44 replies to this topic

#41 CLA

CLA

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,024 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 02:26 AM

My name is Alanis Kay Elliott, I am 17 and I live in Denver, Colorado. I have blonde hair and hazel eyes. When I was 16 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a local factory to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy baby boy. He has black hair and blue eyes. I named him Silas Cato Elliott. Since I don't know who his father is I give him my last name and move on with my life.

When Silas was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has auburn hair and gray eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.
A few months later I gave birth to twin girls. They have blonde hair and blue eyes. I named them Aurora Ayn & Bryna Annalie. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Trevor was the father of my twins! He did keep his word, and he even wanted us to be together.

Alanis Kay Elliott {19}

-Trevor Liam Jackson {23}

Silas Cato Elliott {1}

Aurora Ayn Elliott-Jackson {nb}

Bryna Annalie Elliott-Jackson {nb}

#42 RainstreamofSpiritClan

RainstreamofSpiritClan

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,938 posts

Posted 04 February 2015 - 11:15 AM

My name is Ira Linnea Daniels , I am 18 and I live in Volterra, Italy. My parents died when I was 9 and since then I have been in foster care. I have curly red hair and brown eyes. When I was 17 I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. When my foster parents found out I was pregnant, they kicked me out. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a telemarketing station to earn a little bit of extra money.
A few months later I gave birth to two small, but thankfully, healthy baby boys. They are identical twins and both have blonde hair and hazel eyes. I named them Corin Atticus and Darcy Axel (Darcy is named for Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice, which is my favorite book). Since I don't know who their father is I gave them my last name and now I just have to move on with my life.

----------------

When Corin and Darcy were just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help (They'd made it clear enough that they wanted nothing to do with me). Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Xavier Mason Lux, who has red Hair and hazel eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to two little girls. One of them has black hair and glasz eyes and the other has dark brown curls and green eyes. I named them Evangelina Hana and Anastasia Vania. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Xavier was the father of my twins! He didn't keep his word, but the court ordered him to pay child support, so at least there's that, unlike with my first pregnancy.

(had to look up glasz, never seen that before XD)

Xavier:

Male+Redhead+-+Red+Haired+Man+-+Freckles

Evangelina:

011.jpg

Anastasia:

IMG_9556-small.jpg

Corin and Darcy::

identical_twins.jpg

(Corin, left, Darcy, right)

DM: Ira Linnea Daniels

DS/DS: Corin Atticus Daniels and Darcy Axel Daniels

DD/DD: Evangelina Hana Daniels and Anastasia Vania Daniels "Evie/Eva and Ana"

#43 Cascadia

Cascadia

Epic Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • 1,179 posts

Posted 03 March 2015 - 05:57 PM

When Bella was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was too ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors’ appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Trevor Liam Jackson, who has dark brown hair and green eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his.

A few months later I gave birth to boy/girl twins. They have light brown hair and brown eyes. I named them Michael Jesse & Clare Anna. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Trevor wasn't the father of my twins! Trevor left and then I called Calvin to have him tested as well.

#44 Marvelous_Things

Marvelous_Things

Genie-ous Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,663 posts
  • Interests:Movies, music, psychology, history, literature, anime, cosplay, and names.

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:42 PM

My name is Francesca Giada Romero, I am 17 and I live in Florence, Italy. I have blond hair and hazel eyes. When I was 16, I fell into a rough crowd. I stayed out all night, my grades slipped and eventually I began going home with boys. I thought nothing would happen, but I was wrong. Suddenly I was pregnant, alone and scared with no one to help me. The local shelter took me in and I began to help out at a small daycare to earn a little bit of extra money.

A few months later I gave birth to a small, but thankfully, healthy baby girl, who I named Cressida Juliet Romero. She has black hair and green eyes. Since I don't know who their father is I gave her my last name and am trying to move on with my life.

----------------------

When Cressida was just over a year old, I began to fall back into my old life. I was afraid and I was to ashamed to go back to my family and ask for their help. Soon enough, I found myself pregnant again, this time I began going to a free clinic to get prenatal care. I wanted to do it by myself, a man would just cause more drama, but when one of my doctors appointments revealed I was having twins, I decided that it couldn't hurt to have some help from the father. Though I had my doubts about who the father was, I assumed it was a man named Xavier Mason Lux, who has auburn hair and grey eyes. He was doubtful as well but agreed to be there if a DNA test proved the twins were his. A few months later I gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. I named them Michael Jericho Romero & Gabriella Annalie Romero. The hospital issued the DNA test and the results came back that Xavier was the father of my twins! He sort of kept his word. He is a part-time father to the twins.

Xavier [20]

Boy6-1.jpg

Michael and Gabriella [20]

Baby8.jpg

----------

Francesca Giada Romero [18]

DD: Cressida Juliet Romero [2]

DS/DD: Michael Jericho Romero / Gabriella Annalie [nb]

Xavier Mason Lux (biological father of Michael and Gabriella) [20]

#45 Meghan<3

Meghan<3

Legendary Baby Namer

• BNG Addict
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,823 posts
  • Interests:Baby names, writing, reading, animals

Posted 07 March 2015 - 07:06 PM

My name is Gianna Estella Franklin. I was born in Potenza, Italy, to my Italian mother and American father.  Shortly after I was born, my family moved to my father's hometown in Cambridge, Massachusetts.  Growing up, I spoke both English and Italian, but when I was 13, my parents got divorced.  My mom and I moved back to Potenza, where we still live now.  I'm 17 years old.

When I was 16, I fell into a bad crowd.  I started drinking and partying a lot, often sneaking out at night and skipping school.  My mom was distracted with her new husband and step-children, so she didn't notice when my grades dropped and I wouldn't come home by curfew.  I started going home with strangers I met at the clubs and parties I went to.  I thought I was immune to any consequence, but I was wrong.  One day, I discovered I was pregnant and had no clue who the father was.

When my mom and step-dad found out, they were furious and kicked me out of the house.  I was scared and alone.  The local shelter took me in, and I got a job at a fast food restaurant.  A few months later, I gave birth to twin girls, a complete surprise to me!  They were premature, but thankfully healthy.  I named them Clea Juliet and Verena Cosette Franklin.

I wanted so desperately to be a good mom to Clea and Verena, but I became too dependent on the kindness of the daycare workers at the shelter.  I started seeing my old friends and going back to my old lifestyle, often drinking more than I should and coming home way after the twins went to bed.

Shortly after Clea's and Verena's first birthday, I found out I was pregnant again.  I started going to a clinic for prenatal care and convinced myself I could raise four children on my own.  I was too ashamed to try and reconnect with my family, and I wasn't entirely sure who the father was, though I had a better idea than last time.  The doctors and nurses at the clinic, however, encouraged me to seek out the father.  

I contacted a boy I had partied with frequently, an American student studying abroad in Italy named Trevor Liam Jackson.  He was shocked but sensitive when I told him, and he agreed to take a paternity test.  

I ended up having twin boys and named them Micah Brody and Michel Wyatt Franklin.  The paternity test came out positive.  Trevor agreed to be a part-time father; he said he needed to finish university in America but would come visit as much as he could and mentioned moving to Italy when he finished school.

Gianna (19), Clea (2), Verena (2), Micah (0), Michel (0)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Round 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users