• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:58 AM

So I've thought of this great new idea for a story, I have a basic family. The parents are very famous celebs, and billionaires.

father: Spencer
mother: Ava

Marlene India 26 - is very rich, nanny looks after 2 year old daughter Honey, husband is equally wealthy and flash, she's a well known singer
Braydon Sonny 23 - doesn't like the public life, wants to be an artist, gets on best with the main character
Cassia Delphine and Maximus Toril 19 - spoilt, have everything they need but want more
Lyric Trinity, Calliope Kaena, Aria Bellatrix, and Jazz Serendipity 16 - xxx
Raven Paradise 7 - cute, bossy, but a sweetheart, is at the moment unaware of her parent's life and career, and the world outside their mansions

1) So the story centers around the all girl quadruplets, but 1 in particular, when you see their names, what kinda personality do you think of when you see their name?
Lyric Trinity
Calliope Kaena
Aria Bellatrix
Jazz Serendipity

2) I need a name for 3 friends of all the girls, all are from very wealthy and well known families, and are spoilt and their lives are very sheltered and they have everything they need.

3) 1) I need a name for a friend that's a boy, for the main girl. I haven't decided which. He is working class, comes from the east end of London, cute looking, has seen the dark side of the world, he is not spoilt and is made to earn his money. He is also 16, and has brown hair, and pale skin, and a fit body. He is a real guy.
2) Finally I need a name for a 18 year old guy, he is Italian and very handsome, with olive skin and dark eyes. He is very wealthy and owns a flash car and three large apartments, he has a thing for the first character, but she doesn't.

Thanks a lot, I'm sorry if it's confusing.

#2 TessB

TessB

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 01:55 PM

Personalities for the quads
Lyric Trinity:
I see a beautiful little girl who's really quiet, often unnoticed of them all. She likes to do her thing quietly by herself. Just as beautiful as the others, but she isn't so showy about it. Ironically into music, spends all her time with her guitar. She usually deosn't get attention because she hides her talent, but she truly is more talented than the others. She has an outstanding voice. Like an angel when she wants it, but can transition her voice to be more rough too. Spunky in her own way. Neon colors. Almost like a raver, or something.

Calliope Kaena:
I see a really sweet girl, loves to smile. Picture perfect face, totaly adorable. Definately blonde, with bright spring green eyes. Perfect hair. Not too snotty, but definately knows she's beautiful

Aria Bellatrix:
Has a beautiful heir (sp?) to her. Spunky, sweet, and nice to be around. A little more stuck up. Big shopper. girly, flirty, and gorgeous.

Jazz Serendipity:
I see a pretty little girl in a newsboy cap with a long braid over her shoulder in a pretty but short flowy skirt. Has a big smile, nice teeth. Giggley and charismatic.

Names for 3 friends
Devonie, Mallory, and Fayanna (faye-on-ah)
Rachel, Caralee, and Sammy
Willow, Harlow, and Gemma

Boy name
Benjamin
Daniel
Ethan
William/Liam
Samuel
Caleb
Thomas
Zachary
Ryan
Joshua

A name for Italian man
Giovanni (lol)
Luc
Alastair
Warren
Cameron
Louis
Evan
Eli
Levu
Aiden

Hope I helped!

#3 Gwyneth

Gwyneth

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,027 posts
  • Interests:I love reading, and writing, handging out with my friends, Drama and listening to music. I can't sing to save my life. I kinda like walking my dog, I love all animals, and travelling.

Posted 21 October 2009 - 03:10 PM

Thanks Tessa!!! I would be eternally grateful for more help, thanks a lot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users