24 replies to this topic

#21 Michal Costner

Michal Costner

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 312 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 06:55 PM

Ava is now two years old, and just a couple months ago you celebrated her second birthday. She had a blast. Now, at the ages of 25 and 26, Daniel and I are finally getting married! Ava is going to be the little flower girl. How cute! Our theme colors are black, white, and green!

The night is a blast. I fell in love with Daniel all over again, just like when we first met. Ava enjoyed dancing to the music, and my parents offered to watch her so we can have a little honeymoon weekend, though I know I'll be worrying like crazy even though she is in the best possible hands.

After a two-hour drive to a hotel on the beach, we arrived at your honeymoon destination. However, the romance is cut short when your stomach is upset. Thinking it's just a bug, we decided to go home, though I felt bad about having to take a rain check on the honeymoon. For the next few days I continued to feel pretty bad, so I made an appointment with my doctor. After a brief examination, the doctor tells me that I'm fine, and confirms what I had already begun to guess--I'm pregnant!

Over the nine months of my pregnancy, Ava cozied up to the idea of having a little brother or sister. When the big day finally comes and we go to the hospital, our now three-year-old Ava is practically jumping up and down with excitement as our relatives keep an eye on her. Daniel is by your side--unfortunately, he'll be deployed again just a couple of weeks--as I gave birth to a beautiful, healthy baby.

The Finley Family:

DBF: Daniel Augustus

DGF: Georgia Alice

DD: Ava Sofia

DS: Elliot Josiah

#22 Addison

Addison

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,122 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 08:51 AM

Annabel Juliet Sutton Finley (me)
Peter Cassius Finley (my husband, my marine)

Ashton Jacob Alistair Finley (our firstborn, a son)
Price Henry Nathaniel Finley (our second child, a son)

#23 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:20 PM

The Carter Family

Scarlett Carter (Connelly) {25}
-Psychologist
Julian Magnus Carter {27}
-Soldier [U.S. Marines]

DS: Azariah Michael Carter {3}
DS: Russell Josiah Carter {nb}

Wedding colors: Red, Orange, & White.

Scarlett & Julian w/ Aza & Russ.

#24 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 03 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

DW: Delilah Juliet Blake (nee Sanford) {26}

*Bookstore manager who writes books on the side

DH: Adam Julius Blake {27}

*US Air Force

DS: Alexander Michael Blake {3}

DS: Elliot Nathaniel Blake {NB}

Adam and Lila Blake

Xander and Eli

Wedding: Light Pink and Brown

#25 Therandombanana

Therandombanana

Notable Baby Namer

• Silver Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

You: Sadie Flora Seeley

My name is Sadie Flora Seeley, I am 22 years old, and I've just finished university. For the first time, I'm living away from my family supporting myself with the money I earn working as a Fashion Designer.

I've been dating my boyfriend, Benjamin Felix Riley, who is 23, for about three years since I met him when I was at university. We have recently moved into an apartment together.

It's been a year since me and Ben moved in, though time seems to have flown.

Ben has enlisted in the Navy, though he hasn't gone anywhere yet.

After having felt off for a while, I decide to take a pregnancy test, which comes back positive. Just as I was about to tell Ben the news--which both excites me and scares me a little bit--he says he has something he wants to tell me. It doesn't seem like anything out of the ordinary until he bends down on one knee and asks me to marry him. Ecstatic, I say yes and then tell your new fiance the news--the two of us are expecting a child!

The two of us agree to hold off our wedding until after the baby is born.

Ben is deployed overseas for most of the pregnancy, but when the day the baby finally comes, he arrives home in the nick of time--just an hour into my labor! I had been afraid he wouldn't make it to the birth of his first child, but relief floods over me as he's there to hold my hand as our beautiful, perfectly healthy baby is born.

I gave birth to a boy who we named Aiden David Riley.

Today is the big day!

Aiden is now two years old, and just a couple months ago you celebrated his second birthday. Aiden had a blast. Now, at the ages of 25 and 26, me and Ben are finally getting married! Aiden is going to be the little ring bearer. How cute!

Our theme is going to be white, black and green.

The night is a blast. I fall in love with Ben all over again, just like when we first met. Aiden enjoyed dancing to the music, and your parents offered to watch him so we can have a little honeymoon weekend, though I'm sure I'll be worrying like crazy even though he is in the best possible hands.

After a two-hour drive to a hotel on the beach, we arrive at our honeymoon destination. However, the romance is cut short when my stomach is upset. Thinking it's just a bug, we decide to go home, though I feel bad about having to take a rain check on the honeymoon. For the next few days I continue to feel pretty bad, so I make an appointment with your doctor. After a brief examination, the doctor tells me that I'm fine, and confirms what I had already begun to guess--I'm pregnant!

Over the nine months of your pregnancy, Aiden cosies up to the idea of having a little brother or sister. When the big day finally comes and I go to the hospital, our now three-year-old son is practically jumping up and down with excitement as my relatives keep an eye on him. My husband is by my side--unfortunately, he'll be deployed again just a couple of weeks--as I give birth to a beautiful, healthy baby boy, who we named Elliot Louis Riley.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users