Photo

Which names for Arwen and Shayde's half sisters? (from their dads side - that they never knew about)?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Silkytiger

Silkytiger

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy writing fantasy, while I enjoy reading Horror.

Posted 16 February 2018 - 12:52 AM

About half-sister #1: She has dirty blonde hair and ice blue eyes. She thinks that her father couldn't have 'betrayed" her and her sisters mother by fathering Arwen and Shayde with a different woman (even though Arwen is a year older than her and her sisters) She is playful, childish, naive, she is very loyal to those around her, and she's very enthusiastic about her 'weird' treasures however she can be very manipulative, she can be a drama queen because she's spoiled and always gets her way, and she can be an all-around brat when things don't go her way. 

Names I thought about for her: 
  • Triffel  * Gimmick * Bee
  • Chia   * Glitter  * Turquoise 
  • Cresh * Tissel  *  Twinkle 
  • Shimmer * Gadget 
  • Dazzle  * Trilly 

About half-sister #2: She has auburn hair and teal blue eyes. She somewhat doubts that Arwen and Shayde are her siblings because she goes by whatever her older sister says to be true. She is honest, loyal but only to her sisters, planful, organized and very curious about new things and new people however she can be very hateful, irritable, obsessive about certain things, blunt when she thinks you need to know the 'real deal' about something, and she can be impulsive when making big 'life-changing' decisions (according to her) 

• Lynx  * Harvest  * Cricket 
  • Bayou * Teal  * Thimble 
  • Russet  * Mox * Air 
  • Crimson * Thyst 
  • Glint  * Data

About half-sister #3: She has black hair and blue-grey eyes. Even though she is the youngest sister of the 3, she is the most mature and level-headed one, she wants to get to know Arwen and to know all about her brother despite what the other two think and say about them. She is independent, realistic, lovable, ambitious and she feels like she is more responsible than the older two girls, however, because she is mature and more responsible she comes off as incredibly bossy, she can be very argumentative especially when she thinks she's right about something, obnoxious, conceited, and she is very cynical when it comes to certain things. 

• Tree  * Shell  * Hydra
  • Finch  * Vixen  *Cotton
  • Didget  * Henna  * Ryeb
  • Sprout   * Zanna
  • Mint   * Aqua

#2 pinkmonkey23

pinkmonkey23

Power Baby Namer

• Gold Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 860 posts
  • Interests:Names ⌇ My children ⌇ Supernatural ⌇ I-Zombie ⌇ Lucifer ⌇ Arrowverse ⌇ Jane the virgin ⌇ The Originals ⌇ The Vampire Diaries [Before it ended]

Posted 16 February 2018 - 04:23 PM

About half-sister #1: She has dirty blonde hair and ice blue eyes. She thinks that her father couldn't have 'betrayed" her and her sisters mother by fathering Arwen and Shayde with a different woman (even though Arwen is a year older than her and her sisters) She is playful, childish, naive, she is very loyal to those around her, and she's very enthusiastic about her 'weird' treasures however she can be very manipulative, she can be a drama queen because she's spoiled and always gets her way, and she can be an all-around brat when things don't go her way. 

I like Chia, Bee and Trilly

About half-sister #2: She has auburn hair and teal blue eyes. She somewhat doubts that Arwen and Shayde are her siblings because she goes by whatever her older sister says to be true. She is honest, loyal but only to her sisters, planful, organized and very curious about new things and new people however she can be very hateful, irritable, obsessive about certain things, blunt when she thinks you need to know the 'real deal' about something, and she can be impulsive when making big 'life-changing' decisions (according to her) 

Crimson, Teal, or Cricket

About half-sister #3: She has black hair and blue-grey eyes. Even though she is the youngest sister of the 3, she is the most mature and level-headed one, she wants to get to know Arwen and to know all about her brother despite what the other two think and say about them. She is independent, realistic, lovable, ambitious and she feels like she is more responsible than the older two girls, however, because she is mature and more responsible she comes off as incredibly bossy, she can be very argumentative especially when she thinks she's right about something, obnoxious, conceited, and she is very cynical when it comes to certain things. 

Vixen, Zanna or Hydra

#3 sjn

sjn

Novice Baby Namer

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:writing books

Posted 05 March 2018 - 04:05 PM

Stepsister #1: Chia

Stepsister #2: Lynx

Stepsister #3: Didget