• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 18 May 2011 - 03:27 PM

[image removed]

She was originally named Alanna and nicknamed Lani but I don't know if I like that or not. She HAS to have a nickname that goes along with her name and if it is not the normal nickname that would be great too. (Ex. Elizabeth; not nicknamed Lizzy but Liza or Madeline; not nicknamed Maddy but Lina). This picture is EXACTLY how the character from my book looks so just go off of that.

Posted Image

He was originally named Nolan. I kind of like it but I wanna come up with a different name that doesn't sound so stereotypically jockish even though he really is a jock. He doesn't need a nickname but I will take one if it has one.

Posted Image

This adorable little girl was originally named Karlee. I like the name but I really want a cute little girl name that is kind of unusual. I would love it if it was a long name that could possibly be shortened.

[image removed]

I was gonna name this little guy Maxwell and call him Max but I didn't think that the name fit his look. I don't really want him to have a name with a nickname anymore so just a short simple name that is kind of unusual like his sister's above.

Thanks in advance!!!

#2 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 19 May 2011 - 11:11 AM

Those kids are so cute! :lol:

For the girl on type, I think she could be a Rebekah nn Bek, or a Cassidy nn Cass. Or maybe a Natalee nn Nat or Lee?
It's kind of hard to think up these names, sorry! Ooh, maybe she could be Christine/Kristing, nn Kris? Idk, sorry if this isn't helping much.

The guy--how about something like Stephen, Wyatt, Xavier or Keegan? He also looks like he could be a Nick, Alex or Logan--but I don't think you want that type of name. Maybe he could be a Noah or Henry? Eli or Tony? Josiah or Mason? I don't know, let me know if you can think of a certain style you'd like...

For the sweet little girl...how about Ellie short for Ellison, or Addie short for Addison. Jenny short for Jennifer? I don't think I'm helping at all! Let's see a bit more unusual...maybe something like Lindy? Eleanor? Harley? Esther? Moriah? Lisette?

The little boy...he could be a Samuel or Micah or Evan? Elliott, Andrew, Stephen? Matthew, Timothy, Mason? Patrick, Oscar, Brayden?

I'm sorry if I didn't help much. Good luck and have a nice day! Let me know if you think of anything that could steer me into a better direction of helping. :)

#3 -TebowTime-

-TebowTime-

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,472 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:22 PM

Lilly - Lil, Lina, Leah, Lia, Leigh
Austin, Benjamin, Hudson, Jayson, Keith
Katrina - Trina, Kat, Katie; Trinity - Tina, Ren, Nella, Rinny
Evan, Tate, Mason?

#4 Jenna Hansen

Jenna Hansen

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 771 posts
  • Interests:Working out, being a nanny, spending time with my fiance, reading, writing, watching movies.

Posted 21 May 2011 - 09:18 PM

Hey! You helped so much!! I really love the names for the kids. I am thinking about going with a sort of religious theme for them and like the names you gave: Esther and Micah. Those are so cute and I think they fit perfect. The kids' parents names are Mary and Brad so it fits. Also, I LOVE the name Stephen for the guy! Thanks so much!! I also like the name Kristing nn. Kris. I think it's pretty and unique and it fits her well. Thanks for all your help!

#5 ImaginationGirl

ImaginationGirl

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,608 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Acting, Singing and spending time with God, my family, friends and cats!

Posted 22 May 2011 - 04:39 PM

Hey! You helped so much!! I really love the names for the kids. I am thinking about going with a sort of religious theme for them and like the names you gave: Esther and Micah. Those are so cute and I think they fit perfect. The kids' parents names are Mary and Brad so it fits. Also, I LOVE the name Stephen for the guy! Thanks so much!! I also like the name Kristing nn. Kris. I think it's pretty and unique and it fits her well. Thanks for all your help!

Glad I could help! I love the ones your liking! Esther and Micah would be SO cute!
Stephen is really nice...on the girl though I meant Kristine--but you can use Kristing if you'd like. :lol:

Good luck! I'm excited for you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users