VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:51 AM

Bryant Ronald

I'm expecting my second child, a girl. My son's name is John-Paul. I would like another combination name like my sons but I want it to sound more modern so nothing with Mary or Alice or Jane.

#170 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 11:57 AM

Hazel-Grace

~

I'm expecting my first child, a little boy. I'd like for his first name to be manly and strong, his middle name should fun and off set his strong first name.

#171 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:09 PM

Jacob Flynn.

I'm expecting my third. I have twins Violet Aubrey and Aidan Victor {7}. It's another girl this time. I want her initials to be VA like her sisters. Her first name should be an uncommon classic and her middle should be something more trendy and modern.

#172 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

Vivette Adalyn

~~~

I'm expecting my second child, another little boy. I'd like for his first name to be manly and strong, his middle name should fun and off set his strong first name. It should go along with his older brothers name, Jacob Flynn {3}. However, the letters J and F should not be used.

#173 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:19 PM

Benjamin Leo.

I'm expecting my 4th, a boy. I already have 2 daughters, Sinead Rebecca {10} and Saoirse Audrey {7}, and a baby son Rowan Finley {2}. I want my little boy to have an Irish name {First and middle}. His initials should be CP.

#174 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:43 PM

Callum Patrick

~~~~

I'm expecting my thirf child, another little boy. I'd like for his first name to be manly and strong, his middle name should fun and off set his strong first name. It should go along with his older brothers name, Jacob Flynn {5} and Benjamin Leo {2}. However, the letters J, F, B and L should not be used.

#175 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:57 PM

Nathaniel Wylie.

I have five children, Sinead Rebecca {17}, Saoirse Audrey {14}, Rowan Finley {9} and Callum Patrick {7}. Since having my youngest, I have divorced and re-married. My new husband and I have adopted a little girl, Siobhan Madeleine {3}. I am now pregnant again, with another little girl. Her first name is going to be Sloane. Her middle name should be traditional like Rebecca, Audrey and Madeleine.

#176 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:05 PM

Sloane Eleanor

~~~~

I'm expecting my fourth child, another little boy. I'd like for his first name to be manly and strong, his middle name should fun and off set his strong first name. It should go along with his older brothers name, Jacob Flynn {7}, Benjamin Leo {4} and Nathaniel Wylie {2}. However, the letters J, F, B, L, N and Wshould not be used.

#177 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:20 PM

Andrew Zeke.

I'm expecting my second, a son. I already have a beautiful adopted daughter, Emily Clare {11}. My husband and I want to name our little boy after my late brother, Adam Richard {Willis}. His first name shouldn't have a nickname and should be popular like Emily. His middle name should be traditional, but with a slightly less common spelling, like Clare instead of Claire.

#178 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:26 PM

Will Archer

~~~

I'm expecting my fifth child, another little boy. I'd like for his first name to be manly and strong, his middle name should fun and off set his strong first name. It should go along with his older brothers name, Jacob Flynn {9}, Benjamin Leo {6}, Nathaniel Wylie {4} and Andrew Zeke {2}. However, the letters J, F, B, L, N, W, A and Z should not be used.

#179 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

Thomas Gray.

I'm expecting my fifth child. I already have two girls, Alice Kathryn {12}, Jane Isobel {9} and Emma Violet {4} and a boy, Henry Oliver {6}. I'm now pregnant with my second little boy. I want his first name to be traditional and old fashioned like Henry {but not stuffy} and to not have a nickname option. His initials should be LT. Middle name is up to you.

#180 VictoriaRose

VictoriaRose

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 02:17 PM

Levi Theodore

I'm expecting my fourth and fifth children! My children are Amelie Jade (AJ), James Christian (JC), and Poppy Johanna (PJ). I want my B/G twins to have names that match their siblings and are able to be shortened to intials.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users