44 replies to this topic

#1 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:07 AM

Rules- Roll the Dice as directed. (Extra details and pictures would be awesome!)

When ----- was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named -------, who has ----Hair and ---- eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to -----. They have ----- hair and ------ eyes. I named them ------- & ------. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that ------- (was/wasn't) the father of my twins! He (did/didn't) keep his word, and he --------.

You Have:
1) G/G Twins
2) B/G Twins
3) B/B Twins
4) G/G Twins
5) G/B Twins
6) B/B Twins

Boy(s)- First Name & Middle Name (Yours, The Fathers or Hyphenated Surname)
Girl(s)- First Name & Middle Name (Yours, The Fathers or Hyphenated Surname)

Assumed The Babies Father Was:
1 or 2) Calvin Rhys Parks
3 or 4) Xavier Mason Lux
5 or 6) Trevor Liam Jackson

Was He The Father: Odd-Yes/ Even-No

(If Yes) Did He Actaully Step Up:
1) Yes, he's a full time father to the twins
2) No, he abandoned us after less than a week
3) No, But He Pays Voluntary Child Support
4) Yes, but He's only a part time father
5) No, But He Pays Court Ordered Child Support
6) Yes, he even wanted us to be together

(If No) Do You: (Final DNA Results Are Next Round)
1) Tell Calvin and have him tested (If it was Calvin before, beg him to stay and he does)
2) Tell Trevor he is definitely the father (If it was Trevor before, beg him to stay but he doesn't)
3) Tell Xavier and have him tested (If it was Xavier before, beg him to stay and he does)
4) Tell Calvin he is definately the father (If it was Calvin before, beg him to stay but he doesn't)
5) Tell Trevor and have him tested (If it was Trevor before, beg him to stay)
6) Tell Xavier he is definately the father (If it was Xavier before, beg him to stay but he doesn't)

Your baby(ies)& the fathers looks: (Roll for each person) (You may choose straight, curly wavy and etc)
1) Black Hair and Glasz Eyes
2) Auburn Hair and Gray Eyes
3) Red Hair and Hazel Eyes
4) Light Brown Hair and Brown Eyes
5) Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes
6) Dark Brown Hair and Green Eyes

#2 BabyNameRater

BabyNameRater

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,669 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:18 AM

My name is Delilah Eve Knight , I am 19 and I live in St. Petersburg Russia. I have Auburn hair and Blue eyes. When I was 18 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a Fast Food Place to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy baby girl. She has Brown hair and Glasz eyes, which she must have gotten from her father. I named her Arabella Rosamond Knight. Since I don't know who her father is, I give her my last name and move on with my life.

When Arabella was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has Dark Brown hair and Green eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to my twins, a girl and a boy. They both have Light Brown Hair and Brown Eyes. I named them Sophie Annette Parks & Michael Wyatt Parks. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Calvin was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he's a full time father to the twins.

The Knight's!

DM: Delilah Eve Knight [20]

DD: Arabella Rosamond Knight [1]

DD/DS: Sophie Annette Parks & Michael Wyatt Parks [NB]

#3 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:57 AM

My name is Carys Wisteria Montgomery, I am Fifteen Years Old and I live in New York City, New York, USA. I have Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. When I was fourteen years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at A Small Daycare Center to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a setof small, but thankfully, healthy Triplet Boys. I named them Sebastian Rhett Montgomery, Sawyer Holden Montgomery and Silas Archer Montgomery. Sebastian has Blonde Hair and Glasz Eyes, Sawyer has Brown Hair and Glasz Eyes and lastly, Silas has Blonde Hair and Hazel Eyes. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

When Sebastian, Sawyer and Silas were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has Black Hair and Glasz Eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to faternal boy/girl twins. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Calvin wasn't the father of my twins! It was actually Xavier Mason Lux. I named them Michael Reece Montgomery and Mariella Anais Montgomery. Michael and Mariella both have Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes.

The Montgomery Family

DM: Carys Wisteria Montgomery {16}

DS/DS/DS: Sebastian Rhett Montgomery, Sawyer Holden Montgomery & Silas Archer Montgomery {1}

DS/DD: Michael Reece Montgomery & Mariella Anais Montgomery {0}

#4 ABR

ABR

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 11:59 AM

My name is Scarlett Blair Duncan, I am 17 and I live in England. I have black hair and green eyes. When I was 16 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a telemarketing station to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to small, but thankfully, healthy twin girls. They have black hair and green eyes. I named them Catalina *Cat* Ellis & Emma Calliope Duncan. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

- - -

When Cat & Emma were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctor’s appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Parks, who has auburn hair and gray eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to a girl and a boy. They have blonde hair and blue eyes. I named them Micah Jefferson & Natalya *Nat* Hanna Duncan. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Calvin was the father of my twins! He didn't keep his word, and he only pays court ordered child support.

Scarlett Blair Duncan *18*

Catalina *Cat* Ellis & Emma Calliope Duncan *1*

Micah Jefferson & Natalya *Nat* Hanna Duncan *nb*

Posted Image

Cat & Emma

Posted Image

Micah & Nat

#5 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 12:42 PM

My name is Violet Primrose Schmidt, I am Seventeen Years Oldand I live in Edinburgh Scotland. I have Brown Hair and Glasz Eyes. When I was sixteen years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at An Animal Shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy Baby Boy. I name him Chance Valentino Schmidt. Chance has Auburn Hair and Blue Eyes. Since I don't know who his father is I gave Chance my last name and move on with my life.

When Chance was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man namedXavier Mason Lux, who has Black Hair and Glasz Eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to twin girls. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Xavier is the father of my twins! Xavier is there for the kids and he even wanted us to be together I named them Arabella Hanna Lux-Schmidt and Aurora Ayn Lux-Schmidt. Arabella and Aurora both have Dark Brown Hair and Green Eyes.

The Lux-Schmidt Family

DM: Violet Primrose Schmidt {18}

DBF: Xavier Mason Lux {21}

DS: Chance Valentino Schmidt {1}

DD/DD: Arabella Hanna Lux-Schmidt & Aurora Ayn Lux-Schmidt {0}

#6 Puppylover12397

Puppylover12397

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 6,184 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 01:49 PM

My name is Francesca Jade Lawson, I am Sixteen Years Old and I live in London, England. I have Black Hair and Green Eyes. When I was fifteen years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at A General Store to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy Baby Girl. I name her Viviette Kinsey Lawson. Viviette has Black Hair and Glasz Eyes. Since I don't know who his father is I gave Viviette my last name and move on with my life.

When Viviette was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to faternal boy/girl twins. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Trevor is the father of my twins! Trevor's not around much and doesn't really stay around for the twins but, he pays voluntary child support. I named them Micah Wyatt Lawson and Phoebe Annette Lawson. Micah has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes and Phoebe has Dark Brown Hair and Green Eyes.

The Lawson Family

DM: Francesca Jade Lawson {17}

DD: Viviette Kinsey Lawson {1}

DS/DD: Micah Wyatt Lawson & Phoebe Annette Lawson {0}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DF: Trevor Liam Jackson {21} {Father of Micah & Phoebe}

#7 Amanda Lynn

Amanda Lynn

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts
  • Interests:writing, reading, playing name games.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 04:00 PM

When Riley and Emmy were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was too ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctor appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has straight red hair and hazel eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to boy/girl twins. They have straight red hair and hazel eyes. I named them Micah Simon Jackson “Micah” & Seraphina Anne Jackson “Sera”. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Trevor Liam Jackson was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he even wanted us to be together.

DM: Lilith Felicity Hart “Lily” {20}
-DBf: Trevor Liam Jackson “Trevor” {20}
DMDS/DD: Riley Edward Hart “Riley” / Emma Honora Hart “Emmy” {1}
DS/DD: Micah Simon Jackson “Micah” / Seraphina Anne Jackson “Sera” {nb}

#8 MeganMoxie

MeganMoxie

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 741 posts
  • Interests:Education (I'm a teacher). Being online, reading and tv. I love to shop, but I can't afford it anymore lol.

Posted 28 October 2012 - 07:35 PM

My name is Lola Jewel Stanley, I am 17 and I live in Swale, Kent, England. I have blonde hair and hazel eyes. When I was 16, I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a local factory to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy boy. He has black hair and green eyes. I named him Phineas Oskar Stanley. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When Phineas was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was too ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctor’s appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has auburn hair and green eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to two boys. One has red hair and hazel eyes and the other has dark brown hair and green eyes. I named them Misi Beau & Michael Barnabus. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that he wasn’t the father of my twins! I think the father is Xavier Mason Lux.

DM: Lola Jewel Stanley (19)

DS: Phineaus Oskar Stanley (2)

DS/DS: Misi Beau Stanley / Michael Barnabus Stanley (nb)

Lola:

Posted Image

Phineaus:

Posted Image

Misi & Michael:

Posted Image

#9 MissJay

MissJay

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,747 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:23 PM

Eliza Charlotte Hawkins [15]

DBF: Trevor Liam Jackson [17]

-Light Brown Hair & Brown Eyes

Posted Image

DS/DD: Sawyer Macon Hawkins & Arabella Scarlett Hawkins[1]
DD/DD: Liliana Hanna Jackson & Savannah Anne Jackson [nb]
-Lily: Dark Brown Hair & Green Eyes

-Savannah: Red Hair & Hazel Eyes

Posted Image

Eliza & Trevor + Sawyer, Bella, Lily, & Savannah

#10 brittany111

brittany111

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,912 posts

Posted 28 October 2012 - 10:42 PM

ME: Ruby Jane Knight (18)
Father: Xavier Mason Lux

DS/DS: Rhett Tristan Knight/ Riley Sawyer Knight (1)
DD/DD: Sophie Nina Knight/ Savannah Asya Knight (nb)

Posted Image

Xavier

Posted Image

Riley and Rhett

Posted Image

Savannah and Sophie

#11 Alexx

Alexx

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,123 posts

Posted 29 October 2012 - 06:36 AM

When Mason was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has Blonde Hair and Blue Eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his. A few months later I gave birth to G/B twins. They look exactly like Mason and I, with their Dark Brown hair and Green eyes. I named them Sophie Anne Kennedy & Michael Adam Kennedy. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Trevor was the father of my twins! He didn't keep his word, but he pays voluntary child support.

Me: Sawyer Elizabeth Kennedy (18)
DS: Mason Jasper Kennedy (1)
DD/DS: Sophie Anne Kennedy and Michael Adam Kennedy (NB)

Sawyer Kennedy with Mason, Sophie and Michael

Posted ImagePosted Image

#12 Laugh-Dream-Love

Laugh-Dream-Love

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 10,799 posts
  • Interests:Watching movies and snuggling with my boyfriend; Writing; Reading; Listening to music; Drawing; Singing

Posted 29 October 2012 - 08:43 AM

My name is Aster Peridot Peters, I am 17 and I live in Moscow, Russia. I have red hair and brown eyes. When I was 16 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at an animal shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy girl. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. I named her Prairie Scarlett Peters. Since I don't know who her father is I give her my last name and move on with my life.

When Prairie was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Xavier Mason Lux, who has light brown hair and brown eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to twin girls. They have light brown hair and brown eyes. I named them Anna Nyura & Rose Anouk. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Xavier wasn't the father of my twins! I was in shock, and I didn't think I could do it on my own, so I asked Xavier to stay with me. To my surprise he agreed, having already fallen in love with the girls like his own.

Aster Peridot Peters {18}

Xavier Mason Lux {19}

Prairie Scarlett Peters {1}

Anna Nyura Peters-Lux {0}

Rose Anouk Peters-Lux {0}

Aster Peters and Xavier Lux with Prairie, Anna and Rose

#13 The Future Mrs B

The Future Mrs B

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 2,094 posts
  • Interests:Music, names and my friends.

Posted 29 October 2012 - 09:22 AM

My name is Marguerite Miriam Mills but most people call me Maggie, I am 18 years old and I live in Italy. I have wavy light blonde hair and dark hazel eyes. When I was 17 years old I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a local factory to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy baby girl. She has straight brown hair and glasz eyes. I named her Esme Lux after my grandmother Esme and call her Lux or Ellie. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Lux was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again; this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has wavy light brown hair and dark brown eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to twin girls. I named them Melisande Annalie "Lissa" & Rafeala Anouk "Rae". Lissa has wavy red hair and my dark hazel eyes and Rae has straight brown hair and light green eyes. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that he was the father of my twins! He didn't keep his word, but he pays voluntary child support for them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marguerite Miriam Mills "Maggie"

Esme Lux Mills "Lux" or "Ellie"

Melisande Annalie "Lissa"

Rafeala Anouk "Rae"

#14 Kristi18

Kristi18

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• Name Games Moderator
  • 6,906 posts
  • Interests:Spending life with my husband.
    Cuddling with my kids.
    Hanging with my family.
    Enjoying God's creation.
    Laughing with friends.

Posted 29 October 2012 - 07:36 PM

ROUND ONE

My name is Harley Adele Armstrong, I am 16 and I live in England. I have auburn hair and blue eyes. When I was 15 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at an animal shelter to earn a little bit of extra money. A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy daughter.. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. I named her Bella Evangeline Armstrong. Since I don't know who their father is I give her my last name and move on with my life.

ROUND TWO

When Bella was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has wavy black hair and glasz eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his. A few months later I gave birth to boy/girl twins. They have curly blonde hair and blue eyes. I named them ------- & ------. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Cal was the father of my twins! He didn't keep his word, and he took off, but he does pay court ordered child support.

ME: Harley Adele Armstrong (18)

DD: Bella Evangeline Armstrong (2)

DS/DD: Micah Cooper Armstrong / Emma Annelie Armstrong (NB)

Harley Armstrong with Bella, Micah and Emma

#15 glitchinggecko

glitchinggecko

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 5,697 posts
  • Interests:Gaming, NFL, and F1.

Posted 30 October 2012 - 08:47 AM

My name is Stephanie Margaret Ferguson, I am 14 and I live in England.
I have red hair and brown eyes.

When I was 13 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys.
I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me.
The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a small daycare to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy twins. They have black hair and green eyes.
I named them Sebastian Rhett and Catriona Fleur.
Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Seb and Cat were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life.
I was afraid and I was too ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help.
Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care.

I wanted to do it by myself, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins again, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father.
Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who had light brown hair and brown eyes.
He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to boy/girl twins. They have light brown hair and brown eyes.
I named them Michael Jason and Sophie Hannah.

The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Calvin was the father of my twins!
He did keep his word, and he even wanted us to be together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DW - Stephanie 'Steph' Margaret Ferguson [15]
BF - Calvin 'Cal' Rhys Parks [15]
DS - Sebastian 'Seb' Rhett Ferguson [1]
DD - Catriona 'Cat' Fleur Ferguson [1]
DS - Michael 'MJ' Jason Parks [0]
DD - Sophie 'Soph' Hannah Parks [0]

#16 Alexis!

Alexis!

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 1,614 posts
  • Interests:Bones
    Mysteries
    Baking
    Photography
    Science
    Writing
    Reading

Posted 30 October 2012 - 11:25 AM

My name is Ivy Juliana Harper, I am 17-years-old and I live in Washington, D.C., USA. I have wavy auburn hair and blue eyes. When I was 16, I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at an animal shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy twin girls. They have my auburn hair and blue eyes. I named them Serafina "Sera" Juliet Harper and Arabella "Belle" Cosette Harper. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When Sera and Belle were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has auburn hair and gray eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to fraternal twins. They have his auburn hair and gray eyes. I named them Michael "Mikey" Emmet Harper and Lucinda "Luci" Annalie Harper. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that was the father of my twins! He didn't keep his word, and he left less than a week later.

The Harper Family:

[19] Ivy Juliana

[1] Serafina Juliet & Arabella Cosette "Sera & Belle"

[0] Michael Emmet & Lucinda Annalie "Mikey & Luci"

#17 kkling

kkling

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • 553 posts

Posted 30 October 2012 - 12:36 PM

It's been a year since my twin boys were born, and I met this knockout of an exchange student, Trevor Liam Jackson. He has dark brown hair and green eyes, and pretty soon I was pregnant with twins again! This time I had a boy and a girl, Makis Bronco and Magdalena Hania. Trevor claimed he wasn't the father, but a paternity test proved him wrong. Now he pays child support for my beautiful babies with wavy light brown hair and brown eyes.

#18 Fez

Fez

Epic Baby Namer

• Senior BNG Addict
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 04 November 2012 - 08:56 PM

When Seffie was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was too ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Calvin Rhys Parks, who has Light Brown Hair and Brown Eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to fraternal twin girls. They have Red Hair and Hazel Eyes hair and Auburn Hair and Gray Eyes. I named them Evangelina Ayn & Isadora Anne. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Calvin wasn't the father of my twins! I contacted Xavier Mason Lux and he agreed to be tested.

Scarlett Josephine Harper
-DD: Serafina Lux Harper (2)
-DD/DD: Evangelina Ayn Harper & Isadora Anne Harper (nb)

#19 PaperHeart

PaperHeart

Genie-ous Baby Namer and Moderator

• Super Moderators
  • 12,160 posts

Posted 08 November 2012 - 04:06 AM

When Emma was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a guy named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has light brown hair and brown eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to twin girls. They have light brown hair and brown eyes. I named them Phoebe Annika& Lara Annette. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Trevor was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he even wanted us to try and be together for the sake of our daughters.

Julia Anderson {17} and Trevor Jackson {20}.

Emma {1.5} Anderson and Phoebe & Lara {NB} Jackson.

#20 Tessa-J

Tessa-J

Star Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 10:52 AM

My name is Ivy Judith Reid , I am 15 and I live in Italy. I have brown hair and glasz eyes. When I was 14 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a an animal shelter to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy boy & girl twins. They have black hair and green eyes. I named them Sawyer Holden Reid and Clea Evangeline Reid. Since I don't know who their father is I give them my last name and move on with my life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Sawyer and Clea was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has black hair and glasz eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to twin girls. They have auburn hair and gray eyes. I named them Savannah Anya & carlett Anais Reid. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that wasn't the father of my twins! He (did/didn't) keep his word, and I tell Calvin and have him tested.

Ivy (16)
Posted Image
Sawyer & Clea (1)
Posted Image
Savannah & Scarlett (NB)
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users