1 reply to this topic

#1 Jack Jack

Jack Jack

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 18 September 2009 - 03:23 AM

I am trying to write a CSI fanfic about Sara and Catherine, they are not in a relationship, but they end up living under one roof with 12 children to care for. At first each woman takes care of their own, until they find working together makes it easier for everyone to make it through each day. They have a nanny, Bianca, for an extra set of hands.

In the show Catherine has one daughter, Lindsey. I don't want Lindsey to be an only child so I am giving Catherine 2 more daughters.

The other 4 girls and 6 boys are children from Sara's side. 1 of the girls is Sara's daughter, Noah. The other 2 girls are Sara's nieces, which she gains custody of. They are Michael Sidle's illegitimate daughters, he is married to Danielle and they have a young daughter, Sarah-Lynn. Michael cheated on Danielle early on in their marriage with Jade Lukas, Jade is the mother of the girls Sara takes in. All 6 boys (sextuplets) are Cara Sidle's children. After Cara passes away they are placed with Sara.

I have some ideas for names for some of these kids, but I need some help with the names. The names in bold are the ones that I am sticking with, feel free to give suggestions for the others.

Girls:
I am unsure of the order except that Lindsey is the second oldest with one of Sara’s nieces being the oldest and Noah is the youngest girl.

Lindsey ? Willows
- She needs a middle name.
- Born in 1993.

? ? Willows
- Lindsey’s younger sister.
- She needs a first and middle name.
- Born in 1994.

? ? Willows
- Lindsey’s youngest sister.
- She needs a first and middle name.
- Born in 1994.

Noah Rahne Sidle
- I’ve had her name picked out for awhile. I know that Noah isn’t a female name, but it stems from another original characters name.
- Born in 1996.

? ? Sidle
- Oldest of all 6 girls.
- Michael/Jade’s oldest daughter.
- Born in 1992.

Aria ? Sidle
- May be the second youngest of the 6 girls.
- Michael/Jade’s youngest daughter.
- Born in 1994.
Her name could be Ariana or Arizona with nn Aria or Ari.

Here is a list of girl’s names I like (it’s not very long):
- Jordan nn Jorde
- Kaitlin nn Kit

---

Boys:
I am unsure what order the boys are in except that I really would like Aidan to be the youngest. The boys were born on December 24, 2001.

Aidan ? Sidle
- Youngest of 6 boys and all 12 children.
- Unsure of spelling I like Aidan and Aaden.
- He’d be called Aid from time to time.

Quinn ? Sidle
- nn Quinnie

Parker ? Sidle
- nn Park

Boy names I like for first names:
- Logan
- Kieran nn Kier
- Jacobi nn Jack or Jake

Other boy names I like:
- Riley nn Rye
- Avery nn Avi
- Cameron
- James
- Blaise
- Gibson

---

Open to any ideas you have. Mostly looking for middle names. Thanks. :P

#2 CharSus

CharSus

Junior Baby Namer

• Bronze Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 22 September 2009 - 09:19 PM

Actually Miley cyrus has a sister named Noah(interesting) Sorry just wanted to put that in!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users