• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Mary's dreaming

Mary's dreaming

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Writing and looking at names. Yeah, I have no life....

Posted 03 January 2010 - 01:15 AM

I need one name for the main character of my new story.

Plot: Girl 1 has had pretty suckish life, jumping from place to place with her mother Ellen Kathleen Patricks, until Ellen married Andrew Thomas James nn Andy. 4 years after they married they had a boy named Miles Andrew and 7 years later a girl named Cassidy Anne nn Sid or Cassie. This part of the soty is really not in the story but is brought up quite a bit. Girl 1 is all grown up in the story. She is married to Patrick Joseph Molony, a prosecuter from New York , and has a 2-year-old daughter named O'Hara Sullivan, both family names. She and O'Hara go on a "vacation" while her husband is working a high profile and dangerous case. They stay with Girl 1's family. Andy and Miles went on a golf and Cassie is at a sleepover. Ellen and Girl 1 are snowed in and share stories about what is was like before Ellen married Andy.

Girl 1 is pretty, almost having a classic look. She has creamy skin, green eyes, and short brown hair.

#2 Lilli'sHeart

Lilli'sHeart

Distinguished Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 06:17 PM

Cynthia...Scarlett, Bonnie, Mealanie, Ellen ( those are all from gone with the wind...Scarlett O'Hara)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users