Naming my twin girls

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Lea_*

Guest_Lea_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:31 PM

I am going to be giving birth to twin girls coming up here in august and still have not decided on names for them. There last name is Monk which is difficult to make names sound good with sometimes. They have an older brother named Jason Ashton, not that there names need to be similar. In fact the girls names don't even need to match in any way, though im not oppose to it. Im just stuck and looking for fresh ideas. I really like the name Maesie, with Mae as a nickname but im not sure how it will sound. I have been playing around with Chloe and Lily but I fear they might be to common. If anyone has any ideas I would be very grateful. Thank You so much.

#2 Bunko0

Bunko0

Superstar Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 08:09 AM

Maisie Monk sounds goofy to me, sorry. Chloe Monk and Lily Monk sound fine, but if you want something less common, I have some ideas:

Lavinia Rachel Monk

Jillian Rachel Monk

Cloelia Daisy Monk

Josephine Rachel Monk

Clarissa Diane Monk

Cornelia Sophie Monk

Penelope Rachel Monk

Audrey Estella Monk

Felicity Rachel Monk

Cecilia Rachel Monk

#3 EmmaM7789

EmmaM7789

Aspiring Baby Namer

• Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:22 PM

I am due ti have twin girls soon and am desperately searching for names. There last name is Monk and I am totally stuck on finding names that sound good. I have liked Maisie, Lilly, Zoe, and Chloe but have concerns about them being to common, I have always liked more unique names or at least unique middle names. If anyone has any ideas I would appreciate it. Thanks

~Em

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users