• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Maybaby

Maybaby

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 October 2014 - 11:02 PM

My husband and I are expecting a daughter in a few months and she will be our very first :) we are both super excited and everything else we seem to completely be good with... Except the name.
We agree that we LOVE Parker as a different middle name for our baby, but can't pick one that flows for a first.
So far we have thrown names around like Ruby Parker, Natasha Parker , and Arabella Parker but cannot decide. Should we keep it or trash it and just start over?

#2 Monsters_girl27

Monsters_girl27

Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:I like taking important names and writing the letters of each name out and making a new name out of the letters... that way they represent each one of the family members

Example:
    Names:April May June July august
    Letters:Aaaegijjllmnprstuuuuyy
    New name: Amaya jenyl

Posted 14 October 2014 - 08:52 PM

I like parker but why not use it for a first name sense it's the first name you guys can agree aND be settled on?

Parker rose
parker Jade
parker jenelle

Ainsley parker
shaelyn parker
Austin parker

#3 Jr1987

Jr1987

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 October 2014 - 01:05 PM

Maybe since Parker is a unique/different name you could choose a more traditional name for her first name? Then, as she grows and you get to know her, you could choose to call her by her middle name, Parker, (if it fits her personality) or the more traditional name? 

Elizabeth (Lizzy) Parker

Emmaline (Emma) Parker

Rosabel (Rosie) Parker

Cordelia (Lea or Corie) Parker

Isadora (Izzy) Parker

Adelaide (Addie) Paker

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users