Photo

I'll rate and give my opinions on your name crushes!!!

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#1 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:41 PM

Since it's summer and I have no life, go ahead and reply a short (no more than 3 for each gender) list of names you've been crushing on.  I'll give my honest opinion on them, a rate of 1 to 10 (1 being I STRONGLY DISLIKE the name, 10 being I ADORE the name SO MUCH), and I might even offer suggestions.  But, I will be honest.  Don't be offended, because by replying with a list of names, you are giving me permission to be 100% honest, but I will always be very nice about it.  :)

#2 Vix

Vix

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 340 posts
  • Interests:Writing, Naming, Babysitting, Concerts.

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:02 PM

-Girls-

Yvonne

Dixie 

Juliette

-Boys-

Logan

Fletcher

Ezra

• Madi Wolf Princess <3 likes this

#3 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:13 PM

Girls:

Ashley Reign (double first name)
Kaelyn
Violet

&

Boys:

Hayden
Andrew
Kellin

#4 Wildflowerchild

Wildflowerchild

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 765 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:08 PM

Annika Haleigh

Noa Roxanne

Auburn Alexandra

Judah Preston

Brandt Leo

Lucian Matthew

#5 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts
  • Interests:Marilyn Manson, Five Finger Death Punch, being a creepy cute princess, being a wolf puppy, Harry Potter, Ravenclaw, Supernatural, Dean Winchester, the fall season, Halloween, sparkly things, the moon, the stars... The whole galaxy, the element air, learning of different religions/cultures, especially the more unconventional ones.

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:06 PM

-Girls-
Yvonne
Dixie 
Juliette

-Boys-
Logan
Fletcher
Ezra

Yvonne - I've never liked this name. Maybe it's because I knew a woman by this name that was stuck on herself, over dramatic, and rude. So, when I think of this name, I think of a snobby woman with a big fur coat. Also, the look of the name (I think it's the Y) just looks weird... And I'd give this name a 3.

Dixie - Not my style. The first syllable of this name could be teasing potential, unfortunately. I'd give this name a 2.

Juliette - I like this, but spelled Juliet and more as a middle name. I'd give this name a 7. I prefer Scarlett though. It has the double T ending, it's beautiful and has quite a few nicknames (Carly and Scout are my favorites.) and the nickname Scout for Scarlett also has a literary connection (Jean Louise Finch "Scout" from To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.) and Scarlett herself is a name in another classic, Gone With The Wind.

Logan - Very handsome and ages very well. Love it!!! I'd give this name a 9.

Fletcher - I don't like this at all, sorry. I'd give it a 1. It just seems gross to me, I can't really explain it... There is a character on the Disney channel show Ant Farm and he's really weird, lol. Maybe that's why I don't like it, honestly I don't really know.

Ezra - Very handsome. Love it!! I'd give it a 8.5, lol.

DISCLAIMER: I'm sorry if I was too harsh. I meant well, but sometimes it's hard to give your honest opinion without being harsh because I don't want to sugarcoat it.

#6 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:28 PM

Girls:
Ashley Reign (double first name)
Kaelyn
Violet
 & Boys:
Hayden
Andrew
Kellin

Ashley Reign (double first name) - I'm not a fan of double first names and this one is kind of a mouthful to say all of the time. I prefer Ashlee or Ashleigh, so it is strictly female, and I don't like Reign at all. I'd give the name a 5, because I really like Ashleigh, Ashlee (Ashley), but I really do not like Reign. And also, while I like Ashley, it is kind of dated, but it would be kind of cute to see on a little girl these days. If you're going to go with a double first, know that once your child gets to school age, she might opt to go by just Ashley. And you might want to choose a simple name as the second first name, like Ashley-Rose.

Kaelyn - Kaelyn is cute, and the nickname Kay kinda puts a classic spin on it. I do prefer Katelyn or Kaitlyn, but Kaelyn is cute. I'd give this name a 7.

Violet - I like this as a middle name, but it reminds me of that character on Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, which is kind of gross... I'd give this name a 6.

Hayden - I really don't like this, because of a mischievous annoying boy in my neighborhood. It is a handsome name for a boy, when I get past the association. So, if I was being non-biased, I'd give it a 7.

Andrew - Handsome and classic, nickname availability... I'd give it a 6, because, while classic, it is kind of boring and expected.

Kellin - I adore this. It feels modern and I picture a boy who likes to act like a bad boy, thinks he is. Plays the drums and is a heartbreaker, but also rescues kittens from trees and opens doors for people... I'd give this an 8.

DISCLAIMER: I'm sorry if I was too harsh. I tried not to be, but sometimes it's hard to be honest, but super nice about it, because then that would be sugar-coating it. =)

#7 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:47 PM

Annika Haleigh
Noa Roxanne
Auburn Alexandra

Judah Preston
Brandt Leo
Lucian Matthew

Annika Haleigh - Spunky, but classic. Pronunciation could be an issue. Is it pronounced An-ick-uh H-al-ee? And then there is the flow. If that is how it is pronounced, that is a mouthful. Also, I'd prefer Halley if that is how it is pronounced. I'd give this a 6.

Noa Roxanne - Noah is all boy to me. Roxanne is girly, spunky, classic. How about Halley (Haleigh) Roxanne? I'd give this a 5, because I like Roxanne, but not Noa.

Auburn Alexandra - I don't like Auburn, honestly and I'm not a fan of Alexandra either. I picture a country girl who is kind of a loner, and people kind of avoid her because she isn't like them. I'd give this combo a 3, because, while I don't like Auburn, Alexandra is okay.

Judah Preston - Not a fan of either name at all. But I'll give it a 2, because it's not unusable.

Brandt Leo - Sounds like Brantley-O. Brandt feels incomplete and so does Leo. I'd give this a 2, because I like Brant as a nickname for Brantley, but not on it's own.

Lucian Matthew - Very handsome. LOVE Lucian and the nicknames it offers (friendly Luke, sexy Italian Luca). I'm not really a fan of Matthew, but it's good in this combo. I'll give it a 8.

DISCLAIMER: I'm sorry if I came across as harsh. I tried to be honest, but still nice about it. But I didn't want to sugarcoat. =)

#8 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 01:49 PM

Also, I'm sorry if I wasn't clear before, but you can reply with combos (first and middle name).

#9 Guest_Alyse_*

Guest_Alyse_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:04 PM

Anneliese Jane
Deidra Michelle
Taite

Alexander Grey
Jameson
Killian

#10 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:28 PM

Anneliese Jane
Deidra Michelle
Taite
Alexander Grey
Jameson
Killian

Anneliese Jane - Anneliese Jane is beautiful. I'd normally say Jane is boring, but in this combo, it's beautiful. I'll give this combo an 8.

Deidra Michelle - Not a fan of either name. I prefer Michelle over Deidra though. I'll give this combo a 2, because, while I dislike both names, Michelle isn't too bad.

Taite - I'd prefer Tate, and as a nickname for Tatum. Tatum Michelle nickname Tate? I'll give the name Taite a 2, because it's not too bad.

Alexander Grey - VERY handsome. 9.

Jameson - Very handsome as well. 8.

Killian - Don't like this one at all because it begins with Kill-, which is a bit violent. How about Kellin or Kieran? I'd give this name a 1, sorry.

DISCLAIMER: Please don't be offended. I tried to be honest, but still nice about it, which can be hard without sugar costing, and I DON'T sugar coat..

#11 HaydensMama18

HaydensMama18

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,253 posts
  • Interests:My son, baby naming, singing, dancing, helping others

Obsessed with WWE & TNA

Favorite viners & youtubers: The Gabbie Show, Liza Koshy & Joe Santagato & Shane

My favorite actors are Grace Phipps & Garrett Clayton

Current favorite songs: Anything by Little Mix, Ariana Grande-Boyfriend Material & Anything by Bruno Mars

Posted 05 July 2014 - 07:58 PM

Girls:

Kaelyn Gabrielle
Rowan(-)Eve Serenity
Paris Andrea Lacey

&

Boys:

Hayden Andrew Dean
Austin Lane Michael
Kellin Mackenzie Adam

#12 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 07 July 2014 - 04:42 AM

Brogan Robert James

Edmund Sky

Henry Andrew Paul

Freya Elizabeth

Liesel Ramona

Tabitha Grey

#13 Jenna_Lee

Jenna_Lee

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 07:52 AM

I'll just go with singles for now.

Annaliese

Claire

Zoë

Matthias

Elliot

Henry

#14 HxppySxng

HxppySxng

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 3,040 posts
  • Interests:Planners, piercings, Witchcraft, Netflix, & baking.

Posted 07 July 2014 - 12:21 PM

Lux

Gemma

Sloane

Noah

Jacob

Dominic 

#15 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 07 July 2014 - 02:32 PM

Boys

William Luke

Ian Matthias

Girls

Amelia Catherine

Leia Elizabeth

#16 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:09 PM

Girls:

Kaelyn Gabrielle
Rowan(-)Eve Serenity
Paris Andrea Lacey

&

Boys:

Hayden Andrew Dean
Austin Lane Michael
Kellin Mackenzie Adam

Kaelyn Gabrielle - I was thinking an -elle ending middle name would go well with Kaelyn.  I was thinking Danielle, but I like Gabrielle better, but Gabriella best.  Kaelyn Gabriella would sound best with a second 1 syllable middle name, like Faith or Rose.  Rate: 7.

Rowan(-)Eve Serenity - I like Rowan best as a girls name, but I think there's no point in hyphenating it because, in my experience, most school-age kids opt to go by their first name and not tack on the second name.  For example, Anna-Marie opted for Anna.  I like Rowan, but Eve and Serenity aren't my style.  And it's quite a lot to say altogether.  Rate: 2 (because I kind of like Rowan).

Paris Andrea Lacey - I don't like Paris as a name, but at least you're not using it as a girl's name.  Andrea isn't my style, but it goes well in this combo.  Lacey is my dog's name.  I wish I'd have spelled it Laci, but it's goes well in this combo.  Rate: 6 (Andrea Lacey goes well together, but I don't like Paris at all).

Hayden Andrew Dean - They all kind of clash, because they all have prominent D's.  Hayden and Andrew are okay, but Dean kind of sounds gross.  It's handsome though, overall.  I'll give this a 6.   

Austin Lane Michael - Austin is kind of dated, honestly, and I don't like Lane at all.  Lane also clashes with Austin.  But Michael is timeless.  I'll give this a 2 (like Michael, but not Austin and Lane). 

Kellin Mackenzie Adam - I like Kellin and Adam, both masculine and handsome.  I think Mackenzie is cute AS A GIRL'S NAME only.  And it a lot to say altogether... So, I'd give this a 6 (because I really like Kellin and Adam, but NOT Mackenzie for a boy).

#17 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:17 PM

Brogan Robert James

Edmund Sky

Henry Andrew Paul

Freya Elizabeth

Liesel Ramona

Tabitha Grey

Brogan Robert James - This whole combo is handsome, especially Brogan.  Robert and James are boring and fillers, honestly, but they are handsome in this combo.  I'd prefer Brogan James.  Rate: 6.

Edmund Sky - I don't like Edmund, this name has always creeped me out for some reason.  Sky is girly.  Rate: 2 (because Edmund is better than some crazy name)...

Henry Andrew Paul - I don't like Henry and Paul, but Andrew is handsome.  I'll give this a 3.

Freya Elizabeth - I like this a lot.  Spunky and classic.  I'll give this an 8.

Liesel Ramona - I don't like either name... So, I'll give this a 2.

Tabitha Grey - I prefer Grey as a nickname for Greyson, for a boy and Tabitha has always creeped me out too.  I'll give this a 3, cuz Tabby could be a cute nickname.

#18 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:33 PM

I'll just go with singles for now.

Annaliese

Claire

Zoë

Matthias

Elliot

Henry

Annaliese - I adore this, although I feel like it is spelled wrong.  I like the beginning, Anna-, but -liese is kind of weird.  I don't like the common nicknames to shorten it, so you'll have to be creative if she wants a nickname.  Rate: 8, beautiful.

Claire - Prefer Clarissa to add some spunk.  Claire by itself is boring.  Rate: 5.

Zoë - Adore this.  But the dots above the e are unnecessary.  It just complicates things, and I doubt she'll write them on papers in school.  Rate: 9. 

Matthias - Uncommon, yet familiar, handsome and masculine.  Better than Matthew.  Rate: 8.

Elliot - This always seems kind of girly because it begins with the Ellie sound.  But it is a fine name.  So, 5.

Henry - Handsome, but nerdy...  Classic.  So, 4.

#19 EmilyA

EmilyA

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 870 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:36 PM

Tallulah Gray

Belle Violet

Penelope Maeve

Dashiell Mark

Milo Jefferson

Corbin Elliot

#20 Madi Wolf Princess <3

Madi Wolf Princess <3

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 907 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:41 PM

Lux

Gemma

Sloane

Noah

Jacob

Dominic 

Lux - Not my style... It seems short for Deluxe, which is weird, lol.  Rate, 3.

Gemma - Pretty.  Alternative to Emma.  Rate: 6.

Sloane - Don't like it.  Classy, but it's just not my style.  How about Monroe?  It's spunky...  Rate: 2.

Noah - Handsome and classic.  Can't really say anything bad about.  Just beware of popularity.  Rate: 9.

Jacob - Same as Noah.  Also, Jake is a cool nickname.  Rate: 8.

Dominic - Uncommon.  Nickname could be Nic.  Handsome.  Rate: 7.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users